Platinum/HG/SS Battle Frontier and DP Battle Tower Records

Diana

This isn't even my final form
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
With regards to Salamence and Garchomp, Outrage would do more damage than Fire Fang and Flamethrower respectively. Not only does it have more base power, but Weavile also has a really crappy base Def.

And I guess maybe someone can try using SD Scizor for the Battle Hall? Weavile can't do anything to Scizor. I would try it but I'm too lazy and I find the Battle Tower more fun.

EDIT: My mistake, I'm guessing you were referring to the Weavile with Focus Sash.
Scizor doesn't mind Weavile but I can't see how it gets by any fire-type, or Zapdos, or defensive water...

That's the only Weavile in the Battle Hall.
Haha really? To be honest I got all the Colored Prints in the Frontier without bothering with looking up what kinds of pokes were in each facility since I think it takes some fun away from it. But thanks for the info if I ever decide on continuing my streak in the Battle Hall.

Haha really? To be honest I got all the Colored Prints in the Frontier without bothering with looking up what kinds of pokes were in each facility since I think it takes some fun away from it. But thanks for the info if I ever decide on continuing my streak in the Battle Hall.
I do believe there's only one of each species of Pokemon in there. :P

wish i had irc, how are the bt conversations there?

anyway, you know my meta/scizor/chomp team i posted earlier? well i have metal coat, i have scyther, and i have the resources to get scizor but im just too tired right now to do so. for those of you who used trick teams, how important was a second set up sweeper?

so in place of scizor im using this:

Salamence - choice band
adamant
252 atk / 252 spe / 4 hp
- dragon claw
- fly
- aerial ace
- earthquake

i have pretty much solely used meta + chomp to sweep and not once have i even come close to even wanting a second sweeper like scizor (you would be surprised at how easy it is to avoid ice-type attacks even with two 4x weaknesses). ive got a pretty lengthy and impressive streak (which will remain hidden until i reach the leaderboard spot that i want) and i dunno, it just seems like i would want a second backup sweeper other than a cb mence but that just isnt the case so far.

im hoping someone like jump or chou or someone who has had good success with trick + set up sweeping can give me the response im looking for (why it is so important to have 2 set up sweepers) but anyone who knows, feel free to answer me x=

sorry if my question is too vague but i just find it so odd that there really has been 0 need for a second sweeper.

edit: 803 | Golem | Brave | Quick Claw | Earthquake | Stone Edge | Gyro Ball | Explosion | Atk/Def is the gayest pokemon in the game x=, its a miracle that i beat it after it quick clawed me twice

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
updated the list

hmm is there a serious battle hall theorymon going on (ET & Jump)?
yeah there was, only the hall doesn't operate the way ET and i thought which is so incredibly disappointing. i have an absolute fuckton of notes about my theorymon and i'm going to paste a bit here. it's my fault for being under the impression that after 170, the hall would continue the same way it started, allowing you to challenge one type ten times. however, it was not going to be my fault if i were to lose a battle, with the way i understood the rules. i say that to draw attention to the fact that i've known from the beginning that salamence and garchomp lose to weavile 100% of the time, and therefore using them is a waste of time. well, 99.375% of the time in salamence's case as evidenced by LordCaelus's incredible CH+Burn luck (both of which were 100% needed).

As TRE posted, Swagger is the best chance to do that, at around 42% the time (would be exactly 40.5% but there's a chance IP freezes and Sala/Chomp and get Swagger off), but there are several other pokemon that give Sala and Chomp trouble. Most importantly, it would indeed necessitate an Outrage/EQ/FT/Swagger set, since you no longer have room for Stone Edge, which you actually need if, for example (and there are others) Yanmega has Speed Boost, since Outrage doesn't OHKO and Air Slash has a chance to 2HKO even without Petaya and yanmega will always be faster than Adamant Salamence after a Speed Boost.

But enough typing for now, I would have posted everything I have about the poke I decided on but it's kinda futile now...still may be possible but I have another idea anyway.

With the right set, Tyranitar can beat every type in the Hall. Not just every pokemon, but every type, meaning I was, after over two weeks of theorymon with ET, prepared to run past 200 and 300 and 400. I originally thought of it because it is able to break Weavile's Sash without attacking twice, but Counter is the only reason it even begins to have a chance against Fighters, which would have made the whole exercise moot. But again, it doesn't make too much sense to post "everything" now, since the Hall doesn't work the way I thought it would (read: the right way, lol), so I shouldn't waste any more time explaining a strategy that doesn't apply anymore. I'll just add my thoughts in bold to the stream-of-consciousness notes I took a few weeks ago on how Tyra can beat some of the types then specifically Water types.

_____

tyranitar can use protect/counter/thunderbolt/EARTH POWER (for luke and blaziken) for all fighters. protect is for infernape and fake out (also hariyama)

for normals, cb sp always kills regigigas 100% min...but CC staraptor makes you have to sash as does zangoose, but seems like an easy 4hp/252atk/252spe adamant superpower/protect/counter/"crunch" (shut up girafarig), have to counter tauros though

ok i think tyrantiar wins, gg counter sash sand

may need a crapload of SpD and chople to beat poliwrath though...or captivate?????? poliwrath is 252Def/252SpA, with Focus Blast and Vacuum Wave. basically *the* counter pokemon to Tyranitar
protect+thunder+protect will kill since thunder does 81.21% min if it hits and you dont have to be slower...oh awesome you only need 4 speed EVs to beat poliwrath because it's Quiet

do i need counter to beat all water and fighting types?
water: protect/thunder/thunderbolt/dark pulse?, only does 28-34% to swampert, where hp grass does 68-82%

if you need thunder to hit to beat poliwrath regardless, why do you need sash when specs thunder ohkos (120% min)?

protect/thunder/thunderbolt/hp grass@expert belt...thiss will beat poliwrath thanks to sand and regardless of level, but what of ludicolo and lanturn?

bleh suicune almost necessitates sash thanks to SpD and mirror coat and goddamn sitrus berry

protect thunder protect thunder has a good chance of beating suicune regardless of hahhaha nevermind idiot suicune good luck mirror coating a dark type

specs may be way to go

however, captivate guarantees you will survive focus blast/vacuum wave from poliwrath (70% max then 27% max)...this means you dont have to use thunder, since protect/captivate/thunderbolt/protect/thunderbolt always beats poli. just hope it doesn't use hypnosis. this also fares well against gd/wp/ib/rd ludi, since specs TB would kind of suck

feraligatr has a slim chance to beat you if it rain dances so sand doesn't kill it (tb does 78-93% if no ZAP PLATE)

lol make sure you're at least 91 speed so milotic doesnt basically have her way with you Lv50

ugh empoleon does 76-92% with pump and has AJ which does 21.71-27.43%...only it actually does 66.29-78.86% to 175HP/143SpD, Lv50 vs Lv50. If Lv50 vs Lv46, it does 72.00% max and AJ obviously cant kill. 63.93-75.66%, Lv100 vs Lv100, then 21.11-25.22% with AJ. considering you evidently won't be Lv50 vs Lv50 or Lv100 vs Lv100 till at least after "battle 230" still debating using Lv50 vs Lv100

so, if Lv100, you need a 252SpA/172SpD/84Spe spread to beat milotic
if, Lv50, you can do a 252SpA/180SpD/76Spe spread

Lv100 seems to ensure you never lose to Empoleon unless it CHes you...and 89.09% chance of 2HKO with TB 100 vs 96, vs 68% chance 100 vs 100...but 50 vs 46 is 100% 2HKO with TB (51.70% min). 50 vs 50 is 79.62% chance of 2HKO

rofl suicune too bad you only do 41.14-49.14% to tyranitar with hydro pump at 50 vs 50, so this goes: protect/pump, pump/tb, protect/pump, pump/tb, protect/pump and you are out. you do 5.14-6.29% with facade (boy i hope these natures are set, otherwise i will have...wasted my time maybe) also if not 50 i pretty much win

so...Protect/Thunderbolt/Captivate/HP Grass

fucking golduck though lol Cloud Nine

if i use specs, i still beat suicune (still same to chances to CH, still beat empoleon...then i get BBed by floatzel and lose lol...it does 86-102% with BB to 175Hp/130Def...but lmao does 99.71% max with BB 100 vs 100. so if you use specs, you still beat floatzel (waterfall flinches are a non-issue). might be #1 reason to go Lv100.

so, Tyranitar@Specs 341HP/317SpA/279SpD/179Spe, Thunderbolt/HP Grass/ still deciding on moves, i was in the Protect/Captivate frame of mind and did not yet realize what freedom Specs could give me

still beat milotic, which only does 92% max with LO HP (6.25% worse)

58.97% chance of ohkoing poliwrath, Lv100 vs Lv100. 101.95% min, 100 vs 96 so, uh, specs i guess? incredibly important as i noted above with Wrath's set and EV spread

286 SpD ensures that Cloud Nine Golduck, 100 vs 100, cannot beat you with hydropump unless it CHes...can you spare seven points? or can you live with 7.69% chance it beats with at 279 SpD (really 6.152%)

ok lmao that settles it, poliwrath, 100 vs 100, only does 96.19-113.78 with focus blast. so pretty much only 30% of the time (41.03% chance TB doesn't OHKO, 84% chance he hits, 66.67% chance he ohkoes [according to libelldra, idk how 96-114% is a 2/3 chance but w/e], and 93.75% chance i dont ch [then chance i par and he's fp, we get it, stop typing]) which is actually 21.002% (it's just 97.5% chance i dont ch but par and fp, way to keep typing)...and this is all 100 vs 100 which evidently wont happen till im at like 300 or whatever lol

93.47% min to kingdra with dragon pulse..."ok"

"so"...so, Tyranitar@Choice Specs, 252SpA/172SpD/84Spe, Thunderbolt/HP Grass/Dragon Pulse/Dark Pulse, Modest, Lv100. 341HP/317SpA/279SpD/179Spe Poliwrath/Swampert/Kingdra/Ludicolo

k that was fun, just 16 types left

_____

and that's where i stopped, theorymonning was really, really fun, but whatever. i'll post more if tyranitar proves to be successful regardless of the hall being disappointing

Whoa... I was theorymonning something like that for Lucario, Metagross, Ursaring (lol it was funny), and Empoleon, i.e. going through every type list and see how to beat all the pokemon of each type with a moveset. So far, out of those 4, the only two that seem to work (somewhat reliably) are Empoleon and Metagross.

