Pokémon Black Battle Subway Super Double
Battle streak: 88
1. Aerodactyl (M)
Item: Choice Band*
IVs: 31, 31, 31, 08, 31, 31
EV spread: 0, 252, 6, 0, 0, 252
Lv.50: 155, 235*, 86, 62, 95, 200
~ Rock Slide
~ Aerial Ace
~ Dragon Claw
2. Machamp (M)
Item: Choice Scarf*
Ability: No Guard
IVs: 31, 31, 31, 16, 31, 31
EV spread: 6, 252, 0, 0, 0, 252
Lv.50: 166, 182, 100, 70, 105, 175*
~ Stone Edge
~ Ice Punch
~ Fire Punch
3. Latios (M) „DRAGON“
Item: Choice Specs*
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
EV spread: 6 / 0 / 0 / 252 / 0 / 252
Lv.50: 156 / 99 / 100 / 273* / 130 / 178
~ Dragon Pulse
~ Grass Knot
4. Metagross „DOOMSDAY“
Item: Occa Berry
Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31, 31, 31, 21, 31, 31
EV spread: 84, 252, 4, 0, 6, 164
Lv.50: 166, 205, 151, 99 , 111, 111
~ Iron Head
~ Rock Slide
~ Bullet Punch
I wanted to try out CB Aero for a long time. I was surprised that it is almost a glass cannon, but why does it always trouble me when I face it? Oh, the speed and Rock Slide, an awful combination. I like AA and DynamicPunch, it´s a great feeling to actually "hit" in the Subway. AeroChamp are surprisingly good together (surprisingly because I just smacked Champ there), Fighting+Rock is a great attacking combination plus Unnerve makes sure no Lum Berries ruin the fun of confusion. Slide+DP = flinchfusion...if only it worked as well as imagined, the foe almost never flinches or hurts itself in confusion when you need it (below are some hax examples of the opposite), oh my god and Rock Slide missing the wrong oponent is the funniest thing...not ._.
Note about Unnerve: I like the fact that there´s no Sitrus activation, ChestoRests and Custap hax, but that only applies when Aero is alive...or switch and their Sitrus activates ._., you want to switch back in to nerf their Custap, oh but it activates before you come in lol...
#77 vs Veteran Colombo:
Suicune, Latias, Zapdos, Virizion
1. Aero Dragon Claw, 90% dmg to Latias, Latias Thunder, Aero fainted, Champ DynamicPunch 30% to Cune, Cune hurt itself.
- me Latios
2. Latias DM, Latios fainted, White Herb, Champ DynamicPunch, Cune Rest, Chesto.
- me Meta
3. Meta Bullet Punch, Latias fainted, Champ DynamicPunch, Cune hurt itself in its confusion.
- foe Zapdos
4. Champ DynamicPunch, Zap Light Screen, Meta Slide 60% dmg to Zap, Cune Ice Beam 128/166, Champ frozen.
5. Zap Thunder, Champ fainted, Meta Slide, Zap fainted, Cune flinched.
- foe Virizion
6. Virizion Sacred Sword, Meta Quake, Cune fainted, Viri at 78%.
7. Virizion Protect, Iron Head, Protected.
8. Virizion Sacred Sword Meta at 59/166 HP, Iron Head, 20%HP left.
9. Virizion Protect, Bullet Punch, Protected.
10. Meta Bullet Punch, Virizion fainted.
Yeah obvious mistake of sending in Latios instead of Meta to finish off foe Latias, end of turn 2 I was pretty much a goner, seeing as Machamp had only 2 more attacks. One of the best Metagross comebacks I experienced.
#85 vs Socialite Saty:
Cresselia, Suicune, Tornadus, Virizion
1. Cune Protect, Aero Slide 22% to Cresse, Champ DynamicPunch, Cune protected, Cresse Icy Wind.
2. Aero Slide, Champ DynamicPunch, Cresse flinched, Cune hurt itself, Cune Lefties.
3. Aero Slide, Cune avoided, Champ DynamicPunch, Cresse flinched, Cune hurt itself, Cune Lefties.
4. Champ back, Meta in, Aero Slide, CH on Cune, Cune fainted, Cresse at 3%, Icy Wind.
- foe Tornadus
5. Aero back, Champ in, Tornadus Focus Blast Champ, Meta Slide, Tornadus avoided, Cresse fainted.
- foe Virizion
6. Viri Calm Mind, Champ Stone Edge, 75% to Tornadus, Air Slash, Champ fainted, Meta Iron Head, Tornadus fainted.
- me Aero
7. Aero Aerial Ace, CH, Virizion fainted.
The above battle showcases the simple fact that Rock Slide is among the top worst attacks in the game (hi VGC´11 metagame), I´d say #2 in Subway doubles after Blizzard and also this game sucks, too much hacks.
#89 vs Psychic:
Spiritomb, Bronzong, Gardevoir, Froslass
1. Crunch + DynamicPunch Bronzong, Tomb WoW Aero, Zong TR through confusion.
2. Zong Zenbutt through confusion, Champ lives with low HP, Tomb Substitute, Champ DP, Zong KO, Aero Crunch Tomb.
- foe Gardevoir
3. Tomb Sucker, Champ fainted, Gardevoir Shadow Ball, Aero Crunch CH, Tomb sub broke.
- me Meta
4. Tomb Sucker, Aero fainted, Meta Iron Head Tomb to 20%, Garde Bolt.
- me Latios
5. Tomb Custap Sucker Latios, Meta Bullet, Tomb fainted, Garde Shadow Ball, Latios fainted.
- foe Froslass, TR ended
6. Froslass Shadow Ball, Gardevoir Thunderbolt, Meta fainted.
Bronzong is a *....* and should die in a fire, no wait maybe it´s Heatproof, OK so we need an Earthquake...oh it´s Levitate, after all. Yeah I should change the back row to handle these (and Slow-family) better.
Simple, yet one of the better teams I built, 88 on the first try is good (I don´t remember the last time I got over 100 lol). I´d change the back row because Psychics and Harlequins trouble me.