Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Axmaster, take MisQuote the Misdreavus.
This Misdreavus is very cheerful, so it feels bad for it's foes.
It cannot use attacks if they would be super-effective, because that would be unfair to it's opponents.

It must solo every trainer in a gym except the gym leader to evolve.

Good luck!

(429th post. Mismagius is Pokémon number 429. Awesome.)

@Axmaster68: Take Dummy007 the Shuckle. He's an intellectual, so, to show this, he must always hold an item with either "glasses" or "lens" in it whenever such an item becomes available (or Choice Specs, but that seems pretty stupid). He also wants to prove that he deserves to be called an intellectual, so he must solo all Trainers you encounter that wear glasses unless this conflicts with something else. He prefers to take his time with everything, so he must have a -Speed nature, preferably Quiet (this is also why he can only run a 12-minute mile). Lastly, he must learn Rest ASAP and keep it forever, since great minds need plenty of sleep. However, since he, like me, gets less sleep than he should, you must wake him up the turn after he uses Rest, by any means necessary.

Summary:
-Male Shuckle named Dummy007
-Must hold an item with a lens (Scope/Zoom Lens, Black/Wise Glasses, Choice Specs)
-Must solo all Trainers with glasses
-Must have a -Speed nature, preferably Quiet
-Must learn and keep Rest ASAP, and must be awoken the turn after Rest is used

For Axmaster, I give you Whut?errrr the Slowpoke. He is always incredibly tired (I never get to sleep ;~;), and such must always keep Yawn, and he must use it everytime he is sent out before doing anything else. If he happens to fall asleep through other means, such as an opponent's Sleep Powder/Hypnosis, he must not switch out until he wakes up, and you can not use items like Full Heals and the Chesto Berry to wake him up before he should, but if you do, he can not fight in the rest of the battle, as he HATES being woken up. He is also a bit slow on the news sometimes (too busy), so he can only evolve into a Slowbro once he reaches level 42, 5 levels after he should. He must also solo Erika, as he hates the Grass type and thinks almost all of them suck (Shaymin-S, Breloom, and Ludicolo are the only ones I like) and must solo 5 Super Nerds and 5 Scientists (edited to fix the all thing, although there are only 8 scientists and 11 Super Nerds in the game, but I digress) to show he's smarter than them.

Unrelated to Axmaster's Scramble, but I still need three (see my original post on why I'm using 7 pokes now) more Pokemon for mine, and I would also like a few restrictions on things outside of battle. I will love you forever if you give me something <3

All accepted, except please, could you add a number too these specific trainer challenges? Soon I won't know which pokemon to solo which trainer with. My team will be shown after 8 and 12 scramblemons. Thanks to all who have given me scramblemons, and keep 'em coming!!

@Axmaster68, Take Saiyan the Tauros. He may look big and tough but he is very friendly, so teach him Strength to prove his power and Return to show his friendliness. His other 2 moves must be Physical and not Normal type because he wants good attacking coverage. He likes a new challenge and is always ready for anything new, so every new route he enters for the first time, he must be the lead Pokemon until a battle takes place. He must solo Misty because he believes she was the best traveling companion with Ash. Good luck and have fun!

Axmaster, you get Jimer the Scyther (Yes I know he'll share that Pinneco's type but goddamit I love Scyther so you're getting one). Jimer cares more for his friend's safety than his own, and so must switch in to take a hit from an opponent that would've KO'd the Pokemon it took the place of 30 times to evolve. He loves Speed and Stealth, and so must have and keep a Priority move and a Dark type move ASAP so he can feel like a ninja.

In other news, I have put up Chapter 13 of my Leaf Green Scramble! The link is in my Signature as always, and you'll be wanting to check this one out, because I fight the Pokemon League in this one!

That Chingling is accepted. That leaves the rest of Wave 5. Remember, trading to evolve includes Mantyke's evolution requiring that Remoraid be in the party, since Remoraid won't be a team member.

