Double Alias Mafia - Game Over! The Core wins!

During the middle of the night, your phone rings.

You pick up, and you hear a voice asking you a very odd question.

"What's your favourite food?"

You have no clue why someone called you in the middle of the night just to ask that, but hey, you might as well answer!

Even if you have no night role, please send in your favourite food privately. You are not obliged to do this, of course...but it can't really hurt, right?

Just after you were close to falling asleep again, ready to dream about your island once more, you hear a faint -ZAP-. You look out of your open bedroom window and see a small boi lying in your garden.

"Hey, stupid tramp, don't sleep in my goddamn garden!" you shout. The boy doesn't move.

You head downstairs to take a closer look. The boi's eyes are wide open, and they express only one emotion: shock. You are clueless what to do with a body in your garden - what if they think you were the one who zapped this guy? You grab a shovel and bury his body. You didn't have to dig a very big hole for lil' moi.

You are Genpei Yukoi. You are aligned with Intelligent Systems.

You are the foreman of one of the biggest troll groups in gaming history. Some of your company's decisions when it comes to gaming design make no sense whatsoever. In this game, too, you will be trolling all the other players.

You have no night role or workable win condition at the moment. However, this may change in the future. More specifically, your win condition changes the moment one of your aliases is killed. In what way depends on how your alias dies.

gsdfahudddskjshjkdshfkjsds

There may be other possible ways of your win condition changing, but I cannot disclose them. However, you know you have to hurry up, as taking too long will ruin your trolling momentum.

Do note that if you break any fundamental rules, such as pasting your role PM during Night 1, both of your aliases will be godkilled and your win condition will become "You win if you survive and the Olympians win Apocalypse Mafia".

To speed up the process of changing your win condition, if your alliance and/or win condition is ever inspected, your role PM will not be disclosed, but they will be told you win if the inspector's party loses.

You win if you can obtain a new win condition and fulfill that win condition.

Completely clueless, you get ready for sleep again. Take two...

It is still Night One.

Once again, you are awoken from your LA-LAAAA dreams by your news-happy clone. "Come on man, you gotta see this!"

On TV, a broadcast of outer space is made. You see the TALLY-HO body of Shanghai, seemingly paralyzed and then suffocated. You don't know if he screamed - because no one heard it.

You are J.K. Rowling. You are aligned with the Rest.

You are the writer of the Harry Potter series, which makes you a rich woman indeed. The last part, The Deadly Hallows, was somewhat controversial though, due to the numerous plot devices involved.

At night, you may send a PM entitled Night X - Writing Plot Device so that USER is not actually dead. USER must be a dead player. You will rewrite the part of this game where this person died, bringing them back to life again. This does not change anything about other events in the game, as your fans would not buy that. You can only make one plot device in the game, so make it count.

You may only resurrect players who still have part of them alive in the game, unless one of your own aliases is dead. By the way, this role PM could have some spoilers.

You win if the Rest win.

Shaking your head, you check the net for more PIP-PIP curious deaths. This one attracted your attention: apparently, a cauldron with a curious potion has been found in a back alley, with the remains of Gmax in them. The potion did not enter his body through his mouth, but nonetheless, it seems to have been the cause of death.

You are Board James. You are aligned with the Rest.

What does James do when he is bored? He plays board games! In this game, you will be playing a game of battleships. Because you're that bored.

At night, you may send a PM entitled Night X - Guessing Y#, where Y is any letter and # is any number. You will get the results of your guess at the end of the night.

You win if the Rest win.

In desperate need of some DUN-DUN fresh air, you go outside. You are shocked, though not altogether surprised to find a fresh corpse in your garden. Paris is wet and bruised all over the place. Looks like the Eiffel Tower will need some more maintenance...

You are Barack Obama. You are aligned with the Core.

Even though Deck Knight doesn't like it, you are the current USA President. Victorious through your great charisma and despite your dark skin color, you are now closer to world leader than anyone will ever be. Your diplomacy and influence will be of great use in eliminating the opposition.

At night, you may send a PM entitled Night X - Moving Iraq troops to USER's home. You will retreat several American soldiers from Iraq and station them around your target's residence instead. Suffice it to say, any assassination plans on your target will be canceled during this night.

To properly infiltrate the Rest, you have the following "fake" ability: at night, you may send a PM entitled Night X - Arresting USER under suspicion of terrorism. Your target will be told he was deported to Guantanamo Bay last night, and thus the same rules go for him as if he would be dead. However, this deportation will not be announced in the update, and this user is actually as safe as he could be. ffff

Every member of the Core has a different way of disposing of enemies, but to avoid unneeded attention, only aaaaa of you will be able to murder every night. If this honor falls onto you, you will rig Wall Street's courses to cause your target's stocks to drop drastically, causing him to jump out of the window, killing them.

