What would [pokemon] look like if it were a different type?

Wow, this tread really is awesome!
Keep on the amazing work guys
(I'd like to type out all the drawings that I like, but that would take way to much time)

Someone should try a Dark/Steel Armaldo. I don't know why, but I always think of an Armaldo-like creature when trying to visualize Dark/Steel Pokémon.

That Heracross is amazing. I like how you took Salamence's distinctive wings to emphasize the dragon type.

So many... good artists... eurghhhhhhhh

Goddamnit! Can't decide who to have as my avatar! Dragon-hera or dragon-kyogre?
Regardles, this thread is win. Everyone here rules. I'm working on something but I'm a bad artist, might take a while.

The Dragon Heracross is just awesome, Salamence, get to fuck out of here, I got a new favorite Dragon

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
I know I said I stopped for awhile, but I was kinda already sketching out a Dragon Groudon cuz I'm a dork and I always kinda liked Groudon's base design.

Finished piece might be coming soon, along with dragon Ditto.

KoA

is an Artist
Got Ground Kyogre and Water Groudon half finished.

Yeah, someone watched too much Tremors growing up. <3

Also sneak peak on Water Groudon so far:

Crud, KoA beat me to the punch. X) Oh well, I'll keep working and cross my fingers that my water-Groudon doesn't look like yours! (Not a diss, I just don't want to look like I stole someone's design!) At least our Kyogres look nothing alike. Great work, man.

KoA

is an Artist
I'm actually not too proud of the Water Groudon thus far, I think I was drawing too much all week so I got tired out and kinda got lazy on the design.

:\

Honestly the water Groudon just looks like a blue Groudon to me, but I understand it's not finished.
The ground Kyogre is awesome though, it instantly reminded me of Tremors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)