@ Jimera, accepted, though I'm not king serperior. Super Saiyan, accepted. @ Water Warrior, the changes to my challenge to you are OK with me. My team so far:
For Axmaster, I give you Whut?errrr the Slowpoke. He is always incredibly tired (I never get to sleep ;~;), and such must always keep Yawn, and he must use it everytime he is sent out before doing anything else. If he happens to fall asleep through other means, such as an opponent's Sleep Powder/Hypnosis, he must not switch out until he wakes up, and you can not use items like Full Heals and the Chesto Berry to wake him up before he should, but if you do, he can not fight in the rest of the battle, as he HATES being woken up. He is also a bit slow on the news sometimes (too busy), so he can only evolve into a Slowbro once he reaches level 42, 5 levels after he should. He must also solo Chuck, as he was going to solo Morty due to his weakness to Ghost, but he didn't realize Abra beat him already, and must solo all Super Nerds and Scientists to show he's smarter than them.

The all part needs changing.

You get Jimer the Scyther (Yes I know he'll share that Pinneco's type but goddamit I love Scyther so you're getting one). Jimer cares more for his friend's safety than his own, and so must switch in to take a hit from an opponent that would've KO'd the Pokemon it took the place of 30 times to evolve. He loves Speed and Stealth, and so must have and keep a Priority move and a Dark type move ASAP so he can feel like a ninja.

@Axmaster68: Take Dummy007 the Shuckle. He's an intellectual, so, to show this, he must always hold an item with either "glasses" or "lens" in it whenever such an item becomes available (or Choice Specs, but that seems pretty stupid). He also wants to prove that he deserves to be called an intellectual, so he must solo all Trainers you encounter that wear glasses unless this conflicts with something else. He prefers to take his time with everything, so he must have a -Speed nature, preferably Quiet (this is also why he can only run a 12-minute mile). Lastly, he must learn Rest ASAP and keep it forever, since great minds need plenty of sleep. However, since he, like me, gets less sleep than he should, you must wake him up the turn after he uses Rest, by any means necessary.

Summary:
-Male Shuckle named Dummy007
-Must hold an item with a lens (Scope/Zoom Lens, Black/Wise Glasses, Choice Specs)
-Must solo all Trainers with glasses
-Must have a -Speed nature, preferably Quiet
-Must learn and keep Rest ASAP, and must be awoken the turn after Rest is used

The all trainers needs to be changed.

Axmaster, take MisQuote the Misdreavus.
This Misdreavus is very cheerful, so it feels bad for it's foes.
It cannot use attacks if they would be super-effective, because that would be unfair to it's opponents.

It must solo every trainer in a gym except the gym leader to evolve.

Good luck!

Take King S. The Abra. King S. Is extremely intelligent and is always on Smogon. As such King S. must know Calm Mind because he is extremely calm. He must know Charge Beam because he is always on his phone/computer and must keep them charged at all times. Teach him Shadow Ball because he has an extremely dark sidethat can be seen during his experiments. Also, teach him Psychic because he knows that a good fighter ALWAYS uses a weapon that is the most effective. He hates the memory of soloing Morty with BunBun the Buneary, so he must solo Morty. Kadabra can only evolve after soloing a Team Rocket Exectutive with a Koffing and the red haired one once. TM usage is unlimited as is knowledge. To become Alakazam, solo the rival at any time because he has always hated his rudeness. Overall, have a great run:)

Take Beastly the Totodile. Beastly is very cocky and thinks everything he does is awesome, because lets face it...it is. When facing wild pokemon and Beastly is the first one sent out, he cannot run away or switch out because he wants to show everyone how awesome he is. Beastly can evolve once he has proven just how awesome he is, by soloing any 6 gym pokemon that know SE moves against him. Once Beastly has turned into Croconaw, if he is over level 21, you should try to only heal him through potions since he is old enough to "drink" and its one of his favorite things to do. He may evolve into Feraligator when he gets the first opportunity because lets face it, Croconaw can't handle all that awesome. As Feraligator, Beastly knows he is super awesome now, and cannot switch out against anyone, unless he has under 10 HP.
There are a few restrictions he must follow no matter the form.

- He must be the highest level pokemon in your party at all times, because he's that awesome
- He may only know Physical moves in his move set. Because he's so proud of his awesome muscles
- He may only hold 2 items. Macho Brace or Muscle Band.
- He is very loyal and will not leave your side so he cannot be boxed or Day Cared.

Take Zipo the Natu, my all time favorite pokemon besides Chinchou. Now, I hate running and biking with a fiery passion, so Zipo must not be in the lead spot whenever you are running or biking in-game. I love love love TMs so Zipo must know at least 2 TM moves. It cannot use any physical moves. I have glasses that I love, so Zipo must as well, BlackGlasses (have fun, they're annoying to get). I hate Water, Lemonade, and Milk, so you cannot feed those to Zipo. To evolve into Xatu, you must solo Chuck and teach Surf to something and have Natu out first when you are surfing 25 times during wild encounters and solo all of them, because I learned to swim rather late in life for living so close to the water.

