Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Take an Archen. Name it "Defeatist". This Archen/Archeops takes defeatism to a whole new level. It thinks its team is perfect and whenever a comrade has fallen, Archeops stops trying and goes into emo-mode.

If you have any fainted Pokemon on your team, Archeops cannot use a move with more than 50 Base Power. If Archeops faints in battle, it cannot battle again until the rest of the team has gained ten total levels.

@Cyberspeed: Your team's looking Rock-weak. To compensate, you get Attaque the Sandile. Its restrictions depend on its ability.

If it has Intimidate, it must solo everything else that has Intimidate (unless this interferes with another challange) and its moveset must be devoid of status moves ASAP.

If it has Moxie, its moveset must be devoid of physical attacks ASAP and it must immediately learn Torment and keep it. Have it solo Marshal.

Well, I decided to start my Black Version too. So I'll be doing 2 Scramble challenges at the same time (mostly cause I'll get bored if I just do one, haha) But this one is special. All Pokemon have to follow a theme~ Here's the rules:

Winter's Black Scramble Challenge Rules:

- All Pokemon must be nicknamed
- All Pokemon must have a background story (it can be short, but it makes it more interesting)
- All Pokemon have to follow the theme, and be modeled after a Marvel Comics superhero
- All Pokemon must be available BEFORE the elite 4 (can't Poketransfer before then sooooo only 5th Gen Pokes >_>)
- All movesets should include moves that sound like something that character would use if they were a Pokemon. Here's an example:

Spiderman the Ariados
Ability: Insomnia
- String Shot or Spider Web (web shooting power)
- Shadow Sneak (sneaking up on the enemies)
- Secret Power (powers are a secret =P)
- Sucker Punch (catching the bad guy off guard)

Something like that~ Anyway, I need 8 Pokemon (2 will be rotated in and out of the team, kinda like special guests, lol)

Team so far:

The Avengers:
- Wolverine the Drillbur
  • Must always switch in after an Pokemon is KOd and revenge kill the opponent
  • As Excadrill it must solo Brycen, because he is only a wanna be hero
  • Final moveset must be:
  • -Scratch/Metal Claw/Drill Run (Claw move)
    -Dig (Digging underground)
    -Hone Claws (Preparing to attack)
    -Aerial Ace (Attacking quickly)

- HumanTorch the Darumaka
  • After it solos a Throh (The Thing) it can replace Fire Punch with a physical fighting move
  • Everytime it is sent into battle I must shout "Flame On!"
  • Final moveset:
    - Incinerate/Flamethrower/Fire Blast (shooting streams of fire)
    - Overheat (Nova Flame)
    - Flame Charge (flying at high speed)
    - Fire Punch (hand-to-hand combat)

- Deadpool the Pawniard
  • Over the course of the Elite 4 and the final battles he must use all his moves at least 5 times each, and must successfully kill something with Guillotine
  • Final moveset:
    - Guillotine
    - Swords Dance
    - Slash
    - Night Slash

- Juggernaut the Boufflant
  • Take a Reckless Bouffalant called Juggernaut.
  • It can never switch out of a battle unless it faints.
  • It can only learn physical moves. (Obviously only applies before your moveset is complete~)
  • Must solo at least one Pokemon from each E4 member/N/Ghetsis (must solo N's Zekrom)
  • Needs to learn and keep a moveset of:
    - Head Charge
    - Megahorn
    - Rage OR Thrash
    - Giga Impact

- Ironman the Golett
  • To show his superiority he must solo 5 elite 4 pokemon and also solo 2 N and 2 Ghetsis pokemon
  • Final moveset must be:
    -Iron Defense/Heavy Slam(to teach his opponents not to mess with his heavy body)
    -Earthquake(by using his guns and missiles he creates tremors in the ground)
    -Fly(learns it as a Golurk and you teach it him because he is a flying robot)
    -Shadow punch/Hammer arm/Dynamicpunch/Focus Punch/Mega Punch(any of this is good to show his opponents that he doesn't lack in close combat)

- Iceman the Cyrogonal
  • Must get 5 freezes with Ice Beam before the Elite 4 or cannot participate
  • Must have the following moveset:
    - Ice Beam (for freezing stuff)
    - Acid Armor (Ice walls)
    - Recover (For rebuilding ice form)
    - Frost Breath/Sheer Cold (For lowering the temp.)

