Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Dispute the Doduo is still fine, yeah.
I'm going to go Right Head, btw.
Do you mind if I take out the Elite Four solo part?

Also, Gamer4000 is accepted.

@EndQuote: I'll make your life a little easier: Simply soloing a pokemon in a major battle for an EC will be hard enough. If you want you may skip the poison stalling restriction.

@King Serperior: I'll cook up a Zubat for your friend. I'll edit in a minute

Take Zorro the Zubat.

This Zubat believes he's a masked hero and tries to end every battle with his signature flourish: Use Wing Attack or Air Cutter to finish every trainer battle, effectively carving a "Z" into his enemies. Whenever he solo's a trainer without landing his signature flourish, Zorro must prove himself during his next trainer battle: Use any status move on the turn he's send into battle. To further mimic his idol's fighting style he must learn one of the following moves: Taunt (make sharp jokes during battle), Snatch (steal from the rich), Torment (drive his enemies crazy) or Attract (he does well with the ladies). To top things off: Have him solo one pokemon of Misty to evolve to Golbat. He must solo one pokemon of Don Giovanni. Evolve to Crobat after National Dex.

Have Fun!

@Endquote:

For Scrambled, the Dodrio:

Because the E4 solo is now gone, can you do all three of these?

Left Head: OHKO a trained Fearow because it has majestic wings and Scrambled does not.
Middle head: Solo 3 male swimmers, 3 female swimmers, and 3 fishermen.
Right head: actually defeat a trained Gyrados because it is considered more Epic.

Is this better?

Sure thing, King.

Sage Chow, I was planning on poison-stalling with an insane amount of potions, but your way works too. ;)

Ok guys, we are halfway there for the mono-flying Challange.

So far: Spearow, Farfetch'd, and possibly a Zubat.

We still need 2 more pokes and a Charmander. The one who gives the Charmander names the rival!

@Sage: Accepted except the solo of Surge to evolve. I am sure that he does not want to keep a Zubat all the way to Geovanni, so, can you choose someone else?

@Pike: accepted.

WHOOPS Endquote, I forgot to specify that the solos on my Charmander only apply to TRAINER OWNED versions of it. Well anyway, that's not going to fly anymore since the Geodude line is way to dangerous for you to battle with a Charmander line Pokemon in a Nuzlocke.

So, for this challange it's also going to be a Charmander, but this time the restrictions are reversed. Instead of soloing every explosion/self-destruct lined Pokemon, it's not allowed to fight ANY of the aforementioned lines. If it encounters them, it must switch out. It's terrified of it's own flames, and as such cannot have more than one Fire type move at a time, and can only use it when it has to, when its opponent is either weak to it or resists all your other moves (for instance, this means you can't use it against a normal type but a Grass type is AOK). It may never learn Blast Burn because that's way too scary for it. Have it Solo Erika to evolve into Charizard, because it wants something easy to make sure it doesn't die horribly.

Finally, name it "PTSD", as that's the reason why it's so terrified of all these things.

Enjoy! And someone please give him a Mankey or something so Brock is easier for him; I know from expeirence that Metal Claw alone is not enough.

EDIT: I'm reserving an Aerodactyl for KS' friend, to replace the Zubat line later on (he can have both challanges that way, sound cool?)

EDIT2: Alright KS, your friend gets "YourReward" the Aerodactyl. Having suffered through most of the game with the useless Zubat/Golbat line, he now gets to use one of the most badass Pokemon from the first generation, and he gets to do so with minimal restrictions. The only restrictions are that it must have a moveset that consists of all different attacking types ASAP, and that it must have both a Flying and Rock STAB ASAP. I wish your friend luck!

^replace the Zubat line?

Sage gave a Zubat.....not you....

Anyway, Aero is pretty good.

Edit: current mono-flying team:

1). Spearow
2). Farfetch'd
3). Zubat
4). Charmander
5). Aerodactyl
6).

Last person names the rival!!

@KS: Make that one pokemon of Misty to evolve to Golbat. If possible; Crobat after Giovanni. Else; Crobat whenever you get the national dex.

EDIT: LOL! Now I get the mix up.. I meant to evolve once after Surge and twice after Giovanni.

^replace the Zubat line?

