Mute's Monstrosities

Argh, why was my last picture so reviled? :P It only got one comment (Stark's doesn't count since he knows I'd kill him in his sleep if he didn't say anything.). Is it because it isn't a request? o_o; Any insight on what kinda subject matter appeals most here on Smogon would be appreciated. ANYWAYS, requestart tiems.

I decided to omit the Draco Meteor part because I figured the picture was 'busy' enough already and some big flaming meteorthings would only clutter it. And yes, I KNOW THE KINGDRA IS OFF MODEL. @_@ I liked it better with two fins so I drew it that way. Bite my artistic license. :E

Oh, and I haven't forgotten the request to make my Azelf picture an avatar- I'm just not sure how to do so! I mean, I know how to resize, but should I crop out a part first? What part? @_@ Never done that before.
Dude, Kingdra is my all-time favorite Pokemon, and I seriously love how you made his snout blunt, more like an old-school dragon's, and how you gave him two fins to resemble dragon's wings. Seriously dude, mad props.

I don't think I've seen a better looking Kingdra ?_?, not 100% on the double fins but still amazing! Thanks for taking the request because it turned out as one of your best

I don't look at Smeargle's Studio too often, but I sure am glad I did! You art is amazing. Azelf is probably my favorite but your other works aren't too far behind! Keep up the awesome work!

As for a request/idea, could you draw two pokemon actually battling? For instance, I think it would be cool to see a Machamp and a Metagross in close quarters combat. But whatever two inspire you are great as well. I think the energy you bring across would make a battle scene really great.

joshe

the best
Oh. My. God. This is unbelieviable. Latios' Draco Meteor, Azelf Explosion, Articuno Blizzards, and Kingdra. I'm speechless at how amazing these are.

Good Job.

I agree completely with Flashstorm! Kingdra has always been one of my absolute favorite pokemon and your drawning has to be one of the best I have ever seen, if not the best.

With that being said, I would like to request / suggest something. Would you mind if I listed like 2 or 3, so you could see if you like them. Anyway, my ideas were:

1) Either Banette using Destiny Bond on Darkrai during a Dark Void as Darkrai's Bad Dreams begin to emerge or Banette using Destiny Bond on Metagross as it begins to use Explosion.

2) A Sunny Day theme. With Castform setting Sunny Day in the top corner and Cherrim Sunny in the Top Center with its ability Flower Gift descending up a Shiny Bellossom using Leaf Storm and a Sunflora absorbing energy from the sun for a Solarbeam. Possibly in like a meadow, hailstorm, sandstorm, or heavy rain environment.

3) On a cliff, two Blastoises and between them an Empoleon all using Surf. In the background a massive wave and in the center emerges Lugia.

What do you think? Im not sure if they would be worth drawing, but I just thought that they would look amazing, especially in you style.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Oh shit this is amazing. Everything. I was wondering if you could do a snorlax, sleeping or something. Or you could just fuck my idea and make him use hyperbeam... (seriously anything would be awesome though).

Request from someone I know of their character. X) Ghost trainer chick. aaaugh I suck at humans.

So much I don't like about this picture :C OH WELL. arts is arts.

Request from someone I know of their character. X) Ghost trainer chick. aaaugh I suck at humans.

So much I don't like about this picture :C OH WELL. arts is arts.
Whoa I love that picture.

Dusknoir looks incredible with the darkness around it, and all you see is its eyes and its body's face.

Awesome!

Quick random doodle. :B What, I can't ALWAYS do full-scale crazy background epic stuff.

This was actually spawned from a comment I vaguely remember from the CAP IRC- I can't remember who said it exactly, tennisace, maybe? But the gist of it was that someone mentioned 'a team of trained Infernapes are fixing the problem'. Maybe jesting about a default message while a page was broken or being fixed? Can't recall. Anyways, this image got stuck in my head so I had to expunge it through arts. It's a bit rough, and my lineart sucks; I'm just happy that the pose sorta works.

Oh i know! Do a Jirachi using Doom Desire!!!! omfg that would be so freaking awesome. jirachi is beastly so yeah. love the pics. especially cuno/azelf. great job.

Not only is your art amazing, it's also amazing. (On purpose, there.)

It's really hard to criticize something when the artist is so very obviously superior in ability.

Though, if your well of thought is ever lacking, you could totally draw a Charizard flying above the ocean, owning a Kyogre with Thunder. Because continuity and game mechanics are worthless on a competitive Pokemon site. :P

One last "Seriouslay awesome artwork" as well as an obligitory "lawl" from the Infernape pic. Like you said, not everything has to be over-the-top awesome to be awesome.

This is amazing =O you are really talented, I love the way you make the pokemon look personal, they got a special style about them. I also love the way the backgrounds and pokemons blend in together. They all are exellent, but my all out favorites so far are Torterra, Latios and Azelf(omg it really feels like he is gonna blow up the world). =)

I would absolutely love to see my favorite pokemon, charizard use his flamethrower, fire blast or blast burn. If that would be done with the same epic proportions of your Kingdra vs Zapdos or Azelf, I would fall in love with you (not a bad thing I promise!)

That Dusknoir is crazzzzzzy.
Just the entire creepy feel, the feel of it's power, amazing. Just amazing.

Mutant how has this awesome page sunken to the realm of the second page D: are you doing a new drawing (preferably mine...eherm. :P) i really would like to see new work.

Everything you draw is absolutely astounding! I love it all, especially your nidoking artwork. He has always been my favorite pokemon since RBY. The Articuno using Blizzard is extremely well done, while the Ghost Trainer is very eerie and well rendered. I personally think my favorites are the Nidoking-Rock and the Ghost Trainer.

<request>If you could give a crack at drawing a Tyranitar using Flamethrower, that would be really cool. </request>

I hate how people are commenting everywhere with requests when your originals are so amazing!

Balkar's second pic is awesome. Does this guy have a backstory? I'd really like to know. That pic is intriguing.

And, of course, that Infernape is lolz worthy.
Urg, hypocrisy has struck. Now I suddenly have an idea for a request...

Primeape, Aipom, and Infernape typing Shakespeare?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)