I'm breeding piplups now.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I just earned the first gold print with this pokemon in the battle hall:

adamant garchomp @ focus sash
252 attack/speed
- outrage
- earthquake
- stone edge
- fire fang

close calls included the following where focus sash activated: scyther & wobbuffet along with low HP with ludicolo and misses with sharpedo, beautifly & tangela of all pokemon.
as an update, I only made it as far as 175 as I had trouble with a slowbro.

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Whoa... I was theorymonning something like that for Lucario, Metagross, Ursaring (lol it was funny), and Empoleon, i.e. going through every type list and see how to beat all the pokemon of each type with a moveset. So far, out of those 4, the only two that seem to work (somewhat reliably) are Empoleon and Metagross.

I'm breeding piplups now.
cool...just for fun, what did you think lucario had trouble with? i considered it as well, and only stopped because i had more progress with tyra's theorymon

I think the problem with a lot of Pokemon in the Battle Hall is Weavile.

Garchomp's best hope is Fire Fang, which has to burn, and you can't be frozen by Ice Punch (or if you do, you have to rethaw right away). That's about 8.7% to overcome those odds.

Salamence has a Flamethrower, but has the same other problems Garchomp has. The odds for Salamence: about 9.3%.

Latios... I'm thinking it needs to actually use Thunderbolt, get a paralysis, and have Weavile fully paralyzed turn 2. That's about 2.4%. Of course, if you don't have Thunderbolt... then no luck that I can see.

Togekiss at least has that Air Slash flinch to hope for, so it's about 57% for that.

But really, I'm trying to get a good hall poke that doesn't die to Weavile, but I haven't had any luck.
Like somebody pointed out earlier, the best option salamence/garchomp/latios(maybe) have against weavile is actually swagger.

Just a few numbers to throw out:
Swagger has 90% accuracy and confusion is 50% chance, so starting there we're at 45%. Factor in the weavile choosing ice punch(very likely but not 100%), ice punch freezing(10%), you thawing(10-20%, not sure of actual number) and you're left with slightly better than a 40-42% chance of beating it.

It's worth noting that this strategy can be used for anything that you cannot normally beat by any pokemon that learns swagger, which is a majority of them.

Roy

streetpkmn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Platinum Battle Factory - single, open level record: 38

i had a pretty good run. that said, i was pretty confident that my outrage persim berry garchomp/dd latios/machamp could sweep the next seven games with ease. it was only until i played a team with frosslass that i realized that i had a huge ice weak. i felt, however, i could continue using this team until i saw that the opponent would be using an ice team. for some strange reason on round 38, the dude indicated that the other team didn't focus on any single type. i logically didn't change my powerhouse of a team..

trainer sends out electrode, swifts, does little damage to my garchomp. eq ohkos. sends in lapras.

jhdajfsdjfjklsdaf boy do i fucking hate ice types types. my plan: outrage for large amounts of damage and have machamp finish it off, as i wouldn't want machamp to switch into an ice beam/psychic. outrage does around 75%, cool.

nope, she then sends in ARTICUNO and ice beams me for the kill. latios versus, articuno, awesome. ice beam ohkos.

video for those interested: 80-72624-93311

edit: the articuno used was the modest/wise glasses/max special attack one. if it was any other kind, i would have won. that's battle for ya.

Diana

This isn't even my final form
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I always forget that move, I swear. ._. Yeah, Swagger gives pretty much anything a chance.

just learned the hard way why you should have two sweepers. forget scizor though, im gonna train a gyarados.

i got to 81 wins in battle tower with:

metagross - choice scarf
jolly
252 hp / 252 spe / 4 def
- trick
- bullet punch
- flash
- scary face
garchomp - persim berry
adamant
252 atk / 200 spe / 56 spa
- outrage
- substitute
- swords dance
- earthquake

salamence - choice band
adamant
252 atk / 252 spe / 4 hp
- dragon claw
- fly
- aerial ace
- earthquake

ok so about the streak, i finally realized myself why a second sweeper is so valuable, so when you fuck up so bad that you lose a game you should have won.

ok so, mence was just filler really but he did a great job in times when i needed him most. his cb dragon claw was absolutely killer in the early stages and later when i fought a stupid rapidash that shut my metagross down. here are some key points to my strategy

1. lead with mence for rounds 1-21, then meta up to battle 82 (which is where i lost). trick immediately, scary face if they are too fast, and then flash them so they cant hit their moves. be ready to bring in chomp at this point unless its a status move such as willowisp. if fighting a ice type lead, use bullet punch to hopefully ko them, switch out to mence on their next pokemon, and then bring chomp back in for later.
2. try to possibly intimidate shit with mence before bringing in chomp if it prevents them from breaking your sub
3. bring in chomp at the safest time you can and sub until they miss / dont break sub. begin to swords dance and then ultimately sweep.

some key trouble areas:

Abomasnow 1: 406 | Abomasnow | Calm | Lum Berry | Giga Drain | Ice Beam | Water Pulse | GrassWhistle | HP/SpA

i fought this bugger in the earlier rounds and he was just a total dick to me x=. the first time i fought one, i didnt have access to my comp so i just tricked and of course it ice beams. i had to bullet punch it out and pray that nothing like sneasel came (luckily it was something weak). i fought this fucking thing 3 times early on and the first two times it ice beam, the 3rd time, it grasswhistled?_? no idea why it switched moves on me but it did and that really fucked me up because i was bullet punching first instead of tricking this time. i was asleep for 4 turns as aboma ice beamed me again and again until i finally woke and koed with bullet punch. hail ruins chomp, this thing is just not fun to fight.

Aerodactyl 2: 579 | Aerodactyl | Jolly | Razor Claw | Bite | Fire Fang | Thunder Fang | Ice Fang | Atk/Spe

this is just annoying later not as a lead. i have no idea why the ai is stupid but it decided not to ice fang chomp which allowed me to live and sweep through his team. if its a lead, metagross just bullet punches it twice to kill it.

Arcanine 2: 616 | Arcanine | Jolly | Salac Berry | Flare Blitz | Thunder Fang | Reversal | Endure | Atk/Spe

i should have saved my last match but i think this might be what killed me? i cant remember if it was arcanine 2 or 3 because i was kind of on autodrive at that point but god this is annoying because of flare blitz. this shouldnt have even been a problem, i should have immediately switched to mence for flare blitz but thought tricking it would be a better idea. chomp came in, nine is still faster but it takes 3 flare blitz to ko chomp. he crits as i sd, dead chomp. again, this either ended my streak or it at least almost did.

AND IF ANYTHING TAKES THE CAKE FOR THE MOST ANNOYING PIECE OF SHIT:

Rapidash 4: 825 | Rapidash | Jolly | Chesto Berry | Flare Blitz | Megahorn | Double-Edge | Hypnosis | Atk/Spe

i fought this like twice, so fucking annoying. first match, it came lategame when chomp was at like 45 hp with a sub down, it outspeeds and kos with double edge. i bring out mence and have to pray he doesnt hypnosis + double edge me to death, he doesnt, onyl double edges and i ko with eq. i win

the second time he was the lead. i decide to stay in with metagross to trick it (again, stupid move but it turns out to be the right one) but he goes first and hypnosis. i see this a clear switch for mence and knowing he wont ever hypnosis mence, i run into flare blitz and then a double edge crit which does not end up koing me (mence lives with a sliver of health) and then i ko back with dragon claw). the rest of the match was just a simple chomp sweep from there.

Golem 4: 803 | Golem | Brave | Quick Claw | Earthquake | Stone Edge | Gyro Ball | Explosion | Atk/Def

this was just scary because chomp was almost dead with no sub and out comes golem. he quick claws and eqs to ko. out comes last pokemon mence (golem was his last) intimidate and i pray he doesnt qc stone edge. he does ... i survive with 11 hp and eq back for the ohko ... or not. no he also survives my cb quake and now its anyone game. whoever strikes first wins.... its me. i win with cb earthquake.

i feel special.

ps: should i use safeguard on metagross (hell does meta even get it z=). if so, i am, because i found will o wispers and confuse rayers who i tricked to be so fucking annoying because i didnt want chomp hurt. oh well

so yeah 81 wins in battle tower, ill add gyarados and go to the top soon!

cool...just for fun, what did you think lucario had trouble with? i considered it as well, and only stopped because i had more progress with tyra's theorymon
I don't remember exactly actually, since that was like 2 weeks or so ago (and since then I was analyzing Metagross and Empoleon).

I THINK it was something like how with Lucario vs Zapdos Lucario has to carry focus sash and Ice Punch can 2HKO, but Ice Punch + Extremespeed doesn't 2HKO, so then if Zapdos paralyzes Lucario, Lucario always loses. It might have been something else though. Choice Band Lucario Ice Punch doesn't OHKO Zapdos either. Actually, now that I think of it, I never really even considered Stone Edge since I didn't want to rely on inaccurate moves, but yah, Stone Edge + Extreme Speed KOs Zapdos while EQ/CC + Extreme Speed kills Focus Sash Manectric too, so I guess that can work.

(O yah, so the thing is that Lucario was too frail to take a hit, so has to rely on focus sash, whereas metagross can use lum berry instead of sash and will beat Zapdos one on one every time barring critical hits. Also interesting I guess, is that Empoleon's 120 bp Avalanche/torrent boosted waterfall + Aqua Jet always KOs Zapdos.)

Metagross actually has a lot of potential. For me I pretty much gave up (for the time being) because I realized I didn't want to breed for so many Metagrosses cuz genderless pokemon take forever. Fire types obviously were the hardest to think through, but at the end I got 2 movesets that could beat most fire types most of the time, if anyone's interested:

Adamant Metagross @ Choice Scarf with EQ/Rock Slide/ Trick / filler
... pretty simple for the most part. Basically Choice Scarf EQ kills everything except Moltres and Charizard. Rock Slide kills Moltres, but Charizard has Focus Sash which means only 30% chance of beating Charizard from flinch. That's where Trick comes in to turn this into 100%. Trick first turn. If Charizard uses Blast Burn, Metagross is left with 1HP from the focus sash, then next turn Metagross KOs with Rockslide while Charizard's recharging. If Charizard doesn't use Blast Burn, Meta wins anyway.

