List of Released Dream World Pokemon and Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I have been thinking about lately. Since BW does not have overworld sprites of 5th gen pokemon (except a few), theoretically, you can't meet any of them in DW and catch them in the High Link forest. If that's the case, why are there still data of 5th gen pokemon with DW abilities?
My guess is that they'll include the overworld sprites of 5th gen pokemon in pokemon Grey (or whatever the 5th gen's Platinum is called), then finally releasing some in DW. Does that mean we might have our pokemon following us like they did in HGSS? :D
I'm pretty sure I saw a video at one point where they had put Chillarmy and another Pokemon into the Daycare and they were running around with their overworld sprites. Can someone confirm that there are overworld sprites for the Daycare?

Chillarmy and Monmen are default world sprites at the Daycare, much like the Bunneary/Pachirisu in dppt. There definitely are some 5th gen pokemon overworld sprites, but not all, hence the reason why I said 'except a few'.

Chillarmy and Monmen are default world sprites at the Daycare, much like the Bunneary/Pachirisu in dppt. There definitely are some 5th gen pokemon overworld sprites, but not all, hence the reason why I said 'except a few'.
Oh, I figured they were the Pokemon the person put into the Daycare since they looked like they were together.

Another disappointing DW day, still no Nidoran-F :(

Going to check the moveset for my previous caught pokémon today, beind Surskuit, Bellsprout, Nidoran and Kangashkan. Lickitung had nothing special.

Also, I need more FCs.. I only have one friend so far on my black! My code is 2150 4258 3271. I'm going to add everyone on this page with a visible B/W FC :P
It's an odd thing--I have 25 people on my lists from here, but I've only ever seen 8 of them per game... No way to know if they're just not showing up or if it's somehow Nintendo's fault, though, since I always see anomalies where I can see a person in Black but not in White or vice versa. Anyway, I'll be in there most of today in at least White since I'm at 3949 points there, which is close enough to getting out of the boring forest that it almost hurts.

Not sure what's going on,it's been like 27 hours,and it still tells me that i can only use 1 pokemon per day <_<

For the second day... Dream World is telling me I don't have a sleeping pokemon when I do cause I checked my profile before I clicked Dream World. then when I entered the Dream World it's telling me I don't have a sleeping pokemon. Has anyone encoutered this problem before? =__=
I've haven't been on Dream World for a while, that problem, the repetitiveness, others, and the fact that I can just pokesav whatever I want, have discouraged me from it.

But the last time I was on, I was still having this problem where if I uploaded my pokemon, say an hour before I actually went on Dream World, it wouldn't show up.

Not sure what's going on,it's been like 27 hours,and it still tells me that i can only use 1 pokemon per day <_<
Are you talking about the Game Sync? If you're trying to upload another pokemon to the dream world you've got to wait until midnight in your game. The Game Sync doesn't go off the same 24 hour wait that the Dream World itself does, it just resets at midnight.

Joshiro, please check pm with regards to FC...

Anyone is able to go online to register as friends for DW? :D

Are you talking about the Game Sync? If you're trying to upload another pokemon to the dream world you've got to wait until midnight in your game. The Game Sync doesn't go off the same 24 hour wait that the Dream World itself does, it just resets at midnight.
So i have to put my pokemon to sleep at exactly 00:00 am ?

The Sinnoh Starters are available now... anyone has any news about moves or about the password?
The Sinnoh starters event is just like the Kanto one: you need a one-time use code, so it's not like the croagunk one where there's a universal password.

So i have to put my pokemon to sleep at exactly 00:00 am ?
No, that's just when you're first able to send it to the dream world. You're able to send a pokemon to the dream world once a day starting at midnight. Like, I personally wake mine up right before I access the DW then put it right back to sleep. But if I wanted I could wake it up anytime during the day and put it back to sleep whenever after that. Also this means that if you miss a day of the DW you can befriend two pokemon the next day, but you'll still only have an hour.

So I got a good four forest runs in last night. I didn't find one female I didn't already have, but I did run into some interesting moves.

