Alchemator
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was going to post in your thread, but I didn't really have anything useful to say since I really lucked out in the parent department.
    But I did want to ask if there was anywhere that I could read your book?
    Hey, sorry about the bother. But, can you do me a favor and delete my group called the Modern Secret Order? i cant seem to delete it and ive been trying to for forever. i have a new group and the MSO will soon be inactive. Thank you in advance.
    someone on this site got referred to my website and i am very grateful for that. i would be highly honored if you would keep referring people to my website. it is allthingsgameremporium.weebly.com (jic you didnt already know) ill return the favor by referring people to this site as i meet them irl
    Hey Alchemator, if I were to start an art thread, would I be allowed to post sketches from my sketch pad? And if I am, how many pieces of art do I need to start off?
    No prob Alch :) I wish i could have responded earlier but i'm just adjusting to college life now so i won't be updating as regularly or at all :/ but it'll most certainly help my art improve and share anything i've learned with the community
    Hi. i was wondering if u could tidy up my art thread a bit please? and how do u change the link from - as'S@dnffms to Jolteon?
    Oh, whoops! I straight up forgot since I don't think it was in the thread itself. Here you go! Hopefully it's not too horrible since I had to scratch pretty much all of the non-loon parts (lol@conehead loon). Enjoy!

Most of the infractions were not even worth a infraction these days I guarantee you. The first 10 were stuff like saying gg in the wifi thread. Otherwise, Pokemon has become a tired chore and is filled with the most disrespectful, elitist people I have met on or off the internet. So no, I don't plan on become respected on this site. Even when I try to "push the boat out" such as with my recent warstory it gets shut down for no reason at all. Most likely if a random guy with a lady bug badge would have posted the same thing it would have been a hit.
    Hi, im reporting a member and you were the first mod i thought of. It's Pokemon League Champ. ive asked him multiple times very nicely to stop posting bad/negative comments on my profile, and he continues to do it. If you dont warn him for anything like harrassment, could you at least tell him to stop or scare him into stopping? please? hes starting to become a major nuisance. i gratefully thank you in advance for any help i may get.
    "By being around a lot / nagging me. I'll see what I can do :)"
    Hmm, I am on #smeargle basically whenever I have the computer on - check
    Nagging...PESTERPESTERPESTERPESTERPESTERNAGNAGNAGNAGNAGNAGNAG - check
    Now, I can offer you one of three choices to get your journey started...

Warning, Infraction, or Ban? Choose wisely!

Ah! Ban! Good choice, that one is very hearty!
    hmph. dont whine. it makes you look like a wimp. you need to show people that you cant be put down. now, *holds out hand* i have explained my proposition. do we have a deal?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…