Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, can you add my plat fc for the masterball? Thanks :) .

Do you need it cloned?
    The only one out thus far is Raikou, you should be able to get suicune in a few weeks.

You can put Hidden Power for the first move (it's supposed to have a good HP - but I forget), or you can teach it surf (to better keep track of how many things you kill when EVing).
    I trust you not to redis. it, I just thought I'd mention it since there are similar Suicunes out.

Please do this set: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
    Please leave Air Slash, Extreme Speed, and Aqua Ring on it though.

After you've Eved it, VM me. I can clone the Eved version so you'll have an EVed copy as well (and an UT copy for your collection).

Note: If you have an english/US/Australia game, you'll be able to DL the UK event if you missed it in gamestop. (It'll be WIN2011, not GMSTP for OT). No reason not to get yet ANOTHER suicune... :P
    I can clone - so I'll send you 2 suicune. You EV train one of them and get it back to me, and the other one's yours to keep (but not redistribute. :P).

Use my Pearl FC. We can trade now if you'd like.,
    1. Suicune unlocks nothing on HG/SS, it unlocks something on B/W.
    2. To get it to B/W, you must "transfer" it there - that's what Pokeshifting is.
    3. I can trade you a suicune to a G4 game, like HG/SS, if you'd like. You'd have to pokeshift it to G5 yourself.
    4. If I do so, would you be willing to EV it and give me a copy?
    I don't need anything in return. I'll VM you the next time I see you on. (I'm heading out)
    I don't have G5, but I can give you the event suicune if you've got a G4 game. You'll have to pokeshift it yourself though...
    Great thanks, When we're both online I'll be able to trade.
    I think a fair payment would be two pokemon from my thread of your choice
    Hey mate I can help you with pokerus. I only ask for a U-turn tm in return...
    BTW, i asked for the tm since I saw your sig that you were giving away free tms, so I thought I might as well ask for one. If you dont have one, its fine.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…