[Standard] Paper Luigi Mafia - Fanboys And iiMKUltra Win

So.. you head off to Tubba Blubba’s fortress.. or castle or mansion or whatever it is. On the way there you pass by your everyday Boo village in the middle of the wastelands. There, of course, you’re witness to an attack on said village by none other than Tubba Blubba. He literally eats one or two ghosties and runs off to his lair. Creeper.

You track him down, storm the lair and find a key. Of course, that’s when his.... talking key lets him know what’s happening, as he chases you out of the castle. Hell, he keeps on chasing you until you reach a locked windmill, which of course the key fits in. You enter and find.. Tubba Blubba’s heart?

Yes, you fight the heart. And of course, you’re a crowd of angry monsters against one poor thing, so it takes little to no time to deal with him/it. The music is pretty catchy though, you gotta admit. When the heart admits defeat, he joins up with his body and you get ready for a real fight.. which turns out to be extraordinarily easier than the first.

So, Bow says her thanks and hands over the Star Spirit. Oh the joy. Once that happens, you’re informed that the next spirit is in none other than Toad Town itself. Couldn’t they have told you earlier?

On your way there, you see no deaths. You also notice no bizarre explosion or message in the sky. Only Parakarry, really. “Scavenge Bank is here.”

[2] Bump Attack - Defeats weak targets.
[1]D-Down Pound - Ignores Defense.
[3] Defend Plus - Raises Defense.
[3] HP Plus - Raises maximum HP.
[1] First Attack - Defeats weak targets if attacking swiftly.
[1] I Spy - Alerts holder of a target's load.
[1] Mega Rush - Greatly raises the Attack of a weak holder.
[2] Peekaboo - Reveals target's current HP.
[1] Sleep Stomp - Potentially puts a target to sleep.
[0] Slow Go - The holder's actions are of very low priority.
[2] Speedy Spin - Raises the holder's speed.
[2] Spin Attack - Defeats weak targets.
[2] Triple Dip - Greatly increases agility.

"Oh, and the mysterious blunder hits again. I know nothing about a strongest faction, but hopefully that’ll clear up soon."

Chapter 4 Morning BEGINS and will end at 8:00 PM GMT+2 Friday. Lynch today is worth 20 HP if you’re not keeping count. Also, results going out nooooow.

Edit: They're all out.

And you wake up. Packing your valuables and returning to Toad Town, you OH MY GOD SHY GUYS. The town is literally flooded with them, and they’re free to harass the townies and steal all they like. Something must be done, of course! Of.. course.. yeah not really. You proceed to just look for the Star Spirit everywhere when you finally realize it’s the Shy Guy’s doing in the first place. Now if only you could find their hideout...

“Hi, folks.” Eldstar came out of nowhere as per usual. “You guys had your little vote today as usual. I gotta say, you must really love this danmantincan fellow, he really flooded the ballots. Then there was Quagsires too, slightly less of a big deal I guess.”

That’s when danmantincan decides he’s had enough, rushes towards Quagsires and... stings him. Quagsires couldn’t take the blow, but after a sting like that, he couldn’t really stay flying for long. “Why look at that, less work for me!”, says Eldstar, as you get closer to examine the bodies. The Bzzap, of course, was danmantincan.
Blue_Tornado said:
You are a Bzzap.

You have 9 HP, 9 Attack, 0 Defense. You do not take damage, unless it is unblockable.

Sting [Special]:
This action does [+0] damage. Your target’s vote will be made negligible for the duration of the relevant day. Your target will not know of this. You will not be protected from damage during this day. You may use this every day.

Fly Over [Non-Damage]:
You will discover your target’s current HP, Attack and Defense. This has a lower priority than anything that modifies said stats. You may use this every cycle.

You are allied with The Menaces From Toad Town. You win if your faction survives when two others are eliminated.
Blue_Tornado said:
You are a Bill Blaster.

You have 23 HP, 0 Attack, 2 Defense. Your vote is worth 2 normal votes.

Bullet Bill Recon [Non-Damage]:
You will discover your target’s Role PM. You may use this every day.

Bullet Bill Offense [+4]:
If you happen to use this, your vote will lose it’s worth by 1 normal vote. You may use this every night.

Bullet Storm [Non-Damage]:
Write any message along with this action. You will mass produce Bullet Bills, flooding the skies by the time the day is over. These will form whatever message you have sent in, for all to see. You may use this every day.

