Battleworld Mafia - The Absorbers, Eo Ut Mortus, Lesm46 Win!

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Okay. So, with the new information provided by Staraptor Call, I think our best lynch choice is to change vote to lynch moot. In addition to the points provided by Golbez in his post, we now have the knowledge that the two mafia factions are The Absorbers and The Smart. The Smart. Professor X is a genius. If there is a mafia faction called the Smart in this game, Professor X is a part of it.

So why would moot claim it? Well, he obviously didn't expect the mafia names to be exposed so early. Eventually he would be able to gather enough claims to give The Smart a huge advantage over the Absorbers and the Powerful. Further, before this game started, the word on the rumour mill was that this would just be a normal mafia game but X-Man themed. moot was clearly hoping that Professor X would be a safe claim in a village predominantly of X-Men. As we now know, the village is NOT X-Man abundant, but if someone were to think that this was an X-Man game, getting the role Professor X seems like an easy, safe claim.

Feel free to discuss this further.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
EDIT: Hmm...

Please withdraw your vote, Yoshi King; I don't want to be on the receiving end of some Von Karma ability or something.

Also, there is no reason to believe our mysterious post restrictor. How would he have gotten results of any form and posted them during the same night?

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I'd like to point out Staraptor's message is no proof that a mafia called "The Smart" exists, although it does make sense in the context of one team being named "The Powerful." I recommend no one else vote for now so we can work out exactly what's going on. Wasting a lynch on a no lynch when we could get someone bad OR lynching someone Powerful definitely doesnt seem ideal, now does it? Lets not rush to a quick decision when we still have time.

Since some of you didn't pick it up from before, the message in my post is an outright lie that a mafia member with a forced-speech ability made me put into every post I make. Do not assume anything in it is true, and especially do not think that I am an inspector or that eo is mafia. Here is the message again, since I am forced to post it:
Someone get Eo. My inspection on him came labelled as "The Smart" which is the mafia faction.

Everyone was still full of shock and awe. No one knew quite what to make off the last nights massacre, so everyone decided to wait to see what the next night would bring.

It is now Night 1. The night will end in 48 hours (yes on Thanksgiving) or when I get all the PMs.

Also, I might need some subs, so please PM me if you are interested.

RB Golbat said:
You are Carnage. Having been trapped inside the cape of Cloak, you wound up on Battleworld when he did. After looking around, you have decided to ally yourself with The Powerful.

Your symbiote allows you to survive, but only when your human host is alive. To ensure that your host is alive, you must post a vote in the thread once during each night or day. This will grant you a BPV for that night.

You win if The Powerful eliminate all threats.
^for your information, this is my role pm

Hey sup everybody! I'm trying to organize the village and it'd be real nice if those of you who haven't given me your role pms to give them to me ASAP! :D

Also, golbez, I wanna talk with you.

Still missing quite a few PMs. I might delay the deadline as well given that it is thanksgiving (I've had a change of heart, I'm no scrooge.)

And people who would like to sub (knightofthewind please confirm you still want to) please PM me.

Edit: Have enough extra subs waiting. Thanks!

Jimbo is subbed in for Matty. All roles targeting Matty will target Jimbo.

A village BPV with no nerfs is rare, and is a role that a mafia member might claim to discourage anyone from targeting them with kills. And judging from the role PMs posted in the thread earlier, a role PM would not say "BPV" but instead say something about you being protected from kills that night. Note that the eight villagers killed N0 don't have "hook," "redirect," "silence," etc. mentioned in their role PMs. Kharozz also used the old "I only need claims from a few more of you" trick earlier in the thread.

In that case, can an inspector please clean me?
^Fuck, please ignore this. I just realized I got the reverse bodyguard to protect me from other roles aside from kills (like hooks, and silences, and INCLUDING INSPECTS) Sorry >.<

Inspects, please use your good judgement and send me those results!

Kharozz also used the old "I only need claims from a few more of you" trick earlier in the thread.
Well that's because it works. And also, I don't make the role pms, RB Golbat does.
Anyways, I'll be honest now. I only have 13 claims out of all of the people that are alive. PLEASE get those claims in now so that we can decide on who to vote next day.

You all wake up and (nervously) look around. You find much less destruction than before. However, you realize, that there is Good news, Bad news and Ugly news.

