Platinum/HG/SS Battle Frontier and DP Battle Tower Records

Poison
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

H405 | Crobat | Jolly | BrightPowder | Brave Bird | Cross Poison | Double Team | Toxic | Atk/Spd -> counter
Defiantly not, I've versed this Crobat many times in the Pokemon Arena thing with many differnet pokemon, and it will either A) Toxic and then B) Double Team until your Swampert is dead, and Toxic also breaks your sash. Not sure if counter can miss, though.

Diana

This isn't even my final form
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Before I start this, I have to say, I passed 5 battles total in the Castle for this run, and hax saved me 4 times, though 3 of those saved me from the AI haxing me. Anyway, I have that new Battle Castle record: 141 wins.

It's not like my team was much different than normal, just one big change.

Starmie @ Expert Belt
Nature: Timid
EV's: 4 HP/252 Special Attack/252 Speed

Surf
Psychic
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam

When is this not a good lead? I don't think anything more can be said about it, it'll sweep a decent share of teams.

Scizor @ Leftovers
Nature: Brave
EV's: 252 HP/252 Attack/4 Defense

Bullet Punch
Superpower
Swords Dance
Roost

Well, my typical Scizor, with Leftovers instead of Life Orb since that healing is huge in the Castle where healing is not a free thing. Otherwise, Swords Danced Bullet Punch is amazing, and Superpower gets a bit of coverage alongside that, it comes in handy a lot.

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Nature: Adamant
EV's: 4 HP/252 Attack/252 Speed

Outrage
Earthquake
Fire Fang
Aerial Ace

Jumpman's revenge killer Chomp, I used it with a Choice Band for the power, which came in handy more in Pearl's Tower. However, I had to stick Scarf to make it that revenge killer since so many things in the frontier have Fire Punch/ThunderPunch/Ice Punch which rips my team apart if they get outsped. Electivire was the main reason for this switch, as Surf from Starmie followed by Scizor's Bullet Punch didn't kill. Now I can switch in Garchomp on the Thunder/Fire Punch and fire away with Outrage (That Electivire has Shuca Berry). It also can kill Weavile after it gets a KO unless it's the Sash version, though typically Scizor will handle those.

I lost in a strange battle. The opponent sent out a Glalie, I switch right to Scizor. I get one Swords Dance set up.. Until a critical hit Earthquake takes it down. Then Garchomp comes out, somehow misses the KO with Outrage, and Glalie Ice Fangs for the KO. Starmie finishes it off but out comes Metagross. I knew I was doomed, this was a PI here... And like I thought, Metagross explodes to give the opponent a 1-0 win.

On the bright side, I was finally running out of CP, so I went almost as far as I could have. I basically bothered with items first, then usually looked at the opponent's Pokemon. If it was a really bad matchup I passed but usually I went for the battle and that kept up my CP long enough for the long streak. Healing was really important though, you can need every HP... Literally for me in one case.

Well, that's the wall of text for that, sorry if it's too long or the picture is too big, that had to be big because I couldn't get it clear-looking otherwise.

Congrats on the new Castle streak, Diana. :D

As for me, very disappointed about learning this: Rotom reverts back when in the BT. (I never really looked into this when the Rotom news started pouring out, so ehhh) I was building this (in what I thought at the time) was a great new BT team featuring Heat Rotom. All for it to wash away thanks to learning the revert information. I was really looking forward to using that oven, too. *sighs* Oh well~ I'll just have to think and research somethin' else. Glad I learned of this earlier rather than later.

Diana

Congrats on the new Castle streak, Diana. :D

As for me, very disappointed about learning this: Rotom reverts back when in the BT. (I never really looked into this when the Rotom news started pouring out, so ehhh) I was building this (in what I thought at the time) was a great new BT team featuring Heat Rotom. All for it to wash away thanks to learning the revert information. I was really looking forward to using that oven, too. *sighs* Oh well~ I'll just have to think and research somethin' else. Glad I learned of this earlier rather than later.
Thanks, BeachBoy. ^^ Also, Rotom seems to revert when it's in your team when you don't take it in. It happened to mine when I was using my team..

Also, mandatory happy 4K Jumpman, fitting that it was in this thread.

ok I was going through and finally finished the game (so i can make it to battle frontier :P) and was thinking about other possiblities for battle hall.

What about a gyarados? Although of its 4x electric and 2x rock weaknesses, Platinum gave it a new gift - Outrage. With a DD boost and the right EVs, Gyarados can outspeed most things in the battle hall. So, i was wondering what is the ideal Evs to work with its item (which is unsure yet).

So regarding items, obviously focus sash is a prime choice which would mean that we could give it 6Hp/ 252 atk/ 252 spd but if we were to revert to other options such as wacan berry or lum berry the bulky spread has to be applied. However, this bulky spread would need to be altered to be able to outspeed literally everything in the BH.

So, this is what i would use:

Gyarados @ Focus Sash
6 HP/ 252 HP/ 252 Spd
Adamant

Dragon Dance
Earthquake
Outrage
Waterfall

comments after my quick thought?

Peterko

Never give up!
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
mainly because of speed and overall better stats, it´s not about HP, btw. my first idea was blastoise

no need to point out pokémon that are hard to face one by one (thanks anyway), that´s not a complete theorymon, I just posted it before someone else would come across pert and claim it (improbable but jump´s countertar idea is kind of "near")...

I mean it´s not like that crobat is unbeatable - surf 2HKOes with the help of brave bird which doesn´t 2HKO -> 135-159 dmg against 298 HP/188 sD...the question here (pokémon generally) is luck (not missing)...although hitting back brave bird with counter is a safe OHKO

Peterko

Never give up!
hmm I think smeagle min speed at lv.100 is 139 which is slow but not slow enough, but remember that metal burst is 1.5x damage not 2x, so if counter/coat doesn´t do enough damage, metal burst surely won´t do enough as well

lol maybe

smeargle @ focus sash
- spore
- endeavor
- ice shard
- foresight

:/ not really...

is there someone who has considered smeargle more seriously?

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
not really, tyra and aboma kind of gay that set and ET mentioned MIRACLE EYE to me yesterday as a joke to beat shiftry but yeah

Thanks, BeachBoy. ^^ Also, Rotom seems to revert when it's in your team when you don't take it

in. It happened to mine when I was using my team..

Also, mandatory happy 4K Jumpman, fitting that it was in this thread.
thanks, i definitely realized it even though i'm not at all the kind of person who makes milestone posts, so i made sure it was itt and one of my walls of words, lol

btw your garchomp should probably have 160HP EVs like mine does in actuality, there's probably no real reason to max speed and especially in the castle those hit points will serve you well

also is there a reason you use timid on starmie? mine's modest and there was little reason to go timid in DP mainly since opposing natures were random anyway but modest still rules

What about a gyarados?
absolutely not:

H329 | Manectric | Modest | Focus Sash | Thunder | Flamethrower | Swift | Signal Beam | Spd/SpA

gyarados isn't beating this outside of scarf waterfall flinch (and not getting staticed) or the more reliable sash icy wind which still wouldn't help it against this:

H420 | Raikou | Naive | Scope Lens | Thunder | Quick Attack | Reflect | Thunder Fang | Spd/SpA

the hall is really silly, there's seriously virtually no one pokemon that can beat 208 different ones with one or two. it sucks because with a little help from ET i was indeed able to come up with a tyranitar set that indeed beat every single pokemon, even machamp and scizor.

and to Chinese Dood, yeah i did some Lucario theorymon under the same "10 of each type, always" assumption and it hasn't failed me yet but seems kinda pointless now, the only way lucario is beating the fire types is sash reversal

no need to point out pokémon that are hard to face one by one (thanks anyway), that´s not a complete theorymon, I just posted it before someone else would come across pert and claim it (improbable but jump´s countertar idea is kind of "near")...
haha yeah i'm 100% with you, for weeks i did not post in this thread about tyranitar and wasn't really afraid of something posting about it first (assuming he or she was able to devise a tyranitar set that reliably beats fighting types, which i'm sorry if it sounds cocky or whatever but i seriously doubt) because I would just have copy pasted my wall of notes like you did to prove i thought of it first, lol. i'm more disappointed because i know how little a chance garchomp and salamence have compared to tyranitar if the hall were done properly

Why doesn't Infernape with Fake Out work for the Battle Hall? The one problem I've come across is that it has to overspecialize to beat Psychics and Waters for the most part (especially Starmie comes to mind), but I also haven't done a lot of testing either.