Page 1

Page 2

Oddish with Teeter Dance (Egg), Poochyena with Poison Fang (Egg), Farfetch'd with Leaf Blade (Egg), Sentret with Endure (Gen IV TM), Nidoran M with Super Fang (Gen IV Move Tutor), and Igglybuff with Fake Tears (Egg).

Since females breed over DW abilities, egg moves aren't particularly useful. However, the gen IV TM and Tutor moves are illegal with the DW abilities normally, so I'm going to compile a list of known DW pokemon that get special moves that aren't egg moves.

I haven't noticed any difference between genders with the special moves, except of course with the Nidoran family. Seems like there might be 3 moves for each pokemon (don't have a lot of data to back this up yet, just speculating).

Surskit: Hydro Pump, Giga Drain, Bubble
Exeggcute: Synthesis, Giga Drain, Barrage
Stantler: Skill Swap, Disable, Tackle
etc.

Those are just off the top of my head. Maybe you're graded on a scale depending on how well you did in the mini game? You get a Bad, Good, or Great rating and it raises your chances to get the better moves. It has still got to be based on some kind of randomness though. It seems like there is a correlation between score and move, but I've got examples of getting awesome scores with lame moves and vice-versa.

If anybody is trying to register me, I'll be Wi-Fi idling for the next 10 to 12 hours or so.

these screens aren't from my DW...

but a few people has unlocked the sky area this week from another forum i go to..

this is some of the appearances:

from top to bottom:

Gligar Feint (Immunity)
Hoppip Encore (Slip Through)
Butterfree Confusion (Tinted Lens)
Murkrow Confuse Ray (Mischievous Heart)
Yanma Quick Attack (Frisk)
Delibird Focus Punch (Insomnia)
Gligar Feint (Immunity)
Hoppip Synthesis (Slip Through)
Staravia Aerial Ace (Reckless)
Butterfree Air Cutter (Tinted Lens)

these screens aren't from my DW...

but a few people has unlocked the sky area this week from another forum i go to..

this is some of the appearances:

from top to bottom:

Gligar Feint (Immunity)
Butterfree Confusion (Tinted Lens)
Yanma Quick Attack (Frisk)
Delibird Focus Punch (Insomnia)
Gligar Feint (Immunity)
Hoppip Synthesis (Slip Through)
Staravia Aerial Ace (Reckless)
Butterfree Air Cutter (Tinted Lens)
Nice. They are super fast.

Nice I am facing a huge issue on DW. I had sent an email support to pkmn.co.jp, hope they can reply foeigner's email.

If anyone is good at Japanese here, check fi you can undersrtand what I am trying to say.

こんにちは、

10月26日から、DSシンクの時、つれで行くポケモンは転
送されません。今の”つれで行くポケモン”は3個、全然
転送できません。

お問題を解決してください。
可能であれば、英語で返信メールをください。お願いし
ます。

I'm pretty sure they will tell you to wait for an English version,as they can provide no support for foreigners,or so i think,but good luck i guess ;o

Anyways i tested the Gliscor/Poison Heal myself,and the Random Wi-Fi didn't accept it.
But i did battle someone like a week ago using Poison Heal on Gliscor.

So I was looking through the older posts today and found this website that Kudan posted the link to:

http://www23.atwiki.jp/pkmnbw/pages/133.html#id_cbc5bede

Japanese Pokemon B/W Wiki with an awesome amount of info about the DW. Has a list of all three moves that every pokemon can get, along with color-coding to tell you the other ways the move is obtained. Even tells you what game the pokemon will challenge you to.

Also has a half-complete list of the sky stage. Someone was talking about Poison-heal Roost Gliscor earlier, and it seems that is still illegal. Gligar's unique move is tailwind (which isn't too bad with the extra turn it gets now ^^). His other move is Feint (also an Egg move).

Also, if this isn't common knowledge yet, you need 5000 points to get to the sky stage, 10000 to get the water stage. Serebii has Speed Boost Carvanha listed already, but the wiki does not.

