danmantincan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Dan. If I ordered my Chikorita to turn around and face away from smash's Bronzor, how would you ref that? Hypnosis requires eye contact, right? So I figure that order has some legitimacy.
    ignore the pm i sent you yesterday the answer i am backing up is the pm i sent today
    danmantincan, I have edited my ASB regestration profile and now hopefully it is up to the standard.
    However a problem I am having is the accuracy boost that comes with a speed boosting nature. It would be a big help if you could edit it in for me or explain it to me in a simpler way (by PMing me the info).
    Hopefully this isn't too much of a bother, thanks! :o)
    Hey Dan... I'm kind of tired of waiting on the me VS Smashlloyd battle and want to get on with other matches, so if you're gonna be too busy to ref I'm probably either gonna try to find a new ref or just back out. Sorry, but I'm sort of tired of waiting 2-3 days between reffings. x<
    Hey, dan, just wanted to let you know that my battle with smash is ready for reffing... I wasn't sure if you knew, but if you did, sorry to harass.
    Just a note that i forgot to put in Mach Punch when i sent you my team against Rising_Dusk, so if you could add Mach Punch in his list of moves, i would be grateful.
    Let's give him one more day. If he doesn't post, DQ, because this is a little ridiculous, but I WANT COUNTERS DAMN IT.
    ....sigh. Dan, it's been said before on numerous instances that Stealth Rock can be used in ways other than the literal interpretation that's outlined in the move's description. What's more, I don't really appreciate that you seem to have outright ignored the specifications I placed on the move.

Now, I can dig through old posts in outdated State of the Game thread to show you exactly where Deck said this, but I seriously hope it won't come to that. Will you consider changing the Stealth Rock to what I ordered it to be please? Thanks.
    Hey, just wanted to let you know that you're getting close to going over the DQ time for my match against NJ!
    Hey dan, just wanted to say that you only have like 18 hours until DQ time. The battle is about to end very quickly so it might as well end ASAP
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…