Battleworld Mafia - The Absorbers, Eo Ut Mortus, Lesm46 Win!

I did my best (not that it was very good, but whatever), so I have no regrets. GL team.

EDIT: That being said, if anyone from the other mafia or any neutrals want to cooperate with us, it would be nice if you contacted me before my death

It'd be nice if mafia/neutrals would contact me on irc before I die, maybe we can work together and destroy this village

EDIT: Oh, and RBG, I feel like pointing out Flamestrike has a capital F, you put it small in the Blast to the Past threads too lol

Once Kharozz spoke up, no one had any second thoughts about who to lynch. In a flash, the whole mob had descended on Flamestrike, giving him no chance to fight back. As he was being killed, his role PM slowly floated away, landing on the bulletin board from earlier.

RB Golbat said:
You are Koh, The Face Stealer. A powerful being from the Spirit World, you had decided to make your way to the real world, only to find yourselves on Battleworld. Not worried one bit you have decided to join in this conflict, allying yourself with The Masked. After a quick look around, you realize that there are no other characters from your home world as well.

You currently do not have a power. You will acquire one tonight however. At Night 0, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night 0 - Taking the face of <user1>, <user2>, <user3>, and <user4>. By the morning, you will have killed one of the users and acquired their powers.

You and your faction can also kill people. Twice every three nights, your faction may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Sending <user1> to kill <user2>" where user1 is a living member of your faction.

Your allies are: <snip>

You win if The Masked win.
His new power was located on the back.

RB Golbat said:
At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Teleporting <user1> and <user2>" You will teleport these two users, switching their locations. This means that anyone that targets user1 will instead target user2 and vice versa.
It appears this was the man who murdered Scotty and taken his power. With a mafiaman dead, you all breathed a sigh of relief and prepared for the next day.

Night 2 ends in 48 hours or when I get all the role PMs.

God, you have a single day absent from smogon and you miss a lynch.
Since I am confirmed villager, could ALL PEOPLE PLEASE CLAIM! Thank you.
Also adding on to that, if you DO NOT CLAIM, then we will be forced into thinking that you're MAFIA. :D Please, if you do not want to be lynched, claim to Dogfish44 the CONFIRMED VILLAGER.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Also adding on to that, if you DO NOT CLAIM, then we will be forced into thinking that you're MAFIA. :D Please, if you do not want to be lynched, claim to Dogfish44 the CONFIRMED VILLAGER.
Just adding on that if you fail to send a role pm, pasted from the PM that RB-G sent you, that is no better than claiming at all. So:

Full Role PM > Role name without PM = No claim

Thank you.

All right, since I am still missing a good fraction of PMs, I will extend the night by another 24 hours. After that, I will sub you out, since you willl have had 3.5 days to send in a PM.

After an unusually long night, with moot randomly reappearing in the night, You wake to find him missing yet again. There are also two dead bodies lying around belonging to Golbez_743 and Da Letter El

Golbez:

RB Golbat said:
You are Diddy Kong. After working with Donkey Kong to beat both Master and Crazy Hands, the pulled one last trick out of their sleeves (I think they have those). The Crystal underneath the platform proceded to teleport both of you to Battleworld, where you have decided to ally yourself with a group called the powerful.

You know the identity of Donkey Kong is Mr.378.

At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Throwing Banana Peel at <user>". After eating a banana, you will leave the peel in the path of that user, causing them to slip and prevent them from preforming any actions that night.

You win if The Powerful eliminate all threats.
DLE:

RB Golbat said:
You are Terra. One of the Teen Titans, you were sent to investigate a paranormal activity. When you got their, you found Darkseid, who kidnapped you and dropped you on Battleworld. After some investigation, you have found a group called the Powerful and decided to join them.

At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Making Rock Wall Around <user>" You will using your earth powers to make a rock wall around this user, protecting them from any killing roles.

You win if The Powerful eliminate all threats.
With the loss of two important Powerfuls, you prepare yourself for the next lynch, hoping to get someone mafia scum.

It is now Day 3. It ends when there is a majority or in 48 Hours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)