That was all good, except I was thinking that one of these days one of these will beat Metagross:
H421 | Entei | Rash | Quick Claw | Eruption | Rock Climb | Flamethrower | Fire Fang | Spd/SpA
H460 | Magmortar | Mild | Lax Incense | Fire Blast | Hyper Beam | SmokeScreen | Protect | Spd/SpA
H474 | Heatran | Modest | Focus Band | Magma Storm | Flash Cannon | Lava Plume | Metal Sound | SpA/SpD

(A small note, Yeah I could have used Focus Sash instead to solve the Charizard problem, but Ninetales would use Confuse Ray first turn, and then I only have slightly higher than 50% chance of winning)

Then I thought about this, which will beat both fire and steel types:
Adamant Metagross @ Occa Berry with EQ / Thunderpunch / Natural Gift / Filler
Neither Moltres or Charizard has any speed EVs, so Metagross can outspeed and Thunderpunch 2HKOs (so that's why there's no need for Rockslide I think). Charizard's Blast Burn won't OHKO with Occa. The thing with natural gift is... ... Metagross cannot reliably beat Forretress, because EQ doesn't nearly 2HKO, while Forretress will beat Metagross if it keeps using counter. However, Occa Berry Natural Gift (i.e. Fire base 60) is 60 x 4 = 240 base power on Forretress which means Metagross can EQ (29.14-34% damage, so counter does maybe ~80ish max to Metagross, i.e. not OHKO) and then Natural Gift (which does 70.86% min) for the KO... yah, just exactly 100% chance of 2HKO even if it's min damage both turns. Occa is also good in vs Heatran in Steels, since even if Focus Band activates once and Heatran uses Magma Storm and hits, Metagross will still live and have the 2nd chance at that focus band. That's the only way I thought of for beating Forretress along with other Steels actually (other than HP Fire which obviously will work better and will take way longer to breed for), Of course the berry set will fall to critical hits (including if Metagross critical hits Forretress with EQ lol).

Anyway, so then I moved on to Empoleon, which was actually pretty amazing, because a ton of pokemon in Battle Hall cannot even hit Empoleon for neutral, and torrent boosted Surf + aqua Jet (even with a modest nature) kills nearly everything thing that's not resisted ... most notable I guess would be the Zapdos which runs max Sp Def. Right now I'm just having trouble thinking of a way to reliably beat both Lanturn and Poliwrath in the water types... Lanturn can't OHKO but I run the risk of being paralyzed from Discharge while Poliwrath with Focus Blast + Vacuum Wave will KO regardless of how much Sp Def I use, unless I have Chople berry. Hidden Power Grass/Ground doesn't reliably 2HKO Lanturn too. A Physical set would have worked, except Poliwrath runs Def EVs, so Drill Peck doesn't even 2HKO. O well, maybe I overlooked something.

Uh, sorry if this post is too long / not relevant...

Chinese Dood, that Metagross beats Fire types well enough, but doesn't it suck against everything else? You can't overspecialize a set too much for one type...

Yeah, it does, well, except for steels. Depending on what the filler move is, I guess I can probably cover for another type reasonably well, but yeah, totally.

Peterko

Never give up!
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
hmm, right now I don´t have time to "finish" this, but whatever...battle hall theorymon:

Swampert @ focus sash
Stats: 402 / 256 / 216 / 246 / 194 / 204 (lol figure out the nature/EVs yourself)
~ Counter
~ Mirror Coat
~ Earthquake
~ Surf / Ice Beam / Icy Wind

basically the speed is for focus sashers, lv.96 zard has 203 speed (it´d be ridiculous for swampert to lose against a fire type)

you know how I said my theorymon had nice potential (under circumstances)...it relies heavily on the AI...I need to check that first, for example many grass types have both physical and special moves that 1HKO

Dragon Rank 10 = 8 Pokémon; Moveset: Mirror Coat, Counter
Ghost Rank 10 = 9 Pokémon; Moveset: Surf, Mirror Coat, Counter, Earthquake
Bug Rank 10 = 10 Pokémon; Moveset: Surf, Mirror Coat, Counter, Earthquake
Ice Rank 10 = 13 Pokémon; Moveset: Surf, Mirror Coat, Counter, Earthquake
Dark Rank 10 = 13 Pokémon; Moveset: Icy Wind, Mirror Coat, Counter, Earthquake/Hammer Arm
Electric Rank 10 = 14 Pokémon; Moveset: Earthquake, Mirror Coat
Fighting Rank 10 = 14 Pokémon; Moveset: Surf, Mirror Coat, Counter, Earthquake
Steel Rank 10 = 15 Pokémon; Moveset: Surf, Mirror Coat, Counter, Earthquake
Fire Rank 10 = 16 Pokémon; Moveset: Surf,
Poison Rank 10 = 18 Pokémon; Moveset: Surf, Mirror Coat, Counter, Earthquake
Rock Rank 10 = 18 Pokémon; Moveset: Surf, Mirror Coat, Counter, Earthquake
Ground Rank 10 = 20 Pokémon; Moveset: Surf, Mirror Coat, Counter, Earthquake
Grass Rank 10 = 21 Pokémon; Moveset: Ice Beam, Mirror Coat, Counter, ?Earthquake?
Psychic Rank 10 = 25 Pokémon; Moveset: Surf, Mirror Coat, Counter, Earthquake
Flying Rank 10 = 29 Pokémon; Moveset: Surf, Mirror Coat, Counter, Ice Beam
Normal Rank 10 = 30 Pokémon; Moveset: Surf, Mirror Coat, Counter, Earthquake
Water Rank 10 = 39 Pokémon; Moveset: Icy Wind, Mirror Coat, Counter, Earthquake

theorymon past gold symbol, it should be obvious for everyone that the movesets would differ for battles < 170

some of the problems:
- AI of grass types who have both physical & special attacks (also probably need ice beam, which does 148-176/289 to venusaur)
- counter/coat not hitting, being flinched or frozen while doing so
H331 | Sharpedo | Adamant | Focus Sash | Crunch | Waterfall | Ice Fang | Zen Headbutt | Atk/Spd -> icy wind + earthquake (the same for sash absol, but I´d rather not overspecialize)
- scyther problem was fixed with EV spread and surf
- H376 | Blastoise | Quiet | Focus Sash | Yawn | Hydro Cannon | Return | Protect | SpA/SpD 287/236/ -> ??? earthquake + mirror coat (what the hell)
- H380 | Poliwrath | Quiet | Zoom Lens | Focus Blast | Surf | Hypnosis | Vacuum Wave | Def/SpA -> ??? mirror coat (what a bitch, no idea yet, quake doesn´t 2HKO and activates zoom lens)
- H288 | Hypno | Quiet | Zoom Lens | Hypnosis | Focus Blast | Psychic | Nightmare | HP/SpA -> ??? earthquake does 45,4-53,76%
- the 3 freaking flinch pixies
- H361 | Ambipom | Naughty | Expert Belt | Double Hit | Shock Wave | Aerial Ace | Water Pulse | Atk/SpA -> earthquake (needs more def)...technician DH 2HKOs, counter does not enough damage
- H461 | Togekiss | Modest | BrightPowder | Air Slash | Aura Sphere | Thunder Wave | Roost | SpA/SpD
- H381 | Machamp | Brave | Focus Band | DynamicPunch | Vacuum Wave | Foresight | Revenge | Atk/Def -> surf does 127-151/312 damage, I could "try" counter dynamicpunch :/
- H386 | Gengar | Timid | Razor Fang | Shadow Ball | Sludge Bomb | Hypnosis | Nightmare | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat

-> you may find mistakes, because this is nowhere near complete and parts were done at different "battle hall knowledge (how it works)" times...also lol if I automatically put counter/coat without calcing the damage I send back which doesn´t OHKO :)

Fire
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
H302 | Magmar | Adamant | Sitrus Berry | Fire Punch | Iron Tail | Brick Break | Thief | Atk/Spd -> earthquake / surf
H332 | Camerupt | Modest | Power Herb | Eruption | Earth Power | AncientPower | SolarBeam | SpA/SpD -> mirror coat / earthquake / surf
H333 | Torkoal | Quiet | White Herb | Overheat | Body Slam | Earth Power | Stone Edge | Atk/SpA -> earthquake / surf
H377 | Ninetales | Mild | White Herb | Will-O-Wisp | Confuse Ray | Quick Attack | Overheat | Spd/SpA -> earthquake / surf
H379 | Arcanine | Adamant | Razor Claw | ExtremeSpeed | Flare Blitz | Facade | Will-O-Wisp | Atk/Spd -> earthquake / counter / surf
H383 | Rapidash | Lonely | Razor Fang | Flare Blitz | Quick Attack | Stomp | Overheat | Atk/SpA -> earthquake / counter / surf
H395 | Flareon | Mild | Expert Belt | Lava Plume | Quick Attack | Protect | Will-O-Wisp | SpA -> earthquake / surf
H400 | Moltres | Modest | Razor Claw | Fire Blast | Air Cutter | Sky Attack | Roost | Def/SpA -> surf / mirro coat / counter
H403 | Typhlosion | Timid | White Herb | Eruption | Quick Attack | Overheat | Swift | Spd/SpA -> earthquake / mirror coat
H415 | Houndoom | Mild | Choice Scarf | Dark Pulse | Flamethrower | Crunch | Fire Fang | Atk/SpA -> earthquake / surf
H421 | Entei | Rash | Quick Claw | Eruption | Rock Climb | Flamethrower | Fire Fang | Spd/SpA -> earthquake / surf
H425 | Blaziken | Lonely | Liechi Berry | Blaze Kick | Sky Uppercut | Focus Blast | Quick Attack | Atk/Spd -> earthquake / surf
H444 | Infernape | Adamant | Life Orb | Close Combat | Flare Blitz | Mach Punch | Fake Out | Atk/Spd -> earthquake / counter / surf
H460 | Magmortar | Mild | Lax Incense | Fire Blast | Hyper Beam | SmokeScreen | Protect | Spd/SpA -> earthquake / surf
H474 | Heatran | Modest | Focus Band | Magma Storm | Flash Cannon | Lava Plume | Metal Sound | SpA/SpD-> earthquake / surf
H476 | Charizard | Quiet | Focus Sash | Will-O-Wisp | Air Slash | Protect | Blast Burn | Atk/SpA -> surf

