List of released Dream World Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
I think the female DW Poliwag is already out days/weeks ago...
So why is the Female word under Poliwag (on the first page) not linkable yet?

http://www.pokemon-sp.jp/special-sp/pgl/campaign/

Porygon event starts at 2011/05/18 and Pokémon Café Starts at 2011/05/25

Porygon is probably a Ramdom password, and pokémon café probably is a fixed Password that lead us to a game to decide which pokémon we can get.
Whether the case, you need to Japanese DW account to get in. And getting that password won't be easy since it is not likely to be shared to broadly, I could be wrong though.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
I've been reading in serebii wifi chat that some are offering female DW Torchics.
I know it's not yet released, but is it legit? Especially if it's hatched from hacked parent(s)?

Whether the case, you need to Japanese DW account to get in. And getting that password won't be easy since it is not likely to be shared to broadly, I could be wrong though.
I have a Japanese account: http://en.pokemon-gl.com/profile/?id=175144# , I've bought an original Japanese Pokémon Black.

Japanese password until now were really easy when it is a fixed one. When it's a random password, you have to buy the magazine/book/booster/whatever, and that is just a matter of money, because Game freaks invented the most expensive DLC ever.

My Brazilian account: http://en.pokemon-gl.com/profile/?id=979874

My little collection:

I'm not sure if this belongs here, but quick question: can a male Pokemon with DW-exclusive moves pass on the moves through breeding once in game?

I'm not sure if this belongs here, but quick question: can a male Pokemon with DW-exclusive moves pass on the moves through breeding once in game?
If they aren't egg moves for whatever you're breeding them onto, no.

I have a Japanese account: http://en.pokemon-gl.com/profile/?id=175144# , I've bought an original Japanese Pokémon Black.

Japanese password until now were really easy when it is a fixed one. When it's a random password, you have to buy the magazine/book/booster/whatever, and that is just a matter of money, because Game freaks invented the most expensive DLC ever.

My Brazilian account: http://en.pokemon-gl.com/profile/?id=979874

My little collection:
Huh, quite impressive.

Is it possible for you to walk me through on how to register a daisuki account? If anyone can just type a password and get stuff, it is just the matter of the language barrier.

Besides, it would be good to do it anyways since our DW is like 6-8 months behind and I don't think we can get cool stuff like Moody Smeragle anytime soon.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Oh man, so this means I'm like one week away from having a chance to get a Moody Smeargle?

I'm gonna laugh really hard if it's the only event-only female pokémon in the whole Dream World.

Ok, big hawl today. I tugged Dratinis into both accounts in hopes of thinking that the constant Elekid and Skitty I have been getting for 3-4 days cannot be a coincidence.

First of all, Mist is confirmed for Poliwag:

My Second Account? The only right Ninetales is a Female one:

Mind you, I have to pick her out of the FOLLOWING, seriously, if something even like the half of this show up for my next experiments, I would be done soon.

Can you guys who have access before tomorrow night try tugging in Dratinis and see if you get something very similar?

EDIT: Yes, I ran into 2 Poliwags today on two separate accounts. That's consistency for ya. Which I have NEVER see before until today. Also took it due to the lack of ponds in the Forest.

I ran into two Dratinis the other day. One had Dragonbreath, which I caught, and the other.. I can't remember. I had already gotten a female Dratini as well, so I'm done on those.

We've gotten no DW starters whatsoever yet, and no announced plans for such. No free Arceus either, for that matter.
The Arceus was completely unrelated to any guidebook. It was a voting event, where people voted for any of the first 493 Pokemon to be given away through Dream World.

So, just to verify - none of the Johto starters' Dream World abilities have been released at all, and the rest of the starters have so far only been available as males, right?

So, just to verify - none of the Johto starters' Dream World abilities have been released at all, and the rest of the starters have so far only been available as males, right?
Correct. Just for reference:
Kanto starters came from a Pokemon Peer magazine, and (iirc) will be released through password found in Korea's game manuals
Hoenn starters came from the BW Part 2 guide book
Sinnoh starters from BW TCG packs

So it wasn't needed to pre-order the games? I can still buy one of them?
For the Pokemon Peer ones, yes, until May 31st.
For the others, we would have to wait until state side plans. I'm sure they would still do it though. They have done most of the important events so far.

I would really love to get my hands on the cafe Pokemon though (Eevee and Smeargle), if someone can tutor me on how to register for Japanese Dream World, and provide sources for passwords, it would be great.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I'm actually not sure if you need to pre-order the games.
People typically don't talk about the Korean anything when it comes to Pokemon.
Several bonus items were available with pre-orders of the games in various countries:
In Japan, people could receive a Reshiram sound drop by pre-ordering Pokémon Black and a Zekrom sound drop by pre-ordering Pokémon White.
In the USA, Toys "R" Us offered Reshiram and Zekrom wall clings to anyone who pre-ordered the game.
In the UK, Gamestation offered three styli for the DS, each one featuring one of the Unova starter Pokémon to anyone who pre-ordered the game.
In the UK, GAME offered an exclusive poster to anyone who pre-ordered the game.
In Australia, JB Hi-Fi offered a Nintendo DS case featuring Reshiram and Zekrom to anyone who pre-ordered the game.
Well, Bulbapedia doesn't mention anything about a Korean pre-order bonus so MAYBE I can get one...

Oh look

Other Information
By buying the Korean language versions of Pokémon Black or White, players could obtain one of the three Kanto starter Pokémon.
Yeah ok it's official, I have to shell out a couple dollars to get myself a copy.

Ok, big hawl today. I tugged Dratinis into both accounts in hopes of thinking that the constant Elekid and Skitty I have been getting for 3-4 days cannot be a coincidence.
So your theory is Dratini brings out more 10k Pokemon?
If my recent run is anything to go by, it doesn't seem so. But I will keep using it for the rest of the week, see what comes up.

I'm just wondering. If legendaries have DW only abilities how do we get them? Events?
Yep

So your theory is Dratini brings out more 10k Pokemon?
If my recent run is anything to go by, it doesn't seem so. But I will keep using it for the rest of the week, see what comes up.
No.

First of all, my definition of "Special" is any Pokemon that needs points requirements to come out.

I think that each Pokemon that you can tuck-in will generate different sets of Pokemon. Especially for the forest specials since there is a shit ton of them.
When I tugged in Carracosta constantly for both my accounts, I have only seen Elekid, Skitty, among a few others, but not seeing anything else special, for several days.

If today, I see the same kind of Pokemon I saw yesterday, it sort of proves it. but then again, I need other people to do the same.

When I tugged in Victini, I saw a Natu. I haven't seen that anywhere else.

It would really help if you guys remember what Pokemon you tugged in when you see certain sought after Pokemon so I can test my theory further.

I'm fairly consistent in my tuck-ins, and I've never really noticed correlation. It just seems random at all times for me.

edit: But I'll start making notes, sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)