Sage gave a Zubat.....not you....

Anyway, Aero is pretty good.
I'm afraid I didn't explain myself clearly enough. You said that you wanted them to give something other than Zubat because your friend woundn't want to go all the way with Zubat right? Well the idea here is that this way the Zubat gets to stay, until he gets the opportunity to get Aeordactyl late in the game, at which point he can ditch it if he so desires. This way Sage doesn't have to give up his Pokemon and I have an excuse for giving out a scramblemon you can't get until well after the 6th gym. Of course, this will require Sage's agreement, but I simply thought it would be a convenient solution to the issue the Zubat brought up.

EDIT: Also, I know from experience that Golbat cannot evolve into Crobat until after you get the national Pokedex. The evolution will start, but suddenly be interrupted as if you had pressed the B button.

@Sage: thanks and accepted now.

@Jimera: that is ok. He can use both pokes :)

Edit: @Sage: *facepalm*. I read too much into it. Ok, I'll accept it how you originally meant :D

Ok, one more flying type and whoever gives it names the rival!!

@Sage: thanks and accepted now.

@Jimera: that is ok. He can use both pokes :)
Yeah I see now after reading Sage's Challange that I misinterpreted what you meant. I had thought you meant that he didn't want to use the Zubat line all the way to the end, not a Zubat itself. Now I get it, so yeah, I guess the reason why it's called "YourReward" is that it's his reward for having an empty slot for 3/4 of the game instead. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

For ease of reference...

Current Team:
PTSD the Charmander (Soloing Erika)
Freya the Nidoran F (Soloing a TBD Gym Leader)
Dispute the Doduo (Soloing the Fighting Dojo and Sabrina)
SunnyDream the Caterpie (Soloing Giovanni)
Footprint the Hitmonlee (Soloing Blaine)
MAN UP the Mankey
Sleepy the Snorlax
Status the Oddish (Soloing one TBD Gym Leader)
Flamie the Growlithe
Notbroken the Lapras (Soloing Lorelei's Lapras)
Mouse the Pikachu (Soloing Misty)
Stoned the Eevee

Got 'em all!
Thanks, everyone!

King, for your friend's last Pokémon, have him take Useless the Magikarp.

Useless must be bought from the Magikarp Salesmen in what is, without doubt, the single greatest scam of all time. (Sorry Oceans 11)
Until he evolves, he can only use Splash.

After he evolves, Useless realizes the immorality of the Magikarp Salesman's scheme, and becomes determined to make things right.
Rename him Justice, if possible.
He can never have items used on him, as he feels bad for wasting the trainer's money.

Finally, he must solo 5 major Pokemon (Gym leader, Rival, or Elite Four) to make up for the 500 dollars wasted on him.

Good luck!

EDIT: Name your rival either Balrog or Misery, after my sworn enemies. (If anybody gets the reference, HIGH FIVE)

Well, I'm unsure whether you'll be taking mine or EndQuote's, but here goes:

Take Status! the Caterpie. Evolve it into a Butterfree ASAP. It knows that Butterfree is at its best when it is spreading its powders, so it must know 2 of the 3 Powders (Sleep, Stun, and Poison) and keep them forever. It must use either of the 2 you choose on every single mon it faces, trainer-owned or wild. It also must know one TM move at all times.

Also, name your rival NoCurse, because we all know every kid out there and their little brother names the rival something obscene in every game.

EDIT:
Useless must be bought from the Magikarp Salesmen in what is, without doubt, the single greatest scam of all time. (Sorry Oceans 11)
Yeah, no.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yoink. Let me give you your final challange for this epic Scramblocke.

I notice that nobody's given you a Foongus/Amoonguss. Allow me to change this.

Capture an Amoonguss in the Basic Badge Gate area. It can be caught in the dark grass, and yes it must be caught as Amoonguss. It thinks it has Regenerator, so every time you switch it out of battle (and yes this includes whenever a battle ends with it on the field), you must use a healing item of your choice on it, unless of course its HP is full.

If it's holding a TinyMushroom when you catch it then it may and must only have one status move. If it holds a BigMushroom, then it may have whatever moves you wish.
Accepted. Thanks everyone for the challanges! Now to finish this...