Water
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
H284 | Slowbro | Modest | Sitrus Berry | Water Pulse | Psychic | Ice Beam | Flamethrower | HP/SpA -> mirror coat
H307 | Lanturn | Modest | Sitrus Berry | Discharge | Brine | Signal Beam | Ice Beam | HP/SpA -> earthquake / mirror coat
H287 | Dewgong | Modest | Chesto Berry | Signal Beam | Ice Beam | Brine | Rest | Def/SpA -> mirror coat
H289 | Kingler | Adamant | Focus Sash | Crabhammer | X-Scissor | Superpower | Dig | HP/Atk -> counter
H297 | Seadra | Modest | Scope Lens | Dragon Pulse | Hydro Pump | Flash Cannon | Ice Beam | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat
H298 | Seaking | Adamant | BrightPowder | Megahorn | Waterfall | Poison Jab | Bounce | Atk/Spd -> counter (flinch, miss)
H304 | Omastar | Modest | Wise Glasses | AncientPower | Hydro Pump | Ice Beam | Earth Power | HP/SpA -> mirror coat / earthquake
H305 | Kabutops | Adamant | Muscle Band | Night Slash | Waterfall | Stone Edge | X-Scissor | HP/Atk -> earthquake
H311 | Slowking | Modest | Leftovers | Psychic | Water Pulse | Power Gem | Shadow Ball | SpA/SpD -> mirror coat / earthquake
H316 | Octillery | Brave | Scope Lens | Octazooka | Gunk Shot | Rock Blast | Seed Bomb | Atk/SpA -> counter
H317 | Mantine | Mild | Expert Belt | Signal Beam | Earthquake | Surf | Aerial Ace | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat
H322 | Ludicolo | Modest | Leftovers | Giga Drain | Water Pulse | Rain Dance | Ice Beam | Def/SpA -> mirror coat
H331 | Sharpedo | Adamant | Focus Sash | Crunch | Waterfall | Ice Fang | Zen Headbutt | Atk/Spd -> icy wind + earthquake
H341 | Whiscash | Quiet | Lax Incense | Earth Power | Water Pulse | Future Sight | Blizzard | SpA/SpD -> mirror coat
H342 | Crawdaunt | Adamant | Quick Claw | Crunch | Crabhammer | Body Slam | Aerial Ace | Atk/Def -> counter
H351 | Huntail | Adamant | Muscle Band | Aqua Tail | Crunch | Body Slam | Bounce | Atk/SpD -> counter
H352 | Gorebyss | Modest | Wise Glasses | Psychic | Brine | Signal Beam | Shadow Ball | SpA/SpD -> mirror coat / earthquake
H353 | Relicanth | Brave | Shell Bell | Head Smash | Aqua Tail | Earth Power | Double-Edge | HP/Atk -> earthquake / counter
H358 | Floatzel | Adamant | Liechi Berry | Waterfall | Crunch | Ice Punch | Brick Break | Atk/Spd -> counter
H360 | Gastrodon | Modest | Lax Incense | Muddy Water | Earth Power | Blizzard | Sludge Bomb | HP/SpA -> mirror coat / earthquake
H370 | Lumineon | Timid | BrightPowder | Silver Wind | Ominous Wind | Water Pulse | Air Cutter | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat / earthquake
H376 | Blastoise | Quiet | Focus Sash | Yawn | Hydro Cannon | Return | Protect | SpA/SpD 287/236/ -> ??? earthquake + mirror coat
H378 | Golduck | Mild | Petaya Berry | Brine | Aqua Jet | Hydro Pump | Return | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat
H380 | Poliwrath | Quiet | Zoom Lens | Focus Blast | Surf | Hypnosis | Vacuum Wave | Def/SpA -> ??? mirror coat
H382 | Tentacruel | Adamant | BrightPowder | Waterfall | Poison Jab | Toxic | Dive | Atk/SpD -> earthquake (flinch, miss)
H385 | Cloyster | Rash | Scope Lens | Ice Beam | Iron Defense | Spike Cannon | Brine | Atk/SpA -> mirror coat / earthquake
H388 | Starmie | Timid | BrightPowder | Hydro Pump | Psychic | Recover | Double Team | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat / earthquake (miss)
H392 | Lapras | Modest | Lum Berry | Blizzard | Surf | Rest | Sleep Talk | HP/SpA -> mirror coat + earthquake (frz)
H393 | Vaporeon | Mild | Expert Belt | Surf | Quick Attack | Aqua Ring | Yawn | HP/SpA -> earthquake + mirror coat
H391 | Gyarados | Lonely | Life Orb | Bounce | Waterfall | Dragon Dance | Brine | Atk/Spd -> counter (flinch)
H404 | Feraligatr | Naive | Salac Berry | Aqua Tail | Slash | Endure | Rain Dance | Atk/Spd -> counter
H407 | Politoed | Modest | Lax Incense | Hyper Voice | Surf | Rest | Snore | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat (miss)
H416 | Kingdra | Modest | Scope Lens | Dragon Pulse | Hydro Pump | Yawn | Brine | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat
H422 | Suicune | Bold | Sitrus Berry | Mirror Coat | Facade | Hydro Pump | Reflect | Def/SpD -> mirror coat
H426 | Swampert | Quiet | BrightPowder | Muddy Water | Mud Bomb | Substitute | Rest | SpA/SpD -> mirror coat / earthquake (miss)
H430 | Wailord | Quiet | BrightPowder | Water Spout | Sleep Talk | Body Slam | Rest | HP/SpA -> mirror coat / earthquake (miss)
H433 | Milotic | Quiet | Life Orb | Rest | Sleep Talk | Hydro Pump | Facade | Atk/SpA -> mirror coat
H434 | Walrein | Quiet | Icy Rock | Blizzard | Dive | Hail | Brine | HP/SpA -> mirror coat
H445 | Empoleon | Mild | Petaya Berry | Flash Cannon | Hydro Pump | Aqua Jet | Yawn | SpA/SpD -> earthquake

Grass
H277 | Vileplume | Modest | Heat Rock | Sludge Bomb | SolarBeam | Sunny Day | Synthesis | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat
H282 | Victreebel | Modest | White Herb | Leaf Storm | Grass Knot | Toxic | Worry Seed | HP/SpA -> mirror coat
H309 | Bellossom | Brave | Big Root | Leaf Blade | Drain Punch | Stun Spore | Leaf Storm | Atk/Def -> ice beam / ice punch
H310 | Jumpluff | Adamant | BrightPowder | Seed Bomb | Leech Seed | U-turn | Bounce | Atk/Spd -> ice punch / counter
H322 | Ludicolo | Modest | Leftovers | Giga Drain | Water Pulse | Rain Dance | Ice Beam | Def/SpA -> mirror coat
H323 | Shiftry | Modest | White Herb | Leaf Storm | Extrasensory | Dark Pulse | Focus Blast | Spd/SpA -> ??? icy wind
H324 | Breloom | Adamant | Expert Belt | Sky Uppercut | Seed Bomb | Stone Edge | ThunderPunch | At/Spe -> counter
H335 | Cacturne | Adamant | Metronome | Sucker Punch | Needle Arm | Drain Punch | ThunderPunch | Atk/SpD -> counter
H343 | Cradily | Modest | Big Root | AncientPower | Giga Drain | Sludge Bomb | Earth Power | Def/SpA -> mirror coat
H348 | Tropius | Modest | White Herb | Leaf Storm | Air Slash | Twister | Ominous Wind | HP/SpA -> mirror coat
H359 | Cherrim | Naive | Heat Rock | Sunny Day | SolarBeam | Synthesis | Return | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat / avalanche
H369 | Carnivine | Adamant | Leftovers | Power Whip | Crunch | Ingrain | Leech Seed | HP/Atk -> counter
H371 | Abomasnow | Adamant | Sitrus Berry | Wood Hammer | Avalanche | Brick Break | Iron Tail | HP/Atk -> counter
H387 | Exeggutor | Adamant | Liechi Berry | Wood Hammer | Zen Headbutt | Rest | Sleep Talk | HP/Atk -> counter
H402 | Meganium | Quiet | Focus Sash | Energy Ball | Magical Leaf | Body Slam | Counter | HP/SpA -> mirror coat
H424 | Sceptile | Naughty | Scope Lens | Leaf Blade | Quick Attack | Leaf Storm | Grass Knot | Atk/Spd -> avalanche
H443 | Torterra | Brave | Lax Incense | Wood Hammer | Mud-Slap | Rest | Sleep Talk | HP/Atk -> ice beam
H447 | Roserade | Modest | White Herb | Weather Ball | Leaf Storm | Protect | Toxic | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat
H458 | Tangrowth | Lonely | Lax Incense | Wring Out | Grass Knot | Sunny Day | SolarBeam | HP/SpA -> mirror coat / ice beam (miss)
H463 | Leafeon | Naughty | Scope Lens | Quick Attack | Leaf Blade | Grass Knot | Razor Leaf | Atk/Spd -> counter
H475 | Venusaur | Quiet | Focus Sash | Toxic | Frenzy Plant | Sludge | Protect | Atk/SpA 289/194/226 -> ice beam 148-176 earthquake 142-168

