ArcDeus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• if that beautiful eaglle bird is semi redi pls cmt for it. i have black so i cant get it :/
    Yep that's fine. Tell me when you can trade, and I should hopefully be on :) .
    Those people really need to read, lol. They should've saw your Charmander HAS 31 HP and not 30, or else the debate wouldn't have happened.
    The Poliwrath meets with approval. Please add my HG code, and which of your codes shall I use?
    Oh silly Ashi, always assuming things. Ten-twelve hours....*probably* not, though I suppose I could try to react to an early alarm, but that'd be early morning here. I'll try to be, but I can't make any promises.
    America (i.e. not yours), but the question is where the DITTO came from (I didn't catch it) - and since the only other language Pokedex entry I have for it is Japanese, and I know it's not a Japanese Ditto from the characters in your name, I feel confident it would count as an International Ditto for breeding purposes.
    Still need that flawless Ditto?
    I have a Modest one, believe I also have a Timid one, but id have to check
    If you want, I can trade you a flawless Jolly Ditto if your okay with that. I don't know if I have any hex-flawless Ditto on my pokemon games.
    Timid|Natural Cure
    31|5|31|31|31|31
    Available Trained 252 SpAtk - 252 Spe - 6 Hp

EV Trained.

Would you do that for the flawless ditto you need? (I think I have a flawless one, I'll check if you're on in an hour or so)
    You know, you could be more patient too, it is really annoying what you're doing.
    I just found out I already have the Arbok in my wants >.<

May I PM you tomorrow for a different BP? I'm sure I can think of something else.
    I do not have a credit system.
    All my trades are 1:1, even if they are BP/CP's.
    I was hoping it would be now; I don't think I'll be able to clone in 30 minutes since I have stuff to take care of. You're better off finding another cloner.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…