Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

sorry for the post, but for some reason my browser wont let me edit my previous post X0
anyways: Ax, take Khorne the Bellsprout.
Khorne being fury incarnate, loves bloodshed, and therefore must battle in every battle you have, (at least 1 attack) (not confliting with solos.)
Khorne also distrusts anything but his own strength and therefore must always use physical attacks. (he can still use non-attacking moves though.)
To evolve into Weepingbell, he must solo Whitney, without the use of healing items. And to evolve into Victrebell, he must max his attack EV stat, (or can solo 100 pokemon in a row if that is too time consuming.)
Have fun

Mrcranger, I'm afraid I'm going to ask for another pokemon entirely, again because I do not have very much time for this and for writing updates. You still have a slot reserved, though.

Alright, sorry for the lack of activity in the thread, but my finals are over the next few days this week and all I've been able to do is take a glance every now and then.

I'll claim one for Axmaster and fill it in now if I can, but otherwise I'll have to wait until later.

EDIT: Take Ramirez the male pokemon of your choice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PkuLj5uCgSk

As you might be able to glean from this video, Ramirez is sick of getting ordered around by everyone, especially you, who he views as the guy always yelling in his ear. So, unlike in Modern Warfare 2 where he just goes along with whatever Sgt. Foley tells him what to do, he won't put up with this shit anymore.

Whenever you enter a battle where you use Ramirez, flip a coin. If it's heads, Ramirez uses his and will accept your orders. If it's tails, he will use whatever move he wants based on his nature:

If it raises Attack/Sp. Attack, he will always use a physical/special attacking move or a move that lowers the opponent's defenses.

If it raises Def/Sp. Def, he will attack only when the opponent has a status effect or when he can apply a status effect himself.

If it raises Speed, he will always use a priority move when possible and may only attack otherwise when he is faster or when he can lower the opponent's speed.

If the nature has no effect, he will use this restriction based on your Cyndaquil's nature-if that one is neutral, then Quilfish's Nature, and so on.

Have fun!

gah, it still wont let me edit the dang posts!
k, take Talos the sudowoodo. (I like 40k, sue me)
Talos is a combat machine! Causing pain and suffering wherever he goes. He must know only attacking moves ASAP, but every time he attacks, you must roll a die:
1: attack with weakest move
2: Choose move from right side
3: Choose move from left side
4: Attack Normally
5: Attack with any move, but you may not use it again this battle (resets if you get 4 5s.)
6: Attack with strongest move.
To prove that he can cause mass destruction, he must solo all the grunts in the goldenrod tower part of the game, (or Chuck's gym if it conflicts with anything.)

Okay guys, since you have very similar challanges, here is the scoop. Mrcranger, accepted. Shiny, since yours is so similar I am going to have to ask for another poke. Sorry man, I really like your challenge as well, but unfortunately imdont have much time. You still have a slot reserved, though.

Just 2 reservations to fill now, and I will begin!!

Ok axemaster, ill give you a new pokemon that's more common. Take Lysol the Lickitung. Lysol likes to drink cleaning products, which led to serious brain damage. Due to this, he can only use moves that don't involve his mouth (his best quality).
Moves he cant use:
Lick, Supersonic, Wrap, Disable, Refresh, Screech, Power Whip, Wring Out, Water Pulse, Toxic, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hyper Beam, SolarBeam, Shock Wave, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Attract, Sleep Talk, and Cut

It must always hold a Fast Ball to battle, thinking it will make it faster. To evolve (Its legal to evolve Lickitung before the Nat. Dex), he must solo the Karate Master in Mt. Mortar with Rollout or Slam, forgetting it has the type disadvantage. If he becomes Lickilicky, it must forget the move it soloed the Karate Master with for a special move. Depressed by the lack of pokemon in the Kanto area, it wants to prove that it's species aren't horrible at battling, so it must solo Victory Road with Rollout.(not wild pokemon though)

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Reserving for (a) Axmaster, (b) Dracoyoshi.

(a) Axmaster, take Santa the Delibird.

I understand that you haven't got much time, so a few simple restrictions:

(1.) Santa must learn and keep Present and any three attacking moves of your choice.
(2.) Santa's solo can be any one major solo of your choice.
(3.) Santa must use only Present at the start of that solo.
(4.) If at any point in time, Present heals the opponent twice in a row, you may use an atacking move on the next turn.
(5.) If at any point in time, Present damages the opponent twice in a row, you must use a regular Potion on Santa the next turn.