The solo will be changed, as King S. got Morty first.

For you I give DJ Ruler the Pineco. DJ has always wanted to be cool, he thinks that by becoming a DJ this will be achieved. Therefore he must keep Rapid Spin in his move set for the duration of the challange. However he doesn't enjoy hanging out with other people much so because of that he can not participate in any double battles. As well he believes knowledge is power meaning that he must learn all new moves that occur via level up. For him to evolve into Forretress he must solo 10 Hikers to prove he is rugged enough to become a Steel type. Have fun.

-@Axmaster68, Take Saiyan the Tauros. He may look big and tough but he is very friendly, so teach him Strength to prove his power and Return to show his friendliness. His other 2 moves must be Physical and not Normal type because he wants good attacking coverage. He likes a new challenge and is always ready for anything new, so every new route he enters for the first time, he must be the lead Pokemon until a battle takes place. He must solo Misty because she is his favorite companion that traveled with Ash. Good luck and have fun
-
-
-Reserved for IAR if he gets on soon, otherwise open.

No more Water, Bug, or Psychic types please, I did say I wanted some variety in the typing of my pokemon.

Um.....Jimera0, I haven't asked for another Scramble yet because I am still on my first one. Do you mean Axemaster? He is doing one instead.
It says Axmaster I don't know what you're talking about *innocent face*

But for real, sorry about that XD I don't know why I did that.

Since i cant be f***ed going through all of this, can somebody please tell me if someone answered my question?
If no then this is the question
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3455879
Its like post number 10-20 or something
EDIT-Ax take a Machop, name it Maxieman, likes the hero in the movie kickass must get his ass kicked at the start and nearly die(faint), once he accompilices that goal he can evolved, to evolve again he must blow up(Dynamic Punch) the bad guy boss(Archer). But unlike in the movie, he doesnt quit being a hero and instead decides to keep being a hero and must try to solo any dark types he sees, except flying ones as that somehow reminds him of red Mist.
Have fun:)
(That should stop your dark type weakness)

I believe it is either Kanto or the Safari zone.

Anyways, Maxie would you like to give me a challenge? Rules are in posts 359 and somewhere between 345-355. Thanks.

I like it, but does he have your personality and a cool variation of your username? I think not, so if you change it, I will accept your challange. Also, do levitating dark types count? Also, I'd prefer if the word all was changed, again.

I like it, but does he have your personality and a cool variation of your username? I think not, so if you change it, I will accept your challange. Also, do levitating dark types count? Also, I'd prefer if the word all was changed, again.
wait that was one of the rules.....whoops should've read them.......
Also which all and change his name to Maxieman(Zombachu came up with it) then, and trust me you dont want him to have my personality..........

I know, guys and gals, that it has been a looooong time since my last update and that this barely qualifies as one, but I have just trained all of my team(BunBun the Lopunny, Blossom the Meganium, TucknRoll the Sandslash, GODCHU the Pikachu, and Reaper the Scizor) to level 33. I plan on skipping Jasmine(and Reaper's solo) temporarily and go straight for Pryce. I figure that it would be to my advantage to gain a few levels first.

White Scramble Challange

This will be my post for all updates concerning my Challange

Hero The Scraggy
Centi The Venipede
Chuck Norris The Sawk
Wad the Sewaddle
Analytic the Throh
Zip-Zap the Joltik

It is now time to start my first challenge here on Smogon and I am extremely excited. Now the disappointing thing is I can’t have any scramble mons until before the second gym so the first little part will be a summary until I catch Analytic and Chuck Norris.

So I choose Tepig as my starter. I decided on him to keep the Fighting/Bug thing going. Beat Cheren and Bianca very easily. I just tackle spam everything that stands in my way up until Striaton. Then I go to the Dream yard and pick up a Pansage just to make this process go faster so I can get my scramble pokemon. As for the gym battle I take out Cress’ Lillipup very easily, and then get Panpour into the Yellow for my Pansage to finish it off. Then I just do some more tackle spamming until I finally reach Nacrene City. Now it is time to catch me a Throh and a Sawk.

