List of released Dream World Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
As well as that, ditto can come in on a moxie salamence and gain any attack boosts you gained. Scarf will let it outspeed and outrage your whole team into oblivion... GO TEAM DITTO!

And it is currently impossible to release them!
Isn't there a link between DW and GTS due this summer ?

This thing could enable the release of 5th gen DW pokes (get them in GTS instead of intralink so no overworld sprite).

When the DW opened internationally, Serebii told that in Japan, a link between GTS and global link as been announced for this summer, but without any details.
Are you sure about that? Maybe you interpreted what Serebii said about them all wrong. Do you have a link to the page that mentions what you're talking about?

And it is currently impossible to release them!
Why and how is it impossible to get 5th gen Pokemon with hidden abilities? This statement doesn't seem to be based on any proven facts, but rather on assumption due to Gamefreak not releasing one at this point of time. Considering that they (Gamefreak) can add/remove any feature within Dream World at any given time it seem reasonable to believe that they could easily add 5th gen Pokemon into dream world with no problem to the system. The only reason they haven't done this yet is because they don't want it.

tl/dr: Using the word "impossible" on something you don't have full understanding on is a poor choice of word.

Why and how is it impossible to get 5th gen Pokemon with hidden abilities? This statement doesn't seem to be based on any proven facts, but rather on assumption. Is it really that hard to program a simple website/event to distribute DW Pokemon hailing from the Uvona region?
Because:

1. There is currently no event for this
2. Programming such an event yourself is illegal as it is not sanctioned by Nintendo
3. The popularity poll only includes the first 493 Pokemon
4. Gamefreak are trolls.

Notably, the 2nd point is the most important, as Nintendo controls WiFi and you'll prolly get yourself banned if you bring your Contrary Serperior or Shadow Tag Chandelure up there.

mien

Tournament Banned
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Why and how is it impossible to get 5th gen Pokemon with hidden abilities?
Most overworld sprites of Unova pokemon are not programmed in the game. Therefore It's very unlikely that any DW Gen V pokemon will be released before the release of the expansion, hence the reason why the poll only includes the first 493 pokemon.

Most overworld sprites of Unova pokemon are not programmed in the game. Therefore It's very unlikely that any DW Gen V pokemon will be released before the release of the expansion, hence the reason why the poll only includes the first 493 pokemon.
Well that's answers my question with some reasonable facts.

Notably, the 2nd point is the most important, as Nintendo controls WiFi and you'll prolly get yourself banned if you bring your Contrary Serperior or Shadow Tag Chandelure up there.
My sentence was referring to Gamefreak's ability to program an event that would allow people to get 5th gen Pokemon with hidden abilities at all, not some third-party programmer though it's my fault for not being more specific on who I was referring to.

My sentence was referring to Gamefreak's ability to program an event that would allow people to get 5th gen Pokemon with hidden abilities at all, not some third-party programmer though it's my fault for not being more specific on who I was referring to.
At least they weren't trolling you all the way, letting you use Musharna and Darmanitan's DW abilities through ingame events.

When the DW opened internationally, Serebii told that in Japan, a link between GTS and global link as been announced for this summer, but without any details.
Correct, a friend also found the image they intend to use on the homepage. I just don't know to what extent they'll use it

Get one kill with Dragon Claw, Draco Meteor, Earthquake or Fire Blast and Dragon Claw is already better than Outrage.

And lol Dragon Dance is an Egg move.
If you mean that due to the Moxie stat gains, those moves will OHK, then I am afraid that it will only apply to EQ and Dragon Claw. If you were referring to Salamences stats without the bonus though, with the proper EV's or weaknesses or even items, then I agree.

I hope that made sense.

tl;dr - Moxie only applies to Physical attacks, so Draco Meteor and Fire Blast dont get boosted.

lol.

And more likely than not Gamefreak will pull the trolling strings again and you get male-only DW Bagons.

Why not? They did it in the past, with the Eeveelutions, the starters, Croagunk, Mamoswine, Togekiss, etc.

And?

His point is that after any of those moves activate the boost, the still-physical alternative to Outrage will become better than Outrage.
I know, I was trying to point that out in my earlier post, but it has been thrown in every which way, so I just restated my point.

The only 5th gen pokémon with DW abilities that are available are Darmanitan's line and Musharna's line. And they're both via in-game events.

In fact, no one knows for certain how Nintendo's gonna handle giving out 5th gen abilities yet. So I probably wouldn't expect it soon.

The only 5th gen pokémon with DW abilities that are available are Darmanitan's line and Musharna's line. And they're both via in-game events.

In fact, no one knows for certain how Nintendo's gonna handle giving out 5th gen abilities yet. So I probably wouldn't expect it soon.
I seen what I'm about to say in this thread somewhere, but I'm too lazy to go back through posts to quote it...

Most of the Gen 5 sprites weren't even written into the coding of the B/W titles, therefore, they wouldn't even be able to have theis overworld sprites generated to appear ikn the Entree Forrest.

We will more than likely be waitting untill Grey (or whatever the third expansion title will be) is released before we should even consider DW versions of anything from Gen 5 not named Darumaka/Darmanitan or Munna/Mushurna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)