You can use as many abilities during the night as you like.

You win if the Core wins.

Oh, at least this DA-DU one was evil!

Back inside, your GUH-HUH roommate slash clone put on some Metric music, which does have some epic drumplays...for a moment, you think the lyrics say "no chance to survive make your time", but you shake your head and decide to get some POW-POW coffee instead.

The newspaper reports a final death, and again a HAAAAAN-JAAAAH very weird one.

Last night, London was found, though according to the police the name in his passport was changed to "TM Trainer Rhyhorn". Notable changes to his body are an extremely lengthy HP bar, which is stretching all the way across the screen. Even though the corpse has been frozen and poisoned, forensic research shows he died to a burn.

You are Animal. You are aligned with the Rest.

You are the volatile drummer of Dr. Teeth and The Electric Mayhem. Your vocabulary is generally limited to guttural shouts and monosyllabic grunts, often parroting phrases spoken by those around you. During performances, you are often chained to your drum set, as your musical outbursts can be extremely violent.

At night, you may PM us with NIGHT X ANIMAL PLAY DRUMS FOR USER. Because your drum playing is so loud, your target will have to shout for others to hear it. If your target does not vote in all capitals, his vote will not count at all. Your target will not be directly notified about the drumming, but there will be a hint of it in the update.

Also, during the day, when you cast your vote to lynch in the Smogon thread, it must be in all capitals followed by at least 2 exclamation points, because after all, we need to give off the appearance that you’re yelling.

You win if the Rest win.

Wondering aloud what kind of murders you are dealing with, your stream of thoughts is disrupted by a scream of ALLAAAAAAAH! ALLAAAAH! You look out of the window, and see RB Golbat screaming and running down the street.

Now that the sun is up, you may now paste role PMs to one another. And you may start lynching! You have a lynch both here and on the anonymous forums. Reread the rules if you are still confused about the details of the double lynch.

It is now Day 1. A lynch will be locked when there is majority, and the day will be ended when majority has been reached on both lynches, or the deadline (Janurary 1, 20:00 GMT+1) has been reached, which is when the person with the most votes will die.

All results should be out. If you didn't get any, you can assume your role was used successfully.

It would seem to me that we should claim to someone who is cleaned through death of an other alias, ie. someone whose WC was "You win if the Rest win.", though there may (and I guess it's very probable to) be roles that recruit/show up false role PM's...

E: I claimed to Gmax myself

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
ugh. fuck you mafia (BAN ME PLEASE)s killing me N1 when i was preparing for a nice quiet peaceful game ~_~

Well villagers, I died on Smogon, my role PM is up there for you to see. I'm as villy as they come, so you shouldn't hesitate in claiming to me. Get those claims in guys!

LightWolf

lightwoof
ugh. fuck you mafia (BAN ME PLEASE)s killing me N1 when i was preparing for a nice quiet peaceful game ~_~

Well villagers, I died on Smogon, my role PM is up there for you to see. I'm as villy as they come, so you shouldn't hesitate in claiming to me. Get those claims in guys!
<Gmax> nobody
<Gmax> gets
<Gmax> your info
<Gmax> dw
<LightWolf> riiiiiiight
<LightWolf> even if you are mafia?
<Gmax> i'm not mafia
<LightWolf> that isn't an answer
<Gmax> if i were mafia
<Gmax> and i promised you
<Gmax> that i owulnd't reveal
<Gmax> i wouldn't
<LightWolf> I know ^_^
<LightWolf> if you aren't mafia you have no reason to not say yes
I'd say don't claim to him trust me. I'd say claim to me, I will tell you my role first naturally, also I was the target of Obama's fake power too.

EDIT:
Mekkah said:
You have been deported to Guantamano Bay last night. While in Guantamano Bay, the same rules go for as if you were dead: you are not to talk to the game about anyone, other than to say what is in this PM. However, you've heard rumors will be released soon.
<LightWolf> can I paste the PM I got from you on smogon?
<Mekkah> yeah
<LightWolf> and can I paste that you allowed me to do so?
<Mekkah> sure

Oh

Well I had planned to ask for claims today as well but I guess talking to Gmax is ok too? I will contact him myself anyway. But if anyone feels that he isn't that reliable (as Agape pointed out I doubt Mekkah would allow us to find 3 100% confirmed villagers after N1), don't hesitate to talk to me instead as I actually have a provable role, without the need to be dead (actually Gmax's role looks a bit weird but whatever).

