Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

I decided that for once, I would actually make a challange as ruthless and horrible as I possible could. If you actually succeed with Lolth, then ULTIMATE MAJOR PROPS.

Randim, ill give you a different pokemon. Take Flygon the Scyther.

This Scyther suffers the same problem as Flygon. It's always been overshadowed by something else, anemly Scizor. It's only niche is that it can act as a fast revenge killer. Make Scizor attack and kill as many speed ev giving pokemon as you can until you max out Scyther's speed evs.

if you have a speed boosting item, make Scyther hold it.

whenever Scyther battles a pokemon that is red or blue, throw out one berry or one x-item. That item cannot be used fir the duratuin if your scramble.

If you face a bug type pokemon, since scyther is always outclassed, you must switch out.

to further boost your speed, learn and keep all priority level-up moves you can. Scizor must have Bullet Punch.

Flygon the Scyther must have Swarm.

Hey, I want to try my first Scramble Challange. Sapphire Version.
Anyway, try not to make it too difficult. And I probably will ignore most evolution restrictions. Oh, and please don't request for certain Pokemon to solo a whole Gym or E4 member. Thanks!

You guys are really creative.
My team:
Gym the Mudkip
Grassassin the Shroomish
GymH8R the Whismer
Trilobite the Anorith
Escargot the Slugma (minus soloing Flannery and Winona, because that conflicts with Gym's requirements. Gym will take out 1 Pokemon for both and Escargot will finish the rest.)
Loser the Magikarp

Reserving a Mudkip for Hwang. Will edit in a bit.

EDIT: Hwang, take Gym the Mudkip. Gym hates the fact that he cannot solo an entire gym, and such must solo 1 GL pokemon and 2 trainers in every gym, and 2 pokemon from every E4 member. He must also solo your rival once, and win 5 contests. Finally, he must do all this with No STAB (attacks that are of the same type/s as Gym), and all moves at or under 60 BP. Good luck!

Hwang, take a Shroomish and name him Grassassin.

This Shroomish loves his typing, so it can only use Grass-type moves.

When he evolves, you have a choice to make:
Fighting or Grass?

So you've chosen Grass, fantastic!
Grassassin embraces his ability to spread status, and must know two Status moves ASAP.
His third move must be Giga Drain, the best Grass-type attack in that gen.
He must solo Wallace.

So, it's Fighting you want to master?
Grassassin must always know three Fighting-type moves ASAP, one of which must be Counter.
He must solo at least three trainers in Norman's gym.

I can make it more challenging, if you wish.
Good luck!

Hwang, take GymH8R the Whismer.

GymH8R absolutly cannot be used in any gym battle and must be boxed if before you enter one!!

Solo Wally in Victory Road. You must have it know moves of the following base powers:
1). One move with 60 BP.
2). One move with 90 BP
3). One move with 120 BP
4). One move with 0 BP

No move can be of the same type as any of the others.

Evolve once after two badges are collected and evolve agains after 4 are collected. Solo Drake's Salamence.

Reserving a magikarp for Hwang.(Loser is coming back >:))
EDIT-
You get loser the Magikarp, you must let it faint against 2 gym leaders, and it must solo your rival once to evolve. Also It cant use STAB or status moves, enjoy :P

just gently poking the thread as I want to get my Homestuck challenge underway :3 it will be awesome, because the updates will be all epicly Homestucky. I just need three more Pokemon Dx

Reserving for Hwang.
Sorry Seraphinu, I haven't read enough of Homestuck to be of help. But if it were Problem Sleuth...

Hwang, take Trilobite the Anortih. It thinks that it is still living millions of years ago, on the bottom on the seafloor. So, it must learn and keep Water Gun. Also, since there were no TMs or tutors back then, Trilobite may only learn moves via level-up. Trilobite must solo 2 of Steven's pokemon, because he is a collector of rare rocks and fossils. However, Trilobite may not attack Steven's Cradily or Armaldo because they are his old friends. Have fun!

Hwang, take Bullshit the Shedinja. This Shedinja believes that type advantages are bullshit, so you must solo, or try to solo, every fourth trainer-owned Flying, Rock, Fire, Dark, or Ghost type. Also solo Flannery, Winova, Sidney, Pheobe, and Steven's Aggron.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Accepted Treadshot's new challange, & that makes 6!