Diana

In my mind, a 4K in this thread is the perfect milestone for you. I admit I saw you were at 4,001 and had to see "okay, was that 4K in here?"

Oh, I totally forgot the "160 HP/96 Speed" thing, I just took my bandchomp and stuck a scarf on it. I might have to re-train that, though I've already retrained it like 3 times and it's starting to tire me out, lol

Edit: I just calculated it, and 96 HP/160 Speed actually outspeeds everything with a scarf and Adamant nature with my IV's so I'll aim for that.

anyone have any conclusive evidence about swaps in the factory and how much, if at all, they raise IVs? i'm at 14 and havent really been paying attention but i'll see what IVs my next pokes have when i start again, i have 12 swaps

also: 59-05657-83698. for those of you who have never seen me play (read: everyone), there's a fun factory battle which definitely demonstrates my awesome skill and nothing else
I watched the whole battle. And by "watched", I mean "glanced every once in a while until I saw Ludicolo struggling."

That was crazy.

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well, my streak in the battle factory has just come to an end at 35. It was a new round, I was feeling optimistic, and I thought I'd picked up quite a cool team as well:

Gyarados @ Persim Berry
Adamant
- Outrage
- Waterfall
- Stone Edge
- ???

Arcanine @ White Herb
Modest
- Sunny Day
- Overheat
- Dragon Pulse
- SolarBeam

Cradily @ ???
???
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Ingrain
- Recover

Battle #36, I send out Gyarados, my opponent sends out Slaking. Gyarados' Intimidate cuts Slaking's Attack, so I'm feeling pretty confident here that I can take whatever it has to throw at me. Slaking outspeeds and uses Gunk Shot, critical hit, Gyarados goes down >_<.

Ok, I'm 3-2 down, but I still have a strong Arcanine to bring me back here. Slaking is faster than me but is loafing around, so I use Sunny Day to set me up, trusting that with Gyarados' Intimidate on it, Slaking won't be taking me out. Slaking stops messing around and uses Night Slash... no critical hit! Arcanine takes around 1/3 damage, and hits back with Overheat to take it out, while recovering off the SpA drop with White Herb.

Sunlight still strong, Arcanine still pretty high at health. Opponent sends out a Mamoswine. Ok, that's cool. Arcanine should be able to outspeed it and take it out even with just SolarBeam, because Mamoswine has pretty poor SpD and SolarBeam is super effective and a high BP. Arcanine uses SolarBeam....
Arcanine's attack missed.
Mamoswine uses Superpower, gets a critical hit, and down goes Arcanine as well.

Hmm, ok. This is a pretty poor situation for me to be in, but all hope is not lost. Mamoswine has had its attack slashed by Superpower, and although it is hitting super effectively, it has no boosting item like that Slaking with its Life Orb (it has haxy Brightpowder instead). Cradily should be able to take a Superpower and OHKO back with Giga Drain, recovering off the damage as it does so. I send out Cradily, still determined to leave here with a win.

Mamoswine uses Fissure.
It's a one-hit KO!
Cradily faints.

Well, I guess I should be thankful I managed to get the silver print at least. I don't know if I have the patience to try and get the coloured one again any time soon =/.

My Battle Hall streak just ended at 138 wins with my:

Garchomp@Yache Berry/Naughty
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spe/6 HP
IVs: 31/31/31/??/31/31

~Earthquake
~Dragon Claw
~Swords Dance
~Fire Fang

Strategy: Usually my Garchomp is strong enough to pretty much OHKO or 2HKO almost everything in the Battle Hall. If I couldn't then I'd usually have a chance to set up an SD such as against a Forretress, OHKO back with EQ.

Close Calls:

~My first close call was against the Battle Brain Argenta who sent out a level 100 Salamence, I DC after being Intimidated which brings it down to a little more than a quarter health. Its Liechi Berry activates and I'm hoping that it doesn't decide to use Dragon Claw which would KO my Garchomp. The AI, being as dumb as they are at times, makes the Salamence use Aerial Ace, and I win that match.

~Whiscash-Rank 6: Another close call match as Whiscash has Blizzard which is trouble for Garchomp but, that's why I attached Yache Berry to Garchomp. Garchomp survives with less than half health and I 2HKO Whiscash with EQ.

What Ended My Streak:

~Whiscash-Rank 9: Whiscash appears in waters Rank 9, I think I can at least 2HKO this Whiscash like the Rank 6 one and survive the Blizzard barring a critical hit. So I EQ bringing to a little more than 1/4 health, it Blizzards and of course gets a critical hit. So that's how my Battle Hall conquest ended, and I really need to upgrade my Garchomp to a newer version to suit Platinum.....

Edit: Man, just checked the first page and my streak is like 30 some battles away from even making it on there:( Guess I'll have to try some other time.

My Battle Hall streak just ended at 138 wins with my:

Garchomp@Yache Berry/Naughty
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spe/6 HP
IVs: 31/31/31/??/31/31

~Earthquake
~Dragon Claw
~Swords Dance
~Fire Fang

Strategy: Usually my Garchomp is strong enough to pretty much OHKO or 2HKO almost everything in the Battle Hall. If I couldn't then I'd usually have a chance to set up an SD such as against a Forretress, OHKO back with EQ.

What Ended My Streak:

~Whiscash-Rank 9: Whiscash appears in waters Rank 9, I think I can at least 2HKO this Whiscash like the Rank 6 one and survive the Blizzard barring a critical hit. So I EQ bringing to a little more than 1/4 health, it Blizzards and of course gets a critical hit. So that's how my Battle Hall conquest ended, and I really need to upgrade my Garchomp to a newer version to suit Platinum.....

Edit: Man, just checked the first page and my streak is like 30 some battles away from even making it on there:( Guess I'll have to try some other time.
2 suggestions:

1. Focus Sash over Yache. You still get the protection from Ice moves, plus a safety net against the inevitable hax.

2. Outrage > Dragon Claw, though I presume your going to do this anyway based on your 'newer version' comment.

Battle Factory Open(Singles): 37

Ugg... I am so mad. Basicly this is what happend...

I sent out Crobat
They Sent out Lucario
~Ok, Easy just Heat wave for the kill...

Crobat used Heat Wave
Lucario used Blaze Kick
Crobat is burned.
~ Oh great! A Burn and NO KILL! I don't trust HW Acc, so Go Dark Pulse!

