Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant another -POST- Jesus.. e.e

-Jigglypuff: Must always know two sound based moves, must always know Strength as a Wigglytuff, Can only battle when there's a berry in my inventory.
-Nidoran-M: Patriarch, must solo 3 Nidorino's, one trainer-owned to evolve into Nidorino, must solo 3 "King" or "Queen Pokemon and always hold Kings Rock to evolve into Nidoking,
-Totodile: Larson, must solo Bugsy to evolve into Croconaw and Chuck to evolve into Feraligatr.
-Murkrow: Krow, must know two Flying-type attacks,
-Pinsir: Must know 2 Fighting-type moves and 1 Bug-type move at all times.
-

@MelodyRae91, take Victory the Oddish. It doesn't like to lose so if its health goes red, it must switch out or be healed immediately. It is an offensive Pokemon so it is always under the effect of Taunt. It can evolve if it solos 10 trainers. It may evolve again if it solos a Gym Leader. Good luck!

Tez´s Platinum Scramble

Pokemon Platinum Scramble

-----
Team Members:

Chumchar the Chimchar by EndQuote
  • Cannot attack directly if any of your Pokemon have a status condition.
  • Cannot directly attack a Pokemon whose species is the same as one of that in my team.
  • Must solo Aaron.

Indie the Kriketot. by SimonSays
  • Cannot be used in Double or Tag battles.
  • Must not share EXP.
  • It must fight to the death, either it´s own or the foe´s.

Confused? the Zubat. by Super Saiyan
  • Must always know Supersonic, Confuse Ray, or Swagger.
  • Can only attack confused opponents.
  • To evolve into Golbat, have it KO 10 non-Gym Leader Pokemon by hurting themselves in their confusion.
  • To evolve into Crobat, it must KO 2 Gym Leader Pokemon by hurting themselves in their confusion.
  • Must solo Gardenia and Crasher Wake.

April the Finneon. by Jimera0
  • Must learn Rain Dance ASAP and use it as soon as it enters battle.
  • Swift Swim ability is recommended.
  • In order to evolve, it must solo Maylene in the rain, using rain-boosted Water-type moves.

???????? the Gible. by ShinySkarmory
  • Roger if male, Rogerette if female.
  • You must clear all Team Galactic lake events before it can evolve into Gabite.
  • Once it is Gabite, it may not use STAB moves until it solos Candice, you may use healing slaves so long as the only thing they do is heal Gabite, no attacking.
  • Solo Giratina to evolve to Garchomp, cannot capture Giratina.
  • No restrictions after it evolves into Garchomp.

??????? the Espeon. by MelodyRae91
  • Melody if female, Shadow if male.
  • Eevee must solo 10 Grass-types before evolving.
  • Must solo 10 "funny looking" Pokemon.
  • Must be sent out whenever a Pokemon has fainted if she's alive.
  • Must always know Shadow Ball.

-----

Currently On:
Haven´t even started the rom... Will do it later when I´m up for it...

-------
Progress:
None at all...

@Super Saiyan: Bellsprout was on my team last time, don't wanna use him again.

-Jigglypuff: Must always know two sound based moves, must always know Strength as a Wigglytuff, Can only battle when there's a berry in my inventory.
-Nidoran-M: Patriarch, must solo 3 Nidorino's, one trainer-owned to evolve into Nidorino, must solo 3 "King" or "Queen Pokemon and always hold Kings Rock to evolve into Nidoking,
-Totodile: Larson, must solo Bugsy to evolve into Croconaw and Chuck to evolve into Feraligatr.
-

Rejected because I hate Hoppip. It's a useless Pokemon, it's Evolutions aint great and it's stupid lookin. D:

Also used it before. Swore I never would again, haha.

-

Oddish works. Never had a problem with Bellossom. Or Vileplume. Same restrictions?

-Oddish: Victory, Restrictions pending.

Yep, same restrictions.

It doesn't like to lose so if its health goes red, it must switch out or be healed immediately. It is an offensive Pokemon so it is always under the effect of Taunt. It can evolve if it solos 10 trainers. It may evolve again if it solos a Gym Leader.

Have fun!

Done and done.

-Oddish: Victory, must try to never make it faint, must solo 10 Trainers to evolve into Gloom, a Gym Leader to evolve into Vileplume/Bellossom.

