PkmTrnrRed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For some reason I didn't get an email from your private message, which is the whole point. Sorry I missed you but ill be able to trade all night.
    Your pokemon are finished. Just send me a pm when you can trade. Also, do you think you couldget bozo to let you clone his team? That would obviously be the best.
    Ill let you know when im finished. When we trade back could I get the clones from the last batch? I don't really need the deoxys so if you don't want to give it to me cause I messed up that's ok.
    Yes, those are sets I want. Is the mence I just trained a good replacement for the one in that post? If so can you moveset that one too?
    Wow really? That's so awesome. I really want those for my black card in soul silver. Would you be able t do the movesets? And if you give me like 20 minutes I can trade and train your pokemon.
    It got a bit tedious after the first series :P Yeah on CCTV after school on tuesday I think it was for digimon :P Yu-Gi-Oh on sundays though!
    Aha I have no idea what those are :P The only anime I have seen besides pokemon and digimon when I was 10 are a few studio ghibli films and the first 30 episodes of shamman king because I was bored :P
    Heh gore is awesome :P Especially anime gore cos it's not trying to be realistic :P
    At least you got it and I didn't have to explain it :P I think smileys make pretty adequate replacements to full stops :P
    Silly selfish smogoners :P I think I use them so much I'm at the point of over using them! D: SEE! :O I should be moved to the ubers tier :P
    Well since I've come back to trade with the 5th gen stuff you have been one of the few people to use smileys and make it seem like you actually want to trade or have feelings :P
    Whoa :O A person that is actually nice? D: What's going on!? I think this revelation is going to be more stressful than all of last night!! Aha :P Thanks for the song :P As doubtful as I was about it I have somehow managed to de-stress whilst it was playing? :L
    oh. Well, after I made my offer, I realized it would be NFT, so I couldn't trade it to you. However, if you go to neoseeker, geohulk has one that he may give you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…