[Ṧ†ᾋℕⅮἎℛ₫] Muppet Mafia - WON BY HUMANOIDS AND MUPPET LABS

Crux

Banned deucer.
Actually, I’m just going to call the rest of this, because there is no way Mahna Mahna can win.

The Mahna Mahna losers were imperfectluck
You are Mahna Mahna.
You are allied with Mahna Mahna; your team information will be sent to you in a separate pm.

You are a purple Muppet with wild orange hair. You are most famous for your rendition of the song “Mahna Mahna”, for which you are named. You decided to stick together with your friends, the Snowths in this battle for supremacy, from which you are sure you will emerge victorious.

At night you may PM Ditto and Crux with “Night X – Put on a wig for FACTION”. You will put on a wig to disguise your true form, but only for one faction at a time. Place in the body of your PM which you want FACTION to see, as any attempt at inspection made by FACTION during the night will show this result. However, in the event that another faction inspects you, they will see your true PM. You may put on a different wig every night.

You win if all Muppet Labs and Animals are killed.
And Aura_Guardian
You are Snowth 1.
You are allied with Mahna Mahna; your team information will be sent to you in a separate pm.

You are a little pink muppet with a round mouth, most famous for your rendition of “Mahna Mahna”. You and your sister Snowth 2 allied yourselves with Mahna Mahna in order to be victorious in this struggle for survival. Despite your benign appearance, you are actually quite devious.

At night you may PM Ditto and Crux with “Night X – Doo doo doo USER”. You will sing softly to USER until they fall asleep, at which time you will steal their role PM. If you are successful you will receive USER’s full role PM.

You win if all Muppet Labs and Animals are killed.
And the final winners of Muppets Mafia are the underestimated Muppet Labs!!!!

Users Terrador
You are Beaker.
You are allied with Muppet Labs; your team information will be sent to you in a separate pm.

You are Dr. Honeydew's assistant in Muppet Labs. You were introduced in season 2 and have extremely bad luck with the experiments. Somehow everything bad happens to you, and because of this you have been shrunk, cloned, deflated, turned invisible, and blown up. Despite this, you always come back for more.

At night you may PM Ditto and Crux with "Night X - Stand next to USER". You will stand next to USER, knowing full well that anywhere you go something bad will happen to you. USER will be so amused at watching your pain that they will forget to do their action.

You win if all Assorted Monsters and Mahna Mahna are killed.
And of course, Bob_Squob
You are Dr. Nobel Price.
You are allied with Muppet Labs; your team information will be sent to you in a separate pm.

You are a Muppet doctor known for your crazy inventions, however all of them are either useless or have already been invented. It's your first time in the Muppet Theatre, as you spend most of your time in your far-off island laboratory. Luckily for you, your friend Dr. Honeydew has taken you in and is protecting you.

At night you may PM Ditto and Crux with "Night X - Discover USER". You will claim to discover USER, however they have already been discovered. You will learn that person's faction. Since you will give your own name to the target, you will not learn their role name.

You win if all Assorted Monsters and Mahna Mahna are killed.
These two fine user join LightWolf and the_sea_prince as victors in the realm outside the theatre.

Congratulations to the Humanoids and the Muppet Labs, winners of Muppet Mafia!

(Terrador had a high priority kill passed on with LW’s death which would have been passed on had he died. Mahna Mahna could not have won from this position. (Told you we couldn’t call it ;p))

Postgame will be up when I get around to it. Thanks for all the activity and I really hope you guys had fun playing this game, because we sure enjoyed hosting it.

I owe my victory entirely to Zorbees.

Seriously though, I cannot believe that we won. Seriously, half our team was dead on the first day! I'd like to thank my only actual team member, Terrador, as well as Ginjaninja and Wild Eep for helping us somehow make a comeback.

Mad creds to Ginga and Wild Eep; thanks to their alliance, we were able to kick some bootay. Ditto (lol, coz he's a mafia player, geddit?) for Bob_Squob, who actually followed the game. I... didn't do much, I just sent my kill.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol i thought you were a monster Life lol
IPL said you claimed something Animals friendly and then you claimed Role Name checker (which was outclassed by Fangren and ironically A_G who turned out to be Mahna) so I thought you were tying to fake claim. At that stage in the game I also had not worked out that our speciality was infomation either so sorry I guess for not trusting you.

Also sorry to the Mahna for things not working out. You prolly would have won if not for the Monsters having a higher prio kill than us

ginganinja

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Da Letter El we were going to keep Masterful alive and hook him constantly while you lynched the Muppet Labs -__-. It was the plan agreed on between IPL and myself and it would have worked had the monsters not had a higher prio kill.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Explain how killing someone you can easily lynch during the day, instead of backing out during the night and not being there in the lynch, makes any fucking sense. You kill terrador, you lynch bagman. Game over, we both win easily.

ginganinja

we had to kill a Monster first otherwise they would kill us all first. We killed once every 3 nights while Monsters could kill once every 2 nights AND had higher priority kill. Plus we had a Neutral out there wanting to kill B_T that night which would lose our hook thus having no way of stopping the Monsters kill.