Guest stars:
- Hulk the Lillipup
  • Solo every Conkeldurr except the ones required from other challenges(The Thing, Hulk's rival).
  • Solo 4 Elite Four Pokemon.
  • Faint one of N's Pokemon.
  • If it faints something in a rival battle, it can't participate in the rest of it because it's so upset for killing a friend.
  • Lead with Work Up in at least 20 battles (must be the first moved used, after all, by gaining strong emotions, Bruce transforms into Hulk)
  • Final Moveset:
    - The madder Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets - Work Up
    - Muscles ain't just for show - Strength
    - Hulk SMASH!!! - Giga Impact / Take Down / Tackle (lol)
    - Resistant to injury - Protect / Substitute

- Black Cat the Purrloin
  • Must have the ability Limber
  • Must use Thief at the beginning of every battle
  • Cannot battle Joltiks or Galvantulas for fear of hurting her beloved Spiderman
  • In order to evolve, must steal 20 items from other Pokemon
  • Moveset:
    - Thief (cat burglaring)
    - Night Slash (claws. meow ;D)
    - Snatch/Taunt/Torment/Embargo (bad luck, you choose what kind of bad luck she has)
    - Assist (to utilize the help of her allies)

I'm going to go ahead and start a Crystal Scramble... quick rules runthrough:

-I'm on an emulator, so I can't trade
-Must have at least three Pokemon before Azalea and five before Olivine
-Be as creative as possible! I won't accept anything that can only use Hidden Power, for example. D:
-I don't really care whether I get a starter or not, but I'm not taking a Chikorita. I used it on my playthrough of HG and had it given to me in a scramble too.
-Remember that this is Gen 2! Don't give me something that "doesn't exist".

That's pretty much it... thanks guys.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Typhlosion, you get a Pokemon from my new line of challenges, likely to become my B/W signature if enough people become pissed off by it...

Anyways, you get one of "The Three Disabled Monkeys". Which one? Blind the Panpour. Blind is one of the aforementioned Three Disabled Monkeys. This one is blind & cannot see anything at all & is therefore likely to miss everything. To emulate this, it may never use any moves with 100% accuracy in battle...Initially. This means that it's useless until it either gets Cut or Fury Swipes. Eventually, after a while, when you beat N in Nimbasa City, you randomly come across some "Miracle Medicine" that apparently cures blindness!!! You give it to Blind, but it doesn't heal it...Stupid gimmicks...However, you notice some improvement in Blind, & he gains the ability to use status moves with 100% accuracy!!! However, this doesn't last forever, however after either 5 hours game time pass, or Blind faints 10 times, the medicine wears off, & you don't have any more of it...Ultimately, it must solo Drayden. To evolve, it must solo 30 Trained Pokemon.

Recap:
-Blind the Panpour
-No moves with 100% accuracy until you beat N in Nimbasa
-At that point, he can use non-attacking moves with 100% accuracy until Blind either faints 10 times or 5 hours Game Time has passed, whichever comes first
-Solo 30 Trained Pokemon to evolve
-Solo Drayden

Have fun.

This is a lot of scrambles....

@WinterChevalier You get Wolverine the Drilbur. Wolverine wants to use it's strength to help it's team, so it must always switch in after 1 of your Pokemon are knocked out and KO the opponent. As an Excadrill, it must solo Brycen, because he is a wannabe super hero with his mask and all. Final moveset must be:
-Scratch/Metal Claw/Drill Run (Claw move)
-Dig (Digging underground)
-Hone Claws (Preparing to attack)
-Aerial Ace (Attacking quickly)

@Ruwisc You get Sparks the Mareep. Sparks must be caught before you fight Falkner, and solo him. As soon as it evolves into Flaaffy, it must learn Flash and use it against 10 different Pokemon before it can be used in the next Gym. In order to evolve into Ampharos, it must solo 20 Pokemon after using Flash on them. As an Ampharos, it must solo Pryce (I would recommend teaching it Fire Punch). It must use Flash on at least 1 of every Elite 4 member's Pokemon

@Typhlosion You get Charger the Blitzle. This Blitzle is a fan of the San Diego Chargers. so it's final moves must all have "Charge" in their name. (Discharge, Wild Charge, Flame Charge, Charge Beam, and Charge).

Also, I still need 3 more for my XD Scramble.

@WinterChevalier: You get HumanTorch the Darumaka. Its final moveset must be as follows:
- Incinerate/Flamethrower/Fire Blast (shooting streams of fire)
- Overheat (Nova Flame)
- Flame Charge (flying at high speed)
- Fire Punch (hand-to-hand combat)
When it soloes a Throh (The Thing), it can replace Fire Punch with a physical Fighting-type move. Also, you must shout "Flame on!" every time it is sent out.

@Ruwisc: You get TenCharLim the Totodile. It's angry that Feraligatr is not spelled Feralligator because of the ten character limit. Thus, it must solo every Pokémon whose name is ten characters long (excluding Feraligatr) and who are not reserved for another challange. As a Feraligatr, it can only use moves that are ten or more characters long.
EDIT: Scary Face, Hydro Pump, Dynamicpunch, Rock Smash, Hidden Power, Hyper Beam, Rain Dance, Frustration, Earthquake, Double Team, Sleep Talk, and Fury Cutter are allowed.

