TEA_DEMON
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hidden Power Fire Kyurem though? @_@ I mean Empoleon would suck but still.

Yeah probably looking for someone who's done it before o_o
    Imagine SmashPass to Kyurem. Okay don't it'll hurt WAY too much.
    Also I don't think I'll get approved for Throh the way things are going so I'll have to get into UU so I have some hope to pick things up.
    If it's too hard don't worry, but any form of Petilil would be great! It doesn't have to be as pro as your Swadloon.
    Sandslash looks fun, it has pretty nice stats and just enough of a movepool. Might not be Excadrill but still.
    Charizard+Moltres in the sun just sounds scary. Really scary.
    Actually thought: Thick Fat Snorlax. So much I want to try out ;_;
    There's no way I'd trust Altaria to take a V-Create even without sun sadly... I hear Slowbro can take a Fusion Bolt though I worry if anyone runs Thunderbolt...
    SpD Roar Empoleon seems cool. Anti-sun I can't think of too easily. Altaria/Slowbro combo maybe?
    Yes, Altaria. For Cloud Nine and Grass/Fire resists.
    Anti-sun... That and Anti-Kyurem right? I bet Specially Defensive Escavalier would be awesome right now.
    Yeah sounds good to me.
    I want to get into it too so I need to get into UU soon, maybe this weekend. Hoping I get the analysis though, though Throh isn't that great. Usable though, has an interesting niche.
    Pretty much! Sort of...
    Also I'm here waiting for a PM to see if I'm able to pick up Throh's analysis o_o
    Then it probably survives and Politoed can Ice Beam Dragons anyway. Or my lawn this morning.
    I've got a clan of gingerbread men. Here a man there a man lots of gingerbread men. Take a couple if you wish, they're on the dish :D
    Nature has been srs business in Ohio for about forever it just spread now o_o;;
    Yeah um keep dreaming okay XD
    Yeah the death totals keep rising too, the surveys will take a long time.
    I thought you'd like that, it's basically a mud pit xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…