Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, thanks Terrador!

Postscript: My copy of LeafGreen turned out to be a broken bootleg.
    My Pokémon, unfortunately, though they may follow me through thick, thin, status conditions, and critical hits, cannot follow me through cheap knockoff products that crash right around the SS Anne. ;)
    Hey buddy, you kinda forgot to post actions with Caterpie in my Hall challenge. Chikorita needs counters so she can grow up and heal Tidefury Strand for me :P
    I'm not sure exactly when I'll be on tomorrow, but I'm sure I'll be able to get on periodically throughout the day. If I see you online, I'll shoot you a VM. Unless you can play now of course ;)
    Oh I know, but I still believe defensive bulky as **** Abomasnow is the way to go. Remember your Draco Meteor? Didn't even do half, that's pretty ridiculous. Anyways now that regionals are done for a while, I'm probably done playing pokemon until the next one rolls around.
    Edited hoping that disable either prevents the last move's use (synthesis) or is a negative priority causing substitute to be generated either way. Heres to hoping, but expecting that it will just be a wasted action.
    Any chance you'll be able to play today or tomorrow? Looks like I might be lending my laptop to my sister for a few weeks...
    I'm not so sure, Metagross kinda sits in their all day and doesn't care about Blizzard, but then again what do I know, mine got frozen and haxxed out by my own crew member which caused me an extra loss.
    I didn't realize you saved our battle. I was actually debating saving it actually. Who uses Choice Specs Starmie and runs it with Psychic.....honestly.
    thanks for your services terrador, the mons you trained for me are doing great¡.
    Just let me konw If you need something for vgc or any other event :)
    I never forget those who help me
    I'd be glad to help out, but my computer/WiFi is acting up, so I have no way to clone or trade. Sorry.

Good luck at your VGC Event.
    Yeah, I can trade you a copy of the quiet snover if it's not too late :/
    If you still need it, I bred a Shiny Quiet Snover that's 31/31/31/31/31/0 a while ago and I'd be willing to give you a copy of it for free :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…