Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to report MrStriker210, his azelf has an illegal combination of Ivs. I checked it on the shoddy thing.

Naive
31/31/31/31/31/31
252 speed/252 atk/6 sp Atk
-stealth rock
-psychic
-explosion
-fire blast
i know mr striker really well and i know he wouldn't have done it on purpose. have you tried PMing or VMing him?

dude if you want to check it out you can here are the stats for azelf hp to speed

292/349/176/286/158/361

i dont even hack
i checked ivs on the metalkid's calculator i got 31/31/31/30/31/31

its not hacked see...serebii's calculator is messed up

According to these stats you gave, it indeed has 31/31/31/31/31/31 which is an impossible IV combination for Naive nature assuming the EVs are set to 4-6 HP/252 ATK/252SPE (Which is the only possible spread with the stats listed)

I don't know how you came up with 30 in special attack...

hmm i rechecked it says 31/31/31/31/31/31

but how is it an impossible iv combination for naive nature
and correction:evs were said wrong....its 6 hp >.<

thx fridanny >.> but i stil duno hows it impossible iv combination

hmm i rechecked it says 31/31/31/31/31/31

but how is it an impossible iv combination for naive nature
and correction:evs were said wrong....its 6 hp >.<

thx fridanny >.> but i stil duno hows it impossible iv combination
It is impossible because there is no way to RNG capture a Naive pokemon with 31 in all IVs.

If your so called "friend" told you the Azelf was RNG'ed, then he/she is lying. I would suggest removing everything you have from him/her. The people here don't tolerate "my friend" excuses as they have heard it too many times.

It is impossible because there is no way to RNG capture a Naive pokemon with 31 in all IVs.

If your so called "friend" told you the Azelf was RNG'ed, then he/she is lying. I would suggest removing everything you have from him/her. The people here don't tolerate "my friend" excuses as they have heard it too many times.

Thank you, someone finally came to my rescue to support me. FriDanny your the best man.

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
This is a pretty easy decision.

Adding MrStriker210 to the blacklist. Either you aren't trading in good faith (my guess), or you'll end up trading lots of hacks unwittingly. Neither is good for the wi-fi community.

hmm really whatever dont realy care i dont see why i should waste my energy arguing with arrogant persons
honestly in my opinion ......i dont hack i jus get pokes from my friends who has hg/ss in japan so dont really care

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Don't complain. Try getting off the list, like me.
The more clear it is you are acting purely to be removed from the blacklist as opposed to acting because of the goodness in your heart, the less inclined we will be to actually remove you from the list.

The more clear it is you are acting purely to be removed from the blacklist as opposed to acting because of the goodness in your heart, the less inclined we will be to actually remove you from the list.
and really tbh....i didn't offer anyone my azelf and thats the truth plus.....blaze something you offered me a poke so stop being a hypocrite
making if seem as if you want to get off blacklist >.> you stay just like the devil in the bible...want others to suffer with you for what you have done

Your right Wild Eep..I've just been doing things to get off the blactlist instead of doing them out the kindness of my heart. I'm going to work on that.

and really tbh....i didn't offer anyone my azelf and thats the truth plus.....blaze something you offered me a poke so stop being a hypocrite
making if seem as if you want to get off blacklist >.> you stay just like the devil in the bible...want others to suffer with you for what you have done
The pokemon I offered was legit. Its Deztroya's Tangrowth and it has been proven to be legit so how am I a hypocrite? You were going to get reported sooner or later, end of discussion.

i wasn't aiming at that lol....i was aiming at how come your blacklisted yet you offer me a pokemon from your "use to" trade thread?
and i do know pokemon is legit of course rng'ed abused and what not
and isn't that being a hypocrite which was stated by wild eep that you didn't do it out of the kindness of your heart you did it intentionally and as i stated from before i did not even offer my azelf to anyone.. you clearly looked at it and wanted it

i wasn't aiming at that lol....i was aiming at how come your blacklisted yet you offer me a pokemon from your "use to" trade thread?
and i do know pokemon is legit of course rng'ed abused and what not
and isn't that being a hypocrite which was stated by wild eep that you didn't do it out of the kindness of your heart you did it intentionally and as i stated from before i did not even offer my azelf to anyone.. you clearly looked at it and wanted it
I am not going to start something that doesn't make sense. I'm over and done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)