You are allied with The Kammy Koopa Fanboys. You win if your faction is the strongest remaining when The Menaces From Toad Town are eliminated.
And almost as if it were his final words, you see a last message up in the sky.
Anonymous Message in the Sky said:
This just in - Generalíssimo Francisco Franco is STILL dead. We now return to Jeopardy.
That, of course, was Parakarry’s signal. He swoops in, quite jumpy, and hands over the Scavenge Bank.

[3] All or Nothing - Increases Damage if actions are efficient, but...
[3] Defend Plus - Raises Defense.
[3] Happy Heart - Recovers HP at a slow pace.
[1] P-Down, D-Up - Alters Attack and Defense.
[2] Power Plus - Raises Attack.
[1] Power Rush - Raises the Attack of a weak holder.

“Ohhh ohh ohh, I bet you don’t know why I’m so excited. It’s because I FINALLY found what I was looking for! Seems like the Fanboys are now leading as the strongest faction. Man that felt awesome.” Parakarry seemed flooding with joy, unlike others...

“Oh, I forgot why I came.” Eldstar continued all of a sudden. “You need help finding that secret base huh. Well it’s in a toy box. That’s why it’s called Shy Guy’s Toy Box, duh. It’s in one of the houses here, get to it.”

It’s now Chapter 4 Evening, which ends at Sunday, 8:00 PM GMT+2. Result PMs going out now, I will edit here when they are all out. Edit: Results are out, let it rain.

Not happy with several people's idling, but deadline.

And I'm looking for at least one sub, contact if you're interested.

Edit: On second thought, I'd rather give some people a little more time and I would prefer to find a sub before this night is over, so extending by 24 hours. Hopefully this will be the last time.

So oh my god you enter the toy box. Everything is so big and colorful it.. sucks. You travel from subfaction to subfaction, passing treats such as the mighty Gourmet Guy, until you reach a dark room, which is of course inhabited by a Lantern Ghost. You kick his grass to find out that his Lantern was actually powered up by a little lil’ sparky named Watt, who was held captive there. Poor girl. She, of course, befriends Luigi.

Then you head off deeper into the toy box to confront what seemed to be an army of shy guys. You demolish some hilariously creative shy guy forces to face the big general himself - General Guy. It.. wasn’t a fight at all. You completely destroyed him. And as a result, you get the captive Star Spirit that was there. Oh joy.

When you escape the toy box to see daylight once again, you notice no dead bodies. You do notice Parakarry that informs you that the lynch today is 25 damage, and that the Scavenge Bank is updated--

[2] Speedy Spin - Raises the holder's speed.

Also, he notes that today, he.. ok, he doesn’t know who’s leading again. That’s cool I guess.

Chapter 5 Morning starts now and will end at 8:00 PM GMT+2, Thursday (personal reasons). Result PMs going out, this will be edited when they are all ALL OUT

4 Star Spirits down, 3 to go. Word has it your next Spirit is in Lavalava Volcano, so you head to that general direction. Unfortunately, there’s a sea blocking your way. Fortunately, you’ve befriended a giant tuna.. I mean whale, who will happily take you there.

So, after a long-short journey, you reach what seems to be a classical tropic island, with intimidating tribes.. of yoshis and spear guys, of course. You find out that the entrance to the volcano is blocked off and you try the locals for help, but some young yoshis appeared to be lost, causing havoc. So you play the hero role yet again and go find them. After a daunting search, you find all 5 yoshis and return them to their babysitter, which is of course a fish named Sushie, who quickly befriends Luigi.

As a result of saving the yoshis, you hear from the elder that you should be off seeking the help of Rafael the Raven in order to reach the volcano. So you start yet another search into the deep jungle, which, of course, you get lost in.

“Look who got lost. Again.” Eldstar drops by, nothing unusual. “Don’t worry I’ll help you guys out but first we have our vote results! Aura Guardian was a popular pick so he gets the beating. Nightmare jigglypuff was also mentioned enough to not do anything tonight, golly!” He then summons a giant Spear Guy that flattens Aura Guardian, bringing to his death. Only a note is left.
Blue_Tornado said:
You are a Buzzy Beetle.

You have 15 HP, 3 Attack, 3 Defense. You have no special traits.

Spin Dash [Non-Damage]:
Your target will lose all Badges they happen to hold. This has a lower priority than thefts but a higher priority than scavenge or Badge pass. You may use this every day.

Dizzy Dash [Special]:
This action does [+0] damage. Be sure to send this action in the following format: Dizzy Dash - USER1, USER2. If USER1 votes during the following day, their vote will be counted towards USER2 instead of their usual target. Neither of the targets will be aware of this. This attack’s damage is inflicted on USER1. You may use this every night.

