nj art

Wow, nastyjungle, you really are good at this whole 'art' thing! Seriously, though, your art is different every time, and that's what keeps me coming back for more! ^_^ Johnny Bravo Manectric=ftw, but not as much as the dragon thing. Pretty DAMN GOOD FOR A RANDOM SKETCH!

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
In all fairness, 49% chance to get laid sounds like good odds. Digging his arm in the second panel.

@Nasty: I always love your art. This comic was absolutely hilarious (I love how Gengar was basically reduced to a pile of sludge!!!), and your manectric is amazing.

@Bummer
No, hypnosis has 70% accuracy, meaning that there is a 70% chance that it will hit on any given turn. That means the chance of it not hitting on any given turn is 30%. The probability of it not hitting for two turns in a row is 0.3*0.3=.09 or 9%. Your 49% is the probability that hypnosis will hit twice in a row. Sorry, I just could not let that slide lol.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
hooray, finished my smog art!

here is a quicky of Clefable using cosmic power
cosmic power is like my favorite move of all time, and Clefable is the perfect abuser because it has magic guard

cosmic power/toxic/softboiled/seismic toss can run circles around anything if i can get it set to +6/6, which isn't that hard. plus, not many people know about Clefable that well, so its funny to sit back and watch them waste a turn leech seeding me or using toxic because they don't know im packing magic guard

stalled out a close combat Infernape and +6 attack Charizard today lol
can't wait for UU to get established so i can use Clefable in its natural environment

good stuff, keep it up.

I'm not sure if you take requests, but if you do, let me know and I'll edit tis post.

Loving this stuff man.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
No, hypnosis has 70% accuracy, meaning that there is a 70% chance that it will hit on any given turn. That means the chance of it not hitting on any given turn is 30%. The probability of it not hitting for two turns in a row is 0.3*0.3=.09 or 9%. Your 49% is the probability that hypnosis will hit twice in a row. Sorry, I just could not let that slide lol.
Yeah, I multiplied the wrong value. I r dumb.

wow lol i didn't even notice that, not like I would!

Though, that means Meta has a much smaller chance of getting laid. I guess meta did all the math in its head correctly, which made him pissed.

?

Also, can't say this enough, amazing work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)