Water Fountain Of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Water Fountain Of Life

Introduction

All the world will know that water and the source of all life on Planet Earth that has not had it would be impossible to live here because not only in humans but also all other living things need water to live it and one of the largest elements there and this is repeated even in games is Pokémon is showing that with the arrival of BW 2 Rain Dance teams has become increasingly common and has reasons for this were added to incredible Pokémon further improve what was good Tornadus-T and Thundurus-T are examples of this, this team has gone through many changes throughout its creation process until the final version that I show you now is a solid team has weaknesses like any other is much more fun to play, I conclude the introduction with a sentence that shows everything that came before this team get to where you come from now.
Never despair amid the dark sorrows of his life because of the darkest clouds clear water falls and fruitful.
Chinese Proverb.

[youtube]if85w3kVcjo&feature[/youtube]​

Team Building Process

The team began with Politoed, Tornadus-T and Thundurus-T , it is mandatory Politoed case I need to keep the rain continuing, the two geniuses is the fact possess much power as facilitating Sweep did not warn you this is more of a Rain Offense .

I needed to keep the rain as weather continuing throughout the game so had to remove the metagame outors Wheaters inducers chosen for this because it has Dugtrio Arena Trap and manages to defeat both Ninetales and Tyranitar, Hippowdon also however this does not appear as both Tyranitar and the team can get around easily yet.

Until then everything was fine just had a problem Dragons could bring the whole team needed something that had HP and good defenses in addition to resistance to Stab Dragon Jirachi does it very well and can still recover as it has access Wish.

The team was almost done however I wanted someone who could abuse the rain with the Stab Water, Jellicent it does very well having good HP and Sp.Attack can survive well in the battle besides immunity has Figthing an exchange that could be risky having the same Tornadus-T and Thundurus-T.​

The Team

Politoed @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Perish Song

I do not like this ugly frog does not put Nintendo gave Drizzle it then do not have much choice but to use it, Politoed puts the permanent rain which is of great importance since the whole team revolves around the rain, Choice Scarf can pass it even Tornadus T-giving OHKO with Hydro Pump can handle a few hits, and Politoed a very important part of the team and he must be alive until the end of the fight if I have not beaten the opponent's Wheater Inducer.

Tornadus-Therian @ Choice Specs
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Air Slash
- U-turn
- Focus Blast

Tornadus-T was for me the best addition of BW 2 he has no more than 372, Speed ​​is faster than almost any metagame except Jolteon and Aerodactyl and having to pass up some Speed ​​Choice Scarf Magnezone and Tyranitar and moreover has Regenerator what makes him stay alive much longer in battle, moreover has Stab Flying is only resisted by Steel and Rock but still not everyone can get in front of Hurricane still gets more power thanks to Choice Specs , did not choose Life Orb because I do not use much other scams using only the Hurricane almost every time he enters the game.

Thundurus-Therian @ Life Orb
Trait: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Thunder
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Thundurus-T also as his friend is a genius of the best additions BW 2 it can make a perfect match with the other members of the team getting in and absorb the blows coming to the electric Politoed, Tornadus-T,Jellicent and moreover has a movepool quite extensive so that he may have many options to chose movesets put Plost Nasty as it makes a great Thundurus-T Late Game Sweeper causing it between when the opponent team already has a few Pokemon where none of them can hold the Electric Stab and ends with his departure.

Dugtrio @ Choice Band
Trait: Arena Trap
EVs: 252 Atk / 32 Def / 224 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Sucker Punch
- Shadow Claw

Keep the rain field is very important because without it the team loses a little power was needed something that could take Tyranitar and Ninetales then the game Dugtrio can do this because thanks to Arena Trap will not let them change and Choice Band OHKO it ensures in Tyranitar.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SDef
Sassy Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball

Ferrothorn can do the function that was put Jirachi Iron Barbs having much better he can take damage and de Salamance, Haxorus that were big problems for the team moreover adds a Resistance, Ghost in the team with everything can be a much more solid barrier that Jirachi.

Starmie @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Thunder

Before here was one who could beat Jellicent strong Starmie however this could be much better she has nothing more than the Speed ​​361, which is faster than most of the metagame, with this set she has a very large coverage able to push opponent in the team along with the two greatest geniuses and their letter that brought in in place of Jellicent the fact that access to Rapid Spin means that I can take the hazards of the field especially Stealth Rock which was a big problem for German geniuses that she can be a great help to defeat Mamoswine with Politoed.