Crobat used Dark Pulse
Lucario used Blaze Kick
Bye bye Crobat...
~WTF? IT LIVED? Great, I have a Latias and a Metagross, so go Latias

Lucario used Shadow claw
Latias used Psychic
Lucario Fainted
~Finally a kill, being down With a dead and hurt, surly the next pokemon isn't going to have a STABbed Super effective attack right?

The AI sent out Pinsor
Latias Used Psychic
Pinsor used X-Sissors
Latias Fainted.
~Another one bites the dust... Surly Metagross can net the win, Right?

Go Metagross!
Pinsor used Gullitone!
Nothing happend
Metagross used Meteor Mash!
It missed...
~iAHJ:LKFDjl;kjduf;lkjanmedfl;kah! If that Hit, I would have WON! Great... Rinse and Repeat

Pinsor used EARTHQUAKE!
Metagross used Meteor Mash!
Pinsor Fainted.
And from there, I am Killed by a Porygon Z T-T

Battle Factory Open(Singles): 37

Ugg... I am so mad. Basicly this is what happend...

I sent out Crobat
They Sent out Lucario
~Ok, Easy just Heat wave for the kill...

Crobat used Heat Wave
Lucario used Blaze Kick
Crobat is burned.
~ Oh great! A Burn and NO KILL! I don't trust HW Acc, so Go Dark Pulse!

Crobat used Dark Pulse
Lucario used Blaze Kick
Bye bye Crobat...
~WTF? IT LIVED? Great, I have a Latias and a Metagross, so go Latias
Why would you use an un-STABBED FOUR TIMES resisted move on Lucario? ._. Air Slash would have been better, even if it's 95 accuracy. >_>

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
Yay I improved on my record by 2 ._.

Battle tower single streak: 121

I am still learning how best to play this team. There is a glaring (fast) electric weakness and always the risk of a crippling freeze due to all the ice attacks that Latios attracts. STAB ice can be a pain and Scizor hates the special defense drops from psychic/shadow ball, but everything else is covered. Jolteon poses the greatest threat because it is faster than Latios, survives dragon pulse most of the time, and the two relevant sets run shadow ball/signal beam. Starmie, Raikou and Zapdos are also significant threats, as they rout this team if Latios has fainted (and if neither Scizor nor Gyarados is set up).

Battle 122: Latios vs Ampharos, I switch to Gyarados for thunder wave/signal beam. It is the latter and I earthquake while thunder hits for the KO. Latios finishes Amphy off with dragon pulse. Lanturn switches in and I go for the 2HKO, but ice beam CHs with Lanturn left in the red. Scizor takes a surf as it dances. Bullet punch KOs Lanturn and I wait to see the final pokemon... Metagross. I need another dance before Scizor can 2HKO, but I roost first to scout its set. Earthquake reveals 892 which is the worst possible match-up. I plan to stall out earthquake, but Metagross uses meteor mash instead and scores an attack boost (halp!). My plan is still possible to pull off, but a CH ends the battle.

Updated my original post.

Battle factory single open level: 29
Battle factory double open level: 27

xD

I've won 170 battles in the Battle Hall with:

Togekiss @ Choice Scarf
Modest nature
252 SpA/252 Spe/4 Def
- Air Slash
- Tri Attack
- Flamethrower/Shadow Ball
- Aura Sphere

I could continue on if I wanted to.
Used this togekiss.

Lost at battle 206 to a Wishcash.

So, the past couple days I got bored of theorymoning Battle Hall (since it's pointless anyway) and decided to go along with something and see how far I can get. I noticed that all the battle hall records were OU pokemon (well, most of them are Salamence and Garchomp lol), so I kind of wanted to see if I can get a NU pokemon in the record list, as a challenge. So I bred for nearly a day and settled on two pokemon (same species).

... and I got close but failed lol. But I'll post anyway, since I don't think I'll use this again any time soon, if ever.

So, I got a streak of 167 in Battle Hall using these (I didn't change any moves throughout the whole streak):

1. Ursaring @ Toxic Orb** Level 50
Jolly - Quick Feet
IVs: 25 / 30 / 29 / 18 / 31 / 31
EVs: 248 Attack 252 Speed 4HP 4Def
- Protect / Facade / Fire Punch / Earthquake

2. Ursaring @ Toxic Orb Level 50
Jolly - Quick Feet
IVs: 20 / 31 / 29 / 20 / 27 / 31
EVs: 252 Attack 252 Speed 4HP
- Protect / Facade / Crunch / Close Combat

Basically strategy is simple: Protect + Facade for either OHKO or sometimes 2HKO, most of the time, unless the other moves are better, or other exceptions depending on certain pokemon.

Even before breeding these, I knew I was going to have the most problems with these:
H344 | Armaldo | Adamant | Razor Claw | X-Scissor | Stone Edge | Aqua Tail | Aerial Ace | Atk/Def
H457 | Rhyperior | Brave | Quick Claw | Rock Wrecker | Earth Power | Giga Impact | Reversal | Atk/Def
H380 | Poliwrath | Quiet | Zoom Lens | Focus Blast | Surf | Hypnosis | Vacuum Wave | Def/SpA
H381 | Machamp | Brave | Focus Band | DynamicPunch | Vacuum Wave | Foresight | Revenge | Atk/Def

- Armaldo is 3HKO (with EQ or Close Combat or boosted Facade) while it can OHKO if Stone Edge critical hits, or 2HKO otherwise. Rhyperior is 2HKO while it can OHKO with Rock Wrecker, or does something and then quick claw activate on 2nd turn and Rock Wrecker 2nd turn. Poliwrath & Machamp, ... boosted Facade will fail to OHKO while they can OHKO Ursaring back (or sometimes Focus Blast + Vacuum Wave in Poliwrath).

So naturally I did Fighting, Rock, Ground, Bug, and Water in my first set of 5. Then the rest I did according to what I saw might also be threatening.

**I used Choice Band for Steels, because otherwise vs Steelix, Steelix can Curse first turn, Ursaring's Toxic Orb activates, making Steelix's Gyro Ball an easy OHKO the next turn (and Ursaring cannot 2HKO if Steelix curses in turn 1). Sure enough, for rank 10 Steels I faced a Steelix. Oh, yah, I can do this for Steels, because the fastest steel type, Lucario, is Brave with no Speed EVs, so Ursaring will still outspeed without toxic orb.
EDIT: Oh, actually nvm there's Skarmory...

Anyway, I picked Ghosts last, because I figured I can't possibly lose to Ghosts, whose STAB attack doesn't affect Ursaring. Crunch should be able to KO just about everything. So anyway, I was out, so I didn't look at the battle hall pokemon movesets. I faced Drifblim, and from what I remember, it has Speed & SpA Evs, so I planned to protect and then Crunch. ... Crunch left Drifblim at a thin line of red, activating its Petaya Berry, and Drifblim used Thunderbolt which doesn't kill Ursaring. I thought, "Oh, sure, no problem, crunch again." So obviously I forgot about unburden. Drifblim used Psychic before I can crunch and Ursaring faints.

I was just thinking, maybe if I bred an adamant one instead, ... it would be totally different, but o well. I'll move on to something else now.

EDIT: Oh, I chose to get them at level 50 since that's the level whose stats I'm most familiar with...
EDIT2: Oh yah, and I DID face a Poliwrath and Armaldo in this run too. Poliwrath was in my first 10, so Poliwrath was only level 42, and Facade did OHKO, and for Armaldo, thank goodness stone edge missed once out of the 2 times.