Update time!!! GODCHU swept Falkner's team with Volt Tackle and learned Quick Attack in the process. I just caught TucknRoll and have to train it to level 21 so it can solo Whitney later. Blossom has yet to learn Natural Gift. BunBun only has Drain Punch and Foresight of it's final moveset. Scyther and Dratini are all that is left. I got to go study for tomorrow's art test. See you guys later:)

Well, I guess I'll try one last time to give you a 'mon melody. You get Peck the Murkrow. Peck must know and use Peck every time Peck enters into battle. Peck is always under the effects of Taunt and Torment. Also, you can disregard Krow entirely if you'd like. KO 10 pokemon with Peck to evolve.

Okay, I already read the rules, but just to make things clear, if one of my Pokemon faints, what do I do with it? Release it or just go back to the Pokemon Center and heal it all up like if I´m playing normally? I kinda got the rules messed up between this and the Nuzlockes.
And what´s the best emulator to play this on?

If it's not a Nuzlocke, a fainted team member does NOT retire from the team; just heal it at the Poke-Center and it'll be good as new. The Scramble I'm doing right now is a Nuzlocke-type Scramble (called a "Scramblocke"). Yours is definitely NOT a Scramblocke. Read the OP.

Do any of you want me to keep Gym-wide updates? Like, as I complete a Gym, give you an update? Just started it because a thunderstorm knocked my power out, so..

Also, not sure who suggested Totodile, I think it was Jimera, but, it was a female. Is it cool that I named it Lara instead of Larson?

ALSO, I want an even harder challenge when I'm done this.. So I want this one on Soul Silver, but this time, I'll take the FIRST 6 suggestions, as long as five are the 5 balencing types [Water, Fire, Electric, Grass and Flying, the sixth can be whatever, but five must be those 4. Unless someone suggests a double-type, also aren't mega confusing [I have a blone hair, sue me. <<], and they're not:

Hoppip

Chikorita

Any Pokemon that can't be found until Kanto

Or any other Pokemon I know I hate, but have neglected to mention. [I'll say if it's rejected or not.]

Other than that, go nuts!

-
-
-
-
-
-

@MelodyRae, prepare thyself.

Take a Cyndaquil, name it Chikorita. Guess who it thinks it is?
It may not use any moves that Chikorita cannot also use. GL.

Ohh, you don't like that one? Fine then.
Take a male Weedle, NN Sheen. It thinks that it's a totally rockin' Vatican Assassin from Mars, and is God's gift to women. No restrictions on evolution to Kakuna, but in order to evolve into Beedrill, it must solo 10 Female pokemon in a row after using Harden, then String Shot. If its flow is interrupted by a Male pokemon, it must start again (Genderless pokemon will be taken as a free pass, neither counting towards the 10 total nor stopping it).

Take your pick. =]

Melody, fish, yes fish, for King George the Tentacool. If Liquid ooze, combined move power may not exceed 120. If Clear Body, must solo Whitney's Miltank, Chuck's Primape, Bruno's Hitmonchan, and Lance's Gyrados. Have fun.

Don't take too many scrambles at once; I found that out the hard way...

Anyways, take A MOTHER<snip>ING BELLSPROUT. THATS RIGHT A MOTHER<snip>ING BELLSPROUT. ITS SO BADASS THAT EVERYONE CALLS IT BADASS. ITS SO AWESOME, IT COULD TOTALLY SOLO THAT NORMAL TYPE GYM LEADER AND EVOLVE RIGHT AFTERWARDS. DUDE, IT COULD DO THE SAME THING FOR THE ICE GYM LEADER TOO, AM I RIGHT BRO? OH YEAH, AND THERE'S NO NEED FOR IT TO USE NON ATTACKING MOVES, BECAUSE ITS
S
O

A
W
E
S
O
M
E

Time for another challange! Since Brazilian Guy was unable to use my Smeargle, I've chosen to test that one. Never give a challange you wouldn't do yourself, right? So, next to Smeargle I'll be taking 5 additional mons.

- Platinum Scramble
- Trading: Choose ANY pokemon
- Well, except Wooper/Rattata/Ledian/Jynx/Machop since I just used them.
- Instead of 'first-come-first-serve', I'll choose the most original challanges given within reasonable time. You may reserve a pokemon.