I guess I'll stop jotting down all the random data I've been collecting, Japanese kids beat me to it lol.

Nice. They are super fast.

Nice I am facing a huge issue on DW. I had sent an email support to pkmn.co.jp, hope they can reply foeigner's email.

If anyone is good at Japanese here, check fi you can undersrtand what I am trying to say.

こんにちは、

転送できません。

お問題を解決してください。

ます。
google translate
Hello, from 26 10, DS at the sink, in proportion Pokemon is not going forward. Now, "Pokemon go entanglement" is three, can not be transferred at all. Please resolve your problem. If possible, please reply in English. Thank you.

Babylon translate
Hello, Pokemon going with a companion at the age of a DS sink from October 26 is change It isn't done 送. Pokemon "which goes with the present" companion three never I can't transfer. Please solve a problem. Give me a reply email in English if possible. I ask ます.

Wordlingo
Today,
from October 26th, at the time of the DS sink, as for [pokemon] which goes with accompanying the revolution
sending it is not done.” Accompanying 3, it cannot transfer [pokemon] which goes with” the current
at all.
Please solve problem.
If it is possible, the reply mail with English.We ask and
increase.

Stealth Rock Aerodactyl? Looks like we won't have to worry about old leads not getting SR with their new abilities.

こんにちは、

転送できません。

お問題を解決してください。
ます。
"Hello,
From 26/10, when I DS-sync, the pokémon accompanying me do not get transferred. There are currently three pokémon accompanying me, so transfer is impossible.

Please solve this problem.
If possible, reply in english, please."

(Might not be entirely accurate, but it's what I understood, at least)
EDIT: ah - you wanted someone good at japanese to check if they could understand your message, correct? I know less than you do, but it looks fine.

I've been slacking on Dream World recently. I don't have time for it...whenever I start, I have to completely focus my attention on it for an hour, which I can't do. Wish it was one hour total :(

I just got my third row of berries, if my lack of hard work could be put into perspective. lol

こんにちは、

転送できません。

お問題を解決してください。
ます。
It looks understandable to me, but maybe a bit unnative sounding. I doubt they'd reply in English though.

So I was looking through the older posts today and found this website that Kudan posted the link to:

http://www23.atwiki.jp/pkmnbw/pages/133.html#id_cbc5bede

Japanese Pokemon B/W Wiki with an awesome amount of info about the DW. Has a list of all three moves that every pokemon can get, along with color-coding to tell you the other ways the move is obtained. Even tells you what game the pokemon will challenge you to.

Also has a half-complete list of the sky stage. Someone was talking about Poison-heal Roost Gliscor earlier, and it seems that is still illegal. Gligar's unique move is tailwind (which isn't too bad with the extra turn it gets now ^^). His other move is Feint (also an Egg move).

Also, if this isn't common knowledge yet, you need 5000 points to get to the sky stage, 10000 to get the water stage. Serebii has Speed Boost Carvanha listed already, but the wiki does not.

I guess I'll stop jotting down all the random data I've been collecting, Japanese kids beat me to it lol.
Huh, that IS useful... dangit, according to this the sky area doesn't have any different minigames -_-

Btw I noticed last night that Jiggy has 4 rows of berries, so we have our first person with access to the sky world! (Unless our guesses of 5k points for the 4th row were wrong?)

Btw I noticed last night that Jiggy has 4 rows of berries, so we have our first person with access to the sky world! (Unless our guesses of 5k points for the 4th row were wrong?)
5k isn't the fourth row. It's somewhere between 4300 and 4500, because I got my fourth row last night before I started watering berries and trading, and I ended up around 4500 at the end of my DW session. If Jiggy doesn't unlock it today, definitely tomorrow. I should have the sky world open by tomorrow, since I average 400ish a session. w00ters. Still don't have female harvest exeggcute though, so my job in the forest is not done.

Just to be sure, where can I look at my points? And how do they increase? Because I´m still stuck at two berry rows...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)