First, the Ugly news. You find a person (if you can call him that) is lying dead in middle of the field. After looking at the body, you realize that it is Xyphang

RB Golbat said:
You are a Magic 8 Ball. Your magical abilites teleported you to Battleworld for no real reason. After rolling around to no avail, you decided to join The Powerful.

At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Shaking myself" In the body, you may include a yes or no question relating to the game that does not include the name of a user playing. You answer your own question by the morning.

Next, the bad news. Moot has gone missing and can not be found. However, since you find no body or role pm, you breathe a sigh of relief.

And the good news! It appears that Dogfish44 has suddenly appeared in a Delorean. It appears that some person went back in time and saved him!

Finally, you hear a loud annoying voice

Annoying Voice said:
This is me proving my role - even though my noble disposition dictates that I should not have to.
With all that, you prepare yourself for the days lynch.

All night PMs are out. Night ends when there is a majority or in 48 hours and 6 minutes from the edit date.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Why didnt the reviver revive fangren, who inspects; or aoryuha, who was bg (fangren would probably have been better though)? Ah well, glad to have you back, dogfish!

Anyhow, I have now decided to lead a lynch! :D

Today we will Lynch Flamestrike!

Why, you say?

Well:
Flamestrike said:
Kharozz said:
Redirect Yoshi_King to me.
Trouble is, I'm not a redirector like the one that died, I just used that to describe my power since I had no idea what it did (I'm new, bear with me please). Here's my PM.
RB Golbat said:
You are the Avatar, Aang. A master of bending all four elements, you had decided to head to the Spirit World, only to find yourself on Battleworld. Not worried one bit you have decided to lend your considerable might to The Powerful.

At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Using bending near <user>. Bending all four elements at once will attract the attention of anyone targeting your target, and since you're a bigger threat they will target you instead.

I looked in a few games, and apparently I'm a reverse martyr? Anyway, that's what I do. Sorry about the confusion and waiting so long to reply, I was nervous about giving you my full role PM since you hadn't cleaned yourself to me yet, but your PM in the thread seems legit enough. This is my first mafia, so I'm just trying to hide and stay safe. Again, sorry for the trouble.
Flamestrike said:
Kharozz said:
Okay then, in that case, use your ability on moot.
Done.
As we all know, moot was kidnapped instead of Flamestrike who agreed to protect moot.

And thanks to my trusty inspector...

RB Golbat said:
Flamestrike's role PM

RB Golbat said:
You are Koh, The Face Stealer. A powerful being from the Spirit World, you had decided to make your way to the real world, only to find yourselves on Battleworld. Not worried one bit you have decided to join in this conflict, allying yourself with The Masked. After a quick look around, you realize that there are no other characters from your home world as well.

You currently do not have a power. You will acquire one tonight however. At Night 0, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night 0 - Taking the face of <user1>, <user2>, <user3>, and <user4>. By the morning, you will have killed one of the users and acquired their powers.

You and your faction can also kill people. Twice every three nights, your faction may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Sending <user1> to kill <user2>" where user1 is a living member of your faction.

Your allies are: <snip>

You win if The Masked win.
RB Golbat said:
At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Teleporting <user1> and <user2>" You will teleport these two users, switching their locations. This means that anyone that targets user1 will instead target user2 and vice versa.

If anybody has a better person to kill, then please say so! Otherwise, Lynch Flamestrike!

Also, to further prove others that Flamestrike is bad:

<Kharozz> hey flamestrike
<Kharozz> explain to me why
<Kharozz> moot was kidnapped
<Flamestrike> i have no idea :/**i'm pretty sure i sent my second pm in on time
<Flamestrike> maybe my role doesn't work on kidnaps?
<Kharozz> Er, no.
<Kharozz> I'm pretty sure reverse martyr protects even kidnaps
<Kharozz> Do you want to say anything in your defense?
<Flamestrike> does it make a difference?
<Kharozz> It could,
<Kharozz> I could convince everybody to get someone else
<Flamestrike> are you sure you're inspector isn't paranoid?
<Kharozz> What?
<Kharozz> What does paranoid mean?
<Flamestrike> doesn't always get proper results iirc
<Flamestrike> noticed it while i was looking for a role like mine
And you said :

... enough. This is my first mafia, so I'm just trying to hide and stay safe. Again, sorry for the trouble.
Yeah, right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)