Export to Text

Code:
Tornadus-Therian @ Choice Specs
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Air Slash
- U-turn
- Focus Blast

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SDef
Sassy Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball

Politoed @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Perish Song

Dugtrio @ Choice Band
Trait: Arena Trap
EVs: 252 Atk / 32 Def / 224 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Sucker Punch
- Shadow Claw

Starmie @ Leftovers
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Thunder

Thundurus-Therian @ Life Orb
Trait: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Thunder
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
Conclusion

This is a team that I like to use succeeding offensive have a great power and yet is able to defend one of the teams that used to reach my current position in the Pokémon Showndown where I'm at # 7 with 1927 points(103 Wins,17 Losses) I hope you enjoy it and can help make it better,The choice of this song was made because besides her having anything to do with the team since it is an issue that is very sad lack of food is water that is africa,Haiti many other regions is the world's poor suffer and also the fact that I have done the whole team to the sound this music.​

Asek

Banned deucer.
Hey,

Got your request, and this is a very nice team with a good format Miles Tails. I did see a large weakness to entry hazards, and with 2 Stealth Rock weak pokemon and the fact that you switch a lot, your team will get worn down very quickly by teams that utilize multiple forms of hazards. Also, Dragon Dance Salamence and Haxorus both seem threatening as they both commonly carry Earthquake to nail your Jirachi when it tries to stop them, and from there they can Outrage their way though your team with little worries.

Looking at Jellicent, I don't really see it meshing into the team. Jellicent's main use is to spinblock, or to run a Choice Scarf set that is meant to surprise usual switch in's with a powerful water spout. I saw your main reason for adding Jellicent was a powerful water STAB user, but there is a pokemon who does the exact same thing for you while supporting your team. Using Life Orb Starmie > Jellicent is a great option, as it keeps your Theirans alive for longer, and also lets you switch more often which helps winning the weather wars. Starmie still has a powerful water STAB to use in rain, and it is fast enough to deal damage before it takes a hit. Its supreme coverage makes it very hard to switch into, and Rapid Spin keeps your theirans alive for a lot longer.

GL with the team
Starmie @ Life Orb
Nature: Timid (+Spe -Atk)
EV's: 252SpA / 4SpD / 252Spe
Hydro Pump / Rapid Spin / Thunderbolt/ Ice Beam

that's a nice team there miles tales, but i totaly agree with asek, but you could run thunder>t-bolt for more power and 30% paralyse chance. btw, the jirachi text is kind of unreadable

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Your team has lots of trouble vs Mamoswine. Jellicent has a 62% chance to die to a LO EQ, and both Thundurus forms are OHKO'd by Ice shard after rocks. Your only real answer to it is politoed and that is scarfed and has to rely on Hydro Pump's shaky accuracy to take it out. And you may need Politoed to continuously switch in to replenish your weather.

I would replace thundurus with a rotom wash. You lose out on another stealth rock weak pokemon, and add in a pokemon who hits just as hard (when you factor in rain and minimal investment) and has great bulk.
Rotom-Wash @ leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP/ 168 SpA / 88 Spe
Nature: Modest
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp / HP [Ice]

88 speed outspeeds offensive scizor who can OHKO Rotom after a +2 Bug Bite.

In addition you can change the EV spread of your jirachi to
252 HP / 160 SpD / 96 Spe so that it will outspeed all adamant mamoswine.
252 HP / 60 SpD / 196 spe will outspeed all Jolly Mamo

Hey very good team you have here, Miles Tails. One suggestion I have, however, is using Stone Edge > Rock Slide on Dugtrio. You lose some accuracy, but the difference in base damage is noticeable.

Asek thank you for looking at my PM​​, the suggestion of Starmie is no doubt saw the very good addition to being very fast and can take Entry Hazards allowed myself to defeat as Mamoswine Chimpakt commented that really causes problems for the team, surely is a change that I liked a lot and have finished my tests so I'll try, thanks for rating Asek.

victini99 I agree with you in relation to the Thunder has more power and low rainfall has hit 100% more T-Bolt can also be useful, I prefer more power rather than their Accuracy then I'll use Thunder as you said, thanks for Rating victini99.

Chimpakt Rotom-Wash is really a great option because it can easily handle Mamowswine however dangerous and exchange so that other Thundurus-T can bring my whole team with the use of Thunder / Volt Switch so I would just like the Dugtrio switch option only I do not like pressure on it to absorb Electric since it is very necessary to account for Tyranitar and Ninetales, thank you for rating.

Shining Latios Stone Edge is actually better on Rock Slide has more power because it's just that this move always gets me in the hand can be worse than Focus Blast is it makes me very angry,thank you for rating.

