Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, and maybe I can use you for some of the RNG's shiny 'mon I wanna have for these teams at some point. :p
    Okay, that sounds good. And I'll be working on my TR team once my Gen IV team is done.

I'm Eastern time (it's 5:39 my time as of sending this), which are you? I'll be home just about all day tomorrow, so maybe we can work something out then.

Thanks!
    I'd love the Frillish! :) I'm working on a TR team down the road, and that'd really help. The Frillish I'm loooking for now though I'd like to be as fast as possible, even though I know it's slow. It's not for a TR team. Um, when would you wanna trade? And I feel bad not trading something...anything you need for 'dex completion?

Also, I get the concept and everything of RNG-ing, but it'd be too complicated juggling that, school and work. It's hard enough with the EV training and everything. :p
    As it turns out, I ran a parameters search and it gave me a different ctimer. . . I can think of one reason for this happening. I recently updated my computers OS so maybe it reset rng reporter to a default ctimer. (Find that a little unlikely since it was still sending me after seeds I had written down on paper) But, as you said, I didn't think a ctimer could change.
    hi, do you still need a ralts?, i can do it right now as a bp for you (4th gen), and then shift it to 5th gen
    for free :)
    no, I didn't. I only really liked the DW abra and sableye that was released in the event.
    I have to get some sleep, but If trying another seed/checking my ctimer doesn't uncover anything I am doing wrong. . . I will probably ask you to double check my work lol.
    Significantly more than I used to. At the moment I am trying to breed a Darumaka. The male is one that was randomly caught and the mother is a flawless ditto. I keep trying to find the initial PID frame, but I am getting children that are not possible with the seed. Like a male, mild, darumaka thats only dual flawless. . . That shouldn't be possible if I am hitting me seed. I am cycling through 4 different children like that and this is the 2nd bp that I have had this problem with in a row. It just doesn't make sense. The only thing I can think of is either RNG reporter is giving me the wrong information. (Unlikely, since I've used this seed for all my previous bps) or my ctimer has changed somehow. As a note, I did resave to make sure it wasn't a bad save. And it's still happening.
    Is it possible for yor your Ctimer to just randomly change? . . . I have been using the same seeds for months now, and suddenly they are going all wonky and I can't seem to hit them.
    Oh yeah. Just do Flying for the Extralink one. It's uncommon to see, and just plan old cool. BD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…