That looks to be pretty difficult. Good Luck; Have Fun!

(b) Dracoyoshi, take Reversal the Darumaka.

You know how Challanges generally ease up on the restrictions as they go along? Well, it's quite the opposite for this Darumaka.

Catch Reversal at the Desert Resort or Route 4 (whatever). It has no restrictions until you reach level 22, when it learns Fire Punch. You must immediately enter Nimbasa City Gym and solo as many trainers in a row without any form of healing. The number of trainers you manage to defeat will determine your later restrictions.

No STAB moves, no evolution, no TM/HM moves

No moves with BP above 89, no evolution, no TM moves

No moves with BP above 99, no HM moves

No moves with BP above 119

No restrictions

Cool story bro

These restrictions last until you reach Twist Mountain. After this, the restrictions become as such:

No STAB moves, no evolution, no TM/HM moves, permanent Taunt effect, permanent Choiced effect

No STAB moves, no moves with BP above 69, no evolution, no TM moves, permanent Taunt effect, permanent Torment effect

No moves with BP above 89, no TM moves, permanent Torment effect

No moves with BP above 99, no HM moves

No moves with BP above 119

These new restrictions last until you reach the Pokemon League. The final set of restrictions:

No STAB moves, no evolution, no TM/HM moves, permanent Taunt effect, permanent Choiced effect

No STAB moves, no moves with BP above 69, no evolution, no TM moves, permanent Taunt effect, permanent Torment effect

No STAB moves, no moves with BP above 89, no TM moves, permanent Torment effect

No moves with BP above 99, no TM moves

No moves with BP above 99

GL;HF!

Assuming you are following the same rules I am, I present a Pokemon for you:

This is Nipper the Dwebble. Nipper can be caught at either the Desert Resort or Route 18, which ever you prefer. Nipper is always concerned with being safe, so he/she must hold the Rocky Helmet you receive from Cold Storage as soon as you get it (if he/she has a hold item when you catch him/her, take it off). He can't use hold items until he/she gets it. Teach Nipper Struggle Bug to protect him/her from Special Attacks as well, but all his/her other moves are up to you. Have Nipper solo any Gym Leader of your choice.

This shall be a great endeavor \o/
Well KS, you asked for a 'mon, you'll get one. Just give me a minute to edit one in.

EDIT: KS, take Simple the Venipede. Simple loves to be super simple, so he/she cannot use moves over 79.999(:p)BP, and can only use one move(multiple uses of the move is OK) before switching out. Solo Clay and one rival.

If you need any changes, I'll be happy to make them. GL KS!!

Also, I need 4 more pokemon for my rage-update medium-hard SS Scramble! Rules are higher on this page.
The bolded is completely negated during solos

I still need 4 more mons!!

I hope you don't mind KS, but I'm going to try again.
King Serperior, take Unique the Deerling. Unique takes pride in its unique type combination, and decides to flaunt it, meaning that it must know damaging Normal- and Grass-type moves ASAP. Whenever you fight another Normal- or Grass-type, Unique must solo it, because Unique would feel awkward otherwise. This only applies if Unique is fighting when said Pokemon is sent out. Unique also wants its moveset to be unique from the rest of your party, so say if Unique and *insert other Scramblemon here* both knew Nature Power, you would have to get rid of said move on one of them. Optional: Solo a Gym Leader or E4 member of your choice, because their entire teams have the same type.
Have fun!

Right, King, catch yourself a Pidove and name him Lindbergh if male or Earhart (Spell it Airheart if you like puns) if female.
This Pidove manages to get his wings on your Pokedex, and decides to follow it blindly.
Black Pokedex: (Pidove) said:
Each follows its Trainer’s orders as best it can, but they sometimes fail to understand complicated commands.
Following this, Pidove gets confused easily in battle.
To simplify things for him, he must use his moves in order. (Upper left, upper right, bottom left, bottom right, repeat)
In addition, he cannot use items in battle, as they merely confuse his tiny brain.

To evolve, he must solo one trainer in three different gyms.