To be editted:

Take a Smeargle, name it DaVinci*

DaVinci joins your party to meet as much gymleaders as possible. As an artist, he aims to sketch a picture during every gymbattle. He's also interested in the technical aspects of battle, so he must effectively copy a gymleader's move in the process. Sketch a move from 7 gymleaders to complete the challenge. After sketching a move in the eighth gym he is ecstatic. Solo the first two proper trainers on your way to the pokemon league.

DaVinci also aims to put his new moves to good use. Wanting to be a true member of the team, he must participate in major battles. Have him land an attack versus all three Galactic executives, and have him land a status move during two rival battles. For cool points you may solo a gymleader of your choice (depending on who is left) and sketch Garchomp's Outrage (?) in the battle with Cynthia.

Start your challenge ASAP, as he re-learns sketch at level 11, 21, 31 etc. This gets him at lvl 61 in the eighth gym. Do yourself a favor and hatch him pre-trade to save yourself the boring grinding. You may also equip/trade cool items to raise his lackluster stats. In case you need to grind, why not get him some proper EV's while you're at it? Save and reset are your friend.

Have Fun!

*Aim for Technician. If you get Own Tempo, I guess you should call him Van Gogh.
Sage Chow take Jean/Abe the Togepi. It must learn and keep Metronome ASAP. In order to evolve, it must use all moves that Vaporeon learns by level up. Metronome must be the first move it uses in battle. Have a good day:)

Vaporeon's Level Up Moveset for Gen 4:

1. Tackle (Done)
2. Tail Whip
3. Helping Hand(Metronome cannot select so ignore this)
4. Sand Attack (Done)
5. Water Gun
6. Quick Attack
7. Bite
8. Aurora Beam (Done)
9. Aqua Ring
10. Last Resort (Done)
11. Haze
12. Acid Armor (Done)
13. Hydro Pump (Done)
14. Muddy Water

The attacks do not have to connect. They just have to be chosen.
Sage Chow, take a Piplup and name it Flightless.
This tiny penguin constantly tries to fly from battle, so if it's health falls into the red zone, it can use only flying-type moves. (After level 15)

In addition, it is just biding it's time until it evolves, in hopes that evolving new wings might help it take to the sky.
It must solo five trainer-owned Pokémon with only Bide to evolve to Prinplup.
It must solo a gym leader's Pokémon with only Bide to evolve to Empoleon.

It must solo Bertha.

Good luck!
@SageChow, you get this exciting medium challenge. You get Mare the Marill. Mare cannot know any move that can be learned by a horse pokemon, or forget the move ASAP, and the BP of all the moves cannot exceed 140. One boosting move and one other status move is allowed. Solo every horse you face(ex. Pontya), but Mare can never battle any other fire types unless mare is the last member of your team. Solo any 1 gym leader after Chuck without more than 5 uses of SE moves and being only 5 levels higher than their GLMP(Gym Leader's Main Pokemon) to evolve. Finally, solo 140 pokemon, each of a different name, but wild is ok.
@Chow, take a Jigglypuff. to evolve into Wigglytuff, Jigglypuff must solo 5 of every type of Pokemon excluding Dragon-types.
@Sage Chow, since it seems the rules say you can't dismiss the non-creative ones like you said you would, I'm going to give you the LEAST CREATIVE CHALLANGE EVER >:O. Take a Bidoof and name it... Bidoof. A nickname is TOO ORIGINAL. It must use <Swagger> every time it enters battle. It must solo <Gardenia> to evolve. If it encounters a <Water> type it must either run from the battle or switch out. <Flint>?

And yes, <> tags means you get to insert your own ideas. I'm too unoriginal to come up with my own.

Enjoy :D

So I've completed the first four gyms. So far the greatest challange has been Gardenia who was really hard to solo with a level 20 Bidoof. I had one X-SpD to save me, got killed by crit-hax many times and had to rely on confusion to win. I guess I could have grinded but that would be too easy.

The team:

Flightless (Empoleon) - Level 37
Nature: Calm, Ability: Torrent
- Bide
- Aerial Ace
- Brine
- Aqua Jet
Status: Best pokemon on the team. He solo'd 5 trainers using bide + super potions and solo'd the entire Veilstone gym with Bide. The mandatory use of Peck when down to the red isn't that bad at first and now that he has Aerial Ace it's gotten a lot more managable.