Hey Miles Tails. I guess I owe you a rate, so I hope that you'll accept this one in exchange for the one I missed much earlier (on your request). This team is pretty cool. You have some pretty good Rain abusers here. Tornadus-T and Thundurus-T are both exceptional rain sweepers, and you have Dugtrio (I love Dugtrio) who takes care of pesky opposing weather. I have a couple of suggestions that you could really implement and make your already good team a lot better. Here goes.

the first thing that occured to me when I see Dugtrio and Politoed on the same team is, of course, how do you deal with Hipppodon? I can forsee an opposing Sandstorm team with Hippowdon (or a cautious Tyranitar) giving you difficulty for several reasons. Primarily, Hippowdown is the only weather inducer that Dugtrio can't really touch. Secondly, pokemon like LO Landorus (almost any variation) become incredible sweepers in Sand. This would not be as much of a problem for you, however, you seem to lack 2 things in particular that would help you greatly with these sorts of teams. First. I noticed that you lack a Dedicated Physical wall. No pokemon on your team will want to take any kind of hit, forcing you to have to make unwanted sacrifices. Second. You have no spikes support. While this alone is not a fault of a team, you could certainly use it to help wear down opposing weather teams (primarily Sandstorm, as I've said before). There is a huge list of pokemon on Sand teams that have shortened lifespans with Spikes. I think that if you use Ferrothorn over Jirachi, you could receive a really dedicated physical wall (who gives you a huge physical backbone), and a really good support pokemon. Check him out:

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Relaxed: 252Hp/80Def/176SpDef
~Spikes
~Leech Seed
~Gyro Ball
~Power Whip

Ferrothorn is quite easily the greatest support pokemon that a rain team such as yours could use. Ferro alone gives a team a great pokemon to look to that can take hits. Ferrothorn can help you give spikes support to wear down pokemon that could provide your team with a bit of discomfort. Pokemon like Mamo and Terrakion are much more quickly worn down by spikes support, and your team depends on getting rid of those threats as quickly as possible. Ferrothorn gives you a much more reliable rock-attack switchin, seeing as many pokemon who carry rock typed moves also carry STAB Earthquake (Something Jirachi didn't want). Also, Ferrothorn gives you a really solid answer to the Choiced dragons that rampage about the metagame.

When I took a closer look at the pokemon that make this team, I found that your two best sweepers are your Genies. I also took a look at the problems that they had getting off a clean sweep. the first, and most obvious one, was the presence of stealth rock. No sweeper enjoys losing large amounts of HP switching in, surely. However, Thundurus-T absolutely cannot afford losing 25%, since he has Life Orb and no reliable recovery. this will cause you to lose stall matches. What you really need to help both genies get in scott-free is proper spin support. Now, I took a look at the two pokemon recommended for rain teams' spin support: Starmie and Tentacruel come to mind. The reason why I picked to replace Jellicent with Tentacruel is because Tentacruel has absolutely beautiful synergy with Ferrothorn, and because Tentacruel gives you Toxic Spikes, which are necessary for this team to defeat big pink blobs that will bane your two sweepers. Consider this:

Tentacruel@Black Sludge
Bold: 252Hp/240Def/16Spe
~Rapid Spin
~Toxic Spikes
~Scald
~Ice Beam

Tentacruel gives Rain teams a whole lot of support. Since yours relies on the two "rain" genies, you need Spin support to keep them happy and healthy throughout the battle. Toxic Spikes also give you the power to beat Blissey and Chansey (who otherwise are a winning condition for your opponent if Dugtrio is dead). Tentacruel will recover 12.5% per turn, which allows him to tank all sorts of special hits. I prefer Ice Beam because it allows you to easily handle Adamant Breloom, as well as giving you some answer to opposing Tornadus-T.

One last small change that I have for you would help you reapply the most important entry hazard - Stealth Rock. By playing around with your dugtrio set, you can make him into a lead that can help you capture opposing weather leads and inflict severe damage on the two big ones: Ninetales and Tyranitar. This set will ensure that you get down your Stealth Rock as well as ensure that you can come in and kill an opposing pokemon later in the match. Look in the hide tags below, and you will see my recommend Dugtrio lead set.

Dugtio @ Focus Sash
Hasty: 252Atk/252Spe
~Stealth Rock
~Earthquake
~Stone Edge
~Sucker Punch

that was a pretty long rate ^_^. I hope you can use these changes to your success. I'm sorry that I kinda held you up for that rate you asked me for. I hope I can battle you again sometime and rate again.

Hi my friend, I tried your tips and the team is actually much better Ferrothorn fit very well become a better check of the Dragons that have Jirachi because Iron Barbs Salamance is causing more problems Haxorus were not so great, Tentacruel not work very well put a Starmie Asek suggested that the greatly increased power of the team so that I keep constant pressure on the opponent team and still be able to get rid of Stealth Rock with Tentacruel things I could not, I'll edit the team here topic in the importable and the new team that is working much better,With this team after five fights have achieved the Peaked at # 1 Pokémon Showndown ^ ^.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)