I'll start soon & will try to keep you guys updated. Thanks all (I am totally not looking forward to this...) :/

RECAP OF MONS:

• STABless (Ponyta) - No evolution, No STAB, No stabbing moves, Must solo Rival at Victory Road, E4 Pokemon with a Horn, Red's Charizard, Blue's Arcanine, & Blaine (King Serperior)
  • Pink Dream (Mareep) - Must know & keep Cotton Spore & Charge Beam, Special Moves only until Fire Punch is relearned, cannot evolve past Flaffy until the Secret Potion is used on Amphy, Must solo Falkner as a Mareep, Clair & Misty as an Ampharos (Mafeking)
  • Chikorita - tl;dr to put here, Victory Road solos changed to Pryce's Gym (user 18)
  • Scorpio (Gligar) - tl;dr to post here, part of the Manipulative bit omitted, & all mandatory stuff is overriden by other Pokemon's restrictions (The Reptile)
  • Flygon (Scyther) - tl;dr to post here, Nothing omitted (Treadshot A1)
  • Lolth (Spinarak) - tl;dr to post here, Nothing omitted (Professor Science)
:|

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Some HeartGold Scramble Update #1

Apologies for the double post, but surely, an update is a good justification...Anyways, a first update to said HeartGold Scramble.

Initial Post

• STABless (Ponyta) - No evolution, No STAB, No stabbing moves, Must solo Rival at Victory Road, E4 Pokemon with a Horn, Red's Charizard, Blue's Arcanine, & Blaine (King Serperior)
  • Pink Dream (Mareep) - Must know & keep Cotton Spore & Charge Beam, Special Moves only until Fire Punch is relearned, cannot evolve past Flaffy until the Secret Potion is used on Amphy, Must solo Falkner as a Mareep, Clair & Misty as an Ampharos (Mafeking)
  • Chikorita - tl;dr to put here, Victory Road solos changed to Pryce's Gym (user 18)
  • Scorpio (Gligar) - tl;dr to post here, part of the Manipulative bit omitted, & all mandatory stuff is overriden by other Pokemon's restrictions (The Reptile)
  • Flygon (Scyther) - tl;dr to post here, Nothing omitted (Treadshot A1)
  • Lolth (Spinarak) - tl;dr to post here, Nothing omitted (Professor Science)
  • Scramble Started
  • Named myself "Random"
  • Made myself a boy
  • Started Adventure
  • Pick up "Dandylion" the Chikorita (Named after the YGO monster of the same name, hope Konami sends the fucker to 0 at the end of the month...) /Off Topic
  • Left New Bark Town!
  • Got to Cherrygrove & got them Running Shoes
  • Met with Mr. Pokemon
  • Got a Pokedex!
  • Returned to Cherrygrove
  • Defeated that Rival guy, apparently named "(Name)"
  • Finished that Errand for Mr. Elm
  • Update End...
  • ...Wow, that was exciting...

Chikorita [Dandylion] (M)
Lv:9/Quirky/Overgrow
-Tackle
-Growl
-Razor Leaf
-PoisonPowder
Comments: Only Pokemon...All it can do is ram into Pokemon...So many difficult restrictions...ugh...Current MVP for obvious reasons.

That's all...Next update post-Faulkner...Ugh...Why...

Just a quick update on my Scrambles, I've gotten really busy lately and haven't played them in forever. I'm not going to abandon them, I'm going to pick them up again when my schedule is more free.

I still intend to stay in the SPL though, because it's not difficult to fit in PO battles.

School work takes priority over Scrambles here :(

Just letting you all know that I am current Surfing to Dewford and collecting EXP.

Just learned that Solrock and Lunatone will be stinking level 42!!!!

Just a quick update on my Scrambles, I've gotten really busy lately and haven't played them in forever. I'm not going to abandon them, I'm going to pick them up again when my schedule is more free.

I still intend to stay in the SPL though, because it's not difficult to fit in PO battles.
Same here :(

@Seraphinu you get Useless the Wobbuffet. Naturally, it has to know the moves Counter, Mirror Coat, Safeguard, and Destiny Bond. Catch it in the Route 45 entrance to the Dark Cave (at night).

Useless knows that status conditions such as poison, paralyze, etc. aren't good for it, so it has to use Safeguard on the first turn of the battle, and can only use other moves when Safeguard is up.