Endquote, take Footprint the Hitmonlee. Footprint loves leaving foot shaped marks on his enemies bodies, so he must always have a kicking move, and use it to KO every pokemon he faces (so no indirect damage KOs for you). Footprint also has a kind side, so he should also have 2 non-attacking moves always. Footprint also loves wearing sunglasses because he thinks he's cool, so he must always hold the Blackglasses. He must also solo Blaine because Footprint is jealous of his awesome glasses.

White Teamwork Scramble

2012, here we go! I'll be taking a brand new epic challange, featuring long updates and crazy gym battles. But this scramble will work a little different than the previous one. Instead of soloing as much as I can, I will focus this one on crazy teamwork challanges. I hope that I can bring a little teamwork to this thread aswell. Contrary to normal scrambles, I'd like people to hand out ONE CHALLANGE AT A TIME so the second person in line has to somehow incorporate the previous pokemon into his challange. How you do this is up to you, but you could reference it in the story, propose some kind of strategy or add some kind of restriction; "... Pokemon B must pass Leech Seed to pokemon A". Please keep this part simple and sober. Too much of these can make this too complicated.

The difficulty should come from low BST pokemon. Note that not all pokemon need to fully evolve, or can even evolve after the E4. Instead of soloing a gym leader, each person can hand out a special gym assignment for one gym per person. For instance; "Pokemon A must transform in every pokemon of the gymleaders roster" or "Leader B must be defeated with residual damage only". Similar things can be stated for separate rival encounters and E4 members. Instead of soloing X types to evolve, focus the challange on teamwork: "Must pass X boosts to Pokemon A" for example. Other forms of difficulty can be "cannot directly attack Fire types". Restrictions on moveset can be given as long as each pokemon can land an attack and a status move during a gymbattle. Note that Growl could be more usefull than Harden due to frequent mandatory switches. Oh yeah, I love crazy backstories and themes; for this challange I picked a Hero theme. If you have an awesome idea; go for it. If you need inspiration; use the theme. Other than that, go nuts!

The Rules and Stuff:
- Pokemon White
- Trading/Breeding/Everything (really, pick ANY pokemon)
- Theme: Heroes (Take broadly; if you think Chef Ramsey is a hero, go for it!)
- Difficulty: Very Hard
- Pokemon with a low stat total are encouraged (max total 450). Not all need to evolve pre E4.
- All pokemon can be hatched after the first gym
- No Tepig/Lillipup
- Please reserve; reservations last 24 hours. Take your time ;)
- Only one pokemon may be handed out at a time, I will approve before passing on the baton.
- Eventually there will be a team of 6-8 pokemon
- No mandatory solo's; issue a team restriction and/or gym assignment instead.
- One gym per person for a “gym assignment”
- Every pokemon must have a support move and an attack at all times.
- I will be putting a lot of time into this scramble, please give me something to work with. 1 line challanges will be rejected. Trolly nicknames will be changed.

Sage Chow, do be aware that your starter influences those of the rivals. Fellow scramblers will be able to take this into account.

Reserving for Sage Chow.
Hopefully this one goes better than the other two I gave out.
Edit:

Sage Chow,
You Get:

Nathan the Cottonee!
(Whos Nathan?
Nathan is one of My favorite Characters of all time.(Hero in a Loose Meaning)
He is from a TV show called misfits,Where He has Immortality(Hero in the Literal Meaning)
Why Cottonee?
Nathan has a Kind of afro and So does Cotonee and Cotonee gets Prankster,and nathan is also a Prankster.)

Challenge!

Nathan is Quite a Troll,
So his Moveset will be:

Substitute
Leech Seed
Razor Leaf
Swagger
(ASAP)

The Team must Defeat a Girl Gym Leader.
Nathan Will defeat one of her Pokemon By Residual Damage and confuse at least half her Pokemon(rounded up)

(Random Misfits References)

Nathan can Evolve After they defeat that gym together.

This Challenge might not be meaty enough so I will edit in another part soon

Edit:After that,Nathan becomes a tad confused between which gender he likes,so he must KO 10 Pokemon owned by a Girl and 10 owned by a guy,to help make up his mind,After this, you can change up to two of his moves.
(btw He decides he likes Girls)

If there is anything that needs changing,tell me and I will go ahead and change it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)