Electric
H271 | Raichu | Adamant | Muscle Band | ThunderPunch | Brick Break | Iron Tail | Quick Attack | Atk/Spd -> earthquake
H285 | Magneton | Modest | Scope Lens | Tri Attack | Flash Cannon | Thunderbolt | Signal Beam | Spd/SpA -> earthquake
H290 | Electrode | Naive | King's Rock | Swift | Thunderbolt | Rollout | Signal Beam | Spd/SpA -> earthquake
H301 | Electabuzz | Adamant | Sitrus Berry | ThunderPunch | Iron Tail | Brick Break | Thief | Atk/Spd -> earthquake
H307 | Lanturn | Modest | Sitrus Berry | Discharge | Brine | Signal Beam | Ice Beam | HP/SpA -> earthquake / mirror coat
H329 | Manectric | Modest | Focus Sash | Thunder | Flamethrower | Swift | Signal Beam | Spd/SpA -> earthquake
H373 | Rotom | Timid | Petaya Berry | Shadow Ball | Thunderbolt | Signal Beam | Swift | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat
H394 | Jolteon | Rash | Expert Belt | Discharge | Quick Attack | Double Team | Thunder Wave | Spd/SpA -> earthquake
H399 | Zapdos | Modest | Ganlon Berry | Thunder | Air Cutter | Light Screen | Roost | SpA/SpD -> mirror coat
H406 | Ampharos | Quiet | Light Clay | Light Screen | Rest | Thunder | Snore | Def/SpA -> earthquake
H420 | Raikou | Naive | Scope Lens | Thunder | Quick Attack | Reflect | Thunder Fang | Spd/SpA -> earthquake
H446 | Luxray | Naive | King's Rock | Spark | Thunderbolt | Quick Attack | Thunder Wave | Atk/Spd -> earthquake
H455 | Magnezone | Bold | Ganlon Berry | Flash Cannon | Tri Attack | Thunder | Mirror Coat | Def/SpA -> earthquake /
H459 | Electivire | Naughty | Life Orb | ThunderPunch | Giga Impact | Discharge | Quick Attack | Atk/Spd -> earthquake / counter

Ice
H287 | Dewgong | Modest | Chesto Berry | Signal Beam | Ice Beam | Brine | Rest | Def/SpA -> mirror coat
H300 | Jynx | Timid | BrightPowder | Lovely Kiss | Blizzard | Dream Eater | Energy Ball | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat / earthquake
H315 | Piloswine | Adamant | BrightPowder | Ice Fang | Dig | Body Slam | Hail | Atk/Def -> surf
H350 | Glalie | Modest | Lum Berry | Ice Beam | Dark Pulse | Water Pulse | Signal Beam | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat
H371 | Abomasnow | Adamant | Sitrus Berry | Wood Hammer | Avalanche | Brick Break | Iron Tail | HP/Atk -> counter
H372 | Froslass | Calm | BrightPowder | Hail | Blizzard | Ominous Wind | Psychic | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat / earthquake
H385 | Cloyster | Rash | Scope Lens | Ice Beam | Iron Defense | Spike Cannon | Brine | Atk/SpA -> mirror coat
H398 | Articuno | Modest | Apicot Berry | Blizzard | Air Cutter | Reflect | Roost | Def/SpA -> mirror coat
H434 | Walrein | Quiet | Icy Rock | Blizzard | Dive | Hail | Brine | HP/SpA -> mirror coat
H439 | Regice | Quiet | Sitrus Berry | Blizzard | Avalanche | Hyper Beam | Thunder Wave | Atk/SpA -> mirror coat / earthquake ?
H454 | Weavile | Adamant | Focus Sash | Night Slash | Ice Punch | Ice Shard | Quick Attack | Atk/Spd -> counter
H464 | Glaceon | Rash | Icy Rock | Hail | Blizzard | Ice Shard | Swift | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat
H466 | Mamoswine | Modest | Leftovers | Blizzard | Hail | Earth Power | Amnesia | HP/SpA -> surf

Dragon
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
H336 | Altaria | Modest | Leftovers | Dragon Pulse | Air Cutter | Flamethrower | Ominous Wind | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat
H401 | Dragonite | Adamant | Lum Berry | Roost | Outrage | Aerial Ace | Dragon Dance | Atk/Spd -> counter
H416 | Kingdra | Modest | Scope Lens | Dragon Pulse | Hydro Pump | Yawn | Brine | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat
H431 | Flygon | Modest | Wise Glasses | Earth Power | Dragon Pulse | Sandstorm | Roost | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat
H436 | Salamence | Adamant | Liechi Berry | Dragon Claw | Aerial Ace | Frustration | Roost | Atk/Spd -> counter
H441 | Latias | Modest | Salac Berry | Mist Ball | Dragon Pulse | Recover | Captivate | SpA/SpD -> mirror coat
H442 | Latios | Modest | Salac Berry | Luster Purge | Dragon Pulse | Recover | Captivate | SpA/SpD -> mirror coat
H450 | Garchomp | Adamant | Persim Berry | Outrage | Sandstorm | Dig | Twister | Atk/Spd -> counter

Dark
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
H323 | Shiftry | Modest | White Herb | Leaf Storm | Extrasensory | Dark Pulse | Focus Blast | Spd/SpA -> ??? icy wind
H331 | Sharpedo | Adamant | Focus Sash | Crunch | Waterfall | Ice Fang | Zen Headbutt | Atk/Spd -> icy wind + earthquake
H335 | Cacturne | Adamant | Metronome | Sucker Punch | Needle Arm | Drain Punch | ThunderPunch | Atk/SpD -> counter
H342 | Crawdaunt | Adamant | Quick Claw | Crunch | Crabhammer | Body Slam | Aerial Ace | Atk/Def -> counter
H349 | Absol | Jolly | Focus Sash | Psycho Cut | Night Slash | Shadow Claw | Slash | Atk/Spd -> icy wind + earthquake/counter
H366 | Skuntank | Naughty | Expert Belt | Flamethrower | Poison Jab | Dark Pulse | Iron Tail | Atk/SpA -> earthquake
H367 | Spiritomb | Modest | Petaya Berry | Dark Pulse | Ominous Wind | Silver Wind | Icy Wind | HP/SpA -> earthquake
H409 | Umbreon | Relaxed | Leftovers | Facade | Sucker Punch | Confuse Ray | Moonlight | Def/SpD -> earthquake / counter
H415 | Houndoom | Mild | Choice Scarf | Dark Pulse | Flamethrower | Crunch | Fire Fang | Atk/SpA -> earthquake / mirror coat
H423 | Tyranitar | Brave | Quick Claw | Stone Edge | Crunch | Dark Pulse | AncientPower | Atk/SpA -> earthquake / counter
H448 | Honchkrow | Lonely | Quick Claw | Dark Pulse | Night Slash | Drill Peck | Air Cutter | Atk/SpA -> surf
H453 | Drapion | Adamant | Razor Claw | Cross Poison | Night Slash | Slash | Acupressure | Atk/Def -> earthquake / counter
H454 | Weavile | Adamant | Focus Sash | Night Slash | Ice Punch | Ice Shard | Quick Attack | Atk/Spd -> counter + earthquake

Steel
H285 | Magneton | Modest | Scope Lens | Tri Attack | Flash Cannon | Thunderbolt | Signal Beam | Spd/SpA -> earthquake
H313 | Forretress | Brave | Lum Berry | Gyro Ball | Payback | Bug Bite | Counter | HP/Atk -> counter
H318 | Skarmory | Adamant | Razor Claw | Rock Slide | Night Slash | Steel Wing | Drill Peck | Atk/Spd -> counter
H356 | Bastiodon | Quiet | Quick Claw | Metal Burst | Blizzard | Thunder | Fire Blast | HP/SpA -> earthquake
H410 | Steelix | Brave | Iron Ball | Gyro Ball | Dig | Sandstorm | Curse | Atk/Def -> surf
H411 | Scizor | Brave | Focus Sash | Swords Dance | X-Scissor | Counter | Bullet Punch | HP/Atk -> surf + counter
H429 | Aggron | Adamant | Zoom Lens | Stone Edge | Iron Tail | Metal Burst | Sandstorm | Atk/Def -> surf
H437 | Metagross | Adamant | Quick Claw | Meteor Mash | Zen Headbutt | Bullet Punch | Light Screen | Atk/Def -> earthquake
H440 | Registeel | Brave | Sitrus Berry | Iron Head | Flash Cannon | Giga Impact | Thunder Wave | Atk/SpA -> earthquake
H455 | Magnezone | Bold | Ganlon Berry | Flash Cannon | Tri Attack | Thunder | Mirror Coat | Def/SpA -> earthquake
H445 | Empoleon | Mild | Petaya Berry | Flash Cannon | Hydro Pump | Aqua Jet | Yawn | SpA/SpD -> earthquake
H449 | Bronzong | Quiet | Leftovers | Extrasensory | Flash Cannon | Trick Room | Protect | Def/SpA -> surf + mirror coat
H451 | Lucario | Brave | Liechi Berry | Aura Sphere | Focus Punch | ExtremeSpeed | Substitute | Atk/SpA -> earthquake
H474 | Heatran | Modest | Focus Band | Magma Storm | Flash Cannon | Lava Plume | Metal Sound | SpA/SpD -> earthquake
H469 | Probopass | Calm | Focus Band | Flash Cannon | Power Gem | Substitute | Sandstorm | SpA/SpD -> earthquake

