[Standard] NOC Desktop Dungeons Mafia GAME OVER

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
rickheg if you are seriously town and voted yourself, you suck <________<. You should KNOW you are town from your perspective and if you were honestly interested in winning, you wouldn't just go down that easily.

I was actually planning on changing the vote to acklow, too.

Whatever. Acklow is almost certainly mafia after a re-read (he pretty much follows exactly what yeti/hsa/polelover did day 1 and day 2, was on both bandwagons at some point or another, haven't re-read his day 3 yet though). Fangren does it to a lesser extent but is way more passive, and does independently vote for UncleSam on day 2 iirc.

I'd actually be more comfortable with an Acklow lynch today but I honestly think they are both mafia and am fine with the lynch how it is now. I still stand firmly by the statement in which I connected Acklow and Yeti but he hasn't hesitated (from what I've noticed) in voting for any of the mafia thus far, which is why I would be more comfortable with voting rickheg who didn't vote for Yeti at all for like no reason. o_o

I used to think Fangren was very scummy with his posts and his excuses for his lack of posting but his last few posts have seemed very village to me.

J-Man just seems out of it to me which is nothing new, and I think his little "godkilling himself" adventure might clean him but that doesn't completely make him clean.

In other words, I don't know. ;_;

And I'd like everyone to answer these questions before we lynch someone: Who should I kill if the rickheg flips village? Who should I kill if he flips mafia? Please give two answers for each so the mafia don't know exactly who I'm killing!

Last thing, I had two kills at the start of the game. Would this be an indicator of how many mafia there are total? Using this number as reference I would infer that there are five mafia in the game, as four mafia seems underpowered with a 2-kill vigilante.

Da Letter El

spiffy, i don't think giving you two targets in either case really matters a whole lot; they're going to hook one of us and will try to kill the other.

Oh and since i didn't mention this before, I was trying to inspect rickheg when I was hooked. I know that in desktop dungeons, you get mana burned for attacking wraiths (and bandits, but polelover already was the bandit boss). So the Forgotten One is probably the hooker, but I don't know if it is an actual hook or if it's only a hook if you target the person. Although I think spiffy said that he tried killing dlc one night when he was hooked? idk

Da Letter El

Anyway, spiffy, we are both going to inspect/kill Acklow unless rickheg is the hooker. If he is the hooker, I am going to inspect fangren and you will kill acklow.

Doctor should protect me tonight if possible.

Reread confirmed feelings on j-man playing townish enough as compared to the annoyingly passive fangren yet isn't super scummy either (although yeti in one post passively defended you which I dislike) and the person who seemed to go along with every mafia decision acklow. Rickheg I think has the least posts out of anyone in the game bar groshi, brammi and masterful...which is saying something, considering he still has over your standard page's amount in posts. He kinda just went with the flow this game, too. Mafia kinda ignored him, polelover jokingly posted about being cool with my vote on him day 2 and doing nothing about it. No mafia really talked about him though, and he didn't really talk about them a whole lot, either.

Also if j-man is mafia, does that mean in postgame I have to admit that j-man played well? That is a scary thought...

From my point of view, either J-man or Acklow are going to be mafia (unless rickheg is the last one, of course). It's also possible that both are mafia, if rickheg isn't and there were five to begin with (unlikely imo). I haven't really analyzed their behavior that much, just looking at recent votes.

Both voted for Yeti, only J-man voted for HSA, and Acklow is currently voting for rickheg (though that doesn't mean much until the day ends). I'm not entirely certain which is mafia to be honest, or that either of them are mafia at all.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I guess it is obvious in my point of view that either Fangren or J-man are mafia. For some reason, I don't share the same feelings as DaLetterEl that J-man is village at this point in time. The argument that could be applied towards any semi-inactive person, like Fangren could be applied to J-man as well. The only thing that differs is that early game J-man was desperate that people applied a vote on him. Nobody has raised the possibility he really is mafia, even though a cleaned inspector believes otherwise. I guess that I'm just as huge of a possibility as mafia as the other two suspects. Like DaLetterEl said, the Inspect/Kill should hopefully help us figure out who the final Mafian is.

Also: Fangren, I did vote for Niggly/Quag the other day, which I wonder why you seem to be overlooking as evidence against me, but whatever.

Anyways, imo, here's what should happen tonight:
IF rickheg turns up mafia.
Spiffy kills Fangren.
DLE inspects me.

IF rickheg turns up village.
Spiffy kills me.
DLE inspects J-man.

In either case, I am subject to the litmus test to determine who the final Mafia is.
HOWEVER, we do have to hope that the Hook does not interfere tonight (how the hell does the mafia have such a broken hook? I mean if you think about it, the village has had a huge disadvantage in roles: limited BG, limited Vig...the only exception being the Inspect). Mafia with an infinite kill+hook does seem a bit broken (I figure it is infinite because at least one village has been killed a night and Spiffy claims to be hooked every time he tried to kill).

and assuming DLE is correct, second BG should randomly decide who to protect.

Day 6 final vote count
rickheg (4): Da Letter El, Fangren, Acklow, rickheg

As soon as you all wake up, Da Letter El, Fangren and Acklow immediately jumped on rickheg. "You'll never take me alive!" he shouts, taking a mirror and looking into it - revealing his true form as he takes his own life.

rickheg is dead. He was Medusa, Mafia Conspirator.

It is now night 6.

Tonight's scream is a little different, you all decide. Better than the previous ones; Sharper, and higher in pitch. A scream connoisseur would approve. Not of the dead body, that is, of the scream.

Da Letter El is dead.
He was the Elf Sorcerer, Town Cop.

DAY 7

BEGIN

Frankly, this situation is all up to Spiffy. You're the only confirmed village. In my opinion, the remaining two mafia are Detroit and Acklow. This is mainly because i haven't researched exactly what Fangren has said to see whow scummy he sounds but....

Detroit: Kept on targetting me as scummy even though most people called me clean as well as incompetent....
Acklow: Has contributed absolutely nothing to this game as well as urging the village to hurry despite his non contributions.

The game rides on this lynch. If we lynch scum, village wins. One mislynch and we're done for. Can not stress enough how important this lynch is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)