So on about the third encounter I find a level 12 Throh who is now Analytic. Now it is time for me to catch a Sawk. 10 minutes passes and I still haven’t found one. So I decide to go on Serebii and check how often you find them in White. And I see that they are only seen in shaking patches of grass 5% of the time. So I decide to just run around endlessly until I see the shaking patches of grass. After about 15 minutes of running around and Audino training Analytic I see my first Sawk. I catch it of course, only to find that it has Inner Focus. Alright I can wait not everyone is going to have Sturdy for its ability. After another 20 minutes I finally find another. Again it has Inner Focus. So I decide to take a break, more or less because I have to go eat Canadian Thanksgiving dinner. So when I come back after another 20 minutes of searching I find a third Sawk. IT HAS STURDY, Hallelujah. From there I decide to take out an Audino, and then I go out to beat Lenora.

As for the Lenora battle, considering I have two fighting types with me this is going be a breeze. I decide to use Chuck Norris for the majority of the gym to even out his level with that of Analytic. Chuck Norris then proceeds to sweep Lenora like Chuck Norris does, by kicking people in the face. Twice in one turns. Now I begin my trek into a deeper story, one I never imagined being a part of. Well not really but it makes this sound cooler.

Current Stats:

Analytic the Throh
Level 20, Lax Nature
- Vital Throw
- Rock Smash
- Bide
- Seismic Toss

Chuck Norris the Sawk
Level 19, Mild Nature
- Leer
- Bide
- Low Sweep
- Double Kick

Chapter 2: Rounding out the Team.

We are now getting congratulated on our victory over Lenora when suddenly her husband comes in to tell us that team Plasma has threatened to steal the museum’s prized dragon skull to prove something or other. We go into the museum and we hear there speech before seeing them run off. We then leave the gym and see the Castelia gym leader Burgh. He tells us that Team Plasma have run off into Pinwheel Forest with the Dragon Skull. Lenora tells me that I should go with Burgh and not her, meaning more work for us.

We eventually get to Pinwheel Forest and Burgh tells us to take the path that winds through the forest while he “Cuts off” the grunts so that they can’t get to the Skyarrow Bridge. This leads us to the grassy part of the forest. The good news is that here we can catch 2 new members of our team. The first pokemon I encounter is a Venipede, I proceed to catch it and now we have Centi. I go around beating the assorted rangers and Plasma grunts who have hidden themselves in the woods. While this happens I also catch Wad the Sewaddle. The only downside to gaining two new team members is the grinding that must befall me to get the team back up to around the same level. Anyway we end up defeating the Plasma grunts, no thanks to Burgh, and retrieve the Dragon Skull for Lenora, who in turn gives us a Moon Stone as thanks. From here we get to go to Castelia City as well as Route 4 where I plan to catch the 5th member of our team, Hero the Scraggy.

After a bit of grinding and the capture of Hero I decide to progress the storyline by going to try and fight Burgh. Of course he isn’t able to battle as he has heard that Team Plasma has some sort of operation base in the city. So we go down to the pier where we find Bianca and some girl with purple hair who introduces herself as Iris. Bianca tells us that team Plasma have stolen her pokemon, we of course have no idea of the whereabouts of team Plasma in Castelia city until a grunt shows up on the pier. We follow him to the hideout where Burgh and I have to battle a couple of grunts just outside their building. Once inside we see three of the seven sages and Ghetsis goes on a rant about something or other. We end up getting Bianca’s pokemon back and Ghetsis and crew just run away. As soon as everyone leaves we finally get access to Burgh’s gym. Centi solos the trainer with a level 21 Sewaddle and we make our way to Burgh fairly easily. Burgh was taken down with a bit f effort but it wasn’t the hardest thing ever. Centi took out his Leavanny, Chuck Norris took out his Dwebble and Wad took out his Whirlipede.

After capturing the badge from Burgh I got a call from Bianca telling me that she has gotten stronger and that we should battle. When we do meet up we find that infact she is just as easy to beat as before, taking out her whole team with no real problems. As soon as that ends and I walk out onto route 4 we are bumped into by Cheren who in turn challenges us to a battle. Again we don’t have much trouble with Cheren and his Pokemon. After defeating him we head to a rest house to heal everyone up and now we are training in the Desert Resort trying to grind everyone up.

