Battleworld Mafia - The Absorbers, Eo Ut Mortus, Lesm46 Win!

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
kharozz, please don't distract dogfish he has a postgame to write. additionally, it seems that these days are, in fact, plutonian (a full day is about six earth days), so we are not on any planet at all, tik.

pluto makes for an awesome battleground, kind of like the final destination stage in smash.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Woop first Mafia :D as to the bad thing at the end of Night 0? I reckon a mass random godkill or something. No doubt I'll die because of it, I'm that unlucky D:

I guess that at end of n0 Pluto falls to earth resulting a Battleworld (still dunnoing what it is though).

I'm on IRC regularly if you want to discuss the mafia, for what I've talked to people this seems to be an very open-themed mafia game.

You wake up to find a pile of dead bodies, all aflame. Their identities can not be made out, due to having been prematurely burned in a fire, but you find their Roles in nice PMs on a near by Noticeboard. It appears their attackers felt it was nice to share their identities with the world.

Alchemator:

RB Golbat said:
You are Herbie the Elf. The Elf who wants to be a dentist, you were floating on a block of ice, you passed under the Aurora Borealis. These mysterious lights in the sky somehow transported you to Battleworld, where you have chosen to ally yourself with The Powerful.

At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Checking <user>'s teeth". This user will be operated on as you check their teeth for cavities. When they wake up in the morning, their mouths will hurt so much from your procedure last night that they will be unable to talk.

You win if The Powerful eliminate all threats.

AoRyuha:
RB Golbat said:
You are the Zora, Mikau. After being visited by the Skull Kid, he teleported you to the planet of Battleworld. You found a bunch of people called The Powerful and decided to work with them.

At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Electric Shield around <user>". You will swim to this user and protect them from all kills.

asim:
RB Golbat said:
You are Professor Layton. A famous detective, you opened The Diabolical Box, only to be sucked in and spit out on Battleworld. After walking around and finding no cases to solve, you have decided to work with The Powerful.

At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Solving Professor Layton and <user>" You will check up on this user, follow them, put together clues, and in the morning, figure out which faction they are aligned with.

dogfish44:
RB Golbat said:
You are a Jockey. You were an Irishman who was infected and has been given strange powers. You found your way into a scientist's lab with a Hunter and found your way onto Battleworld and decied to align yourself with the Powerful.

You know the Hunter is <snip>.

At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Riding <user1> to <user2> You will jump on the back of user1, and control them and make them walk towards user2, who will be the new target of their powers.

fangren:
RB Golbat said:
You are Elendil. The last King of Numenar, you traveled across the Ocean to help battle Sauron. However, while on your way, a terrible storm swept up your ship and they ended up stuck on Battleworld. You have decided to side with The Powerful.

At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Observing <user>" You will spend the night watching this user in your Palantiri to acquire their full role PM.

flounder
RB Golbat said:
You are the Microsoft Word Paperclip. After someone turned on a computer on in Battleworld, you broke free of the screen and decided to join with The Powerful.

At night you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - HEY! DO YOU NEED HELP?". In the Body, you may write whatever you want and it will appear in the next update.

Mr.378:
RB Golbat said:
You are Donkey Kong. After working with Diddy Kong to beat both Master and Crazy Hands, the pulled one last trick out of their sleeves (I think they have those). The Crystal underneath the platform proceeded to teleport both of you to Battleworld, where you have decided to ally yourself with a group called the powerful.

You know the identity of Diddy Kong is <snp>.

At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Pounding <user> into Ground" You will use your signature move to Smash someone into the ground, preventing them from using any actions that night.

Supermarth64
RB Golbat said:
You are Scotty. After an accident in the dilithium crystal chamber, you found yourself inside a wormhole. The wormhole dropped you off on Battleworld. Stranded and no way home, you have decided to ally yourself with The Powerful.

At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Teleporting <user1> and <user2>" You will teleport these two users, switching their locations. This means that anyone that targets user1 will instead target user2 and vice versa.

Shocked and puzzled by the pile of 8 bodies, you get yourself ready for the day's lynch.

Due to home meal schedules, I can not send out PMs just yet. As such, I am locking this thread an all PMs will be out within 2 hours.

I don't think this will be a huge issue; RB probably designed the mafia like this, and just killed off random villagers. On the other hand, we now have 26 at the start of the mafia, which LN's had. All the other ones I care to remember had a similar number, so unless there are like 5 or 6 per mafia, it should be fine.

So how was moot supposed to be proving his role? It's important that the village unify quickly around one person.

EDIT: Someone's night power forced me to post this:
Someone get Eo. My inspection on him came labelled as "The Smart" which is the mafia faction.
Note that this does not reflect what I actually believe, it's only something I was forced to post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)