@Typhlosion: You get Braindamgd the Sigilyph. Since it is brain-damaged, it can neither use special moves nor Psychic moves...that is, until the doctors in Chargestone Cave and Victory Road, as well as the nurses outside of Pinwheel City, have examined it. It cannot be sent out against Marshal, for it fears that it will receive more brain damage from fighting against a specialized combat expert.

EDIT 2: @TalkingLion: I don't know much about XD, so you have the right to reject this challange.
You get PowerGiver the Solrock. It must Baton Pass Cosmic Power once to each member of your team throughout the entire game. Solrock's recipient must survive until the current battle is over. Also, it must keep Baton Pass and Cosmic Power.

Three challenges at once! Is it christmas already?

Winter, you get Deadpool the Pawniard. Deadpool realizes that this is all just a game and that all of these pokemon are based on Marvel Superheroes. He nonetheless comes along with you, because he enjoys killing pokemon with his slashy swords! He must have the following moveset:
Gullotine
Swords Dance
Slash
Night Slash
Over the course of the elite four and the final battles, it must use all of these moves at least 5 times, and must successfully Guillotine at least once.

Typhlosion, you get Cyndaqul the Tepig. It thinks it is a cyndaquil and may only use moves the Cyndaquil line can. It cannot evolve until you can get to the name rater and renickname it Quilava. It can evolve into its third stage, which must be nicknamed Typhlosion, after it solos the ice Gym, as that's what a good Fire starter should do.

Ruwisc: You get Honey the Teddiursa. He loves Honey, obviously, and doesn't want anybody else taking it away from him. As such, solo any Aipom, Heracross, and Snorlax you might run into. It must keep lick as a move, so it can lick the opponent to check for honey. Lick 10 gym leader pokemon to evolve. Never fight any poison types, because licking them would give him an upset stomach. Also, teach it Zap Cannon when you get access to it, for no reason other than that I like the idea of a bear shooting out lightning.

@Typhlosion:
You get Herbert the Throh! If you catch it before Panpour, it must solo Elesa and Skyla. If you catch it after Panpour, it must solo Clay and Skyla. Either way, it may not be used in the Icirrus or Opelucid Gyms.

EDIT: The rustling grass in Pinwheel Forest, in case you were wondering.

And Ty, I am rounding out your team with the Pansage you recruit in the Dreamyard. It must be named "Mute" and cannot use moves involving its mouth. It must solo Cress. (Yes I am taking a page of Its_A_Random's book.)

Edit: Winter Chevalier will recruit a Joltik from Chargestone Cave and call it "Spider-Man". Give it a move set that takes advantage of properties of the real Spider-Man:
Web-Shooters (Electroweb)
Spider-Sense (Signal Beam)
Spider bite (Bug Bite)
Speed (Agility)
If your Joltik is at Level 29 or higher when caught, you have to use a Heart Scale at Mistralton to re-learn Electroweb. Evolve into a Galvantula upon learning Agility. Delete Agility for Sucker Punch (sneaking up on the enemy) once a Galvantula. It must solo Skyla.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ruwisc, take a Snubbull. This Snubbull is so silent & walks in such a robotic manner that people make strange facts about him. Some say he can't use moves that require the use of its mouth, like the Elemental Fangs, Roar, Bite, Lick, Crunch, Water Pulse, Taunt, Solarbeam, Shadow Ball, Flamethrower, Torment, Fire Blast, Overheat, Sleep Talk, Swagger, Snore, Super Fang, & any other moves I missed, And that he has a morbid hatred for Karen, so much that he wants to solo Karen. All we know is...He's called The Stig.

Have fun.

Elemental fangs do not exist as of Crystal. Nor do Taunt, Torment, Overheat, and Water Pulse. It's not compatible with Super Fang in Crystal either.

@WinterChevalier:
Y'know what's awesome? Smashing through walls.
Y'know what's MORE awesome? Smashing through Pokemon.
That's right! You get the Juggernaut, bitch!
This Reckless Bouffalant is ready to beat the shit out of whatever puny Pokemon it comes across (read: can't switch out of battle) and loves smashing things so much, it never wants to do anything else! (read: can only have physical moves) And, to prove that he's capable of smashing even the best, he must solo at least one Pokemon from each of the E4 and N/Ghetsis, including N's Zekrom.
Seeing as it's the Juggernaut, it must have the following moveset too:
- Head Charge (...do I need to explain?)
- Megahorn (More smashing!)
- Rage/Thrash (Because you need to be angry to run through walls!)
- Giga Impact (He BRINGS DOWN WALLS.)

