nj art

Heatran's scheming face is so freaking amazing oh my god yes. Not to mention that the steel Pokemon can get a bruise, that's hilarious and amazing.

How do you not have over 9000 Luvdiscs? That fossilmon compilation is purely amazing and the Shelmet/Accelgor is just perfectly executed. I can see every detail that went into it.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
don't expect any real art (aside from maybe a botw comic or two) until i get my fill of white (which, needless to say is fun, although i played the japanese version on the second or third day out, so its not exactly new)

i put an archen on my team and his ability isnt really hindering ingame because he 1hkos pretty much everything and if he does happen to dip below half i can just give him a potion or whatever, cool guy

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
school work
paintings are on a big block aka impossible to scan sorry
ocotupus is 18x24

pop cans

sierra mist on the left mountain dew on the right; watercolor

octopus wip; black ink on white paper with black to white scratchoff paper (the black strip)

Awesome design work. Really, the background for archeops and turtle works well enough on it's own. Great start on the octopus as well, I love that kind of hatching.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'm not sure why I've never posted in this thread.

Anyway, I'm posting here.

Awesome stuff you've got here, Nasty.

I don't know why but the B/W in the fossil MAC submission feels intirely unecessary.

Anyway the octopus is amazing and the CAP idea is preety cool as well. Good to see all the new art and keep up the good work.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
haha decided about halfway through this would not be my front page submission, as it isnt very great looking and isnt proffessional

despite that, i finished it anyways, so you guys can take a look (regardless of how awful it looks, i can assure that i slaved over it; having no glue and only tape to do a project like this is horrible)
ill stick to drawing next time

anyways, this wasnt a total loss, it was pretty fun to make a collage, something which i havent done since i was about 4 or 5; and the final product doesnt look that shitty in person, so ill take it for what it is

homina homina homina homina homina homina homina homina

I really wish we could see something more physical but yeah, I'll take your word that it looks better than it does now when looked at opposed to viewed. I dun't know how well such a style would go with the home page but I really like it overall!

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
well, here you go, two crappy phone pictures that somewhat display the physical depth. the colors arent so harsh in real life and tbh i was just feeling lazy and didnt want to edit them in photoshop.

as you can see it is actually quite 3 dimensional

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)