Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yup yup, To return those mons right? Sorry for the late response..Smogon is so laggy =/

EDIT: Damn missed you :(
    Sorry for the late response, Smogon was so F***** laggy I wasn't able to send you a reply.
    Yeah, it'll be at Dragonspiral Tower (This is what I've heard anyway). I just caught mine, but yeah! :D Any ideas on that EV spread? >_>;
    NP.

When we trade tomorrow, you want me to throw in the (terrible IV) DW females so you can experiment w/ breeding them? No charge.
    Can I give you the Speedbost Cumbustian on credit?
    You might have some things I need, but I'm focusing on G5 right now. :P

VM me - maybe we can trade tomorrow - I'm off to bed now.
    Oh that must have been fun :), And yes it does..my mouth is sore..I should take some pain killers but I don't want them to knock me out.
    Oh ok i did that and the current ev spread is 4 hp 78 attack and 120 speed. would you mind training it in attack for me since something seems to be wrong with it
    Yea I was wondering where you have been :P, I don't see you on alot :(. And sure I should be free tomorrow sometime. I got 3 teeth pulled today and Im very sore which is why I didnt catch you on.
    ok i tried what you said and it didnt work and i think i figured out something else that may have happened,i realized i never even gave it any proteins when it was a treecko i just went and evolved it fully and start ev training and i think that is what is wrong, but no worries i have another jolly natured on my platinum so my efforts wont go to waste hopefully.
    Hello,i was wondering why my sceptiles attack evs dont go up when i batttle goldeen i mean it is holding the power item and everything but they still wont go up after battle? Im realy confused on this,f you could help me that would be awesome. Oh and its attack ev's arent maxed out and when i give it a protein they go up but the normal stat goes up with that stat,im realy getting agittated at this.
    Hey is there anyone I can give the pokemon too so they can give it to you?
    I mean if both of us see him online often.
    Articuno my last exam is tomorrow(YES I have to go to school on Sunday lol).
    I can trade anytime after that. (7:30A.M-6:00 PM GMT +3).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…