You are allied with The Star Rod Guardians. You win if your faction is the strongest remaining when The Menaces From Toad Town are eliminated.
“So THAT is what was giving me trouble earlier”, rages Parakarry. It seems another side in in this conflict! What’s that? You knew about this ages ago? Sorry to disappoint, then..

That’s not all, it seems. Another body is seen, this time it is auramaster’s. Yet another note:
Blue_Tornado said:
You are a Hammer Bro.

You have 28 HP, 6 Attack, 1 Defense. You have no special traits.

Hammer Throw [+0]:
You may not use Hammer Throw and Shrink Hammer during the same night. You may use this every night.

Barrage [Non-Damage]:
Your target will be unable to scavenge or pass a Badge. You may use this every half-cycle.

Shrink Hammer [Non-Damage]:
Your target’s attack and defense will be lowered by 2 during the next cycle. You may not use Hammer Throw and Shrink Hammer during the same night. You may use this every night.

You are allied with The Menaces From Toad Town. You win if your faction survives when two others are eliminated.
“Ok, looks like the bloodshed is over.” continued Parakarry. “Scavenge Bank is as seen below..”

[1] Double Dip - Increases agility.
[2] Feeling Fine - Stops abnormalities from affecting the holder.
[1] I Spy - Alerts holder of a target's load.
[1] Power Rush - Raises the Attack of a weak holder.

“Oh and.. oh my! Addicts are leading, for a change!”

Chapter 5 Evening begins now and will end at 8:00 PM GMT+2 Saturday. Try to slack off LESS and get actions in MORE, please. If people are active enough, I may lower deadline to 24 hours...

Results going out, all that jazz.

Well, you got through the dense jungle and approached Rafael the Raven, who is essentially a huge raven, nothing more. You shared your request, and in a blink of an eye, a group of ravens have already built a bridge to the volcano’s entrance! So you go inside.

It was quite hot, really. Sushie was a help, but it was barely enough. Still, you pressed forward and eventually reached a huge Piranha Plant network, that seemed to center at a Lava Piranha in the heart of the volcano. And, of course, that’s what’s guarding the Star Spirit. Piece of cake? Actually, it was! You take that spirit away without breaking a sweat.

But then.. volcano eruption. You climb out of the volcano just in time to see the fireworks, but it was pretty damn close. The sky is getting brighter, and it’s not because of the lava-- it’s morning. You look around and see no deaths. Again.

Parakarry hurries to show the gang the updated Scavenge Bank:

Parakarry also informs you that the addicts are still leading.

It is now Chapter 6 Morning. I REALLY want to see more activity, as this game is taking much longer than expected and I’m sure none of us are enjoying that. Deadline is in 48 hours, 8:00 PM GMT+2 Monday as usual.

And thus started your quest for the sixth Star Spirit, who is stashed somewhere in the general area of Flower Fields. You soon learn that it’s held captive by Huff n’ Puff, who is actually atop clouds above the fields. Your only way there is to grow a beanstalk, apparently, so you start your hunt for one. You meet come incompetent flowers that have their own little request each, and soon you find yourself running around the fields, back and forth and back. Eventually you get all that you were looking for - fertile soil, clear water and a seed, but there’s something missing.

“Oh you can’t be that ignorant..” Eldstar said as he randomly showed up. “Yeah, sure, I’ll enlighten you in a bit, but first we need to get this lynch over with. It seems that..” and he couldn’t have even finished his sentence before he heard a large booming noise, that literally shook the entire fields. The more pussy of your kind have taken shelter, which of course cancels the lynch for all of you. “Well.. that’s, uh, great! No deaths today. Woo... ..” and he flies away. Not before reminding everyone that the sunlight is being blocked off by Huff n’ Puff’s machine, of course...

Parakarry swoops in with the updated Scavenge Bank. At least that went as planned.

[1] Close Call - Enables enduring a half-cycle with 1 HP once per holder.
[1] Mega Rush - Raises Attack by 3 if the holder has 3 HP remaining or under.

And he continues. “Seems like the addicts are still leadi” --”FUCK YEAH”.. Yet another interruption? Two in one day, what a treat. Your turn your heads to the source of the commotion, as it, or he, puts on some shades and heads off towards the sunset. It was iiMKUltra, the first winner of Paper Mario Mafia.
Blue_Tornado said:
You are Jr. Troopa.

