Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think O.T.L is a disconnector. I've played against him on several occasions and he's never DCed against me even when he was losing. Last time we played I beat him with Flinch Togekiss and if that's not enough to make someone DC I don't know what is.

I can confirm this, I once played him using a Sunny Day NU team and he was completely chanceless, but he didn't D/C.

wow i just checked this post by chance..I DO NOT DISCONNECT...everytime i ""disconnect" i write to the player and explain what happened, my wireless is not very good some days, i dont kno why but it cuts out, how do you think i feel when im wining and the game freezes, and when i check my modem its on red..!?

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
mods its my time to plea to get off the blacklist. So what do ya say?
Please post a cover letter and resume and we'll get back to you. Don't forget to emphasize on your achievements and your choice of words that may help inspire the community to believe in you.

wow i just checked this post by chance..I DO NOT DISCONNECT...everytime i ""disconnect" i write to the player and explain what happened, my wireless is not very good some days, i dont kno why but it cuts out, how do you think i feel when im wining and the game freezes, and when i check my modem its on red..!?
I have yet to receive such a message from you, and I'm sure many others are in the same situation. Disconnecting due to poor signal is perfectly understandable, but consistently "accidentally" disconnecting while losing is suspicious.

I would like to report Portgas D Ace for trading Pokesav'ed pokemons. He definitely altered his pokemon to be shiny/all 31's (his lv 100 Froslass has 1600 EXP). It says on his thread that he uses Pokesav, but does not list how or on which pokemon he uses it on.
Portgas D Ace said:
klock said:
they are not redistributable. Hey why did you hack your pokemon?
They are pokesaved
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68088&page=2

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
This is from your thread:

I also use Pokesav aswell . Soo dont complain!
Klock was right about our policy on hacking. From the Wi-Fi rules:

- If you use Pokesav, the same rule applies. Please list exactly how you exactly use Pokesav, if it took part in the breeding/catching process at all. If you alter IVs and Create Pokemon. we are not expecting you to trade at this board, so please avoid doing so.
Emphasis mine.

Adding Portgas D Ace to the blacklist.

Yeah it does suck, because of what I did ...

and then I removed the pokemon.

I dont understand what your trying to prove.

This is similar to what happend to me. Just don't worry about it, here's some positve suggestions to you: Number 1: Be helpful around here. Number 2: Do positive things. Number 3: Wait a while and you will be off the list like me some day.:pimp:

I would like to call shenanigans on Ferruswheel for his last givaway. This is what i sent him in a pm
Right?
Smeargle
ingrain
baton pass to
Vaporeon
aqua ring
baton pass to
Ludicolo
Rain dish+Rain
Leech Seed
Leftovers

This is what he later posted as the answer:
And the final person has answered the question, Deschain.

The correct answer was baton pass aqua ring + ingrain, to a pokemon with leftovers, either during the rain with Dry Skin, or to a poisoned one with Poison Heal.

There were a number of people who had the poke healing 25% a turn, but I had asked for more then 25% a turn.

So im clearly right and he posted that i was wrong.
If you look at the order of postings he declared me a loser long before deschain(the final winner) was mentioned or the thread was declared over.

This was posted as one of his rules:
5. I reserve the right to change the terms of the giveaway at anytime, or to end it if I so desire.

Now he never changed the terms, as you can see the thread ended with no post about a change in terms. I tried to ask him and he was online for over an hour with no response. I dont even care about the pokemon at all. I just hate seeing dick moves like this on smogon
Wow...

The question did say, leech seed is not part of an allowed answer.

Ferrouswheel said:
Is it possible to continuously recover more hp through some combination of ability, moves used, and items, then you lose health from struggle? (Wish, Leech seed, and other damaging moves are not included in this equation.)
Edit:
And as a question for the mods, would this have been a blacklistable offense?

I would like to call shenanigans on Ferruswheel for his last givaway. This is what i sent him in a pm
Right?
Smeargle
ingrain
baton pass to
Vaporeon
aqua ring
baton pass to
Ludicolo
Rain dish+Rain
Leech Seed
Leftovers

This is what he later posted as the answer:
And the final person has answered the question, Deschain.

The correct answer was baton pass aqua ring + ingrain, to a pokemon with leftovers, either during the rain with Dry Skin, or to a poisoned one with Poison Heal.

There were a number of people who had the poke healing 25% a turn, but I had asked for more then 25% a turn.

So im clearly right and he posted that i was wrong.
If you look at the order of postings he declared me a loser long before deschain(the final winner) was mentioned or the thread was declared over.

This was posted as one of his rules:
5. I reserve the right to change the terms of the giveaway at anytime, or to end it if I so desire.

Now he never changed the terms, as you can see the thread ended with no post about a change in terms. I tried to ask him and he was online for over an hour with no response. I dont even care about the pokemon at all. I just hate seeing dick moves like this on smogon
he also said

Ferrouswheel said:
(Wish, Leech seed, and other damaging moves are not included in this equation.)
maybe you should just read better next time. :toast:

i was wrong, i admit it. i have encountered alot of douchbags lately so i jumped the gun and assumed the worst. i didnt care if it was a blacklist offense i just wanted to call him out. he isnt a dick(seems like a pretty nice guy), i was so im sorry

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Edit:
And as a question for the mods, would this have been a blacklistable offense?
Had I made the rash decision to act before this all played out, I would have just berated you. Blacklisting over being not-nice in hosting a giveaway is a bit over the top.

I would like to report MrStriker210, his azelf has an illegal combination of Ivs. I checked it on the shoddy thing.

Naive
31/31/31/31/31/31
252 speed/252 atk/6 sp Atk
-stealth rock
-psychic
-explosion
-fire blast

I would like to report MrStriker210, his azelf has an illegal combination of Ivs. I checked it on the shoddy thing.

Naive
31/31/31/31/31/31
252 speed/252 atk/6 sp Atk
-stealth rock
-psychic
-explosion
-fire blast
really?wow tbh idk if those ivs are correct cause i used serebii's iv calculator to check it out and its rng'd how can it be illegal?my friend got it from his japanese platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)