Remember at that stage of the game it was 2 Labs/5 Humanoids/2 Monsters/2 Mahna/1 Neutral.

Monsters had a kill directed at us as well as Wild Eep trying to kill B_T which would have resulted in us losing our hook. Basically had we killed a Lab we probs would have lost (assuming Masterful still had his BPV/LPV)

The initial plan was we kill Bagman while B_T dies, lynch a lab the next two days (then you win) and we then lynch Masterfull and win. If you want to blame someone blame yourself, IPL said you apparently you idled N4 (?) and died making it a fuckload harder for your team to win. Stop bitching please, I feel like I did everything possible to help you guys win (while I was alive) and it feels your trying to shift blame onto me when your own idle fucked things up for both of us.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I'd explain why I idled, but I've done this more than enough on irc. The fact of the matter is that after that, there were easy things that could have been done to make a win between the both of us happen.

I'm mad enough at myself as-is; I'm just angry when other than that 1 mistake, we did pretty much everything right and were the most deserving team of a win.

"Remember at that stage of the game it was 2 Labs/5 Humanoids/2 Monsters/2 Mahna/2 Neutral."

It was 1 neutral but that's irrelevant and probably a typo.

I'm not complaining about your night 4/5 actions. I'm complaining about your night 6 ones. I'm fine with you doing whatever it is you did on night 4 or 5; 4 was my fault and 5 worked out. And honestly, I even told aura_guardian that lynching masterful probably wouldn't matter on day 5 (although I didn't know that kills passed on for non-united teams). Most of my prior bitching was because I thought that you had lost your kill and that somehow the labs went through a hook to kill bagman, which made me relatively angry.

Since I now see that that was not the case and the kill passed on to spiffy, I am angry that in a 4 humanoid/1 monster/2 mahna/2 lab/1 neutral scenario, in which the neutral cannot kill that night, nor can the monster, that spiffy would think it was necessary to get out of the game immediately with a kill on a monster, when we controlled the lynch and could get you out of eep's way before night 7, aka the night we got our kill back.

ginganinja

Yeah I see where you are coming from and I'm sorry that your faction did not get a well deserved win (I did try to help you guys!). For what its worth I left my team members the night plan just in case I died in which I outlined how we could both win and the steps to take. The plan had everything and probs would have worked (since it had allowed for 1 humanoid dying that night) but I guess Spiffy decided to go for the easy win and ignore helping you guys.

Again, sorry I guess for my faction members ignoring my instructions -_-but I do feel I did everything I could to help you guys until my unexpected death

If I may just say, the Mahna Mahna probably deserved to win this one. I think the Muppet Labs may have been the worst mafia faction ever, I was the only halfway competent member on the team and I was ONLY halfway competent. We were completely ignorant throughout the game and we won through a combination of luck, really good kills, and our opponent's stupidity.

You did a very good job of hiding. We had no idea who any of the Mahna Mahna members were, and it was obvious that ginjanija was aligned with you and wasn't going to reveal anything. Still, we were desperate, so we went along with him and killed half the monsters in one night. Then, the two of you decided to focus on the animals, figuring were dead anyway. Hell, I figured we were dead by that point, as none of the Mahna Mahna were dead and you were obviously controlling the game.

But here's where we got lucky. My inspect told me that Wild Eep was a wolf. Needing information, I attempted an alliance with him. He asked me if I could get him any information on Miss Piggy, and I told him I could, in exchange for Mahna Mahna info. He gave me a "freebie" that Da Letter El was a Mahna Mahna, to convince me that he knew enough info. Now, I didn't know who Miss Piggy was at all, but this was all the info I needed. I told Terrador to kill Da Letter El, and hoped it would go through.

Now, here's where it gets interesting. The night 4's actions come through and it seems that Terrador was hooked and that we have failed. At this point I figure we've lost and don't bother lynching the angryscientist. However, when I come back not only is Da Letter El dead, but an entire night has passed and Ginjaninja is also dead. Terrador has sent in my action for me and put our kill on masterful, but it failed.

This brings things to 2 monsters 2 labs 2 mahna mahna 4 humans 1 neutral. Thanks to masterful's high priority kill, I'm able to get the humanoids to vote with me. Thanks to the kill attempt to previous night, masterful no longer has protection. And Captain Bagman couldn't vote, giving us the 1 point advantage to win. From there, it was 2 on 2 where one side had a kill and the other didn't, guaranteeing our victory.

So yeah, I guess everything just sort of fell into place. If Da Letter El and Ginjaninja hadn't died at just the right times, and if that last lynch hadn't worked, we probably would have lost.We hardly did anything, I can see why you're mad, you were a much better Mafia faction then we were.

WHAT?! I WON! SWEET! sorry for not being able to plan, went to an unexpected holiday to fijii... no wiifii... i won! in your face that dude who said i had a gay name!
i thought imperfectluck was an animal... ah well... we owe this all to bob_squob terrador and wild eep! thank you for pwning them and goodgame and all that stuff!

No, we lynched him because my team (IPL to be specific) was pulling the strings from the start and we knew we needed him dead. You just thought that was the reason. Well, that was the reason for the first few votes on him, anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)