Peterko

Never give up!
PLATINUM Battle Tower, Battle Palace & Battle Arcade TRAINERS & their POKÉMON (above battle #49)

- rewrote TRE´s list for quick moveset checks
- basically this is all you need to remember (or print) and use with the moveset list (I am working on rewriting jump´s list with the actual lv.50 stats for quick damage calcs, but it will take a while because I have to calculate the stats manually)
- underwritten means 21 IVs, everyone else has perfect IVs
- the more experienced players among us already recognize these at first sight, but some trainers changed their specialization and there are also some new combinations (random note: a lot of fighting types)

Ace Trainer
=> Legendary (Chloe, Sawyer)
=> Set 4 (Charlie, Daphne)
=> Ice (Leda, Opal, Lew, Thad)
Aroma Lady => Grass (set 2-4)
Battle Girl => Fire (all sets) & Fighting (set 2-4)
Beauty
=> Set 3 Group 1 (Becky)
=> Set 2 Group 0 (Nadia, weaker pkmn & second stage starters)
Bird Keeper => Flying (all sets)
Black Belt => Fire & Fighting (Set 2-4, fire legends all sets)
Camper => Set 4 (21 IVs)
Cameraman => Electric & Psychic (all sets)
Clown => Psychic & Ghost (all sets)
Collector => Set 1
Cowgirl => Set 4 (21 IVs)
Cyclist => Fighting & Flying (all sets)
Dragon Tamer => „Dragon Like“ (all sets)
Fisherman => Water (all sets; sharpedo is only set 2)
Gentleman
=> Legendary (Joachim)
=> Set 4 (Karston)
Guitarist
=> Electric & Ghost (Iggy & Roget, all sets, 31 IVs)
=> Fighting, Electric, Dark, Ghost & Psychic (Cecil & Tobias, set 4, 21 IVs)
Hiker = Ground & Rock (all sets)
Idol
=> Starter (Kristi & Trista, 31 IVs)
=> Eevee Evolution (Cocoa & Nissa, 31 IVs)
=> Normal & Electric (Helene & Maranda, set 4, 21 IVs)
Jogger => Set 3
Parasol Lady
=> Set 3 Group 2 (Sami)
=> Set 2 Group 0 (Angie, weaker pkmn & second stage starters)
PI => OHKO & Explosion
Picnicker => Set 4 (21 IVs)
PKMN Breeder => Set 4 (21 IVs)
PKMN Ranger
=> Legendary (Alma, Geoff)
=> Set 4 (Elise, Gunther)
Pokéfan = Set 4 (21 IVs)
Policeman => Fighting & Steel (all sets)
Psychic => Psychic (all sets; girafarig is only set 2)
Rancher => Set 4 (21 IVs)
Reporter => Electric & Psychic (all sets)
Roughneck => Poison, Dark & Ghost (all sets; mightyena, sharpedo, crawdaunt & cacturne are only set 2)
Rune Maniac => Rock (set 2-4) & Steel (all sets)
Sailor => Water (set 4) & Fighting (all sets)
Scientist => Set 2
Socialite
=> Legendary (Rioha)
=> Set 3 (Janice)
Veteran
=> Legendary (Costin)
=> Set 3 (Alfred)
Waiter => Set 2
Waitress => Set 2
Worker => Fighting & Rock (all sets)

- the above list has all the info you need, nevertheless here is the rewritten trainer/moveset list (I started to make "groups" of trainers but it´s not finished)
- usable for theorymon

Legendary Pokémon, All Sets: Articuno 1-4, Zapdos 1-4, Moltres 1-4, Raikou 1-4, Entei 1-4, Suicune 1-4, Regirock 1-4, Regice 1-4, Registeel 1-4, Latias 1-4, Latios 1-4, Heatran 1-4, Cresselia 1-4, Regigigas 1-4
31 IVs:
- Ace Trainer (F) Chloe
- Ace Trainer (M) Sawyer
- Gentleman Joachim
- PKMN Ranger (F) Alma
- PKMN Ranger (M) Geoff
- Socialite Rioha
- Veteran Costin

Ice Type, All Sets: Jynx 1-4, Dewgong 1-4, Glalie 1-4, Froslass 1-4, Abomasnow 1-4, Weavile 1-4, Glaceon 1-4, Walrein 1-4, Mamoswine 1-4, Lapras 1-4, Articuno 1-4, Regice 1-4
31 IVs:
- Ace Trainer (F) Leda
- Ace Trainer (F) Opal
- Ace Trainer (M) Lew
- Ace Trainer (M) Thad

Set 4 – Group 1: Venusaur 4, Charizard 4, Blastoise 4, Meganium 4, Typhlosion 4, Feraligatr 4, Sceptile 4, Blaziken 4, Swampert 4, Torterra 4, Infernape 4, Empoleon 4, Dugtrio 4, Marowak 4, Medicham 4, Quagsire 4, Granbull 4, Jynx 4, Mr. Mime 4, Lanturn 4, Breloom 4, Forretress 4, Skarmory 4, Absol 4, Whiscash 4, Hariyama 4, Vespiquen 4, Raichu 4, Dewgong 4, Manectric 4, Staraptor 4, Gastrodon 4, Skuntank 4, Vileplume 4, Victreebel 4, Electrode 4, Ludicolo 4, Shiftry 4, Exploud 4, Glalie 4, Lopunny 4, Froslass 4, Ambipom 4, Hypno 4, Golem 4, Rhydon 4, Slowbro 4, Weezing 4, Kangaskhan 4, Tauros 4, Alakazam 4, Slowking 4, Miltank 4, Altaria 4, Toxicroak 4, Abomasnow 4, Nidoqueen 4, Nidoking 4, Cradily 4, Armaldo 4, Bastiodon 4, Floatzel 4, Mismagius 4, Drifblim 4, Golduck 4, Poliwrath 4, Rapidash 4, Muk 4
21 IVs:
- Cowgirl Carly
- Cowgirl Ginger
- Pokefan (F) Europa
- Pokéfan (F) Pandora
- Pokefan (M) Simon
- Pokéfen (M) Turner
- Rancher Boris
- Rancher Vern
31 IVs:
- PKMN Ranger (F) Elise

Set 4 – Group 2: Gengar 4, Ampharos 4, Politoed 4, Pinsir 4, Scizor 4, Heracross 4, Ursaring 4, Houndoom 4, Donphan 4, Wailord 4, Claydol 4, Rampardos 4, Bronzong 4, Drapion 4, Luxray 4, Ninetales 4, Machamp 4, Shuckle 4, Roserade 4, Honchkrow 4, Steelix 4, Weavile 4, Gliscor 4, Tentacruel 4, Aerodactyl 4, Porygon2 4, Lickilicky 4, Yanmega 4, Gardevoir 4, Gallade 4, Exeggutor 4, Starmie 4, Flygon 4, Vaporeon 4, Jolteon 4, Flareon 4, Espeon 4, Umbreon 4, Leafeon 4, Glaceon 4, Lucario 4, Hippowdon 4, Probopass 4, Dusknoir 4, Aggron 4, Walrein 4, Mamoswine 4, Lapras 4, Crobat 4, Magnezone 4, Rhyperior 4, Tangrowth 4, Porygon-Z 4, Gyarados 4, Snorlax 4, Kingdra 4, Blissey 4, Mlotic 4, Electivire 4, Magmortar 4, Togekiss 4, Arcanine 4, Dragonite 4, Tyranitar 4, Salamence 4, Metagross 4, Garchomp 4, Slaking 4
21 IVs:
- Camper Andre
- Campert Freddy
- Picnicker Inga
- Picnicker Tonya
- PKMN Breeder (F) Antonia
- PKMN Breeder (F) Zorya
- PKMN Breeder (M) Peter
- PKMN Breeder (M) Tyron
31 IVs:
- Ace Trainer (M) Charlie
- Ace Trainer (F) Daphne
- PKMN Ranger (M) Gunther
- Gentleman Karston