Current Stats:

Chuck Norris the Sawk
Level 23, Mild Nature
- Rest
- Counter
- Low Sweep
- Double Kick
Moveset: 2/4

Analytic the Sawk
Level 23, Lax Nature
- Vital Throw
- Revenge
- Rock Smash
- Seismic Toss
Solo of Brycen: Not Complete

Centi the Venipede
Level 23, Bold Nature
- Poison Sting
- Bug Bite
- Poison Tail
- Protect
Trainer Pokemon Poisoned: 8/15

Wad The Sewaddle
Level 23, Mild Nature
- Tackle
- String Shot
- Bug Bite
- Razor Leaf
Different Move Type Solos: 3/5

Hero The Scraggy
Level 22, Gentle Nature
- Sand-Attack
- Brick Break
- Headbutt
- Rock Smash
Dark Pokemon Defeated: 1/50 0/20

3/4 of my current Pokémon cannot use any attacking moves.
I hate everything.

EXP Share Grinding, GO!

Oh dear, no Ember yet on No Touchy then I'm guessing? Well it gets it at lv 16 so it shouldn't take you too long to get it at least :P

And here I thought I was being nice giving you a fire type XD

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Axmaster68, seems like you want a Pokemon from me, right? Okay, let's see...

Take a Ditto. Yes, I'm dead serious, a Ditto. You must catch the first Ditto you see. If it is hoolding an Item, it must keep hold of it & you may not give it any new items. Your restrictions depend on its item.

None: It can never be the lowest leveled member out of all your Scramblemons. When it transforms, it can only use attacking moves the Pokemon has, & it must stay in until it faints.

Quick Powder: Oh Noes! You appear to have a Nuzlocke-mon with three lives, no continues! Each time it faints, it loses a life, when it loses them all, it dies. Permanently. Each time it solos a Gym Leader/E4 Pokemon, it gains a life! It must stay in your party until it dies.

Metal Powder: It can never be the lowest leveled member out of all your Scramblemons. It may only fight against Pokemon with a higher level than it.

Either way, name it ItsADouche. Of course, with random restrictions, it does reflect my randomness.

Have fun.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Pearl Anniversary Scramble: 1st Update

Double Post blah blah, Last Post on Page Syndrome blah blah, I has an update to my Scramble.

Original Post

• Began Story under the Name: Random, & the Rival: Idiot
  • Got 2x4 the Piplup
  • Traded for a couple of eggs
  • Got Cloak the Burmy & Mr.Dreavus the Misdreavus
  • Went up Route 202, soloing 3 Trainers with 2x4, 3/9
  • Soloed 1 Trainer in the Trainers School with 2x4, 4/9
  • Went to Route 204, soloed another Trainer with 2x4, 5/9
  • Soloed Idiot with Mr.Dreavus, 1/3
  • Went up Route 203, soloed another Trainer with 2x4, 6/9
  • Went through Oreburgh Gate, soloed another Trainer with 2x4, 7/9
  • Arrived in Oreburgh
  • Went down Oreburgh Mine, got Roark to go to his Gym
  • Went into Gym, soloed a minor with 2x4, 8/9
  • Grinded 2x4 on Route 207 to Lv16, Hopiing it was enough to solo Roark
  • Soloed Roark with 2x4 on Attempt #1, 9/9.
  • That's the update

Cloak (Female Burmy) @ Nothing
Lv:11/Brave/Shed Skin
-Protect
-Bug Bite
-Tackle
Comments: Well, being a Burmy, it doesn't do much, but it has been quite a powerful tool, but still...Current LVP

Mr.Dreavus (Male Misdreavus) @ Nothing
Lv:12/Hardy/Levitate
-Psywave
-Psychic
-Thunderbolt
-Shadow Ball
#Times Rival Soloed: 1/3
Comments: Well, without Confuse Ray, I cannot exactly fulfill the Confusion condition at the moment...But nevertheless, it is an absolute powerhouse. It hardly takes any damage, & it dishes out a lot...

2x4 (Male Piplup) @ Nothing
Lv:17/Sassy/Torrent
-Pound
-Growl
-Bubble
-Peck
#Trainers to solo next Badge: 12
Comments: Okay, so it's vastly overleveled compared to the other two, but then again, when you decide to make your last solo Roark...Nevertheless, he has done the bulk of the workload...Current MVP

Well, that's it, next one at Gardenia...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)