Maximum Carnage Mafia - Avengers Win! (As well as Pidge and tredge)

It appears that we lose, but...

Vote Johann

EDIT: regarding assassinfred's post, honestly the village was doomed as soon as carnage claimed. The role of Venom really fucked up the game in my opinion. Carnage should have at least been informed that Venom might be after him. In a balanced game, there would be no reason why Carnage shouldn't be able to claim, but instead we got 12 s12 + pidge vs 12 mafiosos and LonelyNess almost immediately. The fact that 2 of you openly claimed and the other 2 were killed was pretty nice, but it still wasn't enough.

In a balanced game, there would be no reason why Carnage shouldn't be able to claim
Venom has nothing to do with it. All he did was claim an easy win; any mafia character would be after Carnage, it is not exclusive to the neutral. The issue could have been avoided entirely if this single line was given more consideration.

However, the Carnage Squad wants to kill everyone in the city, while the Sinister Twelve wants to control it, so upon your death, these two factions will cease to work together.
Balance had nothing to do with it, it was the decision made by Carnage that tilted things oddly. This whole argument should probably be saved for post game anyways.

The broken part of Venom's role was the unblockable kill part. The mafia don't have unblockable kills. ANYWAY, I will save it for post-game. Also, I don't know why so many dead people keep posting comments...

Not because saying what they are saying is against the rules (it isn't as far as I can tell) but because I don't really need to hear them bitch about how we killed them first anymore.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Deadline (sorry that I'm never on for the actual deadline).

Once again there was a great debate between who to lynch. Half of you seemed to lean toward lynching Johann, but it seemed that zorbees was slightly more popular. He betrayed all of you, and you know what villains do to those that betray them...

RB Golbat said:
Dear zorbees,

You are The Vulture.

You were the first costumed villain that Spider-Man fought. Being the master of the air, the skies are your home. When you heard the Sinister Twelve was forming, you joined to keep your perfect record up.

At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat and Dubulous titled "Night x - Fly Over <user>." That night, you will use your special harness to fly over that user and see who they target.

You win if all threats to the Sinister Twelve are eliminated.
With the death of Carnage, you decided to be much more proactive. You can now send a PM to RB Golbat and Dubulous at Night titled "Night x - Watching <user>." You will fly over this user and observe everyone who targets them. You can only use one ability a night.
Looks like you managed to lynch one of your own again! You hope that you'll have better luck tomorrow; in the meantime you go to rest.

It is now Night 5. Night will end 48 hours from this post or when all PMs are received.

Crap..... This fails... I feel sorry for the slingers, selling themselves for an avenger victory. (assuming they've teamed up, and the village hasn't been ignorantly band wagoning...)

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
J-man, please understand that we are not bandwagoning, but rather we are being PERSUADED to vote. As much as we want to keep zorbees and Kharozz alove, we merely couldn't because of the number of votes we lacked because we were FORCED to vote with the mafia's side.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I have received 1 pm guys and we're only 7 hours away from the deadline. Hop to it!

On a related note, it's Friday night and I don't even want to attempt to update drunk, so the deadline will be extended to 11:00 AM EST. That should give you all plenty of time to send in your pms.

EDIT: A few matters of business:

First of all, askaninjask has been subbed in for Johann.

Second of all, I need a sub for Xyphang. If anyone wants it send me a PM on here or on IRC!

Third of all, the update will come once I have a sub. That gives the few of you who haven't sent your pm more time to do so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)