Joel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 30 gee, I use file trading to shift. Basically I convert your pokemon into files on HG and I can send them to Black. I can send your pokemon to you as files and give you a link to convert them back into pokemon through the GTS. It'll actually be easier that way on time.
    You should get out of the wifi room. I had my cousins borrow my Pokemon games and it was in their DS's so it could have changed.
    K, I getcha. Lemme check my FC on Black. I don't know if removing the DS battery resets it.
    k, so I can trade the chansey right and others can't right? And yes, I can clone for you. How many pokemon exactly?
    Hello, I can help shift some pokemon for you. I can't do it if it has a premier ribbon though.
    Ok, and yes I can clone, I will need some time to capture a box full of spare pokemon, so I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade.
    That would make it much more tougher.
    I suppose I would have to do with the male one in my Japanese DW.
    Entralink RNG is tougher and I don't know it.
    Boomlax can pass it?
    I will try to get my hands on one.
    so the coo/cruel sounds good.
    If you find such a site please inform me. :P
    Also do you have any BP ideas?
    I have nearly all DW females and have just learnt RNG
    Can't. You have to send the only one to your game first. The game won't allow you go to the Isle of Dreams unless you transfer that Pokemon over. The reason there are 10 slots is because of event Pokemon.
    Okay, you MUST wake up your Pokemon and take the previously obtained Pokemon out of the dream, for the Rainbow Bridge to re-appear. BTW, the Friend Board has 10 spaces.
    IVs and Nature are not set in the DW, they are set in the Entree Forest, but you cannot sync there...
    Hey there,
    If you are just starting out in DW, you first need to get enough points to go to other areas (and have 8 badges to go to all 3 areas). The fastest way to do this is to play every day for about 2 weeks, and play every single mini-game the day is willing to throw at you to get to 5000 points, and another 2 weeks to get to 7,500-10,000, which is where the good stuff are at. Also, accept any Dream Pal requests, and plant lots of berries, as that will give you points also.

The Pokemon that you tuck in will cause results each day, though I find tucking in certain Pokemon will cause you to go to a certain area more often, but I don't bother with that until I unlock more areas.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…