flash
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay :p It might be awhile though, because you can only hit certain frames, and the PID frame jumps around. Even Musicmeister, who IMO is a really good RNGer, ad great difficulty with 5th gen roamers :/
    And ya, Safari Zone is one of my favorite parts of Pokemon Games, and it stinks that there isnt one in BW
    Shiny or Non. Depending on how hard it is. I'm really sad there's no safari zone in BW :(
    And thats fine. Do you want CPs in return, or, what?
    Azurill/Marill (Adamant), Barboach/Whiscash (Adamant), Carnivine (Adamant), Gulpin (Calm), Kecleon (Careful).

Any of those xD
    Yes. Here are some people I have ev trained for (Akiratron, TwilightBlade, joshk_bra, frawg and Cool Ivysaur)
    Hey. Do you think you could post in my new thread saying that I have rights on your shroomish and yanma that you did as a CP for me? And do you want rights on the Haxorus? If you do let me know so that I can post in you thread. :)
    Not yet, I'm still finishing some in-game stuff. Thanks for keeping me in consideration though, I should be able to ev train some time soon. The only problem after that is finding the time to do the ev training.
    I'm going skiiing at Sunshine for a week starting on friday. I actually use something called Ski Boards to ski with. They are similar to snowblades but are like a cross between skis and a snowboard. They are tons of fun! Thats cool that you are visiting colleges, you must be planning to start college soon. What do you plan on studying?
    I tried my hadest, dude. But my dad took away my laptop so I cannot even RNG right now. Plus it's spring break and I am going on vacation. And my dad put restrictions on everything, unfortunately. I am sorry.
    hello, I traded you a flawless jolly mew back in october last year. I want to let you know you now have semi-redistributable right. You may add it to your trade thread if you desire. Please credit me if you do do so.
    Hey. You're gonna need to wait until the weekend for me to RNG the haxorus. I need to get to 15,000+ frames, which takes a long time >.<
    sorry.
    Things have been going alright for me. I'm going on a vacation on friday to Palm Springs for a week then a ski trip for a week after that. I'm looking forward to the vacations very much. Thanks for the heads up about needing to update the action replay, I'll need to look into that. Good to hear 4th gen RNG is super easy now, I'll probably figure out some RNG projects that I want to spend credits on in the next month or so. I'll hopefully have white version ready for EV training shortly after I get back from vacation.
    Hello! Its been a while, how have you been? Busy as ever it appears! I picked up a copy of white version a couple weeks ago and I'm slowly getting back into Pokemon again. I would be willing to start EV training for you again. Currently I can only EV train in HG/SS or platinum as I only know the Hotspots and have the power items and vitamins available there. In the next few weeks I hope to be able to start EV training in my white version.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…