Zari
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• <3 the ID No. but the name would sound badass as Damien >:D
    Night works too, if you want to abuse more pokes, and makes the OT seem less scary/offensive.
    Sounds like it's going good, I'm kind of bored and nervous because of the finals tomorrow. Wait only 3rd period has finals tomorrow my 3rd is PE which i only have to do a mile for
    Happy to hear your christmas shopping went great, and the shiny one please, and I can wait until the weekend there's no rush. Good luck with your thread.
    Hey Zari, I don't mean to rush or annoy you, but I was wondering if you can trade now (if you see anything that interest you) since I post on your thread to ask you to cmt. Because I'm having busy week because of the finals and during the weekend, I'm gonna be leaving to go on a Christmas vacation and I won't be back until the first week of Jan.2011.
    Hi, I've read you are going to chase a good ExtremeSpeed Zigzagoon again.
    In case you're doing it on a VBA and you want a shiny one, you should write down the PID before you hatch it. I have access to over 6000 save states so the chances it will hatch shiny on a file is very high ;D
    Your Hasty Surfing pikachu. That's why. I was going to ask you to CMT for that Pikachu of yours. Well, Not a vm but post on your thread because normally people perfer others to post on their threads to ask them to CMT.
    Hey zari nice thread hope you do good just posted on your thread for a trade but my main question is do you have any wants.
    FR Abuse xD?
    I actually reset one a while ago, just for the lulz

[IMG]
    Naïve, 26 / 23 / 29 / 20 / 13 / 31
    Selfdestruct ftwhaha
    A nice XD Zapdos sounds nice lol.
    But seriously though, I hope you can come back soon.
    Yeah, Wi-fi's fallen to dogs since you're gone :( acetrainerzx is out trying to ruin my partner and such.

mattj and friends cracked BW's RNG, so you can RNG shortly whenever you get it :)
    Hi back :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…