Hey there. With my Hard Solo Run with a Turtwig, I've been thinking "Hang on Random, you're really jumping into the deep end, aren't you? You've had no experience at a solo run, shouldn't you do something easier first?" So that's why, before I do the Hard Solo run, I want to do a Warm-Up Solo run, to give me some experience at doing solo runs before doing the real thing. This will start after the conclusion of my current Pearl No-Evo Scramble. And yes, I will do it.
Some rules I expect you to follow before giving me a challenge...
- Pearl Version.
- Can trade for evolution purposes.
- It's a Solo Run.
- 5 Pokemon needed, randomly reduced to 1 through RNG, done instant-runoff style.
- I'm limiting the Pokemon you can choose from to those mentioned in the hide tag at the bottom page.
- No reservations please. Don't make a placeholder post or say you're editing in my challenge.
- Easy-Medium difficulty, i.e. Nothing too hard please.
- No Signature Challenges.
- Pokemon must be able to fully evolve.
- No Level caps please.
- Concerning move restrictions: At least two attacking options, & different attacking types, & none of those "No Good Moves" challenges.
- No drudgery, please.
- You can give me a bog-standard challenge if you want.
- It must be possible in Pearl.
- Make them fun.
At the beginning, I'll trade over my solo runee to Pearl as an egg & start.
Yeah, fire away now, knowing you have a 20% chance of having your challenge picked.