Miria
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, um what do you mean ?^^
    i want rayquaza, and what you ?
    i already have a weavile^^
    sry but i have a bad english
    I will always accept that Altaria the sooner the better. I am doing my first battle in an hour or so... (EV training a crap Altaria so I have enough pokemon) BTW is the Altaria EV trained?
    well someone hacked a wild shiny adamant rapidash 31/31/31/31/31/31
    portgas(the guy who blacklisted here yesterday) is there as well
    a gardevoir
    a regice as well
    and there is always elherosceuro and the_coza. two shops full of hacks as you know
    thanks for the trade too. ive been searching for both a palkia and shaymin for years. im gonna go back to your wants list and breed some more.
    *wipes sweat. mission success. i just bred exactly what i posted below except it also knows encore :)
    She is, but since i was interested in some her HG/SS breeds, she let me breed 2 noctowl, bold and modest. ^^
    so is this alright: modest-hydration-fake out-31/31/31/30/30/31(HP Ground)-female-nonshiny-will come in egg
    ok, saw you want a modest hoothoot. Since I'm breeding one for AromaFlora would you be interested in it?
    I've been busy this week with school work. I'll be able to trade sometime tomorrow probably. Sorry for the wait.
    Oh, and I also just figured out that I made a typo there. The Adamant caught one said "female" in my thread when it's male. Sorry about that as well.
    Ah, I think I know why I can't find it. I released it since I didn't find any need of it anymore and I forgot to remove it from my thread... mostly because the bred shinies outclass the caught ones (egg moves and flawlessness). Oddly though, I didn't release my male Adamant caught one...

Sorry about that, but at least that cleans up my thread a bit, so thank you for that, lol.
    Yep, I'm here now.

Are you able to trade now? Add my Diamond when you can.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…