Winters Zombie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Whatever you want. It's officially your project so you decide whatever, just as long as I know when you're doing stuff so I can check it out.
    There are lots of ways. IRC is pretty good. If you want to start a google doc or something like that to leave me questions or code on, that would be good. It's something we can both check whenever's convenient and we can both edit.
    Ah.. well that's ok. Are you in college or..?
    If you are, you can get the entire VS2010 here. If not, I imagine this works similarly, although I can't say I've used it.

The basics are fine. Whatever you want to ask, really. I'm not so good at just explaining things without a prompt, but we'll see what we can do.
    Just a different language. C-sharp. It's what RNG Reporter is written in. RNGPID and EonTimer are also C#.

I'm on IRC right now if there's anything else you want to know.
    Ah. Alright.. just checking. My personal preference would be c#. It's something I already know fairly well and it lets you drag and drop the ui. Whatever you decide to go with, just let me know if you need anything. Looks like our schedules don't line up very well, but I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
    Sorry, I went away on holidays and have not been able to update the code into my AR yet. The computer with the AR software won't boot up and when I download the AR software to my other computer it doesn't work.
    Well.. since you have that I'm guessing you have at least some basic experience? I'm not that great with vb but there are other express versions. Out of curiosity, are you wanting to do this because you don't want to ask someone to do it or because you want to know how?
    Haha.. no worries. I don't usually take such things with offense.

Without Kazo's source, there's not really a way to edit it. As for helping with a new one, I wouldn't mind. The problem is that GUI is difficult outside of Visual Studio. That's not the easiest thing to get a copy of. Forget trying to do GUI in Java. There's a reason I didn't update Zomg anymore. Javascript, however, may be interesting to try. Regardless of what you want to do, there's going to be quite a few difficulties to get past.
    ...ok... You mean this one, right? Is there something it doesn't do? Or are you wanting to try something yourself? Or are you asking me to do it?
    Ah.. well I assumed 5th gen. But what do you mean exactly? I know Kazo's already gets you the frame. This would just tell you what the memory locations were and.. well I'm not sure what you meant by "or what frame's 4bit looks like." 4bit?
    That wouldn't be too difficult. You may want to check to see if rngpid covers that though.
    ok thats gonna be hard to do lol also fishing advances the frame by 4 right,sorry for all the questions :P
    hmm i could do that,but i was thinking that i would go in game catch a poke check to see how much they advance the frame a go from there
    Well.. I don't have the version he has, but iirc, that's easy to add. I'll get you a link as soon as I add that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…