Useless realizes that it's entire life as a Pokemon relies on prediction and luck; it doesn't know what type of move it'll be attacked with, so it doesn't know which counter-type attack to use. SO, if the opposing Pokemon is a Normal, Poison, Rock, Ground, Fighting, Bug, Ghost, Steel, or Flying-type, you have to use Mirror Coat on the second turn of the battle. If the opposing Pokemon is a Fire, Grass, Water, Psychic, Dark, Dragon, Ice, or Electric-type, then you have to use Counter on the first turn of the battle.

Wobbuffet can only use Destiny Bond if all its other moves are out of PP, or if the opponent is a Dark-type Pokemon that only has Special Attacks.

Because Wobbuffet has such high HP, it feels that it should always help its teammates when they're in trouble. So, if any of its teammates hit red HP, you have to send Wobbuffet in until they're healed to at least Green.

Useless has an eternal grudge on Dark-type Pokemon because they use super-effective Special attacks that Useless' Mirror Coat can't reflect back. So, Useless must solo Karen.

Finally, Useless' level must be the average of your team's (e.g. you have a Lv. 10, 32, 45, 30, and 50, the average would be 33.4, so Useless' level would have to be 33 or 34.

~enjoy~

@Hwang: You shall get Escargot the Slugma

Escargot does not realize he is French, but he does realize that snails have a terrible after taste. So to harp on this mindset, he can only use moves that have a secondary effect that inflicts status. (i.e. smog causes poison, ember causes burn, etc). He cannot have moves that have repeat secondary effects (i.e. 2 moves that inflict a burn). But since he is feeling somewhat tasty on certain days, he may use 1 rock type move after evolving, but this rock type attack must have a secondary effect. Escargot must also Solo Flanery, Winona, and 3 of Glacia's pokemon.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Bit boring so far. Can't wait to see how much you hate Lolth >:D
That's the point. I don't have time to write long walls of text, so a boring bullet point summary will suffice. Anyways, I've caught Lolth now, & I. Hate. It. So. Fucking. Much. Already. (Female -Defence is what I got...Life just gets worse...I seriously doubt I'll even make it past the E4...)

Looking to do a Crystal version challenge, cannot trade, difficulty: not insanely hard. Would like a starter.

All I ask is that my Pokemon reference Homestuck in some way. Haven't read it? give it a look here It's very entertaining, though I will warn you right now that it contains some profanity and sexual references. A lot of profanity, actually. lol

TEAM ADORABLOODTHIRSTY-

Go ahead and catch a Stantler on Route 38 (but they're Night-only, so beware!) and name him Sawbuck.

Because of how Sawbuck in HS was incapacitated (via sleeper hold) your Sawbuck must always know Hypnosis. And, because Sawbuck was a rather large fellow, he must replicate this by learning and keeping Stomp. The other moves are up to you!

To represent Sawbuck's position as number 10, you must use your Stantler to solo 10 Team Rocket members at any point in your game, be it at Mahogany or at the Radio Tower or whatever you like.

Additionally, because Sawbuck was impaled by a lance, you may not use him during the Champion battle against Lance.

Once you arrive in Kanto, Sawbuck should defeat Erika because deer like to eat vegetation.

Take Vriska the Spinarak. Vriska is just like the Vriska of Homestuck, or so she likes to think. She uses her Vision 8fold like, all the time! Except it has a tenancy to just scare the shit out of people instead of helping them... Well in any case use your Vision 8fold (Scary Face) against every opponent you encounter before you attack it. She also is the Theif of Light, so have her learn Theif ASAP to reflect this. She also has mind control powers of course, and this must be reflected 8y either the move Night Shade or a Psychic type attack. Finally, she has so many irons in the fire you wouldn't even know, so make sure she keeps these irons hot by particip8ing in every gym leader and rocket executive 8attle that you encounter. Finally, you can replace Scary face with Spider We8 when the time comes if you wish, so you can tangle your opponents in your we8.

Seraphinu, you get John the male Pidgey. Upon learning Gust, you must keep it until you learn Wing Attack, which must replace Gust. This represents The Windy Thing. John loves to fly, so he must be the only pokemon on your team to learn fly. You may not use it in battle. John must also learn Return ASAP, because he wants to help his friends.

John must never attack a Teddiursa or Ursarang because they remind him of Liv Tyler.

John doesn't believe in using potions of any type, because they are made by Crocker Corp, his mortal enemy.

John must be the first pokemon you catch, because John is the first character encountered in Homestuck.

John must always be next to Vriska in the party.

Solo any E4 member.
Just so new people have ready access to my rules and such.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)