Fighting, Electric, Dark, Ghost & Psychic Type, Set 4, 21 IVs:
Guitarist Cecil & Tobias
- Blaziken 4, Infernape 4, Medicham 4, Jynx 4, Mr. Mime 4, Lanturn 4, Breloom 4, Absol 4, Hariyama 4, Raichu 4, Manectric 4, Skuntank 4, Electrode 4, Shiftry 4, Froslass 4, Hypno 4, Slowbro 4, Alakazam 4, Slowking 4, Toxicroak 4, Mismagius 4, Drifblim 4, Poliwrath 4, Gengar 4, Ampharos 4, Heracross 4, Houndoom 4, Claydol 4, Bronzong 4, Drapion 4, Luxray 4, Machamp 4, Honchkrow 4, Weavile 4, Gardevoir 4, Gallade 4, Exeggutor 4, Starmie 4, Jolteon 4, Espeon 4, Umbreon 4, Lucario 4, Dusknoir 4, Magnezone 4, Electivire 4, Tyranitar 4, Metagross 4

Normal & Electric Type, Set 4, 21 IVs:
- Idol Helene & Maranda
- Granbull 4, Lanturn 4, Raichu 4, Manectric 4, Staraptor 4, Electrode 4, Exploud 4, Lopunny 4, Ambipom 4, Kangaskhan 4, Tauros 4, Miltank 4, Ampharos 4, Ursaring 4, Luxray 4, Porygon2 4, Lickilicky 4, Jolteon 4, Magnezone 4, Porygon-Z 4, Snorlax 4, Blissey 4, Electivire 4, Togekiss 4, Slaking 4

Set 3 – Group 1: Venusaur 3, Charizard 3, Blastoise 3, Meganium 3, Typhlosion 3, Feraligatr 3, Sceptile 3, Blaziken 3, Swampert 3, Torterra 3, Infernape 3, Empoleon 3, Dugtrio 3, Marowak 3, Medicham 3, Quagsire 3, Granbull 3, Jynx 3, Mr. Mime 3, Lanturn 3, Breloom 3, Forretress 3, Skarmory 3, Absol 3, Whiscash 3, Hariyama 3, Vespiquen 3, Raichu 3, Dewgong 3, Manectric 3, Staraptor 3, Gastrodon 3, Skuntank 3, Vileplume 3, Victreebel 3, Electrode 3, Ludicolo 3, Shiftry 3, Exploud 3, Glalie 3, Lopunny 3, Froslass 3, Ambipom 3, Hypno 3, Golem 3, Rhydon 3, Slowbro 3, Weezing 3, 671, Tauros 3, Alakazam 3, Slowking 3, Miltank 3, Altaria 3, Toxicroak 3, Abomasnow 3, Nidoqueen 3, Nidoking 3, Cradily 3, Armaldo 3, Bastiodon 3, Floatzel 3, Mismagius 3, Drifblim 3, Golduck 3, Poliwrath 3, Rapidash 3, Muk 3
31 IVs:
- Beauty Becky
- Jogger Austin
- Socialite Janice

Set 3 – Group 2: Gengar 3, Ampharos 3, Politoed 3, Pinsir 3, Scizor 3, Heracross 3, Ursaring 3, Houndoom 3, Donphan 3, Wailord 3, Claydol 3, Rampardos 3, Bronzong 3, Drapion 3, Luxray 3, Ninetales 3, Machamp 3, Shuckle 3, Roserade 3, Honchkrow 3, Steelix 3, Weavile 3, Gliscor 3, Tentacruel 3, Aerodactyl 3, Porygon2 3, Lickilicky 3, Yanmega 3, Gardevoir 3, Gallade 3, Exeggutor 3, Starmie 3, Flygon 3, Vaporeon 3, Jolteon 3, Flareon 3, Espeon 3, Umbreon 3, Leafeon 3, Glaceon 3, Lucario 3, Hippowdon 3, Probopass 3, Dusknoir 3, Aggron 3, Walrein 3, Mamoswine 3, Lapras 3, Crobat 3, Magnezone 3, Rhyperior 3, Tangrowth 3, Porygon-Z 3, Gyarados 3, Snorlax 3, Kingdra 3, Blissey 3, Mlotic 3, Electivire 3, Magmortar 3, Togekiss 3, Arcanine 3, Dragonite 3, Tyranitar 3, Salamence 3, Metagross 3, Garchomp 3, Slaking 3
31 IVs:
- Jogger Dimitri
- Parasol Lady Sami
- Veteran Alfred

„Dragon Like“ Pokémon, All Sets: Charizard 1-4, Feraligatr 1-4, Sceptile 1-4, Rhydon 1-4, Kangaskhan 1-4, Altaria 1-4, Bastiodon 1-4, Rampardos 1-4, Steelix 1-4, Aerodactyl 1-4, Flygon 1-4, Aggron 1-4, Lapras 1-4, Rhyperior 1-4, Gyarados 1-4, Kingdra 1-4, Mlotic 1-4, Arcanine 1-4, Dragonite 1-4, Tyranitar 1-4, Salamence 1-4, Garchomp 1-4, Latias 1-4, Latios 1-4
- Dragon Tamer Harvey
- Dragon Tamer Nicolas

Aroma Lady Ambre & Elisha (Grass Type, Set 2-4): Venusaur 2-4, Meganium 2-4, Sceptile 2-4, Torterra 2-4, Breloom 2-4, Vileplume 2-4, Victreebel 2-4, Ludicolo 2-4, Shiftry 2-4, Abomasnow 2-4, Cradily 2-4, Roserade 2-4, Exeggutor 2-4, Leafeon 2-4, Tangrowth 2-4

Battle Girl Eve & Battle Girl Mariane, Black Belt Fergus & Ronni (Fire & Fighting Type): Primeape 2, Hitmonlee 2, Hitmonchan 2, Hitmontop 2, Charizard 2-4, Typhlosion 2-4, Blaziken 2-4, Infernape 2-4, Medicham 2-4, Breloom 2-4, Hariyama 2-4, Toxicroak 2-4, Poliwrath 2-4, Rapidash 2-4, Heracross 2-4, Houndoom 2-4, Ninetales 2-4, Machamp 2-4, Gallade 2-4, Flareon 2-4, Lucario 2-4, Magmortar 2-4, Arcanine 2-4, Moltres 1-4, Entei 1-4, Heatran 1-4