So, to summarise!
Take a Reckless Bouffalant called Juggernaut.
It can never switch out of a battle unless it faints.
It can only learn physical moves. (Obviously only applies before your moveset is complete~)
Must solo at least one Pokemon from each E4 member/N/Ghetsis (must solo N's Zekrom)
Needs to learn and keep a moveset of Head Charge/Megahorn/Rage OR Thrash/Giga Impact ASAP.

Hope that's okay! ^_^

@WinterChevalier:

Get ready to add to your team Ironman the Golett, in order to defeat all your enemies...

Final moveset:

-Iron Defense/Heavy Slam(to teach his opponents not to mess with his heavy body)
-Earthquake(by using his guns and missiles he creates tremors in the ground)
-Fly(learns it as a Golurk and you teach it him because he is a flying robot)
-Shadow punch/Hammer arm/Dynamicpunch/Focus Punch/Mega Punch(any of this is good to show his opponents that he doesn't lack in close combat)

To show his superiority he must solo 5 elite 4 pokemon and also solo 2 N and 2 Ghetsis pokemon...

@Ruwisc, Takes bill's eevee and call it 123456!

You must roll a dice 6 times. Your challenge depends on what you roll.

First roll:
1-No items can be used on it.
2-Once in battle he cannot be switched out.
3-Before every battle it must be at full health.
4-It must eat a berry every time it kills a grass type.
5-It can only be healed through items (No pokecenter).
6-Nothing.

Second roll
1-It must solo the 3rd gym
2-It must solo the 4th gym
3-It must solo the 5th gym
4-It must solo the 6th gym
5-It must solo the 7th gym
6-It must solo the 8th gym

Third Roll
1-All of its moves must be the same type.
2-All its moves must be different types.
3-It must have all special moves.
4-It must have all physical moves.
5-It must have an egg move via breeding.
6-Nothing.

Fourth roll
1-Must be NN'ed-Diablo
2-Must be NN'ed-Theon
3-Must be NN'ed-Gilles
4-Must be NN'ed-Button
5-Must be NN'ed-Laser
6-Must be NN'ed-Verity

Fifth roll:

1-Must score a kill in 3 gym battles.
2-Must score a kill in 4 gym battles
3-Must score a kill in 5 gym battles
4-Must score a kill in 6 gym battles
5-Must score a kill in 7 gym battles
6-Must score a kill in 8 gym battles

Sixth Roll

1-Before evolving it must solo 20 wild pokemon.
2-Before evolving it must solo 30 wild pokemon.
3-Before evolving it must solo 40 wild pokemon.
4-Before evolving it must solo 50 wild pokemon.
5-Before evolving it must solo 60 wild pokemon.
6-Before evolving it must solo 70 wild pokemon.

Take the mean of all the rolls and round to the nearst whole number.
1-Espeon
2-Flareon
3-Umbreon
4-Jolteon
5-Vaporeon
6-You choose!

Sorry for huge post! If the challenge cannot be done for one reason or another for example soloing morty with an eevee roll one of the dice again.

Oo, this looks fun. c: I'll have to give this a shot on White.

RULES:
~Everything must be obtainable prior to the fifth gym (Driftveil City), and at least 3 of them have to be obtainable prior to the third (Castelia City).
~No trading
~Only one specific move requirement per pokémon

Other than that, go wild.
Reposting this because, unless I missed something, I need one more poké. I already have a Pansage, Purrloin, Throh, Sigilyph, and either Petlil or Basculin (still haven't decided lol).

Reposting this because, unless I missed something, I need one more poké. I already have a Pansage, Purrloin, Throh, Sigilyph, and either Petlil or Basculin (still haven't decided lol).
I was gonna give a Sigilyph challenge =.=

Anyway, take Striker the Minccino. It's entire moveset must consist of multi-hit moves and status moves, and it must solo an E4 member. It cannot hold a Lucky Egg, EXP. Share, or Expert Belt and must not evolve prior to reaching Icirrus.

@Yoshiken: Accepted, thanks for the very well thought out post

@ironman: Also accepted ^^

@pika: Rejected, since I gave Spiderman in my example, I'd prefer if you didn't give him as a team member. Also, Spiderbite makes no sense, Spiderman doesn't bite people >___>

Alrighty everyone, I still need one more main team member and 2 rotating members!

I'll accept all four of those (Mareep, Toto, Snubbull, Eevee), and I still need two more.

By the way, pokemagnificent, averaging to determine which evolution I get landed me exactly halfway between two numbers. Conventional wisdom would say to round up, but would you mind if I rounded down instead?

Sounds fun, TM13.

Also @Ruwisc (you gave me the Throh/Sawk challenge), would Payback be counted as a move with 50 or less base power? I mean, since Throh is so slow, it would almost always be 100, so I'm just asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)