edit: oh LW stealthed me... that makes three of us i guess

Gmax

kuahahahaha
yeah right, lol, i'm villager through and through, that's my fucking pm in the update post there. *shrug* that was just the way i usually deal with LightWolf. I don't lie to him, which is what I meant by that. I didn't realise that he'd be looking to twist my words that way though. Whatever, if you guys really think that Mekkah, who's about as fucking anti-mole as they get (go read his posts in the mafia review thread) would include a role that could fake a death pm on the mafia in such a game, or change alliance from village to mafia on death, then sure don't claim to me. You yourselves will be responsible for the loss of the village. I don't care about what LightWolf says, and honestly, I'm not interested in whether you claim to him or not. I don't know why a villager would fuck the village over and stop them having a solid base like this though. Even so I don't think he's mafia. Whatever, I'm villager, claim to me.

LightWolf

lightwoof
yeah right, lol, i'm villager through and through, that's my fucking pm in the update post there. *shrug* that was just the way i usually deal with LightWolf. I don't lie to him, which is what I meant by that. I didn't realise that he'd be looking to twist my words that way though. Whatever, if you guys really think that Mekkah, who's about as fucking anti-mole as they get (go read his posts in the mafia review thread) would include a role that could fake a death pm on the mafia in such a game, or change alliance from village to mafia on death, then sure don't claim to me. You yourselves will be responsible for the loss of the village. I don't care about what LightWolf says, and honestly, I'm not interested in whether you claim to him or not. I don't know why a villager would fuck the village over and stop them having a solid base like this though. Even so I don't think he's mafia. Whatever, I'm villager, claim to me.
Well Gmax, I may have twisted your words, but I did understand them that way too, if I'm wrong I'm sorry, it is just that I think this is way too easy, half of the game could be cleaned this way by the next few nights. And why would the mafia kill Gmax and clean him... I may have been biased by all this and got way too suspecting.

Nice counter Gmax, REEEAAALLLY nice one.

Whatever, if you guys really think that Mekkah, who's about as fucking anti-mole as they get (go read his posts in the mafia review thread) would include a role that could fake a death pm on the mafia in such a game, or change alliance from village to mafia on death, then sure don't claim to me.
Yeah, that's right, I don't think Mekkah would ever allow a role with a WC that changes upon death! What's next, some way to kill in the middle of the night? Sorry Gmax, I should never Töten Sie die Juden! Wir können nicht stillstehen bis sie alle tot sind! have doubted you!

Also do you have any idea what your role was? And can you confirm that you still have that and nothing else? Considering the fact that Mekkah explicitly told us that some players could get additional powers when semi-dying, I'd be inclined to think that you are no longer a supposedly generic supposedly villager...

Also LIGHTWOLF please don't use your weak sarcasms on me LIGHTWOLF

LIGHTWOLF

Gmax

kuahahahaha
I wish I knew what my role was. You are also twisting my words, just like LightWolf. I said that Mekkah wouldn't create a Village role whose win condition would change on death.

Mekkah created Jackal/Spehiran mafioso who could go werewolf. So yeah, it's not like he hasn't created roles that "change wc on death." This is an ENTIRELY different matter. This is double alias mafia. No one dies after they die just once. If he created a villager whose win condition changed upon death, he would be creating an environment where someone was as good as PROVEN villager by the host while not really being villager.

Your point about moi's role is also moot, and unrelated. My argument for my statement that Lightwolf is talking bullshit is that this role would be broken. Your example of moi's middle of the night death is that this role couldn't exist because it was unrealistic.

You're just stirring up trouble, and the bit of your post about killing jews etc. is kind of indicative that you're Hitler, Accent. I'm pretty sure Obama and Hitler fit pretty well together as famous world leaders. And your post really fucking reeks of the intent to just fucking stir up trouble in the village and throwing a wrench in the works. I'll reserve judgement on LightWolf, but man Accent, you're mafia in my book.

edit: oh right, about my role, my results for night 1 were "alliance" (not an actual alliance, just the word alliance). I am publicly stating this. I got no PM informing me of any change in my role on either shaym.in or smogon so yeah, i'm going to assume it didn't.

I was mostly just making fun of you...

But yeah my point was simply that this is no usual mafia so I don't think we should assume anything, and imo it would be pretty dumb to not be extra careful. I'm not saying you are necessarily mafia (although your weird pm and your aggressive behaviour are kinda suspicious), just that we shouldn't be too hasty.

Also the german part is obviously a forced thing, lol

Anyway apparently Gmax was having some irl problems while writing that, hence his aggressive tone...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)