Beauty Nadia (Set 2): Ivysaur 2, Charmeleon 2, Wartortle 2, Bayleef 2, Quilava 2, Croconaw 2, Grovyle 2, Combusken 2, Marshtomp 2, Grotle 2, Monferno 2, Prinplup 2, Sudowoodo 2, Magcargo 2, Pupitar 2, Sealeo 2, Bibarel 2, Gabite 2, Machoke, Raticate 2, Masquerain 2, Furret 2, Luxio 2, Cherrim 2, Dragonair 2, Mightyena 2, Linoone 2, Kadabra 2, Shelgon 2, Metang 2, Wormadam 2, Mothim 2, Wigglytuff 2, Sunflora 2, Chimecho 2, Gligar 2, Qwilfish 2, Sneasel 2, Swellow 2, Pelipper 2, Lairon 2, Tangela 2, Misdreavus 2, Arbok 2, Persian 2, Seadra 2, Vigoroth 2, Lunatone 2, Solrock 2, Kecleon 2, Rotom 2, Fearow 2, Noctowl 2, Sandslash 2, Venomoth 2, Chansey 2, Seaking 2, Jumpluff 2, Piloswine 2, Purugly 2, Carnivine 2, Golbat 2, Primeape 2, Hitmonlee 2, Hitmonchan 2, Girafarig 2, Hitmontop 2, Banette 2, Dusclops 2, Ninjask 2, Zangoose 2, Seviper 2, Dodrio 2, Sharpedo 2, Camerupt 2, Tropius 2, Lumineon 2, Magneton 2, Mantine 2, Stantler 2, Swalot 2, Crawdaunt 2, Pidgeot 2, Xatu 2, Torkoal 2, Grumpig 2, Clefable 2, Kingler 2, Cacturne 2, Bellossom 2, Octillery 2, Huntail 2, Gorebyss 2, Relicanth 2, Electabuzz 2, Magmar 2, Omastar 2, Kabutops 2, Scyther 2, Cloyster 2

Bird Keeper Eliza & Kira (Flying Type, all sets): Xatu 2, Charizard 1-4, Skarmory 1-4, Vespiquen 1-4, Staraptor 1-4, Altaria 1-4, Drifblim 1-4, Honchkrow 1-4, Gliscor 1-4, Aerodactyl 1-4, Yanmega 1-4, Crobat 1-4, Gyarados 1-4, Togekiss 1-4, Dragonite 1-4, Salamence 1-4, Articuno 1-4, Zapdos 1-4, Moltres 1-4

Cameraman Darren & Skip, Reporter Elaine & Katie (Electric & Psychic Type): Medicham 1-4, Jynx 1-4, Mr. Mime 1-4, Lanturn 1-4, Raichu 1-4, Manectric 1-4, Electrode 1-4, Hypno 1-4, Slowbro 1-4, Alakazam 1-4, Slowking 1-4, Ampharos 1-4, Claydol 1-4, Bronzong 1-4, Luxray 1-4, Gardevoir 1-4, Gallade 1-4, Exeggutor 1-4, Starmie 1-4, Jolteon 1-4, Espeon 1-4, Magnezone 1-4, Electivire 1-4, Metagross 1-4
Clown Enzo & Frank (Psychic & Ghost Type, all sets): Medicham 1-4, Jynx 1-4, Mr. Mime 1-4, Froslass 1-4, Hypno 1-4, Slowbro 1-4, Alakazam 1-4, Slowking 1-4, Mismagius 1-4, Drifblim 1-4, Gengar 1-4, Claydol 1-4, Bronzong 1-4, Gardevoir 1-4, Gallade 1-4, Exeggutor 1-4, Starmie 1-4, Espeon 1-4, Dusknoir 1-4, Metagross 1-4

Collector Leroy (Set 1): Venusaur 1, Charizard 1, Blastoise 1, Meganium 1, Typhlosion 1, Feraligatr 1, Sceptile 1, Blaziken 1, Swampert 1, Torterra 1, Infernape 1, Empoleon 1, Dugtrio 1, Marowak 1, Medicham 1, Quagsire 1, Granbull 1, Jynx 1, Mr. Mime 1, Lanturn 1, Breloom 1, Forretress 1, Skarmory 1, Absol 1, Whiscash 1, Hariyama 1, Vespiquen 1, Raichu 1, Dewgong 1, Manectric 1, Staraptor 1, Gastrodon 1, Skuntank 1, Vileplume 1, Victreebel 1, Electrode 1, Ludicolo 1, Shiftry 1, Exploud 1, Glalie 1, Lopunny 1, Froslass 1, Ambipom 1, Hypno 1, Golem 1, Rhydon 1, Slowbro 1, Weezing 1, Kangaskhan 1, Tauros 1, Alakazam 1, Slowking 1, Miltank 1, Altaria 1, Toxicroak 1, Abomasnow 1, Nidoqueen 1, Nidoking 1, Cradily 1, Armaldo 1, Bastiodon 1, Floatzel 1, Mismagius 1, Drifblim 1, Golduck 1, Poliwrath 1, Rapidash 1, Muk 1

Collector Newman (Set 1): Gengar 1, Ampharos 1, Politoed 1, Pinsir 1, Scizor 1, Heracross 1, Ursaring 1, Houndoom 1, Donphan 1, Wailord 1, Claydol 1, Rampardos 1, Bronzong 1, Drapion 1, Luxray 1, Ninetales 1, Machamp 1, Shuckle 1, Roserade 1, Honchkrow 1, Steelix 1, Weavile 1, Gliscor 1, Tentacruel 1, Aerodactyl 1, Porygon2 1, Lickilicky 1, Yanmega 1, Gardevoir 1, Gallade 1, Exeggutor 1, Starmie 1, Flygon 1, Vaporeon 1, Jolteon 1, Flareon 1, Espeon 1, Umbreon 1, Leafeon 1, Glaceon 1, Lucario 1, Hippowdon 1, Probopass 1, Dusknoir 1, Aggron 1, Walrein 1, Mamoswine 1, Lapras 1, Crobat 1, Magnezone 1, Rhyperior 1, Tangrowth 1, Porygon-Z 1, Gyarados 1, Snorlax 1, Kingdra 1, Blissey 1, Mlotic 1, Electivire 1, Magmortar 1, Togekiss 1, Arcanine 1, Dragonite 1, Tyranitar 1, Salamence 1, Metagross 1, Garchomp 1, Slaking 1

Cyclist (F) Hilda & Vanita, Cyclis (M) Clive & Ward (Fighting & Flying Type, all sets): Charizard 1-4, Blaziken 1-4, Infernape 1-4, Medicham 1-4, Breloom 1-4, Skarmory 1-4, Staraptor 1-4, Altaria 1-4, Toxicroak 1-4, Poliwrath 1-4, Heracross 1-4, Machamp 1-4, Honchkrow 1-4, Gliscor 1-4, Aerodactyl 1-4, Yanmega 1-4, Gallade 1-4, Lucario 1-4, Crobat 1-4, Togekiss 1-4, Dragonite 1-4, Salamence 1-4, Articuno 1-4, Zapdos 1-4, Moltres 1-4

Fisherman Delaney & Keaton (Water Type, all sets): Sharpedo 2, Quagsire 1-4, Lanturn 1-4, Whiscash 1-4, Dewgong 1-4, Gastrodon 1-4, Slowbro 1-4, Slowking 1-4, Floatzel 1-4, Golduck 1-4, Poliwrath 1-4, Politoed 1-4, Wailord 1-4, Tentacruel 1-4, Starmie 1-4, Walrein 1-4, Lapras 1-4, Gyarados 1-4, Kingdra 1-4, Mlotic 1-4

Guitarist Iggy & Roget (Electric & Ghost Type, all sets): Lanturn 1-4, Raichu 1-4, Manectric 1-4, Electrode 1-4, Froslass 1-4, Mismagius 1-4, Drifblim 1-4, Gengar 1-4, Ampharos 1-4, Luxray 1-4, Jolteon 1-4, Dusknoir 1-4, Magnezone 1-4, Electivire 1-4