Poison
H273 | Nidoqueen | Modest | Wise Glasses | Earth Power | Sludge Bomb | Attract | Shadow Ball | Def/SpA -> earthquake
H274 | Nidoking | Adamant | Muscle Band | Dig | Poison Jab | Attract | Megahorn | Atk/Def -> earthquake
H276 | Golbat | Modest | Razor Fang | Sludge Bomb | Ominous Wind | Giga Drain | Air Slash | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat / surf
H277 | Vileplume | Modest | Heat Rock | Sludge Bomb | SolarBeam | Sunny Day | Synthesis | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat / earthquake
H278 | Venomoth | Modest | Choice Specs | Bug Buzz | Psychic | Sludge Bomb | Energy Ball | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat
H282 | Victreebel | Modest | White Herb | Leaf Storm | Grass Knot | Toxic | Worry Seed | HP/SpA -> earthquake / mirror coat
H293 | Weezing | Calm | Black Sludge | Toxic | Dark Pulse | Flamethrower | Thunderbolt | HP/SpD -> mirror coat / surf
H330 | Swalot | Adamant | Expert Belt | Toxic | Ice Punch | Fire Punch | ThunderPunch | HP/Atk -> earthquake
H338 | Seviper | Adamant | Leftovers | Poison Fang | Night Slash | Aqua Tail | Iron Tail | Atk/Def -> earthquake
H366 | Skuntank | Naughty | Expert Belt | Flamethrower | Poison Jab | Dark Pulse | Iron Tail | Atk/SpA -> earthquake
H368 | Toxicroak | Brave | Liechi Berry | Poison Jab | Revenge | Bullet Punch | X-Scissor | Atk/Def -> earthquake
H382 | Tentacruel | Adamant | BrightPowder | Waterfall | Poison Jab | Toxic | Dive | Atk/SpD -> earthquake
H384 | Muk | Careful | Black Sludge | Gunk Shot | Frustration | Toxic | Acid Armor | Def/SpD -> earthquake
H386 | Gengar | Timid | Razor Fang | Shadow Ball | Sludge Bomb | Hypnosis | Nightmare | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat
H405 | Crobat | Jolly | BrightPowder | Brave Bird | Cross Poison | Double Team | Toxic | Atk/Spd -> counter
H447 | Roserade | Modest | White Herb | Weather Ball | Leaf Storm | Protect | Toxic | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat
H453 | Drapion | Adamant | Razor Claw | Cross Poison | Night Slash | Slash | Acupressure | Atk/Def -> earthquake
H475 | Venusaur | Quiet | Focus Sash | Toxic | Frenzy Plant | Sludge | Protect | Atk/SpA -> earthquake

Bug
H313 | Forretress | Brave | Lum Berry | Gyro Ball | Payback | Bug Bite | Counter | HP/Atk -> counter
H326 | Ninjask | Adamant | Liechi Berry | X-Scissor | Aerial Ace | Dig | Slash | Atk/Def -> counter
H344 | Armaldo | Adamant | Razor Claw | X-Scissor | Stone Edge | Aqua Tail | Aerial Ace | Atk/Def -> surf
H357 | Vespiquen | Brave | BrightPowder | Power Gem | Attack Order | Ominous Wind | Air Cutter | Atk/SpA -> mirror coat
H389 | Scyther | Jolly | Focus Sash | X-Scissor | Aerial Ace | Swords Dance | Quick Attack | Atk/Spd -> surf
H390 | Pinsir | Jolly | Salac Berry | X-Scissor | Giga Impact | Swords Dance | Quick Attack | Atk/Spd -> counter
H411 | Scizor | Brave | Focus Sash | Swords Dance | X-Scissor | Counter | Bullet Punch | HP/Atk -> surf
H412 | Shuckle | Careful | Smooth Rock | Bug Bite | Rollout | Sandstorm | Protect | HP/SpD -> surf
H413 | Heracross | Jolly | Salac Berry | Megahorn | Close Combat | Facade | Reversal | Atk/Spd -> counter
H462 | Yanmega | Rash | Petaya Berry | Bug Buzz | Air Slash | Endure | Reversal | Def/SpA -> mirror coat

Psychic
H281 | Alakazam | Timid | Expert Belt | Psychic | Focus Blast | Energy Ball | Signal Beam | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat
H284 | Slowbro | Modest | Sitrus Berry | Water Pulse | Psychic | Ice Beam | Flamethrower | HP/SpA -> mirror coat
H288 | Hypno | Quiet | Zoom Lens | Hypnosis | Focus Blast | Psychic | Nightmare | HP/SpA -> ??earthquake 45,4-53,76%
H299 | Mr. Mime | Adamant | Sitrus Berry | Power Swap | Fire Punch | Ice Punch | ThunderPunch | Atk/Spd -> counter / earthquake
H300 | Jynx | Timid | BrightPowder | Lovely Kiss | Blizzard | Dream Eater | Energy Ball | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat (miss)
H308 | Xatu | Modest | Leftovers | Psychic | Air Cutter | Ominous Wind | Silver Wind | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat
H311 | Slowking | Modest | Leftovers | Psychic | Water Pulse | Power Gem | Shadow Ball | SpA/SpD -> earthquake / mirror coat
H312 | Girafarig | Adamant | Lum Berry | Crunch | Zen Headbutt | Return | Mirror Coat | Atk/Spd -> counter
H334 | Grumpig | Modest | Wise Glasses | Psychic | Power Gem | Energy Ball | Focus Blast | SpA/SpD -> mirror coat
H339 | Lunatone | Modest | Wise Glasses | Psychic | AncientPower | Signal Beam | Earth Power | Spd/SpA -> surf
H340 | Solrock | Adamant | Muscle Band | Stone Edge | Zen Headbutt | Earthquake | Iron Head | Atk/Spd -> surf
H387 | Exeggutor | Adamant | Liechi Berry | Wood Hammer | Zen Headbutt | Rest | Sleep Talk | HP/Atk -> counter
H388 | Starmie | Timid | BrightPowder | Hydro Pump | Psychic | Recover | Double Team | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat / earthquake
H408 | Espeon | Modest | BrightPowder | Psychic | Swift | Double Team | Morning Sun | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat / earthquake
H427 | Gardevoir | Timid | Sticky Barb | Psychic | Trick | Swift | Protect | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat / earthquake
H432 | Claydol | Rash | Choice Scarf | Earth Power | Psychic | Earthquake | Zen Headbutt | Atk/SpA -> surf
H435 | Cresselia | Lonely | Leftovers | Psychic | Psycho Cut | Slash | Psycho Shift | Atk/SpA -> mirror coat / surf
H437 | Metagross | Adamant | Quick Claw | Meteor Mash | Zen Headbutt | Bullet Punch | Light Screen | Atk/Def -> earthquake
H441 | Latias | Modest | Salac Berry | Mist Ball | Dragon Pulse | Recover | Captivate | SpA/SpD -> mirror coat
H442 | Latios | Modest | Salac Berry | Luster Purge | Dragon Pulse | Recover | Captivate | SpA/SpD -> mirror coat
H449 | Bronzong | Quiet | Leftovers | Extrasensory | Flash Cannon | Trick Room | Protect | Def/SpA -> surf / mirror coat
H468 | Gallade | Adamant | Salac Berry | Psycho Cut | Close Combat | Swords Dance | Vacuum Wave | Atk/Spd -> counter
H471 | Uxie | Bold | Focus Band | Extrasensory | Yawn | Dream Eater | Swift | Def/SpD -> ??? surf/ mirror coat
H472 | Mesprit | Timid | Light Clay | Extrasensory | Light Screen | Reflect | Swift | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat
H473 | Azelf | Adamant | Flame Orb | Zen Headbutt | Return | Trick | Facade | Atk/Spd -> surf / counter

Rock
H283 | Golem | Brave | Quick Claw | Stone Edge | Earth Power | Hammer Arm | Sucker Punch | Atk/SpA -> surf
H294 | Rhydon | Adamant | Sitrus Berry | Dig | Stone Edge | Rock Slide | Megahorn | HP/Atk -> surf
H304 | Omastar | Modest | Wise Glasses | AncientPower | Hydro Pump | Ice Beam | Earth Power | HP/SpA -> earthquake
H305 | Kabutops | Adamant | Muscle Band | Night Slash | Waterfall | Stone Edge | X-Scissor | HP/Atk -> earthquake
H339 | Lunatone | Modest | Wise Glasses | Psychic | AncientPower | Signal Beam | Earth Power | Spd/SpA -> surf
H340 | Solrock | Adamant | Muscle Band | Stone Edge | Zen Headbutt | Earthquake | Iron Head | Atk/Spd -> surf
H343 | Cradily | Modest | Big Root | AncientPower | Giga Drain | Sludge Bomb | Earth Power | Def/SpA -> mirror coat
H344 | Armaldo | Adamant | Razor Claw | X-Scissor | Stone Edge | Aqua Tail | Aerial Ace | Atk/Def -> surf
H353 | Relicanth | Brave | Shell Bell | Head Smash | Aqua Tail | Earth Power | Double-Edge | HP/Atk -> earthquake
H355 | Rampardos | Adamant | Shell Bell | Head Smash | Zen Headbutt | Avalanche | Fire Punch | HP/Atk -> surf
H356 | Bastiodon | Quiet | Quick Claw | Metal Burst | Blizzard | Thunder | Fire Blast | HP/SpA -> earthquake
H396 | Aerodactyl | Adamant | Leftovers | Stone Edge | Aerial Ace | Sandstorm | Fly | Atk/Spd -> surf
H423 | Tyranitar | Brave | Quick Claw | Stone Edge | Crunch | Dark Pulse | AncientPower | Atk/SpA -> earthquake / counter
H412 | Shuckle | Careful | Smooth Rock | Bug Bite | Rollout | Sandstorm | Protect | HP/SpD -> surf
H429 | Aggron | Adamant | Zoom Lens | Stone Edge | Iron Tail | Metal Burst | Sandstorm | Atk/Def -> surf
H438 | Regirock | Brave | Sitrus Berry | Stone Edge | AncientPower | Giga Impact | Thunder Wave | Atk/SpA -> surf
H457 | Rhyperior | Brave | Quick Claw | Rock Wrecker | Earth Power | Giga Impact | Reversal | Atk/Def -> surf
H469 | Probopass | Calm | Focus Band | Flash Cannon | Power Gem | Substitute | Sandstorm | SpA/SpD -> earthquake

