Stallion
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I always figured I should learn how to play it, especially for Smogon tours, but I never really..did. If I ever try to learn it, then I'll definitely ask you for a battle! I have to get good at it for official Smogon tournaments, don't I? =(. I won't share it to anyone, but mind PMing me your team, so I can see what people actually use for that meta?
    Good luck in the rest of the tournament though! I apologize if you wanted a battle, but I've never played Gen 3 competitively.
    I thought I signed out of this tournament o.O. But apparently I got subbed...

I've never played gen 3 in my life; I signed up wanting to try it but then opted out not wanting to bother. You can take the win.
    hey Stallion, do you have the log of The_Chaser vs Grimm70? if so, mind if you PM it to me? thanks in advance!
    I'm GMT -3. Saturday is the best day for me, but if you can't do it on Sat I can appear on Friday n_n

Just tell me a time n_n
    from what ive been reading.. this game sucks anyways. The last glory days was before I quit. I might actually visit Australia after im done with college after 2013-2014 with my friends. If I end up visiting Australia, ill hit you up then if i do and you show me the Canberra hotspots. Even after 2 years, you know I should know where to contact you =D
    Hey, so we need to battle for the PVS Tourney. I kinda forgot about it (and maybe you did too), but it is supposed to be done by tomorrow. So, if you are available to do it sometime today or tomorrow, well, that would be good. I am available a lot of the time, so just let me know when you want to battle.
    In another league I'm in, I get Jemile Weeks and David Price for Howie Kendrick and Kyle Farnsworth. Would you do it or no?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…