[Standard] NOC Desktop Dungeons Mafia GAME OVER

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
oops i forgot about this x_x

Anyway, it's not important as I should still be alive tomorrow. Other doctor needs to protect me tonight; you know who you are.

Vote: HSA

someone should hammer this

HSA

INTellectual gamer
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Anyway, it's not important as I should still be alive tomorrow. Other doctor needs to protect me tonight; you know who you are.
I really hope the mafia won't fall for this. If there actually was another doctor you would never post that since the mafia is guranteed to target you anyways

Da Letter El

Although, HSA, I must thank you for essentially confirming that there is no hooker. Love how you fell for that ^_________^

And if i'm wrong on that and you are the hooker (and even if you aren't), spiffy please attempt to kill nightmare jigglypuff.

I'm sure that HSA's partner(s) is/are going to have fun with WIFOM tonight.

Dale I don't see what HSA said proves that there is no hooker but I'd appreciate an inspection on me tonight if you don't believe me! Although I understand if you have others on your priority list!

and lol ^

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I really hope the mafia won't fall for this. If there actually was another doctor you would never post that since the mafia is guranteed to target you anyways
Look at the nature of HSA's post, sounds pretty desperate right? Almost as though the mafia only has one shot at negating a useful villager's action during the night and if they fall for DLE's 'ruse' then the mafia would end up in a very bad position. Now, if the mafia actually has a working hooker tonight, then they would have two shots at neutralizing a villager, and HSA would therefore not be nearly as inclined to make that post.
The very fact that HSA felt it was necessary to warn the mafia suggests that the mafia absolutely has to make the correct kill tonight, and they do not have a hook to fall back on, and so DLE makes the assumption that the mafia does not have a working hooker tonight.

Final day 5 Votecount
Nightmare jigglypuff (1): Acklow
Fangren (1): HSA
HSA (6): Fangren, Spiffy, J-man, Fatecrashers, Da Letter El, rickheg

"He's a liar, you see!" Says Da Letter El, putting on his cop hat. "And I can prove it!" DLE then tears off the false sheriff star from HSA's chest as you all start attacking him.

HSA is dead. He was Aequitas, Mafia Conspirator.

It is now night 5.

Waking up to screams again is more of a forgone conclusion than anything, you all think, as you hear the screams of the mafia's next victim.

Fatecrashers is dead.
He was the Human Paladin - Vannila Town.

Oddly, though, tonight's death is punctuated by a burning smell. You cannot find a corpse, just a wizard's hat and a singed, pointy ear - but after taking a headcount, you quickly arrive at a conclusion.

Nightmare Jigglypuff is dead.
He was the Elf Wizard, Vannila Town.

DAY 6

BEGIN

Da Letter El

Alright, I sincerely doubt that mafia have an ability to get an extra kill at night. If they do, then that's completely and utterly ghey.

Vote: rickheg

What hsa's post indicated, if not a lack of a hooker, is near complete distrust in his partner.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I have wanted to get rid of rickheg for a long, long, time. However, I think we should plan our future a little bit before closing this day. I'll vote for rickheg, don't worry, but we might want to post a few suspicions and determine other suspects before closing this day in less than a day.

I have wanted to get rid of rickheg for a long, long, time. However, I think we should plan our future a little bit before closing this day. I'll vote for rickheg, don't worry, but we might want to post a few suspicions and determine other suspects before closing this day in less than a day.
Assuming that lynching rickheg doesn't cause the town to win (which it would if he were the last mafia), it looks like we have J-man, Acklow, and myself as our prime suspects. Since myself and Acklow have voted for rickheg, right now I'm inclined to go with J-man as potential mafia #5.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)