Ground
H272 | Sandslash | Adamant | BrightPowder | Sandstorm | Slash | Night Slash | Dig | Atk/Spd -> surf
H273 | Nidoqueen | Modest | Wise Glasses | Earth Power | Sludge Bomb | Attract | Shadow Ball | Def/SpA -> mirror coat / earthquake / surf
H274 | Nidoking | Adamant | Muscle Band | Dig | Poison Jab | Attract | Megahorn | Atk/Def -> earthquake / surf
H283 | Golem | Brave | Quick Claw | Stone Edge | Earth Power | Hammer Arm | Sucker Punch | Atk/SpA -> surf / earthquake
H294 | Rhydon | Adamant | Sitrus Berry | Dig | Stone Edge | Rock Slide | Megahorn | HP/Atk -> surf
H315 | Piloswine | Adamant | BrightPowder | Ice Fang | Dig | Body Slam | Hail | Atk/Def -> surf
H332 | Camerupt | Modest | Power Herb | Eruption | Earth Power | AncientPower | SolarBeam | SpA/SpD -> surf / mirror coat
H341 | Whiscash | Quiet | Lax Incense | Earth Power | Water Pulse | Future Sight | Blizzard | SpA/SpD -> earthquake / mirror coat
H360 | Gastrodon | Modest | Lax Incense | Muddy Water | Earth Power | Blizzard | Sludge Bomb | HP/SpA -> mirror coat / earthquake
H410 | Steelix | Brave | Iron Ball | Gyro Ball | Dig | Sandstorm | Curse | Atk/Def -> surf
H417 | Donphan | Adamant | Leftovers | Earthquake | Giga Impact | Protect | Sandstorm | Atk/Def -> counter / surf
H426 | Swampert | Quiet | BrightPowder | Muddy Water | Mud Bomb | Substitute | Rest | SpA/SpD -> mirror coat / earthquake
H431 | Flygon | Modest | Wise Glasses | Earth Power | Dragon Pulse | Sandstorm | Roost | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat
H432 | Claydol | Rash | Choice Scarf | Earth Power | Psychic | Earthquake | Zen Headbutt | Atk/SpA -> mirror coat
H443 | Torterra | Brave | Lax Incense | Wood Hammer | Mud-Slap | Rest | Sleep Talk | HP/Atk -> counter / surf
H450 | Garchomp | Adamant | Persim Berry | Outrage | Sandstorm | Dig | Twister | Atk/Spd -> counter
H452 | Hippowdon | Adamant | Liechi Berry | Double-Edge | Earthquake | Yawn | Slack Off | Atk/Def -> surf / counter
H457 | Rhyperior | Brave | Quick Claw | Rock Wrecker | Earth Power | Giga Impact | Reversal | Atk/Def -> surf
H465 | Gliscor | Adamant | Liechi Berry | Earthquake | Sandstorm | Aerial Ace | Quick Attack | Atk/Spd -> counter / surf
H466 | Mamoswine | Modest | Leftovers | Blizzard | Hail | Earth Power | Amnesia | HP/SpA -> surf / mirror coat

Normal
H275 | Clefable | Adamant | Lum Berry | Return | Ice Punch | Fire Punch | ThunderPunch | Atk/Def -> counter
H279 | Persian | Modest | King's Rock | Power Gem | Water Pulse | Swift | Icy Wind | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat
H286 | Dodrio | Jolly | Liechi Berry | Drill Peck | Rest | Steel Wing | Tri Attack | Atk/Spd -> counter
H295 | Chansey | Quiet | Zoom Lens | Blizzard | Thunder | Fire Blast | Return | HP/SpA -> earthquake
H296 | Kangaskhan | Adamant | Persim Berry | Dizzy Punch | Outrage | Sucker Punch | Rest | HP/Atk -> counter
H303 | Tauros | Adamant | Persim Berry | Frustration | Iron Tail | Outrage | Zen Headbutt | Atk/Def -> counter
H306 | Noctowl | Modest | Leftovers | Extrasensory | Air Slash | Silver Wind | Ominous Wind | HP/SpA -> ice beam / mirror coat
H312 | Girafarig | Adamant | Lum Berry | Crunch | Zen Headbutt | Return | Mirror Coat | Atk/Spd -> counter
H314 | Granbull | Adamant | Focus Band | Return | Crunch | Close Combat | Stone Edge | Atk/Def -> counter / earthquake
H319 | Stantler | Rash | King's Rock | Extrasensory | Thunder | Facade | Shadow Ball | Spd/SpA -> earthquake
H321 | Miltank | Adamant | Leftovers | Body Slam | Zen Headbutt | Hammer Arm | Iron Tail | Atk/Def -> counter / surf
H325 | Vigoroth | Adamant | Razor Claw | Slash | Night Slash | Shadow Claw | ThunderPunch | Atk/Spd -> counter
H327 | Exploud | Modest | Metronome | Hyper Voice | Water Pulse | Flamethrower | Ice Beam | Def/SpA -> mirror coat
H337 | Zangoose | Adamant | Razor Claw | Crush Claw | Shadow Claw | Close Combat | Fire Punch | Atk/Spd -> counter
H345 | Kecleon | Jolly | Expert Belt | Dizzy Punch | Drain Punch | Shadow Claw | Aerial Ace | Atk/Spd -> counter
H354 | Staraptor | Adamant | Liechi Berry | Brave Bird | Close Combat | Quick Attack | U-turn | Atk/Spd -> counter
H361 | Ambipom | Naughty | Expert Belt | Double Hit | Shock Wave | Aerial Ace | Water Pulse | Atk/SpA -> earthquake (needs more def)
H363 | Lopunny | Jolly | Sticky Barb | Switcheroo | Dizzy Punch | Bounce | Protect | Atk/Spd -> earthquake / counter
H365 | Purugly | Adamant | King's Rock | Body Slam | Shadow Claw | U-turn | Iron Tail | Atk/Def -> counter / surf
H374 | Pidgeot | Modest | Wise Glasses | Ominous Wind | Heat Wave | Air Slash | Uproar | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat / ice beam
H375 | Fearow | Jolly | Muscle Band | Drill Peck | U-turn | Steel Wing | Faint Attack | Atk/Spd -> counter
H397 | Snorlax | Brave | Choice Band | Crunch | Giga Impact | Zen Headbutt | Brick Break | Atk/Def -> counter
H414 | Ursaring | Adamant | Focus Band | Frustration | Rest | Sleep Talk | ThunderPunch | Atk/Def -> counter
H418 | Porygon2 | Rash | Quick Claw | Tri Attack | Return | Psychic | Zen Headbutt | Atk/SpA -> earthquake / mirror coat
H419 | Blissey | Sassy | Lum Berry | Return | Softboiled | Fire Blast | Minimize | Def/SpD -> earthquake
H428 | Slaking | Adamant | Leftovers | Encore | Counter | Frustration | Faint Attack | Atk/Def -> counter
H456 | Lickilicky | Adamant | Expert Belt | ThunderPunch | Ice Punch | Fire Punch | Body Slam | Atk/Def -> counter / surf
H461 | Togekiss | Modest | BrightPowder | Air Slash | Aura Sphere | Thunder Wave | Roost | SpA/SpD -> mirror coat / ice punch
H467 | Porygon-z | Modest | Expert Belt | Tri Attack | Dark Pulse | Psychic | Signal Beam | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat
H477 | Regigigas | Impish | Lum Berry | Zen Headbutt | Confuse Ray | Drain Punch | Dizzy Punch | Atk/Def -> counter

Flying
H276 | Golbat | Modest | Razor Fang | Sludge Bomb | Ominous Wind | Giga Drain | Air Slash | Spd/SpA -> surf / mirror coat (flinch)
H286 | Dodrio | Jolly | Liechi Berry | Drill Peck | Rest | Steel Wing | Tri Attack | Atk/Spd -> counter / surf
H306 | Noctowl | Modest | Leftovers | Extrasensory | Air Slash | Silver Wind | Ominous Wind | HP/SpA -> surf / mirror coat (flinch)
H308 | Xatu | Modest | Leftovers | Psychic | Air Cutter | Ominous Wind | Silver Wind | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat
H310 | Jumpluff | Adamant | BrightPowder | Seed Bomb | Leech Seed | U-turn | Bounce | Atk/Spd -> counter (miss)
H317 | Mantine | Mild | Expert Belt | Signal Beam | Earthquake | Surf | Aerial Ace | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat
H318 | Skarmory | Adamant | Razor Claw | Rock Slide | Night Slash | Steel Wing | Drill Peck | Atk/Spd -> counter
H326 | Ninjask | Adamant | Liechi Berry | X-Scissor | Aerial Ace | Dig | Slash | Atk/Def -> counter / surf
H336 | Altaria | Modest | Leftovers | Dragon Pulse | Air Cutter | Flamethrower | Ominous Wind | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat
H348 | Tropius | Modest | White Herb | Leaf Storm | Air Slash | Twister | Ominous Wind | HP/SpA -> mirror coat
H354 | Staraptor | Adamant | Liechi Berry | Brave Bird | Close Combat | Quick Attack | U-turn | Atk/Spd -> counter
H362 | Drifblim | Modest | Petaya Berry | Shadow Ball | Psychic | Thunderbolt | Air Cutter | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat
H357 | Vespiquen | Brave | BrightPowder | Power Gem | Attack Order | Ominous Wind | Air Cutter | Atk/SpA -> mirror coat / surf (miss)
H374 | Pidgeot | Modest | Wise Glasses | Ominous Wind | Heat Wave | Air Slash | Uproar | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat / surf (flinch)
H375 | Fearow | Jolly | Muscle Band | Drill Peck | U-turn | Steel Wing | Faint Attack | Atk/Spd -> counter
H389 | Scyther | Jolly | Focus Sash | X-Scissor | Aerial Ace | Swords Dance | Quick Attack | Atk/Spd -> surf
H391 | Gyarados | Lonely | Life Orb | Bounce | Waterfall | Dragon Dance | Brine | Atk/Spd -> counter (flinch)
H396 | Aerodactyl | Adamant | Leftovers | Stone Edge | Aerial Ace | Sandstorm | Fly | Atk/Spd -> surf
H398 | Articuno | Modest | Apicot Berry | Blizzard | Air Cutter | Reflect | Roost | Def/SpA -> mirror coat (freeze)
H399 | Zapdos | Modest | Ganlon Berry | Thunder | Air Cutter | Light Screen | Roost | SpA/SpD -> mirror coat
H400 | Moltres | Modest | Razor Claw | Fire Blast | Air Cutter | Sky Attack | Roost | Def/SpA -> surf
H401 | Dragonite | Adamant | Lum Berry | Roost | Outrage | Aerial Ace | Dragon Dance | Atk/Spd -> counter
H405 | Crobat | Jolly | BrightPowder | Brave Bird | Cross Poison | Double Team | Toxic | Atk/Spd -> counter (miss)
H436 | Salamence | Adamant | Liechi Berry | Dragon Claw | Aerial Ace | Frustration | Roost | Atk/Spd -> counter
H448 | Honchkrow | Lonely | Quick Claw | Dark Pulse | Night Slash | Drill Peck | Air Cutter | Atk/SpA -> counter / surf
H461 | Togekiss | Modest | BrightPowder | Air Slash | Aura Sphere | Thunder Wave | Roost | SpA/SpD -> mirror coat / ice punch (flinch)
H462 | Yanmega | Rash | Petaya Berry | Bug Buzz | Air Slash | Endure | Reversal | Def/SpA -> mirror coat
H465 | Gliscor | Adamant | Liechi Berry | Earthquake | Sandstorm | Aerial Ace | Quick Attack | Atk/Spd -> surf
H476 | Charizard | Quiet | Focus Sash | Will-O-Wisp | Air Slash | Protect | Blast Burn | Atk/SpA -> surf