Black Pokedex: (Tranquill) said:
It can return to its Trainer’s location regardless of the distance separating them.
As a Tranquill, he develops separation anxiety. Each time he uses a Flying-type attack, he must use Quick Attack or Roost on the next turn, to rapidly return to your side.
In addition, he cannot be boxed, and must always be in your party.

To evolve, he must learn to Fly away.

Black Pokedex: (Unfezant) said:
Males swing their head plumage to threaten opponents. The females’ flying abilities surpass those of the males.
As an Unfezant, he feels threatened by male foes, and must either Leer, Taunt, or Swagger at them before he can attack. Against female foes, he feels his flying ability is inadequate, and can only use Fly.
Unfezant can never forget the move Fly.

He must solo at least three Pokemon in the Elite Four.

Good luck!

Brambane

protect the wetlands
is a Contributor Alumnus
Alright, I'll take the Darumaka, although he can't solo Elesa because Lame already has that job. I still need three more Pokemon, the post with current Pokemon and rules is here.

KS. Take a Mienfoo. Call it Revere.

Revere has absolutely no uses whatsoever. It cannot use moves above 50 BP (moves with exactly 50 BP are a-okay). It cannot hold an item that boosts any of it's moves or stats (no choice scarf, no silk scarf, no Blackglasses if it's currently got a dark move, etc.).

Revere must solo Grimsley, while under the effects of Torment. Revere must perform this solo while at a level lower than Grimsley's highest levelled Pokemon.

Revere must not use any X Items, nor can it use Hyper Potions or stronger (super and normal potions are fine).

@DinoDan- Sorry, but Lickitung is just too late in the game to be useful in any way to my team. Could I get another that's earlier?(though I really do like the challange) Thanks a ton.

@Level 51- Sorry as well, but all 6 slots are taken. I'm just waiting for some reservations to be filled.

Ok ill try another time,AxMaster take Adapter the Eevee. This Eevee wants to evolve very badly, but it knows the consequences involved with evolving. So follow the challenges below for the evolution you want to turn Adapter to.
Flareon:
It must learn a STAB move and a move that uses it's weakest attacking stat. Must solo 10 trainers and 15 wild pokemon to evolve into this.

Vaporeon:
Can only have Surf as an attacking move. Must also solo 15 trainers and 10 wild pokemon to evolve into this.

Jolteon:
Can only use Physical moves. This is lifted when Adapter solos the entire Lighthouse. If this is done, it must use special moves only. Must solo 15 trainers and 20 wild pokemon to evolve into this.

Espeon:
Can't learn any support moves. If it knows any, it cannot battle. It must always know a psychic move, a normal move, Hidden Power, and Frustration. Must solo 30 trainers or 100 wild pokemon to evolve into this.

Umbreon:
Under the effect of both taunt and torment. Must solo 5 trainers and 10 wild pokemon to evolve into this.

if im right, ks, you still need your starter.
Take any starter of your choice.
If you choose Tepig: If it's male, name it Festus, if it's female name it Aoife. If its male, it loves to prove itself to others, and thus will use only attacking moves of its weaker stat, (Physical for lower attack, and vice versa)
If it's female, she knows how to play to her strengths. She may only use attacking moves of her highest attack stat. Either can still use non-attacking moves.
you may freely evolve to pignite at any time, but after that, Pignite must solo Cheren every time you face him. After it evolves into emboar, all restrictions are lifted except for solo-ing cheren.
if you choose Snivy: if its male name it Son, if its female name it Daughter. As snivy is your child, it is always trying to make you proud, but is afraid of disapointing you, so it must always solo anything it has a type advantage against, but must immedialetly switch out if it has a type disadvantage. Once it evolves to Serperior, it gets over this, and becomes more confident in it's own abilities. Serperior must then solo Drayden to prove it is worthy.
If you choose Oshawott: if its male name it Josh, if its female, name it Sophie. If its male, for some reason it thinks its a fire type, and may never use any water types, and must always solo any grass types you come across. He must also solo the Striaton gym. You may heal between trainers.
If its female, it knows that is in fact a water type, but she believes she can only use water-type attacks. must have all water-type attacks ASAP, she must also solo any water type pokemon she faces.
For both, once evolved they realize that they are awesome! and all movepool restrictions are lifted, but overcome with their awesomeness, it must solo 1 member of the elite 4.
(any conflicting solos are negated)
Good Luck!