Hiker Glen & Lyle (Ground & Rock Type, all sets): Torterra 1-4, Dugtrio 1-4, Marowak 1-4, Golem 1-4, Rhydon 1-4, Nidoqueen 1-4, Nidoking 1-4, Cradily 1-4, Armaldo 1-4, Bastiodon 1-4, Donphan 1-4, Claydol 1-4, Rampardos 1-4, Shuckle 1-4, Steelix 1-4, Gliscor 1-4, Aerodactyl 1-4, Flygon 1-4, Hippowdon 1-4, Probopass 1-4, Aggron 1-4, Mamoswine 1-4, Rhyperior 1-4, Tyranitar 1-4

Idol Cocoa & Nissa (Eevee Evolution, All Sets): Vaporeon 1-4, Jolteon 1-4, Flareon 1-4, Espeon 1-4, Umbreon 1-4, Leafeon 1-4, Glaceon 1-4

Idol Kristi & Trista („Starter“Pokémon, All Sets): Venusaur 1-4, Charizard 1-4, Blastoise 1-4, Meganium 1-4, Typhlosion 1-4, Feraligatr 1-4, Sceptile 1-4, Blaziken 1-4, Swampert 1-4, Torterra 1-4, Infernape 1-4, Empoleon 1-4

Parasol Lady Angie (Set 2): Ivysaur 2, Charmeleon 2, Wartortle 2, Bayleef 2, Quilava 2, Croconaw 2, Grovyle 2, Combusken 2, Marshtomp 2, Grotle 2, Monferno 2, Prinplup 2, Sudowoodo 2, Magcargo 2, Pupitar 2, Sealeo 2, Bibarel 2, Gabite 2, Machoke, Raticate 2, Masquerain 2, Furret 2, Luxio 2, Cherrim 2, Dragonair 2, Mightyena 2, Linoone 2, Kadabra 2, Shelgon 2, Metang 2, Wormadam 2, Mothim 2, Wigglytuff 2, Sunflora 2, Chimecho 2, Gligar 2, Qwilfish 2, Sneasel 2, Swellow 2, Pelipper 2, Lairon 2, Tangela 2, Misdreavus 2, Arbok 2, Persian 2, Seadra 2, Vigoroth 2, Lunatone 2, Solrock 2, Kecleon 2, Rotom 2, Fearow 2, Noctowl 2, Sandslash 2, Venomoth 2, Chansey 2, Seaking 2, Jumpluff 2, Piloswine 2, Purugly 2, Carnivine 2, Golbat 2, Primeape 2, Hitmonlee 2, Hitmonchan 2, Girafarig 2, Hitmontop 2, Banette 2, Dusclops 2, Ninjask 2, Zangoose 2, Seviper 2, Dodrio 2, Sharpedo 2, Camerupt 2, Tropius 2, Lumineon 2, Magneton 2, Mantine 2, Stantler 2, Swalot 2, Crawdaunt 2, Pidgeot 2, Xatu 2, Torkoal 2, Grumpig 2, Clefable 2, Kingler 2, Cacturne 2, Bellossom 2, Octillery 2, Huntail 2, Gorebyss 2, Relicanth 2, Electabuzz 2, Magmar 2, Omastar 2, Kabutops 2, Scyther 2, Cloyster 2

Policeman Hugh & Kegan (Fighting & Steel Type, all sets): Blaziken 1-4, Infernape 1-4, Empoleon 1-4, Medicham 1-4, Breloom 1-4, Forretress 1-4, Skarmory 1-4, Hariyama 1-4, Toxicroak 1-4, Bastiodon 1-4, Poliwrath 1-4, Scizor 1-4, Heracross 1-4, Bronzong 1-4, Machamp 1-4, Steelix 1-4, Gallade 1-4, Lucario 1-4, Probopass 1-4, Aggron 1-4, Magnezone 1-4, Metagross 1-4

PI Chester, Conway, Ralph & River (OHKO & Explosion): Kingler 2, Glalie 2, Abomasnow 2, Nidoking 2, Flygon 2, Lapras 2, Magnezone 2, Dugtrio 3, Whiscash 3, Dewgong 3, Gastrodon 3, Weezing 3, Bastiodon 3, Rapidash 3, Gliscor 3, Exeggutor 3, Hippowdon 3, Probopass 3, Walrein 3, Mamoswine 3, Rhyperior 3, Forretress 4, Skuntank 4, Electrode 4, Shiftry 4, Glalie 4, Golem 4, Rhydon 4, Drifblim 4, Muk 4, Pinsir 4, Donphan 4, Wailord 4, Claydol 4, Bronzong 4, Steelix 4, Lickilicky 4, Metagross 4, Articuno 4, Regirock 4, Heatran 4

Psychic (F) Irene & Sylvie, Psychic (M) Berkley & Denver (Psychic Type): Girafarig 2, Medicham 1-4, Jynx 1-4, Mr. Mime 1-4, Hypno 1-4, Slowbro 1-4, Alakazam 1-4, Slowking 1-4, Claydol 1-4, Bronzong 1-4, Gardevoir 1-4, Gallade 1-4, Exeggutor 1-4, Starmie 1-4, Espeon 1-4, Metagross 1-4, Latias 1-4, Latios 1-4, Cresselia 1-4

Roughneck Ron & Ross (Poison, Dark & Ghost Pokémon): Mightyena 2, Sharpedo 2, Crawdaunt 2, Cacturne 2, Absol 1-4, Skuntank 1-4, Shiftry 1-4, Froslass 1-4, Weezing 1-4, Toxicroak 1-4, Nidoqueen 1-4, Nidoking 1-4, Mismagius 1-4, Drifblim 1-4, Muk 1-4, Gengar 1-4, Houndoom 1-4, Drapion 1-4, Honchkrow 1-4, Weavile 1-4, Tentacruel 1-4, Umbreon 1-4, Dusknoir 1-4, Crobat 1-4, Tyranitar 1-4

Rune Maniac Isadore & Walton (Rock & Steel Type): Sudowoodo 2, Magcargo 2, Pupitar 2, Metang 2, Lairon 2, Lunatone 2, Solrock 2, Magneton 2, Relicanth 2, Omastar 2, Kabutops 2, Empoleon 1-4, Forretress 1-4, Skarmory 1-4, Bastiodon 1-4, Scizor 1-4, Bronzong 1-4, Steelix 1-4, Lucario 1-4, Probopass 1-4, Aggron 1-4, Magnezone 1-4, Metagross 1-4, Golem 2-4, Rhydon 2-4, Cradily 2-4, Armaldo 2-4, Rampardos 2-4, Shuckle 2-4, Aerodactyl 2-4, Rhyperior 2-4, Tyranitar 2-4

Sailor Carlo & Horatio (Fighting & Water Type): Blaziken 1-4, Infernape 1-4, Medicham 1-4, Breloom 1-4, Hariyama 1-4, Toxicroak 1-4, Poliwrath 1-4, Heracross 1-4, Machamp 1-4, Gallade 1-4, Lucario 1-4, Swampert 4, Empoleon 4, Quagsire 4, Lanturn 4, Whiscash 4, Dewgong 4, Gastrodon 4, Ludicolo 4, Slowbro 4, Slowking 4, Floatzel 4, Golduck 4, Politoed 4, Wailord 4, Tentacruel 4, Starmie 4, Vaporeon 4, Walrein 4, Lapras 4, Gyarados 4, Kingdra 4, Mlotic 4