DaVinci (Smeargle) - Level 39
Nature: Hasty, Ability: Technician
- Headbutt
- Razor Leaf
- Will-O-Wisp
- Force Palm
Status: In a way I still got the first gym. Fred used Growl as a substitute for Sketch, and DaVinci was able to copy Headbutt in a double battle on his way to Eterna City. Later on he sketched Gardenia's Razor Leaf, Fantina's Will-O-Wisp and Maylene's Force Palm. Using a Power Bracer I got him to maximise attack. Technician plus coverage makes Razor Leaf and Force Palm pretty good. Will-O-Wisp is really awesome. It helps out his frail defense and wears the foe down. The flinch-chance and STAB on Headbutt is pretty much exceding my expectations; I'm keeping it all the way with Will-O-Wisp.

Fred (Bibarel) - Level 31
Nature: Adamant, Ability: Unaware
- Headbutt
- Swagger
- Yawn
- Rock Smash
Status: I dubbed him 'Fred' to have real nickname. Overall Unaware + Swagger is cool, until Fred dies and the entire team is swept: That damned Skuntank got the crit hax and swept me twice! He also completed his solo as a lvl 20 Bidoof. Gardenia is quite a boss. Using an X-Att, I confused her first two 'mons and went straight for the Headbutt hoping for the hax. Her Cherrim was the most dreaded as a Flower Gift Magical Leaf would KO me regardless, and Leech Seed would require me to heal each turn costing me the match. The only solution was to hope for the confusion and Headbutt straight for the KO. Eventually I got the confusion with the X-att securing the 2HKO. Next up: the Roserade. The only way to beat it was to switch in a heal-fodder to get rid of Leech Seed, apply an X-SpD to live two Magical Leafs (at one HP, lucky me) and prey that headbutt gives me a enough power to win: He lived with one hp left to score the KO with headbutt! Bidoof is such a Boss ;)

PuffDaddy (Jigglypuff) - Level 36
Nature: Mild, Ability: Cute Charm
- Disable
- Gyro Ball
- Roll Out
- Body Slam
Status: Spamming Body Slam/Roll Out works great. It's high level due to the constant solo's makes it a powerhouse on the team. Disable trolls the opponent and helps Smeargle get in during the gym-battles. About half of the type-solo's are complete. Fire is proving to be difficult, as three subsequent Ponyta's got a flinch/crit hax on me or the burn with Flamewheel. I decided to only count trainer owned pokemon for this challange. As there was no nick given, I had to improv a name.

Abe (Togepi) - Level 34
Nature: Gentle, Ability: Serene Grace
- Charm
- Yawn
- Metronome
- Wish
Status: PP-upped the metronome and gave it the exp share for a while. It is an ulimate troll with Sweet Kiss/Encore/Yawn/Charm in it's arsenal. After about 300 metronome's i've had only 4 of 12 and get really frustrated with stuff like Memento and Selfdestruct. Seriously: I've had it die 5 times already due to that damned Memento. What's more frustrating is that it won't select any of the mandatory moves (It hasn't since Hearthome!).

Mare (Marill) - Level 21
I already caught this guy, but am a bit confused about the challange: I'm assuming Horse = Ponyta/Rapidash (or did you mean Girafarig/Stantler and the likes of them?) I'm also assuming Chuck = Wake. And that you really mean that he can't learn Tackle and Tail Whip because Ponyta can learn it..*
*Mare can't use: Tackle, Tail Whip, Attract, Captivate, Double Team, Facade, Frustration, Iron Tail, Natural Gift, Hidden Power, Protect, Rest, Return, Secret Power, Sleep Talk, Strength, Substitute, Toxic

Right before facing Candice; will delete Waterfall to make room for another Sketch.

The team:

Flightless (Empoleon) - Level 42
Nature: Calm, Ability: Torrent
- Bide
- Aerial Ace
- Surf
- Aqua Jet
Status: He's been benched for a while, to give the rest of the team a chance to catch up. With Surf he's back on the team, Ko-ing stuff with surf. I'm keeping Bide for cool points. Still needs to solo Bertha.

