evan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• man you have to be one of the nicer mods on this entire site. I appreciate your forwardness and fairness about it, considering what a dick I can be at times. :D
    yeah, fair enough. It seems like some pages with a few really interesting photos would merit a page or two of discussion, poking fun or whatever but yeah I see your point.

I was trolling DM a bit there (as well as that fake e-girl), I couldn't resist!! IDK I try to contribute interesting shit, I'm sure I'll FLOOD it in a week or so with my upcoming trip where I shall meet a bunch of members.

Thanks!
    I've been wanting to ask this for a while- how much discussion is appropriate in the photo album thread?? I know it's not meant to be like "look at this photo of your grandma when she was little" and then a polite clap. Is there some threshold ratio of pictures:posts?

I am confused, there has been a great deal of policing of that thread lately.
    You said you'd be gone all weekend but you are online now, so I'm not sure if your in the car on your phone or something. If not, care you pkmns?
    oi we're opponents for VGC 2011. just a heads up, I'm sure ill catch you online at some point.
    OK, that sounds good. I'll probably keep my PO logged from 7 on then, so if you send me a challenge I should see it.
    I've got a team for the VGC '11 tourney, i have rather irregular hours, so are there any times that you know you'll be on? I'll be passively on PO for most of tomorrow (GMT -5) if that works.
    How are you a vegan? I mean, I'm a vegetarian, but vegans are just stupid (imo only), my philosophy is: How would you like being killed for another species to feed themselves, when other sources of food are available? What's yours?
    I did read the rules, I guess what I was asking was why we jumbled everything up, I thought we "had a good thing going". It just didn't make sense to me why we were screwing firebot.
    So you're from Tennessee? My dad lives there and I'll be visiting in January. Maybe we could get together around then for a battle or something. :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…