List of Released Dream World Pokemon and Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't reset. It keeps adding so its kind of like a PokeWalker style total thing. You earn more points by playing more minigames/befriending Pokemon/find items etc. I am at 240, so you're a bit ahead of me. Chances are ~500 or so is the level.

I will not add the addition 6 Pokemon yet until we can get some verification here. Serebii has been known to be inaccurate when they post new information.
That's good, it means I don't have to keep track of the total points I have.

I think I found the site where most of the info is from. There are quite a lot more info about the DW on that page too and they are explained in gamefaqs thread posted in my previous reply.
http://www23.atwiki.jp/pkmnbw/pages/133.html
Google translate version
http://tinyurl.com/249nkpm

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I have taken control of the thread and OP at Firestorm's request. I'll continue updating as we find out information. :) Please continue to post all your information in the same format.

Edit: OP updated. I think we're caught up. If not, please post here to let me know what I've missed assuming there is proof for it. To help cut down on the amount of posts/screenshots I have to go through with information in them please only post shots/information that are not contained on the OP.

I have not added the Area 2/3 Pokemon yet as the only source for this seems to be Serebii, and not even the Japanese page, so until we ourselves get there to confirm, and find the moves, I won't add it. I will also not blindly add Serebii information either until it is confirmed by us. Clearly they are getting information from elsewhere that they are not sourcing, soooo.... In addition, they seem to only think Dream World Pokemon can have only one "rare" move, where we have several instances with two (Ie Taillow can have Mirror Move or Tailwind, etc.).

Happy hunting everyone. Please don't take the above comment as "Don't post unless you found something new", but merely as "don't post that you found a bidoof with tackle" :p I want to keep fostering speculation and discussion.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Would someone be as kind as to test a pokesav'd Eccentric Ditto?
And adding on to that, breeding the DW ditto with any other breedable non-DW pokemon to see if the DW ability passes on?
Both of you should pay more attention to the research thread. It's been proven that DW Ditto cannot be used to make new DW Pokemon.

Though what hasn't been tested is if you can breed male DW Pokemon with a Ditto to get more DW Pokemon of the same species.

First, the cancel button to go back and reset your steps is the brown one shown below the step counter (and I'll edit that back into my original post):

http://i56.tinypic.com/htblma.jpg

That's how I found 11 Pokemon today. I forgot to take a screenshot of the second page (just a Bidoof and Bellsprout anyway, both male), but here's the first page of nine:

http://i55.tinypic.com/112cto6.jpg

I don't know what most of those moves are since it's hard to track them down without the context of type and PP, but since I picked the Oddish I know her move is Teeter Dance. It's an egg move, so nothing huge, but it looks like other fifth-gen egg moves are being listed in the OP.

I'll come back later today if I find anything interesting for my Black account.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
http://i55.tinypic.com/112cto6.jpg

I don't know what most of those moves are since it's hard to track them down without the context of type and PP, but since I picked the Oddish I know her move is Teeter Dance. It's an egg move, so nothing huge, but it looks like other fifth-gen egg moves are being listed in the OP.
That's why jumpluff made a Japanese to English Pokemon dictionary!

Stantler: Skill Swap
Kangaskhan: Drain Punch
Shinx: Charge
Exeggcute: Barrage
Mareep: Reflect
Sunkern: Sweet Scent
Oddish: Teeter Dance
Farfetch'd: Fury Cutter

That's why jumpluff made a Japanese to English Pokemon dictionary!

Stantler: Skill Swap
Kangaskhan: Drain Punch
Shinx: Charge
Exeggcute: Barrage
Mareep: Reflect
Sunkern: Sweet Scent
Oddish: Teeter Dance
Farfetch'd: Fury Cutter
I use it for natures, but with so many moves they could potentially be, I'm not sure how I'd figure it out unless I could at least narrow down by type... Like with Oddish I just catch the in-game one and see that it's a Normal move with 20 PP, so that narrows it down a lot. But with something like the Kangaskhan, there are over 90 moves in her fourth-gen movepool, so--

...wait, no, I just "got" how I could do it. Gah, I'm slow sometimes, but thanks. ;P I could have just searched for moves beginning with ド or ドレ and that would have clued me in pretty quick.

Anyway, Drain Punch is a fourth-gen TM, so there's a discovery for the day.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Check the Veekun or Bulbapedia PokeDex to figure out exclusive moves. Do not use Serebii.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
Actually, Serebii's right. Wichu's\MeroMero's egg move list confirms that Reflect is no longer an egg move for Mareep.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yep, I just mean in future cases to use Veekun or Bulbapedia because they have all the generations listed. With Serebii you need to check multiple pages to figure out if it was a Gen 3, Gen 4, or Gen 5 move tutor / egg move.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Just for reference, does the fourth column on the encountered Pokemon screen list the special moves known by the Pokémon?

Is it me, or do the Pokemon have multiple set natures when they come from the Dream World? The Sunkern I got has only been Bold, Naive and another nature I don't remember.

EDIT: Found out, Rash was the other nature.

EDIT2: And an unknown neutral nature. Maybe I'm just unlucky?

Is there any way to not use a berry for the Combee game? I ran into four of those in one day just now and then couldn't befriend anything since it took all my berries. I didn't run into any new or worthwhile Pokemon anyway, at least.

Stellar, having looked up one of these pictures I can safely say that the second column is where they state one move the Pokémon knows. The fourth column is the ability (which I think has been the respective dream world ability every time).

Thank goodness there's that english/japanese translation post Jumpluff has.

Is there any way to not use a berry for the Combee game? I ran into four of those in one day just now and then couldn't befriend anything since it took all my berries. I didn't run into any new or worthwhile Pokemon anyway, at least.
they tell you what game they want to play when they meet you, learn which games which and avoid that one, or grow lots of berrie so it doesnt matter, i now have 20 odd berrys from growing cheri berries.

also, you can give any item, i found a potion or something, and just gave it that instead of my last berry on the 1st day.
i think what item you give changes the flavor of the icecream you get.
cheri berry happens to give you a really good flavor too, and i can consistantly build upto 100 just doing single scoops that go an entire bracket.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_moves_in_other_languages
Here's a list which might help those who know how to read Japanese Hiragana and Katakana. They have the moves in Romaji which allows easier use of 'cntrl + f'. It only has moves up till 4th Gen.

Both of you should pay more attention to the research thread. It's been proven that DW Ditto cannot be used to make new DW Pokemon.

Though what hasn't been tested is if you can breed male DW Pokemon with a Ditto to get more DW Pokemon of the same species.
Thanks, though I did check and couldn't find any posts specifically stating that DW ditto can't pass down abilities (all posts I read did say 'ditto', but I had no idea if they meant all dittos including DW dittos or just the regular ditto). It is likely that I missed out a post that might have said that because I stopped reading halfway through due to all the warnings about not discussing DW related stuff until they are released so I thought no one would start testing it unless a DW ditto is spotted.

Female Exeggcute is missed out on the first post too.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Heh very nice. Good work Serebii. Way to steal information you have no clue about.
I know someone posting it on Gamefaqs gave permission to Serebii, actually.

Not that it matters though, we should do the work all by ourselves~~

EDIT -- I had to send pokémon to the Dream World THRICE, and I ended up getting kicked out by the moment I was to choose Taillow. And it seems I have 490 points now... Here's to hoping I'll be able to unlock the sky area tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)