Epic Pokemon Rap Battles: Round 1, Gotta Rap them all!

So how will we be voting? Will there be a poll or will we just comment on other's raps and whoever has the most favorable comments wins?

I endorse Fate's rap.

Walrein lol you sound, well, even whiter than I expected. But that wasn't bad at all except that Toxicing a Heracross would usually be a pretty terrible idea. Props for making your own back track :O

If a bird shits on you, you die - that's really fucking sad

First time I laughed out loud at work while reading this thread. 3 hours left people before final commentary on new entries, voting procedure, yada yada.

Bah, at least I made it to OU you sad little mutt
And I'm fit and strong while you've got a beer gut
I 1hit KO every thing through and through
and i can lift 100 times more than you.

Alright, I think that's a rap gentleman!

(c wut i did thar? rap, close, pu...ah forget it ;_;)

Anyway, it seems I can't add a poll when I already made this topic, so another one will be made. Couple of points:

1) Since Darkie is the only one who asked for an extension and he's done and just need to record, I'm gonna wait for him to send me the link in the PM while I make the preps

2) People who did not submit raps for their respective pokemons, you can take them as second mons

3) Voting will be open to the public, and for those who had their opponents leave for whatever reason, I will still include you see you can see how many people liked your material to give you a feel for the second round

Alright guys and gals, job well done, see you at the voting topic!

EDIT: Forgot to update and comment on the last entries, wait for the next post :)

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
How is a poll going to be used when we're facing against each other in twos? Surely we just have to the old fashioned bold your choices voting?

Walrein said:
All the ice types in the house putcha hands up
Hands were up and down and back again since Diamond & Pearl.

I also think that a voting system could work if we voted on our favourite rapper of each battle, that seems like the most obvious choice, so that we can 'ave an equal amount of votes per fight.

It is a shame my opponent had no submission. I really hate to waste material crushing air.

Also, agreeing with the tried-and-true bolded voting system. I also think it would be nice if everyone added comments after each vote, but I do realise we have a lot of participants.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)