Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Max Hp ev's and a defensive nature for my ramphy. Allows me to take 1 bullet/mach punch off of hitmontop or non life orb scizor and suicide with zen headbutt or head smash. 167 base attack and life orb give me enough power to 1 shot gliscors, so I fugred I'd go with defense for the rest of my ev's and nature.

Thanks for the compliment bro, but my team only works off surprise so far. Once my opponent figures out I'm not using standard sets I'm usually screwed.
    That was HILARIOUS. I know Bronzong hasn't got the rayquaza attack stat but you had the gem and everything! Man, Blissey is an asshole! You got a solid trick room team bro! The thing about rampardos in TR teams is that its recked by priority, max attack adament life orb technician stabbed(5 boosts!!!!)mach punch from a hitmontop doesn't kill? Man that was unlucky, musta been min damage or do you have defense invested?
    no....did'nt I win? I got tired and shut off my game. On my side the battle was over and you'd left.
    oh its ok the only thing is I was using a random team and pokes and don't remimber the battle realy so ill just rebattle you and make a new team of my own for it
    Thanks allot! I think I'm getting the hang of it, but I have a few questions in general.

1) Are Pokemon created/edited by Pokegen allowed? Normal IV's and moves of course.

2)How do I get in a 6v6? Random Wifi only lets me take on 3v3 and when I join the wireless club I end up stuck in the looking for opponents screen for hours. Is there any way for me to test my full team in game online?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…