DaVinci (Smeargle) - Level 60
Nature: Hasty, Ability: Technician
- Headbutt
- Waterfall
- Will-O-Wisp
- Earthquake
Status: He's pretty awesome with Will-O-Wisp and scoring a bit of flinch-hax. His mandatory high level makes him an absolute staple on the team, often preventing me from being swept by rampant Electric and Fighting types. He solo'd Crasher Wake while stealing Waterfall from his Gyarados. One X-def + Burn was enough to seriously stall out his team. Even at -1 Att he simply flinch-haxed Headbutt to make up for things. I didn't even miss razor leaf (allthough it might have saved a few Moomoo Milks). Oh yeah, he appeared shortly versus Byron's Steelix to nab the ever awesome Earthquake. Grinded him in Iron Island to get him to re-learn Sketch.

Fred (Bibarel) - Level 43
Nature: Adamant, Ability: Unaware
- Headbutt
- Swagger
- Yawn
- Rock Smash
Status: He needs Waterfall; I'm fed up with Rock Smash. Headbutt is cool. After a few Swagger miscalculations (where he died and I got swept by +4/+6 physical attackers), I decided to keep Yawn as a fail-save.

PuffDaddy (Jigglypuff) - Level 41
Nature: Mild, Ability: Cute Charm
- Disable
- Shadowball
- Rollout
- Body Slam
Status: Those damned Fire-types always get the hax when he has to solo them. The Magmar near Snowpoint got a crit, I healed to full but he got another crit, burned me and killed me by that stupid hail.. After Iron Island, it just needs to solo one more Fire-type to evolve. It's about time too; his paper thin defense is really starting to annoy me. I haven't even bothered leveling him anymore. His function is to come in, take a hit and Disable the most effective attack.. But more often than not he dies to a crit or simply get's OHKO'd.

Abe (Togepi) - Level 38
Nature: Gentle, Ability: Serene Grace
- Charm
- Yawn
- Metronome
- Wish
Yay he selected Tackle! He can be usefull even at a medium level. But right now it's his turn on the bench until after Snowpoint.

Mare (Azumarill) - Level 51
Nature: Serious, Ability: Huge Power
- Rollout
- Aqua Tail
- Aqua Ring
- Rain Dance
I reserved Candice for DaVinci, so it was either Byron or Volkner. So I solo'd Byron with a level 40 Marill, but man was that stupid Magneton a pain! Even after one X-SpD Thunderbolt did between 90 and 105% damage! There was no other way that opting for mild team support: Puff Daddy could (barely) live one T-bolt to use Disable. This would give Mare enough time to set up +1 Att and SpD. Only a 2HKO with Aquatail, it still was difficult to pull it off. One Metal Sound and I would be done for:

Turn 1: He T-bolts Puff Daddy, who Disable's this insane attack for 5 turns.
Turn 2: Puff Daddy is killed by tri-attack.
Turn 3: I send out Mare and use a Guard Spec to prevent his Metal Sound.
Turn 4: I set up X-Spec Def while he uses Flash Cannon for pitiful damage.
Turn 5: I set up X-Att while he uses another Metal Sound (key moment where I lost many times: If he had used Tri attack here, I would have had to heal, costing me a vital turn of disable and forcing me to stall 15 Thunderbolts with a high damage roll that OHKO's me regardless and no time to set up another X-SpD. If I had simply attacked on this turn, he would have used a Hyper Potion and stalled out the Disable)
Turn 6: I attack with Aquatail, dealing 50% damage, he goes for another Metal Sound.
Turn 7: Disable is over and he attacks with Thunderbolt, I live at 5 HP (another key moment) and KO the bastard with Aqua Tail.
Rest of the Match: Fodder comes in to die to Earthquake. DaVinci comes in to Sketch and die. Mare continues his solo as I heal, set up X-def/X-att's, OHKO the Steelix on a crit and 2HKO the Bastiodon.

Sage Chow take Jean/Abe the Togepi. It must learn and keep Metronome ASAP. In order to evolve, it must use all moves that Vaporeon learns by level up. Metronome must be the first move it uses in battle. Have a good day:)

Vaporeon's Level Up Moveset for Gen 4:

1. Tackle
2. Tail Whip
3. Helping Hand(Metronome cannot select so ignore this)
4. Sand Attack
5. Water Gun
6. Quick Attack
7. Bite
8. Aurora Beam
9. Aqua Ring
10. Last Resort
11. Haze
12. Acid Armor
13. Hydro Pump
14. Muddy Water

The attacks do not have to connect. They just have to be chosen.

P.S. Any one want to name my Scyther for my Heart Gold Scramble????? Refer to post #12159. NO RUDE NAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)