Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive my laziness, but I don't feel like combing through 20+ pages to see if it's been answered.

Does anyone know what [A132] Friend Guard does yet?

Forgive my laziness, but I don't feel like combing through 20+ pages to see if it's been answered.

Does anyone know what [A132] Friend Guard does yet?
You can click the "Search Thread" button at the top.

As for my question..
Anybody know what Espeon's Dream World ability is?

According to a post on Gamefaqs it's an ability that bounces status(Para, poison, burn etc) back at the opponent, like Magic Coat would.. But considering some say it's a chance to bounce back, while others imply it's a 100% chance to happen.. I don't know how reliable this information is.

EDIT: Serebii.net confirms, but doesn't show any numbers, so I guess that changes my question to:

Is it a 100% chance to happen, or not?

You can click the "Search Thread" button at the top.

As for my question..
Anybody know what Espeon's Dream World ability is?

According to a post on Gamefaqs it's an ability that bounces status(Para, poison, burn etc) back at the opponent, like Magic Coat would.. But considering some say it's a chance to bounce back, while others imply it's a 100% chance to happen.. I don't know how reliable this information is.

EDIT: Serebii.net confirms, but doesn't show any numbers, so I guess that changes my question to:

Is it a 100% chance to happen, or not?
http://www.serebii.net/abilitydex/magicmirror.shtml

I was entering this thread ready to ask the exact same question:

Basically, is there any confirmation regarding the mechanics of this ability? As an Espeon user, is my favourite eeveelution getting an upgrade, sidegrade or downgrade with it's alt-Dream World ability?

http://www.serebii.net/abilitydex/magicmirror.shtml

I was entering this thread ready to ask the exact same question:

Basically, is there any confirmation regarding the mechanics of this ability? As an Espeon user, is my favourite eeveelution getting an upgrade, sidegrade or downgrade with it's alt-Dream World ability?
I'm giving this a go now...

Battle 1 vs Wild Cherrim
Espeon used Helping Hand
Cherrim used Worry Seed. Magic Mirror. Cherrim's ability changes.

Battle 2 vs Wild Cherrim
Espeon used Helping Hand
Cherrim used Worry Seed. Magic Mirror. Cherrim's ability changes.

Battle 3 vs Wild Tangela
Espeon used Helping Hand
Tangela used Tickle. Magic Mirror. Tangela's stats drop.
Espeon used Helping Hand
Tangela used Tickle. Magic Mirror. Tangela's stats drop.

So far (albeit only out of 4), it's been 100% activation.
Also... not just status problems... status moves...

Trying to find something in the wild with a paralysing etc move to check that.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So which pokemon are version exclusives?
To Black:
Monmen
Erufuun
Gochimu
Gochimiru
Gochiruzeru
Baruchai
Barujiina
Torunerosu
Reshiram

To White:
Churine
Doreida
Yuniran
Daburan
Rankurusu
Washibon
Wargle
Borutoruso
Zekrom

Is it confirmed that dive is back and there's only 6HMs?

And will it be ok to transfer a gen 3 poke to gen 4 and then to gen 5 ^_~ ?

For you guys that have the game in Japanese and all.. and don't know how to speak or read it really.. hows the game playing out for you? Is it ruining the experience a little for you.. dealing with it in a foreign language? Is it entertaining?

Do we have some details on this pre-evo stone ? I mean how much it boosts defences of NFE Pokemon ? If is it 1,5x, then I think we might have a really good check to most dragons and few other non-fighting physical attackers in Porygon2 (I tested some calculations, they're... surprisingly good, like ALWAYS surviving +2 Jolly Life Orb Outrage from Onokusu without SR, with it there's only 13% chance to OHKO). Anyway, I need to be sure how much it boosts before I create Porygon2 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)