You have 33 HP, 4 Attack, 1 Defense. You have no special traits.

Spook [Non-Damage]:
Your target will be unable to use any action. You may use this every night.

Attack Up [Non-Damage]:
Your attack will be boosted by 3 during the next half-cycle. You may not use Attack Up, Defense Up or Charge during the same half-cycle. You may use this every half-cycle.

Defense Up [Non-Damage]:
Your defense will be boosted by 2 during the next half-cycle. You may not use Attack Up, Defense Up or Charge during the same half-cycle. You may use this every half-cycle.

Charge [+0]:
You may use this every half-cycle.

You are allied with yourself. Your objective is not clear to you for the time being.
Blue_Tornado said:
After examining the situation, you have decided that tagging along with the strongest faction is ideal. Therefore, starting next day, you win if a faction holds the “strongest” status for 3 consecutive half-cycles and you survive until that happens.
For those of you that have kept track, yes, this objective has been reached once already, when the Guardians were leading. However, I felt that mk hadn’t worked hard enough for it yet, so I extended it by half a cycle and that’s when fanboys took the lead. It’s perfectly fine this time, though.

I am going to be very active during the following week or so (maybe more than that too), So I really am wanting to push this to 24 hours. I’m going to do one last 48 hour deadline today before that happens, just so you can finish any communication issues that have been happening. So, deadline for Chapter 6 Evening is in 48 hours, 8:00 PM GMT+2 Wednesday.

This little spot will be edited when results are all --ALL OUT.

So you find out you need sunlight in order to grow your beanstalk. You head off to the west, to what seems to be a tower dedicated to.. the sun. You climb upwards to realize that this is, in fact, the sun’s tower. You have a chat with the sun and hear about his/her/its issues regarding the cloud machine, and decide to blow it up for it to rise again. So you head off all the way east (again) to do just that, and grow your beanstalk spectacularly!

Oh and Luigi picked up Lakileste.. err Spike on the way to the tower.

You climb up until you reach the clouds, and beat the crap out of Huff n’ Puff. That is, once you realized that simply beating him up doesn’t work. You get your sixth Star Spirit and head back to Toad Town, to discover that it is already daytime. No deaths again, of course...

Parakarry swings by with the Scavenge Bank:

[1] Mega Rush - Raises Attack by 3 if the holder has 3 HP remaining or under.

Aaaand you find out that Addicts are still in the lead.

Chapter 7 Morning begins now and will end in 24 hours, 10:00 PM GMT+2 Thursday. This space will be edited when results are out. YES, THEY ARE OUT.

You head off to a snowy wonderland in search of your last Star Spirit. I honestly don’t care that much so I’m going to make this a tad short - you get blamed of murder, get to some star village and learn about the path to some ice temple, but Eldstar swoops in to carry on the lynch. He reveals that most of you wanted ginganinja to perish, and so shall happen. He summons a huge Albino Dino (LOL THIS WASN’T ACTUALLY RELEASED) and he dies. Shockingly enough, there is no “second place”. Maybe there would have been if some of you were less lazy.
Blue_Tornado said:
You are a Monty Mole.

You have 28 HP, 5 Attack, 0 Defense. You have no special traits.

Boulder Throw [+0]:
You may not use Boulder Throw and Escape Tunnel during the same cycle. You may use this every night.

Sneak Up [Non-Damage]:
You will steal your target’s Badge with the least amount of BP usage. If a tie occurs, you will steal the least recent Badge out of all tied Badges. In the case of a second tie, you will steal all tied Badges. If you manage to successfully steal a Badge, your scavenge priority will drop by 1. You may use this every cycle.

Escape Tunnel [Non-Damage]:
Write any message along with this action. Your target, after being invited into the tunnel, will see this message without knowing the author’s identity. You may use this every half-cycle.

You are allied with The Arcade Addicts. You win if your faction is the strongest remaining when The Menaces From Toad Town are eliminated.
Such a shame. Parakarry drops by to hand over the Scavenge Bank:

[1] Mega Rush - Greatly raises the Attack of a weak holder.
[2] Triple Dip - Greatly increases agility.

He also informs you that the Star Rod Guardians are leading this time.

It is now Chapter 7 Evening. Honestly I’ve been slightly disappointed with how this turned out so I’m going to make this one night 48hr for some subs I’ll hopefully get to put in. Which means that deadline is.. hmm let’s make it 9:00 PM GMT+2, Saturday.

Results going out etc etc will be edited etc etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)