Fighting
H280 | Primeape | Adamant | Expert Belt | Cross Chop | Gunk Shot | Seed Bomb | Stone Edge | Atk/Spd -> counter
H291 | Hitmonlee | Jolly | Salac Berry | Endure | Reversal | Hi Jump Kick | Bounce | Atk/Spd -> counter
H292 | Hitmonchan | Adamant | Choice Band | Sky Uppercut | ThunderPunch | Fire Punch | Ice Punch | Atk/Spd -> counter
H320 | Hitmontop | Adamant | Salac Berry | Triple Kick | Aerial Ace | Thief | Twister | Atk/Spd -> counter / earthquake
H324 | Breloom | Adamant | Expert Belt | Sky Uppercut | Seed Bomb | Stone Edge | ThunderPunch | Atk/Spd -> counter
H328 | Hariyama | Brave | Focus Band | Vital Throw | Payback | Fake Out | ThunderPunch | HP/Atk -> earthquake / counter
H368 | Toxicroak | Brave | Liechi Berry | Poison Jab | Revenge | Bullet Punch | X-Scissor | Atk/Def -> earthquake
H380 | Poliwrath | Quiet | Zoom Lens | Focus Blast | Surf | Hypnosis | Vacuum Wave | Def/SpA -> ??? mirror coat
H381 | Machamp | Brave | Focus Band | DynamicPunch | Vacuum Wave | Foresight | Revenge | Atk/Def -> ???
H413 | Heracross | Jolly | Salac Berry | Megahorn | Close Combat | Facade | Reversal | Atk/Spd -> counter
H425 | Blaziken | Lonely | Liechi Berry | Blaze Kick | Sky Uppercut | Focus Blast | Quick Attack | Atk/Spd -> earthquake / surf
H444 | Infernape | Adamant | Life Orb | Close Combat | Flare Blitz | Mach Punch | Fake Out | Atk/Spd -> earthquake / surf (201hp/110def)
H451 | Lucario | Brave | Liechi Berry | Aura Sphere | Focus Punch | ExtremeSpeed | Substitute | Atk/SpA -> earthquake
H468 | Gallade | Adamant | Salac Berry | Psycho Cut | Close Combat | Swords Dance | Vacuum Wave | Atk/Spd -> counter

Ghost
H346 | Banette | Lonely | Wise Glasses | Shadow Claw | Sucker Punch | Thunderbolt | Icy Wind | Atk/SpA -> earthquake
H347 | Dusclops | Adamant | Quick Claw | Shadow Punch | Ice Punch | ThunderPunch | Fire Punch | HP/Atk -> earthquake
H362 | Drifblim | Modest | Petaya Berry | Shadow Ball | Psychic | Thunderbolt | Air Cutter | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat
H364 | Mismagius | Modest | Petaya Berry | Shadow Ball | Energy Ball | Thunderbolt | Psychic | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat
H367 | Spiritomb | Modest | Petaya Berry | Dark Pulse | Ominous Wind | Silver Wind | Icy Wind | HP/SpA -> earthquake
H372 | Froslass | Calm | BrightPowder | Hail | Blizzard | Ominous Wind | Psychic | Spd/SpA -> earthquake / mirror coat / stone edge
H373 | Rotom | Timid | Petaya Berry | Shadow Ball | Thunderbolt | Signal Beam | Swift | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat
H386 | Gengar | Timid | Razor Fang | Shadow Ball | Sludge Bomb | Hypnosis | Nightmare | Spd/SpA -> mirror coat
H470 | Dusknoir | Careful | Quick Claw | Rest | Curse | Shadow Punch | Brick Break | Def/SpD -> earthquake

Battle Factory(Open Level Singles): 35(Can continue)

So I'm right now doing the Battle Factory and seem to, after so many attempts, get a good stragety for it. My favorites seem to be...

529 | Ambipom | Jolly | Metronome | Last Resort | Thunder Wave | Protect | Fake Out | Atk/Spe

~Very simple to pull off. Just Fake out, and then Protect to see what the opponet will do. Then, either Switch if you don't want to be hit by it, or T-Wave it. Finally, Spam Last Resort. I did lose a streak with it once when it was in a 1 on 1 with a Probopass and had no more PP for Last resort.

450 | Starmie | Timid | Lum Berry | Surf | Psychic | Confuse Ray | Thunder Wave | SpA/Spe

~This Starmie is another Great lead for the battle Factory. Just T-Wave and Confuse Ray(Or Confuse Ray and then T-Wave) And proced to either take large chunks or slivers of their health while they have a low chance to even attack, let alone hitting themselves. Starmie can also be used later in the game, having a good combination of Surf and Psychic.

Battle Factory Single (Open Level) : 46

My team consisted of Gengar ( Shadow Ball, Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Sub ), Weavile ( X-Scissor, Night Slash, Metal Claw ( I think ), Counter) and Milotic (Surf, Ice Beam, Dragon Pulse, Recover).

Lost to a fkaskdoask Venusaur that used Leaf Storm Sleep Powder and Sludge Bomb @ White Herb... finished a weakened Gengar with Leaf Storm ( White Herb activated ), slept Weavile and beat it with Sludge Bombs, and Milotics Ice Beam doesnt beat it ( like 5 HP left.. srsly ) and it easily defeats Milotic with another Leaf Storm

-_-

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
Battle Factory Singles(Open Level): 30

Meh, I love and hate the Battle Factory at the same time. I love it because it's the most fun facility, and I have always loved using Rental Pokemon since the days of Pokemon Stadium. I hate it because it's so hard. I was getting somewhat lucky with decent starting Pokemon, but for the round I lost on the quality of Pokemon was horrible. SpecialFlygon, Politoed, and Honchkrow were the best three. What made it even worse was that the opponents had bad Pokemon too and none of them would fit any better on my team than the ones I already had. When I reached battle 31, the first Pokemon was Regigigas. Politoed's Hydro Pump missed and Regigas' Crush Grip did over half(More than I thought it would do). I Hydro Pumped again and it hit, but didn't even do half(I thought it would 2hko). Regi stone edged me and left me in the red. I Hydro Pumped again and put it in the red while Regi finished me with Drain Punch. I sent Flygon out and KOd it with Earth Power. She sent out Lucario which I promptly killed with Earth Power. At this point, I have two full health Pokemon and she only has one. I feel confident and even glad since Lucario would fit much better on my team than Honchkrow. Her last Pokemon is Umbreon, which my team is weak to. Draco Meteor does about a quarter to Umbreon while it curses. White Herb heals my -2 SpAtk. I Draco Meteor again and bring it to the yellow while it curses again. Keep in mind Umbreon has Leftovers, which is what really kills me. Honchkrow Drill Pecks for not much damage while Umbreon confuses me. I switch in Flygon while it curses. Then I use Draco Meteor taking it to the red, but it paybacks me for the KO. I send out Honchkrow to hope for a crit since I have Scope Lens. At the time I was unsure whether crit Night Slash would KO it or not so instead I repeatedly used Drill Peck but couldn't get a crit even with Scope Lens. I got it to the point where I knew a crit Night Slash would kill it, but I couldn't get the crit and it finished me off with Payback. I officially hate Umbreon now.

For those of you interested in watching the battle video, here it is but keep in mind it's kind of long: 84-09867-57075

Edit: For the record, I only made 10 swaps. I usually tend to stick with the Pokemon I have unless the opponent has something really good(For the round I lost I would have taken any OU Pokemon I could find, but kept facing lousy UU Pokemon).

Peterko

Never give up!
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
nice catch there ET...how come I think about counter not hitting ghosts but forget that mirror coat is psychic hmm :D

superpower has a shot at 1HKO (81.25% -> 296-350dmg) against 308/149/149 shiftry so it´s not hopeless but still...you see it´s nowhere near finished...I could rethink the spread and pump attack only but the scizor has counter

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Just finished Battle Castle Single (53, with 638 CP!)

Team was Latias, Lucario, and Garchomp.

Latias @Leftovers
148 HP / 108 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
-Dragon Pulse
-Substitute
-Calm Mind
-Recover

I love Latias as a lead. Great at scouting to see if it's okay to set up. Any special attacker is set up fodder, even if they do have Ice Beam. I've even beaten an Ice Beaming Walrein with this. I tried to be as fully healed by the end of the battle as possible, that way, I can gain more CP.

Lucario @Expert Belt
Naive Nature
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
-Close Combat
-Stone Edge
-Hidden Power Ice
-Extremespeed

Latias's complement. HP Ice helps against bulky Grounds like Gliscor. I'd usually use Life Orb with this set, but you don't automatically heal from residual damage in this place.

Garchomp @Yache Berry
Jolly Nature
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Dragon Claw

Suicune would've been in this place, but I haven't transferred it over yet. I didn't want to use two Dragons, but everyone else was using him so whatever. I didn't use him much unless Lucario was out and I knew an Electric attack was coming.

Lost against a DD Gyarados with Ice Fang because I forgot to buy a new Yache Berry for Garchomp. Which is funny considering how much CP I had, I could've used it to Pass 12 battles (that's almost 2 rounds!) Looks like I'll have to bring over Suicune now and see how that goes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)