I hope you don't mind KS, but I'm going to try again.
King Serperior, take Unique the Deerling. Unique takes pride in its unique type combination, and decides to flaunt it, meaning that it must know damaging Normal- and Grass-type moves ASAP. Whenever you fight another Normal- or Grass-type, Unique must solo it, because Unique would feel awkward otherwise. This only applies if Unique is fighting when said Pokemon is sent out. Unique also wants its moveset to be unique from the rest of your party, so say if Unique and *insert other Scramblemon here* both knew Nature Power, you would have to get rid of said move on one of them. Optional: Solo a Gym Leader or E4 member of your choice, because their entire teams have the same type.
Have fun!
Very interesting. I have never used Deering before....

Right, King, catch yourself a Pidove and name him Lindbergh if male or Earhart (Spell it Airheart if you like puns) if female.
This Pidove manages to get his wings on your Pokedex, and decides to follow it blindly.
Following this, Pidove gets confused easily in battle.
To simplify things for him, he must use his moves in order. (Upper left, upper right, bottom left, bottom right, repeat)
In addition, he cannot use items in battle, as they merely confuse his tiny brain.

To evolve, he must solo one trainer in three different gyms.

As a Tranquill, he develops separation anxiety. Each time he uses a Flying-type attack, he must use Quick Attack or Roost on the next turn, to rapidly return to your side.
In addition, he cannot be boxed, and must always be in your party.

To evolve, he must learn to Fly away.

As an Unfezant, he feels threatened by male foes, and must either Leer, Taunt, or Swagger at them before he can attack. Against female foes, he feels his flying ability is inadequate, and can only use Fly.
Unfezant can never forget the move Fly.

He must solo at least three Pokemon in the Elite Four.

Good luck!
Do these restrictions stack? I have never used Pidove before either....this looks pretty cool.

KS. Take a Mienfoo. Call it Revere.

Revere has absolutely no uses whatsoever. It cannot use moves above 50 BP (moves with exactly 50 BP are a-okay). It cannot hold an item that boosts any of it's moves or stats (no choice scarf, no silk scarf, no Blackglasses if it's currently got a dark move, etc.).

Revere must solo Grimsley, while under the effects of Torment. Revere must perform this solo while at a level lower than Grimsley's highest levelled Pokemon.

Revere must not use any X Items, nor can it use Hyper Potions or stronger (super and normal potions are fine).
Ohhhhh booooyyyyy..........This looks like fun /sarcasm
Could be worse I supose. Fake Out time!

if im right, ks, you still need your starter.
Take any starter of your choice.
If you choose Tepig: If it's male, name it Festus, if it's female name it Aoife. If its male, it loves to prove itself to others, and thus will use only attacking moves of its weaker stat, (Physical for lower attack, and vice versa)
If it's female, she knows how to play to her strengths. She may only use attacking moves of her highest attack stat. Either can still use non-attacking moves.
you may freely evolve to pignite at any time, but after that, Pignite must solo Cheren every time you face him. After it evolves into emboar, all restrictions are lifted except for solo-ing cheren.
if you choose Snivy: if its male name it Son, if its female name it Daughter. As snivy is your child, it is always trying to make you proud, but is afraid of disapointing you, so it must always solo anything it has a type advantage against, but must immedialetly switch out if it has a type disadvantage. Once it evolves to Serperior, it gets over this, and becomes more confident in it's own abilities. Serperior must then solo Drayden to prove it is worthy.
If you choose Oshawott: if its male name it Josh, if its female, name it Sophie. If its male, for some reason it thinks its a fire type, and may never use any water types, and must always solo any grass types you come across. He must also solo the Striaton gym. You may heal between trainers.
If its female, it knows that is in fact a water type, but she believes she can only use water-type attacks. must have all water-type attacks ASAP, she must also solo any water type pokemon she faces.
For both, once evolved they realize that they are awesome! and all movepool restrictions are lifted, but overcome with their awesomeness, it must solo 1 member of the elite 4.
(any conflicting solos are negated)
Good Luck!
I will be taking the Oshawott. Never used one either >_>

just a side note, i meant fully evolved :/
EDIT: I would appreciate 3 mons for my scramble, i would like to start asap. sorry if I sound pushy.

Sooty to sound rushed, but if Shiny doesn't fill his slot by tomorrow, I will have to cancel his reservation. I hope I don't have to do that, though.

Still, just ONE MORE!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)