Scientist Irwin (Set 2): Venusaur 2, Charizard 2, Blastoise 2, Meganium 2, Typhlosion 2, Feraligatr 2, Sceptile 2, Blaziken 2, Swampert 2, Torterra 2, Infernape 2, Empoleon 2, Dugtrio 2, Marowak 2, Medicham 2, Quagsire 2, Granbull 2, Jynx 2, Mr. Mime 2, Lanturn 2, Breloom 2, Forretress 2, Skarmory 2, Absol 2, Whiscash 2, Hariyama 2, Vespiquen 2, Raichu 2, Dewgong 2, Manectric 2, Staraptor 2, Gastrodon 2, Skuntank 2, Vileplume 2, Victreebel 2, Electrode 2, Ludicolo 2, Shiftry 2, Exploud 2, Glalie 2, Lopunny 2, Froslass 2, Ambipom 2, Hypno 2, Golem 2, Rhydon 2, Slowbro 2, Weezing 2, Kangaskhan 2, Tauros 2, Alakazam 2, Slowking 2, Miltank 2, Altaria 2, Toxicroak 2, Abomasnow 2, Nidoqueen 2, Nidoking 2, Cradily 2, Armaldo 2, Bastiodon 2, Floatzel 2, Mismagius 2, Drifblim 2, Golduck 2, Poliwrath 2, Rapidash 2, Muk 2

Scientist Flynn (Set 2): Gengar 2, Ampharos 2, Politoed 2, Pinsir 2, Scizor 2, Heracross 2, Ursaring 2, Houndoom 2, Donphan 2, Wailord 2, Claydol 2, Rampardos 2, Bronzong 2, Drapion 2, Luxray 2, Ninetales 2, Machamp 2, Shuckle 2, Roserade 2, Honchkrow 2, Steelix 2, Weavile 2, Gliscor 2, Tentacruel 2, Aerodactyl 2, Porygon2 2, Lickilicky 2, Yanmega 2, Gardevoir 2, Gallade 2, Exeggutor 2, Starmie 2, Flygon 2, Vaporeon 2, Jolteon 2, Flareon 2, Espeon 2, Umbreon 2, Leafeon 2, Glaceon 2, Lucario 2, Hippowdon 2, Probopass 2, Dusknoir 2, Aggron 2, Walrein 2, Mamoswine 2, Lapras 2, Crobat 2, Magnezone 2, Rhyperior 2, Tangrowth 2, Porygon-Z 2, Gyarados 2, Snorlax 2, Kingdra 2, Blissey 2, Mlotic 2, Electivire 2, Magmortar 2, Togekiss 2, Arcanine 2, Dragonite 2, Tyranitar 2, Salamence 2, Metagross 2, Garchomp 2, Slaking 2

Waiter Xander & Waitress Leslie (Set 2): Gengar 2, Ampharos 2, Politoed 2, Pinsir 2, Scizor 2, Heracross 2, Ursaring 2, Houndoom 2, Donphan 2, Wailord 2, Claydol 2, Rampardos 2, Bronzong 2, Drapion 2, Luxray 2, Ninetales 2, Machamp 2, Shuckle 2, Roserade 2, Honchkrow 2, Steelix 2, Weavile 2, Gliscor 2, Tentacruel 2, Aerodactyl 2, Porygon2 2, Lickilicky 2, Yanmega 2, Gardevoir 2, Gallade 2, Exeggutor 2, Starmie 2, Flygon 2, Vaporeon 2, Jolteon 2, Flareon 2, Espeon 2, Umbreon 2, Leafeon 2, Glaceon 2, Lucario 2, Hippowdon 2, Probopass 2, Dusknoir 2, Aggron 2, Walrein 2, Mamoswine 2, Lapras 2, Crobat 2, Magnezone 2, Rhyperior 2, Tangrowth 2, Porygon-Z 2, Gyarados 2, Snorlax 2, Kingdra 2, Blissey 2, Mlotic 2, Electivire 2, Magmortar 2, Togekiss 2, Arcanine 2, Dragonite 2, Tyranitar 2, Salamence 2, Metagross 2, Garchomp 2, Slaking 2

Waiter Warren & Waitress Kathy (Set 2): Venusaur 2, Charizard 2, Blastoise 2, Meganium 2, Typhlosion 2, Feraligatr 2, Sceptile 2, Blaziken 2, Swampert 2, Torterra 2, Infernape 2, Empoleon 2, Dugtrio 2, Marowak 2, Medicham 2, Quagsire 2, Granbull 2, Jynx 2, Mr. Mime 2, Lanturn 2, Breloom 2, Forretress 2, Skarmory 2, Absol 2, Whiscash 2, Hariyama 2, Vespiquen 2, Raichu 2, Dewgong 2, Manectric 2, Staraptor 2, Gastrodon 2, Skuntank 2, Vileplume 2, Victreebel 2, Electrode 2, Ludicolo 2, Shiftry 2, Exploud 2, Glalie 2, Lopunny 2, Froslass 2, Ambipom 2, Hypno 2, Golem 2, Rhydon 2, Slowbro 2, Weezing 2, Kangaskhan 2, Tauros 2, Alakazam 2, Slowking 2, Miltank 2, Altaria 2, Toxicroak 2, Abomasnow 2, Nidoqueen 2, Nidoking 2, Cradily 2, Armaldo 2, Bastiodon 2, Floatzel 2, Mismagius 2, Drifblim 2, Golduck 2, Poliwrath 2, Rapidash 2, Muk 2

Worker Boyce & Tyrell (Fighting & Rock Type, all sets): Blaziken 1-4, Infernape 1-4, Medicham 1-4, Breloom 1-4, Hariyama 1-4, Golem 1-4, Rhydon 1-4, Toxicroak 1-4, Cradily 1-4, Armaldo 1-4, Bastiodon 1-4, Poliwrath 1-4, Heracross 1-4, Rampardos 1-4, Machamp 1-4, Shuckle 1-4, Aerodactyl 1-4, Gallade 1-4, Lucario 1-4, Probopass 1-4, Aggron 1-4, Rhyperior 1-4, Tyranitar 1-4

(I am working on rewriting jump´s list with the actual lv.50 stats for quick damage calcs, but it will take a while because I have to calculate the stats manually)
I'm sure you have this taken care of, but why do you have to calculate the stats? Can't you get them from a website that has them? Just trying to help.

Anyway, my oldest child beat the Elite Four. I'm not sure if she was happier for me or for herself. I've been blazing through the BT. My first run is 91-0, so far. If you don't count my first match, where my lead still had the Lucky Egg from me training it. I quit that one.

Thanks again for all the information that you guys provide, and your hard work.

Peterko

Never give up!
I´m not sure whether there is a site that has the actual stats, not just the EV spreads...well, at least I haven´t searched for one...if there is a list with the stats, post the link so I can finish the list faster

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
thanks for the info as always, Peterko (also check your PMs). just used it on battle 45 facing a Hiker, i think it was Lyle, whoever says "Uhohoho..." at the end, and he definitely used Set 3 for all pokemon he used against me: Mamoswine, Nidoqueen, and Whiscash. this may mean that whatever an "all sets" trainer uses, he or she will stay in a given set, which is pretty useful info if true.

other people feel free to see if this is true of all trainers like this, like Dragon Tamers, Fishermen, and Hikers...and actually pretty much everything, cause trainers like Policemen may stick to the same set number as well even though they're technically not "all sets" trainers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)