Resourcefulness: Pillow Sprites

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Dusknoir's body looks a tad too light in comparison to the rest of it. Did you use two or three shades? Since its body is black/gray it should be easy to add another shade. Looks good though.
Yeah, shame...Dark Grey part only had 2 shades, & any lighter shades & it would've looked ugly & too light...
Also...
Don't double post. You might end the world.
What Double post?

@Random: I meant add a darker shade, haha.
@Charmander: Charmander's already been done, but for fire you'd pillow it normally: Add a black outline, use the darkest shade then the next and so on.
@khz: That's awesome for a first pillow. :> My only nitpick is that the yellow marks on its forehead aren't outlined, but that's alright.

Budew is done on the previous page. For transparency, use iaza.com. Give your piece a background of a different colour to any in the sprite (paints' lime green, for example) Then, use the transparency feature on iaza.com (once you get there its pretty straight forward)

EDIT: Ninja'd

Yeah. :> Thanks! Looks awesome.

Also, the Roserades have different shading, and since I prefer Aeron's (no offense to you, Charmander) I'd prefer you copied it and just made the changes to fit female Roserade's outline. Thanks!

Will start Zeburaika soon.

Wait I don't think there is a difference between male and female Roserade
Female Quagsire

edit: reserving #512-513, all three of them.

There is a difference. Female Roserade has a longer cape. Otherwise I wouldn't have put it in the OP.

Can you make Yorterrie one shade lighter?

Pansear is a lot better than some of the older names, lol. Pansage = a spice for cooking, Pansear = cooking something, Panpour = pouring something into a cooking pot.

Here is #512, Yanakkie (I think)

EDIT: Thought I would save NatGeo some work, so I took his dark sprite and used an old trick to make it lighter. He/She has it reserved, however, so he/she doesn't have to use it if he/she doesn't want to

Here we are Sandile line

Warubiaru was really hard for me to do because of all the dark colors...my eyes were making them look the same so I don't know if I did it right.

Rates?

Aeron Ee1

Nom nom nom
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Reserving Munchlax..

The Sandile line (haha) looks good, tsukasa, not too dark, not too light, imo

EDIT:
Pick whichever you prefer:

Reserving Monmen and Churine

Here's one I did because I didn't have anything better to do, say hi to kibago:

I made a normal one and a lighter one just in case, but the colors for the fur thing and the teeth coming out its mouth are both one shade lighter in both, the normal way didn't look right

But the dark one feet etc look way too dark. Make a shade between the dark brown and the next colour and replace the brown with it, maybe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)